Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

he smiled a little. "animals are good. i can make horses, and dogs, and goats." he admitted with a nod. granted that was only because they where all the same shape. he blinked a little as she took hold of his hair. that was a bit baffling, this behavior, but he wasn't going to protest it. so long as she was holding on to his hair, she wouldn't become lost. "very good! i'm starving. can i have more doughnuts?" he asked hopefully. "they are delicious... dangerous, but delicious." he stated with a grin. "how many is too many anyway? five? ten?" he asked, blinking at Alica. "because i don't want to be poisoned again..." he admitted as he carried Alyssa up the stairs. "also... what are those big boxes with the little people trapped in them?"

Alyssa smiled as she closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder as he walked, content to be with him before giggling.”Can we have doughnuts, ms. Alica?” Alica smiled a little shaking her head at the two, “Only after you eat something good for you. And only a few Sol. To many, not only will you get sick, you’ll get fat..”she teased him as she let them into the house, looking amused as alyssa frowned up at the demon, eyes wide.”You have boxes with people in them?” Alica smiled as she turned on the tv for them,”Its called a tv. And they’re not trapped, it’s a video….a recording…”She said stuttering a little as she tried to explain.

he chuckled a little. "you can have a doughnut." he promised. "once you eat whatever Alica makes you eat... including those nasty vegetables." he stated, wrinkling his nose. he had a horrible feeling that he was going to have to eat his own or Alyssa would never eat hers... why was he doing this again? "no, i don't. the stores i passed did though." he admitted. "they where all doing different things and..." he blinked at the TV when it was flicked on. "oh! you have one too!... not trapped? so they do this willingly?" he asked, setting Alyssa down and moving over to the TV, tapping the screen. "hello? little people? do something more entertaining... arguing is boring." he complained, scowling when the soap opera continued without pause. "hmm... they can't hear me?" he mused, his head cocked to the side. "how did they get in there? how interesting..." he muttered, walking around the Television, trying to figure out how the people had gotten in there. "oh... these are memories maybe?" he asked, sounding amazed. "i can peek into minds when people are sleeping... is this something similar? this is someone's memory? and people watch this?" he asked, looking baffled. "seams like a nasty invasion of privacy to me..."

“Yay!i want a doughnut, but not vegetables. No.”Alyssa sulked pouting a little. Alica hid a snickering looking amused as she watched the two stare at the tv, alyssa having never really been allowed watching. “They cant. It is…a memory vision. But they told the world that it is okay to watch them. I promise.’Alica said smiling a little as she flicked channels looking for something that was apporiate for alyssa, smiling as she found cartoons for them. “Now watch, I’ll go cook.”She said heading for the kitchen.

he smirked a little. "i hate vegetables too, but Alica makes me eat them anyway. so if i have to, you have to." he ordered with a small sniff before he focused entirely on the TV. he stayed glued to it until Alica called them to lunch, and even then she had to drag him away from it. "what strange memories! these funny colored people... maybe they are more like dreams?" he mused. "still... i do not think people can really do things like that can they?" he asked, blinking at Alica. "...so many vegetables..." he sulked, blinking at his plate. but he made a great show of eating all of them, making funny faces as he did so, as if to prove that Alyssa had to eat them too. none of his vegetables ended up on the floor or in his napkin this time.

ALica smiled looking amused at the idea that people would really be doing everything on tv just because, instead of acting. “They’re paid actors sol, you know, like in plays.”She said hesitatingly, not sure if they had plays when he had been alive last. Alyssa pouted,but giggled as she watched the man eat his vegatables,giggling at his faces as she ate hers, leaning back in her seat when her face.”Can we have a doughnut now?” “Yes, you two were very good.”Alica said smiling as she finished her own food and getting one doughnut each for them.

"Actors?" he asked, looking surprised. "so it's not dreams or memories?" he asked with a baffled look on his face. "but how did they get in the box!?" he asked, tapping the screen. "i do like plays but this is a very strange play..." he admitted, shaking his head. "for a human, Shakespeare wasn't that bad, you know?" he asked with a small smirk before he eagerly accepted his doughnut and bit into it with a happy little hum as he pondered this 'club' that Alica was going to be taking him to. he had to wonder what a club was? "Alica? this... club thing, what exactly is it?" he asked curiously. "and will you be alright watching Alyssa alone at nights?"

