Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Town (Open to everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Mmhm.” She murmured against Lain and licked the white paint off. She then arched her back and softly hissed from the hard slap then began moaning high-pitched as he found her spot, softly brushing her muzzle against Pablo's cheek. She tried to hold the orgasm back because she wanted this to last forever, however all good things must come to an end.

She gasped and screamed out as she came over Pablo's throbbing length, quietly panting her hot breaths into his skin.

(I see I'm out classed in this.. so I think I'm going to back out.. plus no one cares much about me)

(Memi you're perfectly fine, I was just slightly confused as I read your posts because I had thought that you were referring to Pablo as 'the fox' and thus that Memy stopped interacting with Diego. Ergo, I've not replied. :s I'll get right on it though!)

(I wanna post something OOC so I don't feel left out :p Also, I'm backing out after this post)

After cumming for the second time in less than a minute, Lain threw up one pink, fuzzy hand and shouted "Check, please!" before passing out on a nearby couch, whereupon he began snuggling a decorative throw pillow and mumbling something about Trix cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom