Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Town (Open to everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogman417

Super-Earth
Pablo was drinking at the hotspot of Horford City, Pussies'. The place was packed with dancers and drunk men grabbing at them, Layla doing her best not to slap a hyena who was asking for more than he could afford, his hands reaching for her huge tits. "No, cope a feel, you gotta pay 30 more!" She said for the last time, but the drunk either didn't hear or didn't care. Pablo closed his eyes and let the music flood his ears, enjoying living in the perverted town.

It was about midnight as Memy finished her school work and worked to the bar for a drink. Being a rare mini feline and about bearly three feet tall the barkeep was upset to have a kid in the bar "Hey.. I'm not kid.." she said blushing showing her ID.. Taking a set away from the mass of furries she gets a glass of OJ. Trying to not make eye contact with anyone she couldn't help but stair at that red fox.. she eyes ar school..

The canine opened his eyes and turned to where she was, and gave a dashing smirk. He thought about her tiny tits, but that didn't matter at the moment, it had been a while since he fucked, and if she was willing...

Memy see he's looking at her and quick eeps.. looking away "Oh.. he looked at me.." she said softly having a crash on him for the last few months.. thinking to herself "He's.. so hot.. but, I'm so scared to talk.. to him" she looks at him blushing and quickly drinks a sip of oj

"Heh." He chuckled and walked up to her. "Hey Memy, or mini feline, which ever you prefer." His right hand snaked to her backside.

She backs away a bit.. to scared to let him touch her "Hi... a.. Pa.. Pablo.." she said trying to look him in the eyes as she shyly smiles at him "What.. are you doing.. in the bar this late.." she speaks weakly at him as her tail moves between her legs to show how submissive she is to him.

"Hm, I like the submissive ones.." He whispered into her ear as he grabbed her ass. "Shall we go to the back?" His voice was demanding, yet soft.

Not wanting to fight him and she always wanted him to have her "Su.. Sure.." she said jumping up and blushing as she's only up to his hips as she's so small. "Ok.. lead the way." Memy holds his hand as her tail is still safely between her legs

He walked her outside and into a alleyway. "Now." He stripped her of her shirt and looked at her chest with interest.

Memy blushed as she covered her four.. tiny breast "Hey.." she said looking up at the fox.. "Will.. you show me your thing?"

Memy looks at the huge.. thing "Can... I.. pleasure.. it?" she said shyly trying to lick it and sniff it.. She licks her lips wanting to milk him so badly

"Oh, your not? Then how come you wanted to suck my cock when we talked for the second time?" He asked her, watching.

Memy looks up at him "Because I wanted to.. something I been wanting to do for a long time.. that doesn't make me a slut" she said upset at him.. the one guy she has a crash on.

Viktoricus has been in the bar all night, chatting with girls, chatting with fellow dudes, whoever. He's having a good time but not drinking. His mind is as sharp as Mojo Jojo's from Powerpuff Girls. He's alert and focused. Just a while ago, he noticed a kitty girl following a canine. He's never had a kitty girl before, and he never cares if girls have boyfriends. If he likes a girl, he'll flirt with her. If she responds positively, she's his. The boyfriend has no say. He went ahead and followed the two to where they headed.

When he reached the place, the unwelcome image of a canine's dick was seen by his eyes. "Uggghhh, what the fuck!" He then sees the kitty cat. He didn't know what to do. He's lost in words. He didn't expect such a scenario.

(Hi...)
Memy looks over at the othe male and she starts to cry.. letting someone she doesn't even know see her four little breast.. pulling her shirt over her and running into the bar crying. She bumps into him "I'm.. sorry.." she runs to the very back of the bar hidding in the shadows.

Lain gave himself a quick look in the boys' room mirror, smoothing out the pink fur on his bunny ears and reapplying the neon blue lip gloss that had been messed up by his quick rendezvous. It wasn't easy being this cute, he thought with a wry smile. As he was straightening his mesh top, the blue fox whose cock he'd just sucked emerged from the nearby stall, giving Lain a playful slap on the butt before walking out. "Not a bad start to the night."

Pussies' was always a great spot to hook up with all sorts of cute boys and girls. He stood at the bar and ordered a fruity drink, spotting a seriously cute little nekko girl. He'd been about to try his luck when a canine, well hung judging by the bulge in his pants, snatched her up and took her outside. Shortly after, another male followed them out. Too bad, Lain thought. Though it looked like she was about to get seriously manhandled.

Content to lounge around and wait for some more action, Lain sprawled out languidly on one of the plush couches near the stage and watched his favorite dancer start warming up. As her top hit the floor, he shifted a bit and started to pet himself shamelessly through his shorts, wondering if there was any more action to be had tonight.

Flo had been on a girl's night out. Right. If the other two girls that claim themselves to be her friends would have shown up. The vixen decided that the girls intended to have her find a mate at the bar, have fun, and most of all that she doesn't have to listen to her friends being pressed against the wall by their boyfriends.

She didn't mind. Hell, she loved spending nights alone with her imaginary lover and pleasing her sexual desire at her own like and-- Did that pretty kitty just get kidnapped by Pablo?

Pablo looked over to Viktoricus and shrugged, "Shut up, you know you want to stick your own in the feline, so don't give me shit!" He growled, pulling back up his black boxers and ragged jeans, before turning back to the mini kitty. "Whenever you think differently, and learn not to dwell on a single word, my huge cock is yours to suck." He hissed seductively, giving her chin a slow rub with two fingers, before walking back into the bar, and the red fox spotted Flo. He licked the edge of his lip, and thought to himself, tits are bigger, still C-cups aren't that large, at least to him, but she was pretty cute he had to admit, he had missed out on a blowjob already, and he thought about what those 9 tails could do. "Fuck it." He said to himself as he got a orange margarita and walked over, "Hey there, mind if I make of your acquaintance?" He doesn't usually act like a gentleman, but needing some pussy and best not to avoid a slap is to act like a fancy man.

Layla finally gave in and slapped the drunk, and got off his lap, where she could tell, his miniature boner finally not poking his heart shaped ass. The hyena rubbed his jaw with rough, clawed paws, and spat a drop of spit as he scratched the cheek that was just smacked. The giraffe huffed and walked off, putting her more than revealing bra back on and ordering a water at the bar.

Vullis sighed, as he took a bent and torn pack of cigarettes and lite on with his inferno colored lighter, taking in a deep breath of the smoke and blowing it out, sighing as his dull eyes closed. He finally made enough cash to come to Pussies' where apparently all the 'whores' resided, but the poor soul hadn't even earned a proper glance.

Lain was just starting to enjoy himself when he noticed a cute little vixen sitting all by her lonesome at the bar. His floppy pink ears twitched with sudden excitement and, abandoning his dancer friend with a wink and a blown kiss, her hopped up off the couch and padded over to the bar. "I know it's a cliche, but, come here often?" He leaned against the bar, no attempt made to hide his arousal or his intentions as he took in Flo's appearance. "I ask because I'm quite the, ah, regular here. And I don't think I've seen you around. Lain," he said, offering up his hand. "And you are?"

Pablo turned to Lain and grunted, "Ahem, excuse me transsexual Bugs Bunny, I was here first." He insulted the pink rabbit, his gaze burning. He was in no mode to compete for a fuck, especially with a lipstick wearing bunny.

The vixen glanced around and had her ears perked up for listening. Her gaze followed the petite feline, wondering what just went on. If only her friends were here so she could have a laugh and make rude comments about the female, ah girls are indeed the meanest of creatures.

“Poor pretty kitty.” She murmured to herself before noticing the red fox that seemed far too polite for his own good. She took an interest Pablo's body, the scent of a male, but what she enjoyed most of all were his insults. She covered her smile and looked at Lain. The bunny seemed petite, but talked as an alpha male. Which the vixen had no problem with, she enjoyed dominating alphas then letting them make her scream her pretty little voice out.

“It is most cliche, but also very adorable.” She smiled more and took the rabbit's hand. “Florita, what's up Doc?” She struggled to not say in a sing songy tone as to not offend Lain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom