Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Town (Open to everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the alpha male, so deliciously predictable, Lain thought. He leaned in and took Flo's hand, completely ignoring Pablo for the moment and bringing it to his lips and leaving a trace of his blue lipstick on her fur. Giggling at her comment, he said, "So now we're both being a bit cliche, eh doll? And you," he said, turning to Pablo and getting perhaps too close for comfort. "Mmmm. Mmm, mm, mm, mm, mmmmmmmm! Call me old fashioned, but there is just something so intoxicating about flirting with my natural predator." Shooting a playful glance back to Florita, Lain twitched his little poofy tail in amusement. "But for the record, love, I'm not a transgender. I'm just fabulous," he quipped, blowing a little kiss to Pablo and leaning back to put his arm around Flo's waist. "What do you think, my sweet, shall we all be fabulous together?"

A hand kiss - yes, too polite for their own good, although she was enjoying this form of attention. She smiled and playfully batted her eyes at Lain in a way to be silly.

“We should skip the formality,” Flo said as she leaned her arm on the bar counter and held her cheek in her hand, keeping her eyes on Pablo. “and just have you boys say how you want me.”

The girl was hoping for romance, yes. But the impression is that the lot of these men are whores and would bolt in a matter of seconds when she'd suggest to please them and be loyal to them forever with her body and soul.

(I'll catch you, don't worry :D)

Diego walks into the bar, scanning the others. Holy shit, nine tails- yes, it is and that's not for you, idiot. Scan complete. There's a cat crying in the corner.

The crossbreed sneaks around the wall then behind Memy.

“Hey cat chick.” He said, softly brushing his nose against Memy's hair to take in her female scent. He denies that his actions are creepy in any way.

Danny moved quietly along the sidewalk, smiling and nodding to the occasional acquaintance or girl who liked to eye him. He grinned and walked towards his favorite bar in town, 'Pussie's'. He smiled and walked inside, walking past Diego and taking a seat at the bar. He waved for the bar keep to send him his usual Scotch on the rocks. He sat with his back against the bar, grinning and nodding to the occasional woman. Ah the smell of sex and alcohol, what a combination to make you feel like an animal. As the scotch came sliding over, he smiled and took the glass, taking a nice swig of it and enjoying the taste.

(Thanks.. ma'am.. *hugs*)
Memy sniffles as she looks up at him "Hello.. sir.." she blushes wanting to just forget that guy.. "Can.. we be friends?"

"Well, that's certainly refreshing," Lain says, turning away from Pablo with a wink. "A girl who isn't afraid to be forward about sex." He slid in behind Florita, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck. "Personally, I think I want to pull you into the nearest bathroom, or else just spread you across this bar and do you in front of everyone." Lain giggled and slid one hand further down Flo's belly, slipping his fingertips into her panties. "What do you think of both of us having you where the whole world can see you?"

Pablo growled, seems they were very into it, before sighing. There was only one way he could get her easily, "Hey, blue bunny, I'll take you up on your offer, only if the miss may join in." He half hissed as he looked back at Flo. "I would pick you up, push you against the wall, and use your thighs as earmuffs as I eat out your little pussy, before turning you around and fucking you hard....Of course, with you giving Bugs a blowy if he joins in."

Layla sighed as she took a swig of her water, before turning to the male who sat at the bar with her, and turned away, only willing to speak with someone if they start the conversation.

(No problem, love~ *holds*)

The (literal) blonde grinned back to the kitten.

“Abso-fucking-lutely!” Diego cuddled Memy in and wrapped his long very oddly masculine arms around her waist to hold the beauty in his lap. “What'cha doin' here? You look way too nice to be here.”

Flo lifted her nose high and grinned. “I take it you're not around fox girls a lot, Honey Bunny, because all we talk about is sex.” She wished she was joking, but no. She and the girls back home had already set their topics on the males they'd meet and check out each day, and perhaps Florita will even mentioned Pablo and Lain this time.

The fur on the tips of her tails stood up as she felt Lain's fingertips trailing lower. She eagerly listened to their intents and her excitement could be easily seen as her bust size was springing into a 22G cup size. It was no surprise to her as her breasts would rapidly become larger around mating seasons because of her 'needs'.

“Both sound very promising. Would you boys care to have two rounds if I don't make you too tired?” She smiled that infectious smile in hopes they would agree. Ignore the mild excitement in her voice.

Danny looked around slowly and chucked at the people getting fresh on the dance floor. Ah what a wonderful sight. He took a swig of his scotch and then looked to see a zebra seeming a bit bored and in need of some company. He grinned a bit at the irony as he downed his scotch and stood up. He walked slowly to her, his tail swaying a bit lazily as he took a seat next to her. "You look like your in desperate need of a conversation" he said with a slight grin. It was a signature of his. He always had a grin that made him seem like he was interested in what you had to say, generally speaking it was true. Everyone had a story and he loved a good one.

(*blushes* thanks.. ^w^)
Memy shyly looks up at the fox "I.. was trying to meet boys.." she said blushing.. her tail starts to play with his

Lain's hand snuck down over the swell of Flo's mound to tease the fuzzy slit beneath. "I should probably warn you," he said, nuzzling her neck. "I tend to finish...well, very quickly. But the up side is that I can go many times in a row. It's a bunny thing." The truth was that even just grinding against Florita had him ready to burst. He reached down with his free hand and pulled himself out of his pants, his cock a striking neon blue that nearly glowed in the dim light of the bar. Despite its impressive hue, it was only a modest size and the best adjective for it would likely have been "cute." Lain pulled back his foreskin and rubbed the sensitive head between two of his fingers while also sinking one digit into Florita's simmering girly bits for a quick dip in the hot wetness within.

He turned to Pablo. "I think you deserve first dibs on this," he said, patting Flo's little pussy mound. "So I think I'll just have this little predator 'eat' me for now." Lain reached over and slid a bar stool between himself and Flo, turning her around so that she could bend over the stool and present her sweetness to Pablo for his attentions, and so that her mouth was at the perfect height to reach Lain's dripping bunny cock.

Flo couldn't help but rock her hips towards Lain's hand in hopes to feel more of his touch. She gently brushed her muzzle against the forehead of the admittedly sexy 'prey' as he nuzzled into her long neck. It felt wonderful. He felt wonderful.

She had bent over the bar stool and trailed her feminine hands down her hips to undo the zipper of the tight jeans that she chose to wear for the sole reason of her ass looking good in them.
...And they may have had extra pockets for shoving food into but that's another story.

Back on track- Florita pulled her white lacy panties off and down her thighs, which was followed by tossing them away. Props to the guy that stole them so he could masturbate to her scent.

“You're too kind, Lain.” She teased as she brushed her muzzle against the rabbit's neon cock to take in his scent then licked her way up to the head. She brushed her long hair back so it wouldn't interfere with her work and wrapped her pretty lips around the tip Lain's cock and swabbed her tongue around while holding him inside her sweet, warm, not to mention pink mouth.

He intently watches their tails play and softly smiles. “As far as I know, I'm a boy and we haven't introduced ourselves yet. Then again, what's in a name?” He batted his big child-like eyes at the cat.

"Ah!" Lain cried out sharply as Florita's lips closed around his length, the whole of it vanishing into her mouth without quite reaching the back of her throat. So soft, so warm and so wet! Her mouth was just perfection wrapped up in a gorgeous foxy facade. He tried to take his mind off the stiff tongue probing for his weak points, and the creme that rapidly boiled inside of him. "How does she look back there?" he asked Pablo, lifting Florita's tail to give him full view of "the goods." Taking the fox by the tail only proved more erotic, and before he knew what was happening the first spasms of an orgasm shot through Lain's body. He cried out as a hot jet of his spunk erupted onto Flrotia's tongue. Turquoise in color, Lain's sperm was thick and sweet as Easter candy. Another pulse sent more of his cream into Flo's mouth, and his fingers reflexively curled in her fur as he held on for dear life.

Pablo smirked and got into position, "Your too kind, bunny." He growled and pulled down his pants and boxers for the second time that night, and rubbed his bulbous head against her folds, teasing her as his hands admired her curves before reaching their target as he groped her now massive tits. "Mmm, soft and big. After this, you'll give my dick a nice tittyfucking, won't you?" He hissed into her ear as his erection slowed itself in into entrance, before thrusting quicker and quicker. "Sh-She's tight....and a-aren't you quite easy to pleasure?" He moaned as he grabbed her ass cheeks and slammed into her, trying to find her g-spot.

Layla looked over and smiled half heartedly, "Hi. Layla Jennings, and a conversation would be quite a pleasant change from doing lap dances." She sighed, half joking.

Florita eagerly brushed her folds back over Pablo's head, trying to keep him against her as much as she could while her hand raked nail marks into the exposed flesh of Lain's thighs, claiming the prey as hers for the night. She slowly closed her fingers around Lain's shaft and squeezed it, bobbing her head to suck Lain deeper into her mouth. “Mmhmmm...” She muffled to Pablo in agreement along with the other content noises she was making, sending vibrations to the blue rabbit's cock from her mouth. She couldn't help but glance back at the boy's expression to check if she was doing well, because they were doing their part amazingly.

She let out another content moan as Lain's sperm met her tongue, the girl was fixed on taking it all into her mouth. She reluctantly unwrapped her lips from his head and softly licked it before she began licking the inside of Lain's thighs to trace hickies. All of her nine tails began flicking with excitement and pleasure, one of them may have flicked wildly enough to smack Pablo's ass. (She's not sorry) She clenched her cunt muscles on Pablo's length as she was nearing her sweet spot, tightening around him more. She screamed out in pleasure with every each of Pablo's thrusts.

Danny grinned as she said hello, saying her name. He chuckled as she said a good conversation sounded nice compared to giving lap dances. "Damn. You REALLY need a good conversation" he said with a grin and a chuckle. He smiled and ordered a scotch for himself. "I'm Daniel Pierce. You however can call me Danny. Let me guess I have a knack for these things, your a swimmer right?" he asked with a grin and a chuckle. Danny took a drink of his scotch and kept his fingers crossed that he was right. He was normally right about these things.

Looking up at the fox and slowly crawls onto him lap "I.. haven't been so close.. to a male like this.." she starts to purr as her hands slowly rub his legs "Do you want to get out of here? I mean.. a more private place?" Memy said nipping his nose lovingly

Lain sighed as the last few shocks of his orgasm fled, and the lovely vixen took him out of her mouth. The scratches on his thighs throbbed sweetly, even as she started to nibble his skin along the inner surfaces. She was such a cute little predator, and all of her tender attentions had Lain hard again in moments. He stroked himself ever so slowly, careful with his now ultra-sensitive member. It left a clear blue streak as he rubbed the tip on her soft cheek, almost daring her to try and suck another load out of him. He could cream back to back to back to back to back, almost indefinitely with the right partner(s). Pablo, meanwhile, looked quite pleased with his current predicament, being swatted by nine fluffy fox tails whilst buried to the hilt inside such a cute little thing as Florita. "You ready for more?" Lain asked Florita, moving his neon penis to brush across her lips.

The vixen stopped brushing her nose along Lain's thighs and glanced up to watch his throbbing member. Again? Already? How? “How much cum can you keep in that tiny body?” Her feminine fingers were inches from his balls. A sweet, content smile was tugging at the corners of her mouth as her nails brushed up against his ballsack. Adorable. So very adorable.

Flo reached up into the prey's lap and started to jack him off, squeezing the head around her palm. She nudged his knees apart with one of her tails for better access to his petite private bits and put one of his ornaments into her mouth. She swished the ball around inside her mouth, then switched to the other one; kneading his thighs with her claws.

"Mmmm, one of the perks of being a bunny," Lain said with a grin, sighing as Flo used her lovely little mouth on his privates. "Of course, I'll have one wicked case of the munchies later, but that's beside the point. Oh wow!" She'd started sucking his spheres, something he wasn't quite expecting. In fact, he was already getting dangerously close as she kneaded his thighs and lavished his treats with her affection. "Ah...ah!" His first spurt took him completely by surprise, arcing up from his tip across Florita's nose. Lain managed to at least aim it somewhere near her mouth from then on, but beyond that he was too caught up in his orgasm to have any real control over it.

"Fuck!" The red fox moaned as he growled at the tail that spanked him and gave her his very own hard slap on her ass as he smashed into her, finally finding her spot and pounding against it with fast and viscous thrusts. His erect cock was throbbing and began to drip with pre-cum as he leaned down and licked up her back to her neck and sucked on the skin.

Layla chuckled at his joke, "Oh yes, I dive into drunk huskies or felines laps all day." She responded back, taking a tiny drink of her ice cold water, the liquid pouring down her throat.

Ember walked in his heart a slow pace, he wished not for excitement but for intrigue, his curiosity had grown at a rapid pace ever since he had heard of this place and he had finally brought up the courage to come. although he though he had courage on his side, the dragon instantly felt alone walking over to empty section of the room in which he was standing, the feeling of lust was everywhere except with him.

He had trouble you see with getting out there, being exuberant, it did not truly fit into his persona. He was shy, Kemp, and the type who only showed his feelings if one were to ask him, but to him even this seemed foreign. his scales tingled he wanted to leave and stay at the same time, so many emotions mingling together it did not feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom