Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Boy, it was a long day for Ryan today. First was training for his new job position, which made him late for class. And that was the biggest shame, since he enjoyed Miss Alburn’s class, even if he just couldn’t get a good hold of the course material. It wasn’t that difficult, more memorization than anything, but he just didn’t have the time to study it these days. Which really reflected on his grades, apparently, because she had called him to speak after class about it. Which nearly got him late for work if it wasn’t for his fast tongue. He was writing as he spoke to the dear teacher.

“I’m sorry, Miss Alburn, I know class policy and would talk at length about it, but I have to go. I know it’s weird, and you prefer to make schedules for speaking outside of class, but if you would just come to my house tonight to speak of it-“ It was then that he put the note with his address he just finished onto her desk in front of her. “-Then we can speak about how I am doing about class, and I’ll make sure you have a decent meal with it too. Again, I’m really sorry.” And then he left before she could even get a word out.

The moment he got home he started on cooking, tossing his jacket onto a nearby chair as he went to the kitchen. The home was surprisingly large for a 20 year old. Inheritance was a great thing. He rifled through until he pulled out some chicken, grabbing a bag of potatoes and green beans from a pantry. He set everything to run under hot water, grabbing white gravy mix as he thought of a plan.

Skylar Alburn took her job seriously as a teacher and seemed disappointed with Ryan's grades in her class. She pushed her thin black glasses against her icy blue eyes. In frustration with trying to think of ways to help him she put her hand against her raven black hair saying "What am I gonna do with him." Then entered her classroom hoping to find Ryan there.

But her class was empty and she sighed even more disappointed with him. On her desk she found the note he left her and sighed again. She wanted to help him or else he'll fail so she had no choice, but to go. She grabbed her stuff and left the classroom, heading over to meet him.

She didn't bother changing clothes, still wearing her usual outfit of a white buttoned shirt and brown skirt with her black heels. She had a surprisingly well developed and fit body. She was thin and curvy with large breast and round rear and her clothes weren't ashamed of showing it while being professional. Once she arrived she knocked on his door waiting for him to answer

It was a few seconds before Ryan opened the door, smiling as he saw Skylar. “Miss Alburn, I’m glad you made it. Please, come in.” He moved to the side, waving his arm as a gesture of welcome. The living room was large, with the two windows covered by curtains. A 36 inch tv was across the room, with some couches along the walls. The smell of chicken wafted in from the kitchen, but he led her to the dining room.

“I’m working on finishing dinner. Would you like something to drink? Water? Milk? Wine? We have a nice Chianti in the basement I can go get if you wish. If you could wait in the dining room, I’ll have the food out in about 5 minutes.” He waited for a moment for anything from her before heading into the kitchen.

First thing he worked on finishing was the gravy, making sure it thickened before putting some milk in the potatoes. Green beans were already in a bowl, and he pulled out the chicken. He went to the pantry, grabbing a small unmarked bottle and went to the plates. He put his food on his plate first before opening the bottle, lacing everything with the white powder, stirring it to make it disappear in the gravy, potatoes, and her drink, before making her plate of food, making sure her chicken was coated with gravy like his own.

The dining room was small, dominated with the long table and white table cloth. There was eight chairs, one at each leg and three along each side. He moved to sit across from her, putting her plate and drink in front of her, his own a glass of water. “Enjoy. Now, you’re here about my grades, yes?”

Skylar walked in looking around his home seeing how nice and well furnished it was. The smell of the food from the kitchen did make her hungry and allowed him to take her to the dining room, which was much more impressive. When he asked what she wanted to drink she replied with "Actually wine does sound good. I guess I'll have some wine, but keep this between us. My boss would kill me if he found out I drank at a student's house."

When he left she took her seat, completely unaware of what he was doing to her food. She sat looking around his house and wondering how can a college student afford all this? Must be inheritance. When he came back with the food and drinks and sat across from her she replied "Yes, Ryan I have to say I'm not very pleased with how you're doing in my class. Would you care to tell me why you're failing my class?" She asked then taking a bite of the green beans first.

Ryan offered her a smile as he passed her food to her. “Don’t worry, Miss Alburn. Nobody will hear about your drinking.” He listened to her question as he cut a piece of the chicken, stalling as he slowly ate the piece. As he swallowed, he lowered his head to look at his food, his mind deep in thought. “It’s been rough trying to find time to study. I have to work a lot to make sure I can keep this house, right? Family gone, so I have to keep that legacy going for now. Work kept me after today, too, that’s why I was late to class.”

He was quiet for a long moment before lifting his head, brushing his bangs from his face, dark brown hair behind the ear as his deep blue eyes found hers. “I study when I can, but it’s not enough to keep up with the material, yeah? I can’t quit work or I won’t be able to keep this place. I can’t stop school or I won’t keep up with the money in the future I’ll need. It’s a conundrum. But I’ll work harder on it.” He took another bite of chicken as he watched her. As he chewed he leaned back in his chair, watching her. His chest pressed against his button-up shirt, toned muscles teasingly out of sight.

