Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

A long moan left his throat as she worked down, his hands shifting down and burying into her hair as he felt his whole length disappear into her mouth. “Goddamn.” He groaned out, his hips arching slightly, pushing him further into her mouth. “You’re going the right way to earning an orgasm tonight, love.”

She was too fouced on pleasuring him. She used her free hand to massage his balls gently and carefully while her other hand squeezed his tighs while her tongue licked and tasted his throbbing cock

Ryan’s mouth was taken with a series of groans and moans, eyes closed as she worked him over for several minutes. But soon enough. “God, Skylar, I’m about to cum. Where do you want it?”

When she heard him speak she pulled away from his cock, but still massaging his balls. "It's been a very long time since I had cum explode all over me." She teased

Ryan couldn’t help the chuckle that came to his lips at that. “You’ve been a rather naughty girl. But you are my naughty gal now, aren’t you? Alright, I’ll push you back and cover you with what you want. Get back to it, baby.”

With that she returned to deep throating his cock with her tongue rubbing and curling around his thick cock. Her moans resuming and her hand massaging his balls even more, but still careful

His hand was buried in her hair, moving her slightly along with it, his hips doing a faster movement, getting closer and closer. It was only a minute or two later that he pushed her back onto her knees fully, shifting and taking his cock in hand, stroking fast before a hot stream of cum came, first onto her face, then over her breasts.

As his cum shot at her her eyes closed and moaned as his cum covered her face and breast. She licked the slit of his cock to lick off any cum that was left behind like she was cleaning it off

A groan left his throat as he felt her tongue clean his cock off, but he smiled as he shifted back in his seat. “You’re wonderful, baby. Go get washed up, and I’ll think of something nice for you as a reward.”

Skylar smiled and stood up saying "Thanks babe. I can't wait...Master." she teased as she walked away to take a shower and clean the cum off her body.

Ryan couldn’t help but smirk at that tease as she walked away, calling after her. “Master? I’ll have to get you a collar, too, baby.” He waited for her to get into the shower before he moved, grabbing something and sitting back down in the living room, the item hidden.

She actually liked the idea of having a collar of course she wouldn't be able to wear it at work, but the way he talked to her made her call him Master as a tease. Soon she came back out of the shower wearing a tank top and some short sleeping shorts. She sat down next to him on the couch and asked "So what's the gift?" She asked smiling softly

Ryan waited patiently for her to come out from the shower, but he couldn’t help but nod approvingly when he saw her come out in the shorts and tank top. “You look damn good.” He said, a smirk on his face. From behind him he pulled out an anal plug, a rather small one but one perfect for a first timer. “Do you know what this is?”

When she saw the anal plug she wasn't aware of what it was since she had little to no knowledge of sex toys. "Um...I don't know really. What is it?" She asked him

He chuckled softly at her question, waving it slightly between his fingers. “It’s an anal plug. One I modified slightly myself, but I think you will enjoy it.” He smirked. “So, shall we put it in?”

Skylar chuckled softly and replied "Anything modified by you sounds like fun. Sure." She answered then turning to face away from him and pulled down her shorts to show her ass to him and bent over slightly "I'm ready." She told him

Ryan couldn’t help but chuckle, pulling out a tube of lube from hiding. He lubed his fingers, teasing her ass with his fingers before sliding a finger into her, then two, lubing her up real nice. But soon enough he pulled them out, taking a moment to lube the plug before sliding it into her. It gave a decent stretch, but it would be nothing to the promise of his cock in her. He was slow in putting it in, doing a few small thrusts to help loosen her up enough before it slid into her fully. And there he left it.

Skylar moaned softly feeling his fingers lubricating her little butthole preparing her for the anal plug that he soon inserted into her. She smiled and looked at him after she got use to the feeling. "So how is it modified?" She asked curiously with a sly smile

Ryan chuckled as he heard her question and saw the smile on her face. His finger rested on the exposed end of the plug, wiggling it a bit to wiggle it inside her. “Oh, just a little thing.” A hand went behind him, grabbing the remote. He turned a knob, and the plug started to vibrate inside her, a low setting.

Her eyes widdened as the anal plug started to vibrate inside of her and she moaned with a smiled. "Ryan you're spoiling me." She chuckled letting him play with her while she was like this in front of him.

He chuckled at her words, shaking the vibrator lightly inside her before his hand went down, fingers stroking over her lips before sliding her shorts back up. “I’m considering saying you aren’t allowed to take it out without my permission. I wonder how sex will feel like for you with that inside in you.”

She smiled and felt herself getting wet from him stroking her pussy lips, but was a little disappointed to see and feel him pull her shorts back up. But she chuckled and replied "Well maybe soon we can find out Ryan." She smirked

He couldn’t help but chuckle as his hand went over her rear, pulling a nice slapping sound. “Monday, after class. Until then, you aren’t allowed to take this thing out unless you have to go to the bathroom. Understand?”

Ryan smirked, moving her and kissing her deeply before letting her go. “Go get some sleep, love. You have to take care of your school stuff for Monday, tomorrow.”

Back
Top Bottom