Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pleasant Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby Locke

Star
Bilbo Baggins was quite the respectable Hobbit. For the first 50 years of his life he had established his place in Hobbiton as a quiet bachelor, never late and never doing anything unexpected. That was until Gandalf happened. In the course of 24 hours his world had been turned upside down. All because of a rather Tookish decision, he had been whisked away from his home... without a handkerchief.

Everything changed however when Azog attacked them just after they had managed to escape the Goblins. Since then, the dwarf king had been... kind. Then, rather suddenly, on a cold night, Bilbo found himself in the rather warm, thick arms of Thorin. He of course, being a respectable hobbit, had blushed and stuttered but was promptly shut up by a pair of warm lips crushed to his own. The next day they had stopped for a break when Bilbo, rather a very flustered Bilbo, had managed to corner the king. After discovering their feelings, they agreed to sneak off after the rest of the company had gone to sleep. Thorin would take the first watch so he could alert Bilbo when it was safe. Not that the rest of the company would care, but both agreed they wanted their privacy.

Thorin Oakenshield was not a particularily romantic dwarf. He was however very stubborn and forward when he wanted something. And he had decided that he wanted one hobbit burglar name Bilbo Baggins. Emotions were not his strong suit, showing them to a smaller, kinder, far more delicate being than a dwarf proved harder to do than fighting a pack of wargs for the king. As he had been denying his..attraction to the pint sized hobbit for the first half of thier journey for various reasons that he would best like to keep to himself; though Bilbo's unsure character was one of them, Thorin felt that he could now with utter suriety take what he wanted.

He found words to be a rather inefective way of communicating his affections so he instead simply found his hobbit in his bedroll one night, gathered the stuttering creature to his chest and silenced his protests with a kiss. Finding that it worked rather well, and that he wasnt slapped into the next world for his rather blunt way of putting things, the king decided his affections were returned. When they hashed out the details soon after, he could not have been happier.

So, as soon as his shift had ended he informed a smugly smiling Balin that his watch had come but that he needed some air, and would take a walk. As he tred by the rest of his sleeping companions, the king lightly tapped Bilbo's blanket wrapped form, and snagged a small pack he had packed for this occasion before he dissapered into the night. He knew that his burglar would follow him, and anticipation reared its head in his chest where such feelings had long lay dormant due to his self imposed lonely existance.

The clearing he had scouted earlier that day was perfect for thier needs, surrounded by a dense layer of undergrowth but with a soft mossy bedding in the center that would serve well their needs. Laying down his thick fur lined coat and a blanket, Thorin shed most of his armor and boots and sat apon the improvised bed to wait for Bilbo to make an appearance.

Even though Bilbo knew he wanted this, he had been nervous all day. So nervous, apparently, that a few of the dwarves had even asked him if he was well... while some of the older ones gave him knowing smirks. It was when Dwalin took him yo the side to "have a word." Luckily for him, Kili had saved him, running up to show him the brace of rabbits he had caught.

And now, after what seemed to have just fallen asleep, Bilbo was prodded awake by his soon to be Dwarf lover. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, just in time to see Thorin walk off into the woods. Realizing if he wasn't quick he might get lost, Bilbo scrambled out of his bedroll and followed off into the woods after the king. He was as silent as a hobbit could be as he went to the pre approved meeting place, his heart pounding in his chest as anticipation welled up inside him.

Pushing through the brush, Bilbo couldn't help the shy smile as his eyes landed on Thorin. "G...good evening." His cheeks burned as the force of what was about to happen hit him.

Fili had been following Bilbo's moves closely since they left Bag End, finding the hobbit not only interesting but also very attractive. Hobbits were so different than Dwarfs, he was curious about Bilbo and wished to talk with him and know everything about him. The thoughts that were occupying his mind lately werent helpful at all to stay distant from Bilbo, and this wouldn't be necesary, Fili thought, if Thorin wouldnt had started to act better towards the hobbit, the young dwarf realized his uncle was somewhat attracted by Bilbo.

Fili saw Bilbo and Thorin talking earlier that day and he wanted to know what was going on between them so he decided to wait and see what they had planned. When everyone went to sleep he did as well but he kept himself awake, and stood still under the blanket until he heard Thorin talking to Balin and walking away.

He waited for a moment until Balin got lost in his thoughts or maybe fell asleep again and very slowly he got up, making sure Fili was really sleeping, he crawled half way out the camp between his sleeping fellows to then walk the rest to where Bilbo had disappeared.
Fili couldnt follow Bilbo, there were no signs of a hobbit's trail but he quickly found his uncle's footsteps and followed them.

Thorin alowed a rare smile to show on his face, and he held out a hand to his hobbit in invitation to approach him.

"Halfling. Good evening."

He knew that he made an impressive sight, with his hair tumbling about him in dark silver streaked waves, his clothes far more relaxed than the hobbit had ever seen him in. His body was chiseled muscle, hardened by years on the road and working in the blacksmithing shops of humans. To a hobbit, who had little experiance with such..carnal matters, Thorin had no doubt that he was a rather stirring sight.

"come and join me. Ill not bite..unless you ask it of course."

He was baiting his burglar to get a reaction, he enjoyed the embarressed flush on the other males cheeks, found it endearing. The hobbits smaller form though diffrent from any of the other dalliances he had ever had, was certianly attractive to the dwarf, and to some of his company he had noticed as well. His heir Fili was one that he had particularily noted watching his burglar, and while Thorin was a Durin and therefore did not like the thought of sharing...the thought of his nephew and the hobbit togather for only him to see..sent a stirring of heat into his loins. For after all, Fili was kin, and that wouldnt be such a bad sharing after all.

Bilbo's blush deepened as he stepped towards Thorin, the thought of the dwarf biting him was very enticing. He kneeled down on the blanket in front of the dwarf. "I do not think I was followed... but someone may have seen." Bilbo's voice was barely above a whisper, his nervousness almost palatable. "And...I would appreciate it if you used my name... at least when we are alone." He smiled gently, leaning in to kiss the sexy dwarf male.

He wrapped his arms around Thorin's neck, kissing the dwarf deeply. For once, Bilbo was not going to behave like a respectful hobbit, his tookish part was coming to the surface and though he was nervous, he wasn't going to ruin this opportunity. And yet.... even with his resolve, he had seen the dwarf naked before, during their rare stops for bathing, and Bilbo was a bit intimidated by the larger male's majesticness.

Fili followed the footsteps slowly, almost crawling and trying not to make a sound until he reached for the clearing and even slower, he made his way through the bushes just enough to see what was going on.

His eyes widened as he saw Bilbo hugging Thorin to kiss him. He frowned, feeling a flow of jealousy running through his body, but he suddenly realized that it could be nice to share Bilbo with his uncle, at least he wasnt a beastly dwarf and he would knew how to treat a delicate creature like Bilbo. The young dwarf wanted to step into the clearing and let them know he was there but he was unsure about how Thorin could react to that. He decided to wait and trying to get as comfortable as he could he stood in his place to watch the scene. As he watched the arousal of the young prince began to grow in him, it was going to be harder than he thought to stay still and quiet.

"Of course Bilbo."

Thorin drew his hobbit in for a kiss, slotting his lips to the smaller softer pair gentler than he had the last time. It wouldnt do to drive his hobbit away by being too rough after all. Wrapping his arms around Bilbo, Thorin pulled him into his lap, settling the slight form on his legs.
Sliding his hands over Bilbo's back, he lifted the hobbits shirt out of his pants and tugged at the rather ragged waistcoat that had managed to not fall apart all this time. He was impatient to undress his prize, for the longing that he had felt was begining to well up inside him rather quickly.

"If you will do the same for me. Titles are well and good for meetings and formal occasions..but after tonight you and I will be far past such formalities dont you think?"

A slight sound in the brush caused Thorin to pause in his quest of divulging his hobbit of the clothes he was wearing, but he didnt stop as he didnt want to frighten his halfling, simply gazing into the shadows carefully to see what was watching them. When he caught a glimpse of gleaming golden locks, he smirked and continued his attentions on Bilbo; knowing whom it was that was taking a peek at his and the hobbits intamit relations. Soon enough he would let his nephew know he had been discovered, for now he would give him a show.

Bilbo didn't notice their visitor, he was too focused on Thorin's hands on his body. He did his best to work on getting Thorin's clothes off. As soon as Thorin's shirt was off, he ran his hands over the smooth muscles of Thorin's chest. He kissed along the dwarf's neck, up to his ear. "Don't worry about being overly gentle Thorin, I want to please you." He smiled slightly, nipping his ear as he began to tug at Thorin's belt. Bilbo's pants were already starting to get tight from the anticipation and the kissing.

In the back of his mind, the Took part of him wondered what it would be like to have another added to the mix. In particular a certain young, blond, dwarf prince. He shivered at the thought, his arousal growing at the thought of being in the arms of both Fili and Thorin. The Baggins part in him knew that it probably wouldn't happen, he figured that Thorin would be too possessive for that. But Bilbo could always fantasize.

