Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

She kissed him back deeply and passionately then replied "Okay sweetie. You're right. Goodnigjt Ryan." She smiled and gave him one last kiss, before turning to head off to bed

Ryan smiled and shared that last kiss before watching her head to bed, watching her rear sway with each step. Damn she was a sexy one. He waited until he heard the door close before turning the tv on, volume low. He was up for another hour or two, watching tv before heading to bed, turning the anal plug vibrator off. Best to save the battery for it.

When Skylar woke up she felt the plug had stopped vibrating and Ryan was asleep beside her. Afrer giving him a gentle and soft kiss on his forehead she carefully got up to take a shower and started working on lesson plans for Monday and if she was lucky maybe the whole week will be planned out

Ryan was asleep for at least another hour, so by the time he woke and took his own shower, the hot water would be back fully. He enjoyed the hot, relaxing substance on his skin, but soon enough he finished, drying himself off, and then working on that ugly monster for the weekend: Homework.

Unfortunately it seemed that Sunday was work day for them. Skylar spend most of her time if not all of it getting everything ready only taking short breaks to rest her eyes. When she checked the time she saw it was 3:46 by the time she was done. She sighed and went to see what Ryan was up to

Ryan had forgotten all about the plug inside Skylar. That was, until he saw her. His hand automatically went into his pocket, grabbing the remote and turning it on, to a light setting. Then he went back to his homework, this stuff for her class.

As she walked in to see what he was doing she saw his hand quickly press something then gasped as she felt the plug starting to vibrate in her. She smiled and sat nearby him and asked "How are you doing on your homework Ryan?"

Ryan looked up at her with a smile, shifting to lean against her. “Oh, you know, slow but steady to get this stuff done. Hardly entertaining compared to other things on the mind, but ah well.”

She smiled and replied "Well I could make it more interesting for you well you work. But you have to keep working while I do it okay?" She asked running her fingers through his hair.

Ryan smirked as he heard that, eyes closing for a moment as her fingers went through his hair. "Alright, I'll bite. Get to it."

She chuckled and got on her knees in front on him. As she unzipped his pants she reminded him "Remember I stop if you stop." She gave a wink and pulled his pants and boxers down. She started stroking his cock to get it hard for her, slowly

"Yeah, yeah, I got that." He smirked as she got to work, his eyes closing for a moment as she worked before getting back to the homework. For a short time he worked one handed, the other burying in her hair and guiding her, but he was still working, rather focused for a guy getting head.

She was licking and sucking up and down his entire length only letting one hand of his be on her. She had to admit that she was impressed that he could focus while she did this to him

The fact was he could only half focus, his work going slower from the great pleasure she gave him. However, he did finish shortly before he came, hot cum filling her mouth, and he leaned back in his seat.

"It seems like it." He smiled softly as a hand came down, running through her hair. "Just in time, too, it seems."

Back
Top Bottom