“No, and it is a recording. A playback of video.”She sighed softly not sure how to explain it before laughing. “No, I guess he was a good guy. Though if you consider him not that bad, I’m sad to inform you I am not that good, you’ll just have to put up with a inferior human.”She teased before smirking a little. “It’s a dance place. Where humans gather to find mates and such.”She said blushing lightly before smiling looking down as alyssa ran off to play in the living room.”I’ll be fine. I do teach class you know.”

he stared at her, completely confused before he sighed a little. "i will have to find out about it from someone who actually knows how it works, aren't i?" he asked, looking rather amused. "besides, for a human you're rather tolerable." he admitted simply as he watched Alyssa munch on her doughnut and then race off into the living room. "really? humans gather there to fuck? how odd..." he muttered, looking rather baffled. "might be fun to watch though... don't they mind the other people?" he asked, his head tilted. Demon's didn't really have the understanding of the concept of a lover... or even a couple. if a demon had sex it was because it felt good or they wanted to procreate. female demons raised little Demonlings on their own, because Males might kill the offspring if the things annoyed their fathers too much. so when Alica stated they went there to find mates, he simply assumed they went there to have sex. "well... as long as she'll be alright, but what will we do tonight? will she be safe if that infernal old man watches her?" poor Kohaku, Soleiyu just didn't seam to like him at all.

“Well, yes, you will have to.”She said rolling her eyes a little before blushing at his words. Not sure about the feeling that welled in her chest at the idea of being tolerable. Thrusting the thought away she sputtered, laughing at his thoughts before smirking.”Well, I am sure some would be there to have sex, but no, they go there to find dates, you know, lovers to take home. They go to find people who are pleasing to them.”She stuttered as she blushed smiling at him a little before laughing.”She’ll be fine. He raised me, he’ll do fine for a evening.”

he smirked a little as he studied the way she turned red. it was so fascinating how human's blushed like that. "oh. well i suppose i should be relieved by that, i can't imagine how gross that would be. no offense to you and your kin but some humans are really very, very ugly." no Demon was ugly, some where prettier than others but none where ever ugly. "...lovers?" he asked looking baffled before his expression cleared in comprehension. "oh! Life Partners! you humans and your silly emotions." he stated with a small titter. "... i don't like him." he grumbled, scowling as he watched Kohaku show Alyssa some of Alica's old toys so she would have something to play with. "he looks... he sounds... he ACTS like that over-tight Akahoshi..." he hissed. "what if he hurts Alyssa because he fears i have corrupted her or something stupid like that?" he demanded, honestly worried that Kohaku might do something to his precious new daughter. it was strange to love something like that, Demon's weren't meant to have that kind of emotion, not really. yet there he was, loving Alyssa the way a father should, already. and worrying like one too.

“They’re not silly. We enjoy spending lifetimes with people.”Alyssa said making a face at him before tilting his head slightly.”He will be good with her sol. He wont hurt her.”she sighed a little before frowning slightly, looking amused that the demon was so worried already.”And he wont. He knows that she is good for you, she’s making you care about things. Now. I have to go get ready to go out, wait here.”She said already heading towards her bedroom to change into club clothes, not about to a club and look like she had no better clothes. Before returning downstairs in a snug pair of jeans, a good tank top and a light jacket she smiled.”You ready to go?”

he stared at her, looking completely baffled as he stared at her. "...if he hurts her, i won't hesitate to slaughter him..." he warned, his eyes narrowed a little. "and i don't care about things!" he grumbled, annoyed as he realized that she was right... had those thousands of years of being locked in the darkness done something to his mind? had Akahoshi cursed him somehow? he didn't know but... he wasn't entirely sure that he disliked it. he rather... enjoyed the way that Alyssa smiled at him. he got changed in some of her fathers more... riske' clothing, a pair of leather pants and a white tank top coupled with a leather jacket. he might have been out of the loop for a long time, but he knew how to look good. he told Alyssa that he was getting a job tonight, so he could buy her things, and blatantly threatened Kohaku before he stared at her, his head cocked to the side. "....yes. i am ready to go..." he stated with a small sigh as he followed her out into the world once more. once he discovered the inside of the club... he loved it. there was loud, thudding music that made it impossible to hear anything else, and the lovely scent of alcohol in the air killed the musky scent of fat humans and human sweat. even the lights where fascinating! flashing lights that lit up the dark space like the fireworks that Soleiyu had seen being invented by the china-men where he'd found most of his origin. "...wow..."