Fili's breathing became faster with the view of Bilbo over Thorin's lap and getting naked by him, he tried to calm himself, or he could be noticed by them, his blood was running fast through his veins and kneeled as he was, it was getting very uncomfortable, he was already fully hard, the view and his thoughts were making him yearn for join them.
He would like to have Bilbo just for himself, but if this was the only way, he would have to swallow his pride and possessive feelings toward the hobbit. Fili never imagined his uncle on a situation like that and the idea of joining him was growing in his mind and for a moment he even thought about how it would like to be with him. The dwarf shook his head to try and get those thoughts out of his head. Moving a bit forward he put his hand next to his knee as a thick thorn stuck on his flesh.

"Gaah"

He quickly took his hand to his mouth to shut himself and stood still, almost stopped breathing, waiting and hoping Bilbo and Thorin didn't hear him.

Of course Thorin heard his nephews cry, but he decided to wait to see if Bilbo had noticed it before he said anything. He wanted abit more time with the hobbit to himself after all. Shivering at the gentle touch from his burglar, the king dipped his head and ran his lips over the quickly thrumming pulse of Bilbo, purring softly at the nip to his ear.Unbuckling the heavy belt from around his waist, Thorin dropped the leather stap to one side and tugged off the loose pants from his hobbit, exposing the back of his rear to the bushes and his nephews sight.

Gripping the globes of flesh firmly in his hands, Thorin kneeded at them gently, capturing the halflings lips in a fierce kiss as he did.

"I will have to be gentle this first time Bilbo, else i will tear you and that would hardly be good at all now would it. after all, i do plan on having you more than once, and im going to make this experiance so mindblowing that youll never wish to turn to anouther outside the line of Durin again."

Bilbo stopped, his heart pounding in his chest. Oh Valar someone had followed them. His lips were a hairs-breath from Thorin's ear, both were shirtless and Thorin would have been pantless if Bilbo hadn't frozen in place. Instead of saying something, he let out a slight hiss as the cool night air rather suddenly hit his bare skin. He then groaned softly into the kiss, his cheeks flushing deeply. Apparently Thorin had not heard the spy and now Bilbo was unsure if he wanted to ruin the moment. His cheeks only burned brighter when Thorin said he wouldn't want anyone not of the line of Durin again... did that mean he was going to share? Bilbo nodded, stammering out his answer nervously. "O..of course.. thank you...for being gentle...and not just wanting use me then..." Bilbo quickly shut himself up, not wanting to say anything stupid.

He chanced a blushing glance over his shoulder, feeling rather self conscious that whoever it was had a very clear view of his exposed backside.

Fili was paralyzed staring at Bilbo's naked back, forcing his breathing to stay quiet. He quickly analyzed Thorin's words, and realized that his uncle knew he was watching them, he didnt knew what to do, should he step in and join them, or stay where he was? He surely wasn't going to go back to the camp.
His body was getting tired from the forced position and he needed to loose his pants, his trapped cock began to ache slightly and he felt the need to stroke it. Controlling his moves he slowly took a hand down to his belt buckle, fighting for a moment to get it open, and unbuttoned his pants letting his member out. With his eyes fixed on Bilbo he began to stroke his cock, trying not to make a sound, even knowing he had been spotted already.

Thorin heard the slightest clink of metal, and imediatly his mind grasped at situations that would cause such a sound. All of them involved clothing being removed, so Thorin decided that he would tease both his burglar and his nephew at the same time.
Sliding his hands over the crease of Bilbo's ass, Thorin gently spread the cheeks and teasingly swiped a finger across the puckered entrance he found there, capturing the hobbits lips in anouther kiss to distract him abit. When he had his burlgar panting and flushed from the intensity of his kiss, Thorin began to nip and lap at the pointed ear closest to him.

"Of course I wont simply use you Bilbo. Utterly ravish you yes. Make you addicted to my touch absolutly. But your not getting rid of me so easily, your stuck with me now my hobbit."

He sucked at one pointed tip of an ear, purring roughly at the surprised gasp it pulled from his halfling with a smirk.

" But i do believe theres anouther of my kin that you lust after. who would that be then hm? It couldnt possibly be..Fili now could it. Ive seen the way he looks at you after all, i look at you the same. We both want to have a peice of you all to ourselves....in the most delightful way."

