Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

he smiled a little. "yes, puppies are delicious." he admitted with a happy nod. she could tell he was only joking though, because his eyes where twinkling in delightful mischief. "i'm sorry. i'm still trying to figure out my emotions and things... i never had them before." he admitted with a small sigh before pausing as he stared at her. "...you want to mate?" he asked curiously. "i won't know what i'm doing. i think Sex with Demons is different than Sex with humans..." "it is." Doctor Redgold stated suddenly as he came back up, looking sheepish. "i forgot my bag...." he admitted, indicating the abandoned bag. "come with me My Lord... i'll tell you everything you need to know." and with that, Soleiyu threw Alica a terrified look as he was dragged off. Redgold already chattering about the human female body and how to make them feel like they had fallen into heaven. they wouldn't be mating that afternoon. Soleiyu would have to try later that night.

Alica blushed, “I-I-“She stuttered before looking relieved, then embarrassed when she saw redgold coming in. watching him go she sighed quietly as she got to work grading papers.

Looking up at soleiyu sleepily as she heard him coming back in she smiled a little as she rubbed a hand over her face.”How are you?”She said looking up at him worriedly, wondering what redgold had told him, and worried that he would want to be with the other demon, instead of staying with her. Even if she didn’t want to admit it, she didn’t want him to leave.

Soliyu blinked at her, looking rather mortified as he simply stood there, and then finally. "do you REALLY bleed every month!? how do you not bleed to death!?" he demanded, looking vaguely stunned. the poor guy was in shock! "and this virginity thing... does it hurt very badly? i don't want to hurt you. do you have a virginity? Redgold said all girls have a virginity...." he bit his lip. "Alyssa is going to bleed in a few years... will it hurt? it won't hurt her right? oh, by the way, Redgold wanted to talk to you about the 'Demon' Side of things but i don't know what that means really..." he admitted, staring at her for another moment and then. "do you REALLY bleed? eve though you're not been hurt?" he asked, looking entirely baffled.

Oh my god, I’m crying I’m laughing so hard)

“I uhh.…don’t worry about it. Its not that bad, and I’ll take care of alyssa when it happens.”Alica said looking at a loss for words on how to explain periods and the like to him before blushing slightly. “And you wont hurt me. I’m not a virgin anymore sol.”she muttered flushed, remembering the awkward high school romance, looking amused as she glanced up at him before straightening.”I should go talk to redgold.”She said, having every intention of avoiding this moment.

he stared at her. "so you DO bleed!" he gasped, looking mortified. "i thought he was LYING! you REALLY Bleed?!" he demanded, gaping at her as she promised him that she wasn't a virgin. "but... but what IS a virginity!? i don't understand! why are humans so confusing!?" he wailed, sulking as he went up the stairs and collapsed into bed, grumbling the entire time. Redgold was sitting outside and he blinked at her. ".... he didn't react quite as well as i expected him to..." the Demon Doctor admitted sheepishly. "anyway! i thought it would be best to explain some of the more common behaviors that you will come across with Sol. being that he's a Demon, raised as a demon. don't worry it's not too traumatic."

Alica looked amused though a little shell shocked as she nodded at redgold.”That was…he might be traumatized.”She said looking amused though a little worried about the man before moving to sit down in the chair next to redgold, sighing quietly. Not quite sure how to start this conversation, but knowing she needed to have it if she wanted a conversation with soleiyu.”SO…he said you wanted to talk…”

Redgold snickered a little. "yes well... Female Demon's don't have a period." he admitted with a small chuckle. "they go into Heat instead... liek a cat, or a dog. it took him a while to understand that you wouldn't do that." he admitted. "now, speaking of that, Soleiyu will indeed go into a type of 'heat' twice a year. his hormones will rage, and he will do extravagant things to catch your attention. he will build you a 'nest' in the woods. a 'love shack' for lack of a better term. he will dote on you, and be very, very affectionate and he'll shower you in any gift he thinks you'll like. from pretty pieces of paper and shiny tinfoil, to very large diamonds he spends WAY too much money on. and yes, you will have a LOT of sex during this time. you'll always be able to tell he's approaching this period of time because his eyes will change from that pretty golden color to a rather deep, almost black color." he explained. "Heat is the only real problem you'll face because during that time he will be indescribably possessive. he'll probobly 'kidnap' you and take you to the secluded nest in the woods and wont let you leave and won't let anyone else see you. he will also be completely... well, you won't be able to talk him out of it and if you try to escape, he might hurt you without realizing it." Redgold warned. "during the times between Heat is actually very calm. he'll rub against you from time to time to make sure his smell is always on you. he'll smell you a lot, and he'll touch you a lot. he won't be too possessive unless he actually sees someone else flirting with you or something. most of the time it's just like dating a common man."

“Well…”Alica stared, eyes wide as she considered what he was telling her. While she was having a better reaction then soleiyu had obviously had, the woman was still a little shocked.”Well…that doesn’t sound so bad. I can deal with that.”She said blushing a little as she considered what she was considering. Really having sex with the demon. It vaguely worried her that she was even considering it wondering what her grandfather would say. Patting REdgold on the arm she smiled.”I’m heading inside. Thanks for the lesson, red. You better get home to your wife though.She might be worried.”She teased before heading inside to see how soleiyu was doing.

Redgold chuckled a little and nodded. "it really isn't too bad. i'll get my Wife over here sometime and she can tell you a bit more about being mated to us... in her words 'dick-headed Demon Bastards'.... though, that might be the hormones talking." he admitted with a small snicker. "my wife knows where i am. i called her... she told me not to go home." he admitted, looking highly amused. "i touched her belly too much this morning so she's annoyed at me." he admitted with a sly grin. "i'll pick her up some peanut butter, sardines, pickles, and whipped cream before i go home... she'll forgive me, and i'll be ill." he admitted with a nod. "she eats the nastiest things..." he admitted with a shudder as he headed home. Soleiyu was laying on the couch, watching TV rather lazily as Kohaku explained what Football was. the 'man talk' seamed to have calmed Soleiyu down a lot, and was playfully reaching over to tickle Alyssa's toes whenever he felt like she had gotten too focused on the book that she was reading. he didn't like it when she was so quite. it unnerved him. children weren't supposed to be so quiet.

“heh, yea that might be the hormones. But it would be nice to meet her.”She said smiling, snickering a little.”Poor red, I hope you didn’t tell her that they were nasty. She might find it annoying.”She said looking amused before smirking as she watched the men were watching football, amused that he found her being quiet unnerving. Shifting to sit down next to soleiyu, she nudged him a little. “Leave her alone sol. She’s trying to read.”She teased.

Sol sulked as he watched his would be mate come back in. "i don't like it! she's quiet! Children aren't supposed to be quiet! their supposed to be loud, and obnoxious, and hyper!" he complained, pouting at his new daughter. "besides, she's IGNORING Me!" he whined rather pathetically, well aware that Alyssa was struggling not to giggle at her silly new daddy. "and Kohaku is annoying too, he won't stop talking. i don't care about the rules of Feet Ball. i just like it when they slam into each other." it was Kohaku's turn to sulk.

“Not all children are like that.”Alica said rolling her eyes. Alyssa giggled as she looked up at her new father, sitting up.”I’m not ignoring you!I’m just reading!”She whined. “Oh, leave grandfather alone, sol. He’s just trying to teach you how the game works. So you can enjoy it more.”Alica said looking amused as she studied the two men, amused that they seemed so calm in each other’s company, where days before they’d been ready to kill each other.

he scowled a little, looking confused. "their not?" he asked, his head cocked to the side before he pouted at Alyssa. "you ARE ignoring me!" he complained, pouting a little. "and i don't care about some silly human game, i WAS watching the History Channel! it was about King Tut!" he grumbled, scowling at Kohaku who shrugged. "my house, my TV." he stated with a smugness that only an old man could have. Kohaku could only snicker when Soleiyu did something that Alyssa HAD to have taught him... he stuck his tongue out. the big bad King of all Demons was sticking his tongue out like a three year old.

Alica laughed quietly shaking her head as she watched the two, leaning over to gently push soleiyu’s shoulder.”Don’t act like a child. You’re to old to be adorable when you do that.”She teased, though it was adorable to her to see him acting like this. It was amazing to see him so relaxed and happy to be with a human family. Embarassed enough with the discussion of their sex life to be able to bring it up

Sol scowled at Alica. "i better not be adorable." he grumbled in annoyance as he shook his head a little, simply laying on the couch, Kohaku throwing popcorn at the TV and grumbling about 'bad Ref' whatever that meant. Sol slipped off into a doze, leaving Alyssa free to read in peace and Alica free to... do whatever it was that Alica wanted to do. later that night though, Sol clearly wasn't going to be able to sleep because of his nap, and was rather hyper as he settled Alyssa into bed and nuzzled the little girl, making sure she smelled like him. marking her as his ward, his daughter, his. Demons didn't have a lot of 'rules' but they would never attack a child. especially a child who had been claimed by a demon as powerful as Soleiyu.

Leaning against the door alica looked amused as alyssa settled into bed, whining sleepily as the man nuzzled her. Batting him away sleepily as she fell asleep.”Come on Sol, leave her alone. You’re going to wake her up again.”Alica said smiling a little as she slipped a arm through soleiyu’s and gently tugging him out of the room, shutting the door behind them. Feeling awkward and out of sorts. Definitely had no idea what to say now that she’d expressed a urge to be with him.

Sol chuckled as she batted at him and he whined as he was pulled away, pouting at her. "but, but she's precious! i have to make sure everyone knows she's mine!" he complained, sulking. "actually, speaking of... i need to do the same to you. you don't smell like me enough. someone might try to take you away." he growled, rubbing his chin against hers several times on each side. "there. that's better." he chirped happily before he wandered off, a small snicker filling the air as Kohaku appeared at Alica's elbow. he didn't say anything, he just started singing the wedding song. the one that everyone plays at weddings. Kohaku clearly approved... and was teasing her again. "so... you are aware of what you're getting into, right?" he asked, indicating Soleiyu who was examining his bed, pondering if Alica needed more blankets or pillows. "he's going to insist you sleep with him tonight you know. he won't expect Sex i'm sure. a Demon always goes through a courting period before that. they share beds, they rub their scent on each other for a few days and then they fuck." he smirked. "from what i understand, the female Demon leaves in the morning, and the Male will sulk for a good long week or so after about being abandoned, so if you DO have sex. make sure you don't leave him alone in bed until he's certain your not going to leave." pretty much the same thing Redgold had said, but with a few more interesting details that Redgold had probobly not noticed about his own behavior.

“Well, I am sure everyone has the point. Now leave her alone.”Alica ordered looking amused that he was sulking so much eyes widening a little as he rubbed his chin against her. “I smell fine!”She sputtered looking at a loss to what to say, before glaring at her grandfather, flushing. “Shut up.”She grumbled as he sang, before sighing softly.”…I do. Goodnight grandfather.”She muttered looking bemused as she followed after soleiyu to his bedroom, knowing better then to keep him waiting, not about to get dragged off to bed. “What are you doing?”She asked raising her eyebrows as she shut his bedroom door, looking at him as he pondered his bed.

Sol scowled at her, his lower lip shoved out, clearly sulking about being told what to do... but he was obeying her orders anyway. "you do smell fine! but you have to smell like me too!" he stated calmly as he walked away, Kohaku snickering again. "i am glad that you are happy my darling." Kohaku admitted as he held Alica's hand for a moment before heading to his own bedroom. Sol looked up at her. "i was trying to decide if my bed was comfortable enough for you... it's not a very good Nest." he muttered, scowling at it his head cocked to the side. "but it's good enough for sleeping in right? i can't decide how to make it more comfortable though..." he admitted. "i need to research what humans like in their nests..." he muttered before looking at her. "is the bed ok? i could make you something else?" he offered. it would take him several days to make her a proper nest though, and it would be harder as he wasn't in Mating Season... but he could try.

“Its…its fine. Perfectly comfortable. And why isn’t it a good nest?”She said frowning a little as she studied him, blushing a little as she looked at the few blankets he’d pilled on to try and make it more comfortable, slipping under the top one and getting settled on the bed.”The bed’s fine, I promise sol. It’s just like my bed. You don’t need anything else.”She said trying not to laugh at his concern, but it was so adorable.

he studied her. "it's fine? truly?" he asked, hesitating before nodding as he didn't catch any hint of insincerity on her face. "it's not got enough color." he stated simply. "Nests are supposed to be very colorful. and there's not enough blankets and it's not big enough. and it's up too high, we might fall off!" he complained, clearly exceptionally critical of his 'nest'. "there's not enough pillows or soft things and the bedding is scratchy. no not good for mating." he complained as he crawled into bed after her and wrapped his arms around her, tugging her tight against his body and holding her tightly, sighing as he relaxed into her perfect body. she was warm and soft and utterly perfect. he was asleep in minutes, soothed into rest by her very presence.

“You’re being critical. Its perfect.And we wont fall out of it.”She said seriously, trying not to laugh in his face. Chuckling to herself as she was tugged close she shifted to get comfortable before falling asleep in his arms, content.in the morning alica groaned, burying her face deeper in the pillow as she felt alyssa climbing up on the bed with them.”papa!Time to get up.”Alyssa demanded sitting on soleiyu’s chest frowning down at the sleeping demon.

Sol glared at the bed. "it ISN'T perfect and it's NOT fine." he complained, clearly grumpy about it. but he went to sleep easily enough and groaned as he was jumped on, his hand snapping out, wrapping around Alyssa's waist and yanking her into the blankets quic as a flash. "Shhhh... Papa's sleeping." he mumbled, nuzzling Alyssa's hair and face, still half asleep and checking to make sure his scent was still on her. yep, it was there, but it was a little faint. he nuzzled her a little more and then ran his fingers along her ribs, tickling her sleepily so she would be entertained, without him having to wake up properly. "where's you're Grandfather? go wake him up for me will you?" he asked smiling at Alyssa. "make sure you wake him up properly, jump on his bed and yell really loud that it's time to get up."

Alyssa giggled as he pulled her into the covers, squirming.”Papa!Stop!”She whined looking sleepy and cute as the man nuzzled her. “Okay!”Alyssa said squirming away, and quickly running out of the room. Alica laughed sleepily, smirking as she pressed her face into sol’s chest. “That was mean. He’s going to be so annoyed to have her wake him up.”She teased smiling a little, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder, making sure he smelled like her to.

he snickered a little. "won't stop." he teased his daughter before letting her squirm free to pester Kohaku. "wasn't mean... was revenge." he muttered sleepily, growling in delight as she nuzzled him. now he smelled like her! that was wonderful, he loved it. he nuzzled her again and then sat up with a low groan, squinting at the digital clock that he had nearly destroyed the first day because he'd been playing with it and the buzzer had gone off. "...oh gods almighty, heaven and hell... it's six in the morning!" he wailed, collapsing back into bed and whimpering pathetically. "the sun isn't even awake yet!" he complained, sulking at the woman laying next to her. "how do we make Alyssa sleep in longer?" it never occurred to him that they needed to be up that early so they could all get ready to go to school. it was Monday morning after all.

Back
Top Bottom