Alica smiled a little as they made their way inside, tilting her head towards the demon. “Like it?Think you can work here?”She said smiling at the man, amused because of his reaction by the club. Flushing a little as some of the men closer to them checked her out, smiling a little as she weaved her way towards the bar, pulling soleiyu with her.”Hey!My grandfather called you earlier. About the prince who needed a job?”she yelled a little over the sound of the music as she leaned towards the bartender, jerking her head towards soleiyu.”Here he is.”

he grinned a little. "think we could move here?" he asked hopefully before shaking his head. it wouldn't be a good place for Alyssa... he'd move in after Alyssa was all grown up and had a silly life mate of her own. he follwed Alica and narrowed his eyes as the bartender/owner looked Soleiyu over with a rather annoyed look. "and like i told the old man, we aint got no place for some pampered princeling." the man stated, barely even glancing at Aoleiyu who snorted. "i have lived through three major wars in my country. i have faught against men stronger than anyone in this establishment. i have trained with the worlds best fighters, and have killed more men than you could ever dream of." Soleiyu stated, staring at the Barkeeper who looked rather stunned. "my people are a warriors people, and since this is the closest thing to a warriors job, this is the one that i want." "...alright, we'll give you a shot. if you can hold your own against our best Bouncer, you can have a job here." "very well. if i win, i want a pay raise." "you won't win. but i can handle that term. if you win, i'll give you fifteen an hour instead if ten. hows that?" the owner asked, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it before heading off to the back room. Soleiyu followed and examined the hulk of a man he was supposed to fight. the man was almost six feet tall, and was three hundred plus pounds of pure muscle. Soleiyu didn't even bat an eyelash, and even more astonishing the fight was over in a matter of seconds, with Soleiyu as the winner. it had only taken two hits to have the much bigger man on the ground, and the owner looked completely stunned. "...right then. fifteen an hour. i'll have a work scheduled ready for you tomorrow..." the owner muttered, stunned. "make sure to be here tomorrow at six pm." Soleiyu nodded and left, looking entirely too smug.

Alica smiled looking amused at the owner and soleiyu’s words, eyes widening slightly as the two figured out what to do, and the idea that soleiyu had fought so much. Moving into the other room she looked nervous as they walked to the back room, tense and nervous.:”Be careful.”she muttered watching the fight, looking so very relieved that he hadn’t been hurt, and not wanting to look at the emotions she was feeling to closely as she realized she was fussing over a demon.”We’ll be back then.goodnight.”She said looking amused as they left the club.”Well, you’ll be able to get things for alyssa noiw.”She mused.

he smirked at her. "i don't need to be careful." he stated simply. "no silly little... american man is going to beat me." he stated, refraining from calling the other a human. that would raise some weird questions that he wasn't sure they could answer. "yes i will. i am glad i asked for that raise." he admitted with a smug little smirk. "i'll have to get her some good shoes right away, and some proper clothing... at least three sets of pants and four dresses. to start with. i don't even want to guess on the state of her underthings." he muttered sourly. "and she really needs some toys. a baby doll at the very least, and a stuffed toy animal of some sort..." he was muttering now. "i'll need to get her some medicine... she's too thin. she won't retain the proper nutrients... i'll have to get a healer to come and look at her... make sure she doesn't have any diseases or damages..." he glanced at her. "is there anything else i'm missing? i know little girls of this day need different things than the ones in my day did."

Alice smiled a little as they walked, shaking her head in amusement at his sour mood at the idea of how alyssa had been treated. Well, not at the abuse the poor girl suffered, but his reaction to it. That was what amused her. Smirking up at him she shrugged, letting him think out loud to himself before smirking. “We’ll take her to the doctor’s tomorrow.”She agreed before thinking a little, biting her lip.”Toys, clothes, food, doctor…I think you have things covered. Though we might want to let her sleep with either me and you, so not to let her think she is alone, or that she’s been abandoned.”She said staring at the ground in front of her as they walked, refusing to look at him, not wanting for the man to see her reaction to the awesome fighting he’d done.

he nodded a little. "good, yes. she'll need to see a doctor right away." he muttered, pondering for a moment before nodding. "it would be best if she slept with you. i do not want to come across as 'sick' as some humans are." he muttered, scowling. even in his time, there where tales of humans raping young children. he didn't want people to think he was like that. no certainly not. "we should get her to talk to someone. a mind healer of some sort. someone she can trust to talk about things. she's going to be frightened no doubt and she's not going to tell us that she's afraid that she's going to hit us." he pointed out, frowning. "do you have mind healers? they where pretty rare in my day..." he admitted, scowling a little. "human's in my day didn't have them at all from what i can remember..."

Alica smiled pleased that he had seen the logic in letting her take alyssa to her room. Glad that he was thinking about others before laughing quietly.”WE do. I’ll get you a name of a few, and we can visit them, find which one she likes that best.”Alica mused running her fingers through her hair, the young woman looking tired and stressed. No matter how old she acted, she was still a young woman, it was her first year teaching, so it was still so very new to her. And now she had soleiyu to look after, and she was feeling stressed over that to.

he nodded a little. "yes. she'll need someone to talk to..." he muttered, frowning a little before he glanced at her. "Alica?... thank you, by the way. for taking me in." he muttered suddenly. "i know i'm... difficult, at the best of times but..." he smiled a little. "i'm... i really like it here. in this time... with you." he admitted softly. "perhaps humans aren't all that bad..." he muttered, wondering if maybe she'd cursed him with a love potion or something? he decided it didn't matter, he felt... nice, good. it felt right to have that weird fluttery feeling in his chest when she smiled at him. and it felt even better to have that warm feeling in his chest when he looked at Alyssa. he ignored Kohaku, who was watching TV and keeping an ear out for Alyssa, who he had tucked into Alica's room. he went up to check on the girl, and was glad to see that she was sleeping peacefully.

Alica smiled a little as she looked up at the demon, shrugging a little.”well, its not that difficult. I haven’t had to keep you from killing me since you woke.”She teased a little smiling as she headed upstairs with soleiyu, smiling when she opened her bedroom door, “well, its good to see that she’s sleeping well.”She muttered looking up at the tall handsome demon, a light blush flushing her face as she considered the man.”Goodnight sol.”

he snorted a little. "we both know i'm a pain in the ass." he pointed out with a small chuckle. "besides, why would i kill the person that's feeding me? it just doesn't make any sense." he admitted before frowning. "then again, not much since i woke up has made much sense." he admitted with a small sigh. "it is good. i was worried she might have nightmares..." he admitted softly. "she's had such trauma in her life and a great upheaval..." he sighed again and smiled as he watched her before he headed off to the guest bedroom to have his own sleep, Kohaku chuckling as he came up behind Alica. "you know. if you really think about it, i think either you, or Alyssa could be of the 'prophecy' that Akahoshi spoke of." he admitted, looking highly amused as he studied her. "your both very good for him."

Alica nodded agreeing with his words.”So you are.But its okay, I’ll help you make sense of things.”She said smiling as she watched him go, before flushing as she looked up at her grandfather, jumping a little. “Well, either way, we’ll make sure that he’s well taken care of.”She said, not wanting to think about how much she wanted to take care of soleiyu, definitely couldn’t consider that. It was to much out of her realm, to consider wanting to see someone, much less the demon who was living with her.

he smiled a little and nodded. "i'm going to need a lot of help making sense of things i think." he admitted with a small frown. "the human world has changed so much... and i still don't sense any Demons." he admitted, looking a little worried. "i know their a bit of a pain... but i really hope i'm not the last..." he admitted softly, shaking his head a little. "that would really suck... it really would." he muttered as he wandered off, Kohaku smirking at his granddaughter. "Solaiyu is very handsome, isn't he?" he asked playfully. "he would make a good husband if we could domesticate him properly." Kohaku mused. "don't want him gutting the wedding guests after all." he teased, laughing as he walked away. in the morning, Soleiyu was the first one up, and he was playing with Alyssa when Alica finally made her way down the stairs. playing with twine and some sticks, showing Alyssa how to make little 'stick figures' pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom