Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

Skylar smiled down at him from his comment and simply replied "Good." The she crawled down to his member, having it rub against her stomach and up her breast as she crawled down to his throbbing member. She ran her tongue from his base to his tip, slowl. Her tongue as it reached his tip, would rub against the little sensitive slit before inserting his tip into her watering mouth

Ryan tilted his head up to watch her as her body trailed downward, his length twitching at the feeling of her stomach and breasts moving over it. But soon enough, her tongue graced him with a long flick, and his head fell back against the bed, a low moan leaving his throat. His hands shifted, each finding one of her shoulders, gripping lightly. “Ah… Skylar… oh, you’re good…”

Skylar smiled and replied in a low and lustful "I'm glad you like it baby." Then her tongue rubbed against his tip and the underside of his shaft against the thick vein. She worked down his shaft moaning to send vibrations from her tongue to his shaft. Feeling his throbbs in her watering mouth. Her free hand explored lower and started to slowly massage his balls.

That lustful sound from her lips sent another moan through him. Her technique was better than he ever felt before, and his fingers found their way into her hair. Her hand on his balls sent another jolt through his length, and he found himself groaning. “Oh… turn yourself, Skylar. Shift yourself so I can taste you. So I can share with you the pleasure you’re giving me.”

Skylar smiled pulling away and replied "Good idea baby." She turned herself around for him and had it so he could taste her as she tasted him. Her hand massaged his balls again as her lips returned to his shaft sucking him again

Ryan watched her move, the way her body did so easily, wanting the idea he had planted in her head. He licked his lips as he looked at her womanhood, placed so openly in front of him. “Skylar, you have the best body I have ever seen.” His hands wrapped around her legs to hold her as his head leaned up, thumbs spreading her lips before his tongue started a fast, constant flick and swirl around her clit.

She moaned softly as she felt his tongue rubbing rubbing her clit in such an amazing way. Her womanhood was incredibly wet and so eager to accept him. She slowly worked her way down his shaft, her tongue licking and rubbing against him. Her lips sucked back as her tongue focused on tasting him. Her free hand massaged his balls firmly, but carefully

He moaned and shuddered from her amazing work, her own moan sending a vibration through his length. He kept himself busy, his tongue swirling around her clit, sometimes sliding up and into her, doing a few thrusts before going back down. His lips wrapped around her clit to gently suck in a few times before releasing it, letting his tongue work more. Soon enough, his arm shifted, his hand moving and a single finger sliding into her, starting slow thrusts in her.

Her moans grew louder and more frequent as his tongue worked it's way inside her, his lips sucking her clit was almost enough to make her loose it. Her licks grew more vigorous and curled around his thick throbbing member. She slowly worked her way down to his base, her lips almost touching his plevic bone. His tip was in her throat and she continued to suck on him as his tongue thrusted into her

A long moan left him as he felt him start to enter her throat, and his tongue slid up to tease her entrance once more before returning down, flicking and swirling fast and erratic on her clit. His hand took over on her entrance, sliding a finger, then two fingers into her, doing slow thrusts to start, but they sped up quickly enough. His fingertips tilted, rubbing her inner walls with every thrust. Soon enough, he pushed his fingers deep, bending them, his fingertips rubbing her g-spot with pleasurful intent.

She moaned loudly almost screaming in pleasure as his fingers rubbed her g spot. Her moans only sending more vibrations through his length. She felt herself building up slowly as he fingered her in such an amazing and pleasurable way. She pulled away from his member to tell him "Ah! You're gonna make me cum!" Then almost immediately after she came hard and heavily, covering his fingers.

That moan was damn good, and he could feel himself getting closer to his own release before she pulled away and gave him time to cool down a little. Her scream of ecstasy and orgasm made him grin, and his mouth stopped for just a moment, sliding up and pulling his fingers out to lick the juices off them before he said anything. “Very good, Skylar. But I’m not done.” And with that his fingers slid back into her, rubbing her spot as his tongue redoubled their efforts on her clit.

Skylar saved her moans for when his length was inside her watering mouth again, moaning for more vibrations. This time she didn't deep throat him. No, this time she grabbed her own breast and had his member stand between them. Huis tip remained in her mouth, but she pushed her breast together hard and moved up and down his length

A soft moan, hot air brushing over her clit, came from him when he felt her breasts around him. So many new sensations were going through him, starting at his length. He slid his two fingers out, sliding a finger from his other hand into her for a few moments and deep thrusts before pulling it out, his other hand going back to deep thrusts and g-spot rubbing. “Tell me, have you ever done anal?” He was quick to return to her clit, as his lubed finger went to her ass, riming around before sliding in, only slightly, to the first knuckle.

As she felt his finger rim her ass so that it was lubricated then enter her, she couldn't help but gasp. "No actually I've never done anal before. Maybe you could help me with that, but I want you to cum for me baby. I wanna taste what your cum tastes like." She lustfully replied then worked harder to make him cum with rubbing her breast tightly with his member being milked between them as her tongue licked and teased his slit

“Mmm… keep that up, baby, and you’ll get your wish.” He kept up his play with her, tongue and lips unrelenting, fingers thrusting and rubbing as though they knew her every spot and nooke. But he didn’t last much longer, moaning hot against her core, hot cum shooting into her mouth as she rubbed it out of him.

Feeling his fingers finding their way around inside her without ease only made her more excited. Finally tasting his cum, she swallowed every drop he had explode in her mouth. His delicious salty cum tasting as amazing as she imagined. "Mmmm so good." She licked her lips.

He laid back on the bed, breathing slow and heavy, taking a moment to lick the fingers that were inside her core for a moment. He chuckled as he heard her. “I’m glad you think so, baby.”

She sat up on him when she felt him lay back down. Skylar looked over her shoulder and replied "Now what was that about anal?" She teased him making sure if he was still up for it

Ryan looked up at her, his hands moving over her, careful not to spread her juices all over her. “Oh, don’t worry. We’ll do that soon enough. But not this moment. You drained me dry.”

She chuckled and turned herself around so she was facing him and laid down on top of him. "Aw okay." She smiled and kissed him sweetly with her hands on his shoulders grasping him firmly.

He chuckled as she shifted to lay on him, his arms wrapping around her, kissing her softly but only just. The taste of semen wasn’t one he was keen to. “You seem to be rather happy.” He said, smirking.

"Why wouldn't I be? I just had one of the best mornings with breakfast I've ever had. With the man whose not only my student, but I'm moving in with him. Slightly." She chuckled and smiled at him, wrapping her arms behind his neck. "Are you having a good morning?" She asked sweetly

He couldn’t help but grin at that, looking into her eyes. “My morning? Well, I just had the best wake-up call in my life, with the woman who is not only my teacher that I have dreamed about being with for the whole Semester, but she’s moving in with me. Slightly.” He smirked at that. “And to top it off, she is having a good morning.”

Skylar grinned at that and replied "Well I'm glad you're having a good morning too. I should probably get showered so we could go ahead and get some of my stuff. Besides the sooner we get done she sooner I can show you my new study method for you "

Back
Top Bottom