Bilbo's hips bucked forward as his ear was sucked and bitten, his cock grinding up against Thorin's clothed crotch. Thorin's ploy to distract him worked quickly as Bilbo gasped at the feeling of one of his most private places being touched. Suddenly wanting to feel more of Thorin, Bilbo finished his work on Thorin's pants quickly so he could pull out his dwarf's hardened cock. His hips bucked again, this time his member sliding along Thorin's. Moaning softly, Bilbo pressed his lips to the King's in another heated kiss.

Bilbo's eyes widened at Thorin's words. "F...fili? I..." His blush came back in full force. It was true he did want the young heir, but he was a respectable hobbit...surely he couldn't have Two dwarves.... could he? Being honest with both Thorin and himself was probably best. "Yes... I do..." He swallowed heavily, looking a bit nervous.

Fili kept his wounded hand covering his mouth, biting slightly one of his fingers to stop the moans to come out as Thorin began to tease Bilbo's entrance. He thought about walking toward them and take Bilbo but he probably would be stopped by his uncle, Thorin surely wanted to take Bilbo's first time for his own.
His other hand moving slowly up and down all along his length as the young dwarf's desire of taking the hobbit for his own grew again in him, his breathing became fast and heavy and hard to control, his half closed eyes widened at Bilbo's words.
He felt both happy and excited knowing that Bilbo was attracted to him but he also knew Thorin wouldnt let him keep the hobbit, at least not just for him.
After a moment staring at Bilbo being teased like that and hearing his moans his arousing was too big, a low but perceptible to the ear moan scaped from his coreved mouth.

The smirk on Thorins face was big enough to be seen probibly all the way back to the shire, but the king couldnt care less. Soon he would have two of his desired partners within his grasp, and his majesticness was certainly large enough to go around.

Kissing his hobbit back, Thorin held back the moan of pleasure as Bilbo took the initiative to release his throbbing member from its confines, and the hiss that escaped his mouth at the slick slide of the halflings cock against his own still somehow managed to be utterly kingly.

"good. seeing as my dear nephew has taken it apon himself to sneak peeks at what he really should have asked permission to...why dont you come out here and prepare our burglar for me Fili. Im sure he would love for you to join us."

Thorin looked pointedly over at the bushes that concealed his nephew, smirking at the moan that was heard from thier leafy depths.

At first Bilbo chuckled at the reaction he got from Thorin, then Bilbo's eyes widened at the king's words. Fili was the one who was spying on them? When Bilbo turned to look at the bushes, he ducked his head shyly at the moan he heard. He realized that the sounds he had heard earlier, the sound of metal, was the sound of Fili removing his pants to join in the pleasure, in a way. One hand threaded into Thorin's hair, he waited to see if Fili would come out of hiding like he hoped he would.

He rocked his hips against Thorin's lightly, trying to encourage Fill to come out by the soft moan that escaped his own lips. "Please Fili... he is right... I would like you to come and join us." He looked back at the bushes, the look on his face almost pleading.

Fili frowned and bit his lip, Bilbo's words and face were irresistible for him yet he was still hesitating. He instinctively closed his pants before stepping into the clearing to show himself, a bit embarrased and feeling almost like a silly child for hiding like that. The young dwarf's face was flushed and he was trying to control his still agitated breathing.
He walked slowly toward them as he took his shirt off and knelt behind Bilbo.
"Im glad you want me here Bilbo"
He took Bilbo's hips pulling him closer and leaned forward to kiss his back. The warm skin made him shiver as he rolled his lips by Bilbo's back, caressing his sides he slowly reached with a hand for the hobbit's exposed rear, moaning at the feeling of Bilbo's tight entrance.
Fili grinned at Thorin as he began to slide a finger slowly into their hobbit.

"Hes not the only one who wants you here nephew"

Thorin reached down between himself and Bilbo and grasped thier lengths in his hand, slowly stroking the both of them at a languid pace. Kissing down his hobbits neck, he nipped at the soft skin, not wanting to obstruct whatever sounds that bilbo would make during thier session.

"had i known of your...deeper attraction to our burlgar i would have invited you along earlier. He fancies you and I, and I am willing to share with my kin. so we should have no problem"

Thorin's touching got him what he wanted, a loud moan escaped Bilbo's lips and his hips bucked slightly. But whether it was forward towards Thorin or back towards Fili he wasn't sure. He did know that he was going to be driven insane by the teasing touches the two Durin's were giving him.

A shiver ran through him as Fili's soft lips traveled over his back. A half moan that sounded more like mewl escaped him and he blushed at the... delicate sound. Even Thorin's moans were majestic and kingly sounding. No wonder he was called a bunny by the skin changer Beorn. He hoped that the two dwarves he was sandwiched between hadn't noticed and if they had he hoped they wouldn't tease him.

Thorin's words made Fili doubt, was his uncle attracted to him or he just wanted to tease Bilbo until he couldnt take it anymore? In that moment he was honest enough to himself to admit the attraction he had toward Thorin, always put it by him as simply admiration until that night. He frowned as he looked at Thorin doubtfully trying to get an answer from his uncle's face.

But all those thoughts flew away as he heard that soft mew like moan coming out from the hobbit, Fili's blood ran faster on his veins as he began to move his finger in wide circles inside Bilbo and pressed him closer grabbing him by his hips with his free hand.

Teasing Bilbo like that was good but at the same time he was being teased as well, his aching cock was already leacking, showing the need he had been holding all this time, during thier journey.

Thorin saw the searching look on his nephews face, and was about to lean forward when the rather adorible mewling moan sounded from his hobbit. A rumbling laugh pulled its way out of his chest and Thorin tilted the hobbits head up so that he could look him in the eye, a smug smirk gracing the kings features.

"I had thought the nickname bunny abit to much for you Bilbo, but now I hear for myself the reason it was gifted to you. Perhaps that skinchanger wasnt so off when he pegged you as our company's little bunny hm"

Giving a quick teasing kiss to the flustered halfling, Thorin looked up at Fili, his gaze dark and smouldering with his desire for the pair of them. Reaching forward he snagged his nephew by his golden hair and pulled the younger dwarf from his task concerning the hobbit and settled him just an inch or two away from his lips. In this position Bilbo really was sandwiched between the two royals, and Thorin found himself liking the picture more and more. Locking his gaze to his nephews, Thorin leaned forward just abit, not quite to where thier lips could brush, but enough so that Fili could feel his breath ghosting over his mouth.

"it seems I have been lax in showing my intentions twored your involvment Fili. I shall rectify that situation now."

Then he pulled his heir down the last few milimeters and kissed him fiercly. The king took what he wanted, plying his nephews lips open with teasing laps at the crease of the petal like mouth and delving inside to taste and conquor. Of course he gave his nephew the chance to fight back if he so desired. But he didnt stop his attack totally. Thorin continued to stroke himself and Bilbo's cocks, noting that the halflings arousal seemed to have doubled when the two Durins began their kissing squirmish, and that gave Thorin a rather wicked idea he would test out later. For now he simply enjoyed teasing thier hobbit and snogging his nephew sensless.

For a moment, Bilbo's eyes widened when the two Durin's began their snog fest. He blushed slightly, trying to look away but finding that rather difficult. Seeing them fighting for dominance Was arousing and Bilbo was already panting softly from the combined pleasure coming from Thorin and Fili and at the delicious sight right in front of his face. His heart was pounding and his Baggins side was rather embarrassed about the turn of events. Being sandwiched between two very sexy and powerful dwarves was Not a very respectable situation. However, it was the Took side that was out in full force and Bilbo didn't give a damn about respectability.

Reaching back, Bilbo's hand quickly found Fili's hip and it slowly traveled over to gently wrap around Fili's cock. Beginning to stroke teasingly slow, Bilbo's hips bucked forward towards Thorin's hand, needing attention. He leaned his head back against Fili's shoulder, still enjoying the view of his lovers kissing. Bilbo's free hand joined Thorin's on their erections, encouraging him to increase the pace. All the built up need from the last few weeks wasn't going to disappear in one orgasm and at this rate they were going to be at it all night.

Fili whined when Thorin stopped himself to talk he wanted to kiss Thorin, actually, he re-thought the situation in a second, he wanted Thorin to kiss him and for a moment he felt jealousy of the desire his uncle had for Bilbo. He thought Thorin would never be so interested in him to take him, having a delightful hobbit on his power.

"Thorin..." He whispered, frowning, his half closed eyes fixed on him, trying to move toward his uncle, but the gripping of his hand was strong enough to stop him.

Thorin's words made him blush furiously and the firm hand on his hair made his arousal to grow, when Thorin finally kissed him, Fili couldnt stop a long moan from coming out into Thorin's mouth. The young dwarf felt embarrassed in front of Bilbo, to be dominated like that by his uncle made him feel a bunny, but that was what he wanted.

Groaning at Bilbo's touch he slid a second finger into his ass, and with a great effort to control his movements, he began to thrust his fingers roughly into their hobbit, hoping to find that special spot that would drive him insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom