Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

Alica laughed as the man complained, yawning as she pressed her face against his shoulder not wanting to get up. “We have to go to school, its Monday.”She pointed out sitting up, running her fingers through her hair as she stretched. More awake but not really wanting to leave the warm bed.

he chuckled a little. "i have work today don't i?" he asked, blinking at her. "he said to be there at three... what time does School end?" he asked, looking puzzled. "three thirty right? i should sleep in a little more so i'm not tired for work." he teased, looking smug as he laid back down and pulled the covers over his head just as a grumpy Kohaku stomped into the room. "Demon's don't need to sleep but twelve hours a week you irritating little parasite!" Kohaku hissed at Soleiyu, who was snickering into his pillow. "your kid almost burst out my eardrums!" Kohaku complained. "and she didn't stop until i was up and making her some cereal! you're so CRUEL!" Soleiyu was openly laughing now, like the sadist he was.

“yes do.”She smiled a little before pouting at him.”You’re not coming to school with me?”Alica said looking slightly worried, because she didn’t know what he’d do while she was gone. “Well, that must make having sex interesting when you don’t have to sleep.”She said before flushing, having not meant to say that outloud. Blushing as she stretched she smiled as she got up, rolling her eyes.”Come on sol. We better get alyssa breakfast before we have to go to school.”

he blinked at her. "yeah i'll go to school with you." he promised with a small smile before he smirked at her. "it certainly does. being that i'm five hundred and fifty... not counting the years in which i was imprisoned... well, i've had a lot of sex... never with a human though." he admitted. "Redgold says that you're a lot more fragile. that i can't grip you too hard or you'll get hurt." he admitted with a nod. "i haven't hurt you so far right? if i did, i'm sorry." he admitted as he stretched and got dressed in a pair of tight jeans and another button up shirt. "well, i'm ready. lets go get out little Demon ready." he chirped, now that he was awake, he was in a very chipper mood.

Alica stared at him, trying to decide what was safe to say before smirking. “No, you never hurt me. I promise.”She said smiling as she gave him a half hug as she walked past him, laughing at his chipper mood as they headed outside, looking amused as alyssa was already eating food that koharu had made, chattering happily with the older man. Making her and soleiyu something alica smiled as they settled down to eat, enjoying the family time.

he relaxed a little. "well good. i'm pretty sure i didn't manage to hurt you when i was trying to kill you either." he admitted, sulking a little before he paused and examined the repression bracelets, startled to realize that they where no longer working. "...where you aware that these are broken?" he asked, staring at her. "their not repressing my power anymore." "no, they wouldn't with you being a non threat now. we'll have to take them off since you're behaving so well.. OW!" Kohaku whined as Sol scowled at him and smacked him on the arm. "that hurt you brute!" "just reminding you that i hate you." Soleiyu stated simply. "besides, i rather like them." he admitted with a grin. "their sort of comforting." he admitted as he nibbled on the blue stone on his wrist, like a puppy tasting something to see what it was. "as much as i hate to admit it, the Blue Stone was rather soothing when i was trapped in it... it was that damn tree that was the pain." he admitted with a huff as he sat down and savored his breakfast, smiling as he asked little Alyssa how she slept and what she was excited about for school that day.

After school that day alica smiled tiredly as she settled a sleepy alyssa on her hip,absently pressing a kiss to her head as the girl clung to the woman she was thinking of as a new mommy. “You okay to get there on your own?And do you want me to come tonight?I could sit at the bar or something.”She offered smiling at the demon, wondering how he was feeling about working.

Soleiyu smirked a little as he watched the sleepy Alyssa. "i'll be fine. i just have to follow the man's orders right? i can do that." he promised simply. "i suppose I'll be home soon." he admitted with a small smile. "i think their just training me today, but i'm not sure. besides you need to sleep tonight, you can't stay at the bar all night." he pointed out. "how will you handle the kids tomorrow if you're too exaughsted to get up?" he asked with a smile as he examined himself and then pulled on his leather Jacket, pausing to rub his chin against hers before pressing his mouth to hers with a small hum of appreciation. "have a good dinner and sleep well." he ordered before skipping out of the house, excited to beat people up.

“That’s all you have to do.”She said smiling a little looking pleased to see the man excited about work. Shifting alyssa a little she shrugged.”Well, that’s true. The kids would still be rowdy tomorrow. Though maybe if I threatened to let you be in charge, you could teach them something.”She teased looking amused as she sighed softly, kissing him back before settping away.’Go. I’ll see you in a few hours.”She said looking amused as she settled in to have a evening just with alyssa and her grandfather, wondering how his night was going to be.

he smirked a little. "i could teach them how to beat each other up?" he offered. "those where always my favorite lessons as a child." he admitted, grinning rather wickedly. "and maybe then your human offspring wouldn't be so fragile hmm?" he teased before shrugging a little. "i'll see you later then." he chirped happily. he was rather grouchy when he came home at three in the morning and he crawled out of his clothes and took a hot shower before he lounged on the couch watching TV until Alyssa and Alica woke up. he was grumpy, but wired, and he had to smile when he saw Alyssa was up. "good morning my Little One." he chirped at her, holding his hands out to her so she could get a hug. "did you sleep well?" he asked with a smile, nuzzling her playfully. "Your Daddy got paid today! a starters fee, i don't know what that means, but after school today, we're going to go shopping. how does that sound?" he asked with an impish grin. he had about a thousand dollars in his pockets. he could get Alyssa some clothes, a few pairs of shoes, and some toys at the very least. he's get Alica to help.

Alyssa smiled happy as she climbed up into the man’s lap, snuggling into his lap as he talked and alica made breakfast.”I like that!I need new shoes.”the little girl said excitedly smiling up at alica as she came in with plates of food from them both. “So how do you feel?”She said smiling a little as she sat down with her own bowl of serial, looking worried about the man. Wondering just what he was thinking of his job.

he smiled at Alyssa. "yes i know you do. we'll have to get you a few pair. some every day shoes, a pair of pretty shoes for dresses, some open shoes for the hot summers, and maybe a pair of slippers for inside for when your feet get cold." he admitted with a smile. "i feel fine... but human women apparently find me 'scrumptious'... i have no idea what that means, but it involves a lot of pinching my butt." he complained with a scowl. "and my Boss said that i'm not allowed to break their fingers or otherwise harm them, so i wasn't sure what to do about it... the other guards seamed to think this was all VERY funny, and where absolutely no help at ALL!" he complained, sulking. "even my boss was laughing at me!" he complained with a small sulk. "still, i DID get to beat up several people. that was fairly fun."

Alyssa’s eyes went wide at that.”I’ve never had that many pairs of shoes before.” “Well, you will now.”Alica said smiling a little looking amused as alyssa at her food before smirking over at soleiyu. “Well, it is good looking.Desirable.”She teased looking amused as she smirked.”Hmm, but I have to agree, your ass deserves pinching.”she teased before smirking.”but I am glad you enjoyed your first night.”She smiled kissing his cheek.

Soleiyu blinked a little at her, rather astonished that he was 'desirable' before he scowled at her. "it does not! leave my butt alone!" he demanded, scooting away from her, wary of butt pinching. "and don't curse in front of children!" he ordered with a sulk before he smiled a little. "it was rather fun. i liked watching the people make fools of themselves. humans are rather funny when intoxicated." he admitted with a grin as he gently leaned into her, nuzzling her ear before returning to his breakfast and gulping down the cereal with marshmallows that Alyssa utterly loved. "i want to get a Cell Phone." he admitted suddenly. "all the guys at work have one, and it would be useful for when i'm at work. then if there's a problem here, i can come home." he admitted with a nod. "i don't like not being able to be reached if there's a problem."

“Awww, but sol, why cant I?”She pouted looking up at him amused before smiling slightly. “They are.”She agreed flushing a little as he nuzzled her, smiling slightly before smirking as alyssa quickly devoured. “We’ll go after class to get one then. I probably should get one for myself to.”She said smiling slightly as she set alyssa down on the floor, shooing the girl away before looking up at soleiyu.”You really are okay?”she said gently stroking his hair out of his face.

he sulked at her. "because it feels weird!" he complained. "and some of those pinches HURT!" he complained, pouting before he nodded. "yes, i have today off, so we can do all the shopping. this is my work schedule, before i forget." he handed it to her. he would work every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from three in the afternoon to three in the morning. leaving his Tuesdays, and his weekends completely free to spend with his little family. he smiled at her. "of course i'm ok. i've been molested more times last night than i ever have been in my entire life, but i really enjoyed myself. it's amazing to see how humans interact with each other. "the males for example, seam to think hitting and shoving each other, coupled with grunting and other carious noises, are a form of communication!"

“Well good, then we’ll go as soon as class is over.”She smiled looking pleased as she looked over his schedule looking amused, before sighing quietly. Looking happy that he had had fun.”Well, human males are a none talkative sort. They tend to leave grunting a answer as their own answer.”she said shrugging a little before sighing quietly. “Though I am sure you saw the women communicating more. We tend to do that.”She mused before smirking.”Wait, demon males don’t do the grunt communication?You just talk?”

he smiled a little and nodded. "i'd noticed that. they don't tend to talk much unless it's to a female." he admitted with a small smile. "then they talk TOO much..." he stated with a roll of his eyes. "even i know better than that." he admitted with a small chuckle. "and of course we talk. males and females have to talk, we do too much not to." he admitted simply. "communication is very important in a species that is so bloodthirsty. a single word wrong and you might start a war!" he admitted with a shake of his head. "if you grunt at another male, they might take offense, especially if they are a Noble." he admitted with a smile. "come on, we need to get ready for school." he admitted as stood up and stretched with a grunt and a crack of his back.

“I don’t want to.Its to early, and I’m enjoying just talking.”Alica muttered looking like a reluctant child herself as she stood up herself, stretching, leaning up to press a soft kiss to his lips before heading to her bedroom to get ready, changing into a skirt and shirt before coming back with alyssa sitting on her hip, laughing a little as the girl reached for her papa.”Come on you two, lets get going.”She said heading for the door.

he chuckled a little and shook his head as he matched her kiss, grinning as she came back down the stairs with Alyssa, who he obediently snatched up and placed onto his shoulders. he tickled her knees as they walked, just to make her giggle and he smirked at Alica as he gave her ass a light pinch. that would teach her! he laughed as he ran on ahead, not about to let her retaliate. he played the 'pinch the butt' game all day. pinching her butt anytime she wasn't paying attention, snickering every time she managed to pinch his butt. he was finding this a lot more amusing, if only because he actually liked the person whose hands where on his ass.

after school he had Alyssa on his shoulders again as he took her to the nearest shoe store of recommendation and as promised. she got more shoes than she needed. she got a pair of Tennies, a pair of boots, a pair of rain boots, a pair of sandles, a pair of fancy sandles, two pairs of fancy dress shoes, two pairs of adorable slippers, and a set of flip flops. then came the clothes. six pairs of jeans, two pairs of dress pants, ten skirts, five dresses, two fancy dresses, eighteen shirts, eight long sleeved and the rest short sleeved. two swimming suits, eight pairs of shorts. he even made sure to get her some pretty jewelry, pretty kids bracelets and some rings for her to wear. he got thirty dollars in hair accessories alone. pretty clip on flowers, barrets, head bands, ponytail holders, pretty bejeweled decorations. everything and anything. by the time he was done, he only had twenty dollars left, because after the clothing came the 'toys'. a bike, a teddy bear, a dolly, a pair of roller skates, and a jump-rope. three board games, two decks of cards, a set or Legos and Lincoln logs each, some clothes for her dolly and teddy and a few dozen books that he led Alyssa pick out herself. three cartons of crayons, four coloring books, a twelve pack of play-dough and some finger paints. she was set for life now!

Alica smiled looking amused as they got everything home, shaking her head as she looked up at the demon. “We didn’t have to buy all this you know. they still need stuff to sell at the store, I don’t think you left anything behind.”She said smiling a little as she put alyssa in bed and looked at the bags and bags of things laying in the room.

Soleiyu smirked a little. "she needed it. and i bought it, so there." he stated, sticking his tongue out at his human mate as he gently covered Alyssa with the blanket so she could sleep, and silently started to put her things away, tucking her new teddy bear and dolly in with her before he started putting the clothing away. "besides, it made her so happy... didn't you see the smile on her face?" he asked witha smile. "i liked her smile so much, that i didn't want it to go away."

Alica laughed as he stuck his tongue out, looking amused. “Well, I guess you’re right.”She teased smiling as she helped him put the things away before nodding.”I know, I saw the smile.”She smiled a little, sighing softly. “We’ll make sure she doesn’t have a reason to frown again. I promise sol.”She muttered pausing to kiss him as they finished putting away things, moving into the hallway, “Come on. Lets grab something to snack on. I think I still have doughnuts.”She said heading for the kitchen

he smiled a little. "i'm always right." he teased with a small smile as he shook his head. "i agree. we'll keep her safe, from everything.... especially boys." he stated with a nod as he matched her kiss and grinned at her. "good, i'm starving!" he admitted happily as he followed her, snatching up four doughnuts from the sixteen left and settled himself at the table, ignoring Kohaku, who was hissing at the TV under his breath so he wouldn't wake up Alyssa. his football team was loosing.

“Boys huh?I don’t think we have to worry about boys just yet.”She said snickering as she rolled her eyes as he ate his doughnuts, settling at the table and eating one of herself. It was adorable, not that she’d ever admit it, to see the man so addicted to the sugary treat. “And how about you?Do you need anything else, now that we got everything alyssa needed?”She said smiling, tilting her head at the demon, wanting to make sure he was happy.

Back
Top Bottom