Skylar listened to him continuing to eat and drink her wine. It all made since to her now why he was failing and it wasn't a bad reason either, but she couldn't let him fail. After he finished speaking she replied "That's a difficult situation Ryan, but from what I can tell you're a hard worker, but I can't let you fail. We'll have to work hard to help you pass. We'll have to have daily sessions to keep your grade from falling anymore."

She took a bite of the chicken and replied "This is really good. How did you make it?" She soon felt a strange effect from the chicken, but tried to make it look like nothing was wrong

Daily sessions of working with the teacher. Probably alone. Somehow, he didn’t think it was a bad idea. Probably because of his plans for the evening, after all. “Yes, of course. Your assistance would be very good to have. I have no wish to fail this class, either, after all.”

He watched her eat, seeing how she got to the chicken, having ignored the mashed potatoes. The drink probably hadn’t gotten enough into her yet, but he could see the light tint of red to her cheeks that told him that it was working perfectly well, if just a little slow from her missing the most of it. “The chicken is simply baked but at a lower temperature to keep it juicy. The gravy on it and the potatoes are a family recipe. I hope you enjoy it.”

She smiled a little and replied "Really?" She questioned then took a bite of the mashed potatoes. As she continued to eat she found the strange feeling get stronger. She found herself tapping her foot and crossing her legs. It grew hard to look at Ryan without feeling a desire. Each second it grew harder to surpress her urges.

"So uh...Ryan. Was there anything else you wanted to discuss with me?"

Ryan watched, noticing how she shifted every so often. Oh, this was just good to watch. But now he was wondering, thinking about how those clothes would look on the floor. It was an exquisite thought. “Yes, really. It’s been passed down at least two or three generations now. So, obviously, I can’t tell you how to make it. But I suppose I could make some for you as thanks for helping me through this class.” He smiled as he took a bit of his own potatoes.

“What else to discuss? Well, if you were free to divulge it, what would we be doing for the next week or two in class? So I can study it ahead of time to help myself a bit in this.”

Skylar found it hard to just to hear his voice without feeling an urge. She replied "I don't know yet. My weekends is normally when I plan for my class lessons." She crossed her legs tighter trying to figure out why she was feeling these feelings. "Jesus Ryan what did you put in that food?" She asked feeling it harder to resist him. "Is it getting hot in here?" She asked starting to unbutton her shirt, her bra starting to come into view.

“Alright, then I’ll speak to you Monday about the class stuff.” He finished his potatoes before he heard that outburst, looking up at her. “In the food? I just cooked it as the instructions told me to. Family recipe.” His eyes widened slightly as she unbuttoned the top few. “Miss Alburn. If you think it is hot in here, we can go somewhere cooler to continue our conversation. Come.” He stood, walking around the table, his blue jeans hanging a little loose on his hips, and he offered her his hand.

Skylar almost lost it when she saw his loose on his hips and replied "Yeah...okay. It's getting a little hot." She took his hand and tried to contain herself, but she couldn't control herself for much longer. Her grip on his hand was tight trying with every fiber of her being to not pounce on him and just take him

Ryan felt the grip on his hand and smiled to himself as he turned away from her. He was slow, leading her from the dining room to a door, leading her downstairs. The room was dark but rather cool, since it was an underground basement. He led her through the darkness like it was his home, until he stopped her in the middle of the room. His movement was quick, his hands taking hers, lifting them over her head and cuffing them with handcuffs that hung down. There was a little light that came out, but it was hidden by a thin wall in front of it, but it was enough for her to see the outline of him, at least until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Perfect for her senses to be focused on what he did to her.

As he lead her into the darkness she wondered why he lead her into such a dark room. Then that's went she felt it, the feel of her hands being lifted over her head and the cool handcuffs clicking closed. "Wh-what are you doin" She asked but couldn't help, but feel aroused by it. Seeing his outline and slowly seeing him as her eyes adjusted. She struggled a bit saying "Ryan?"

Ryan’s smile was small as his eyes looked into hers, even if his face was a silhouette to her. “Ah, Miss Alburn. You are truly beautiful, you know that?” His shifted to be closer to her in the front, his hands moving up, fingers brushing slowly against the soft flesh of her arms. “Truly a beautiful woman.” He slowly walked behind her, his eyes not leaving her and his hands sliding down to her shoulders before wrapping around. “You were a tease up there, but maybe I can help you with what you were doing.” His hands went further down, fingertips brushing against the skin just above and between her breasts, before finding the buttons of her shirt, undoing them fully.

Skylar had chills run down her spine with the way he talked and felt her soft skin with his firm hands. Her eyes widened as she felt his hands slipped down and felt her skin so close to her breast. Then she gasped softly seeing his hands unbuttoning her shirt. Even all iof this she felt herself weten in her womanhood as he played with mind and body

Ryan’s hands didn’t stop after her shirt was unbuttoned, his fingertips brushing along her smooth stomach, a hand teasing along the lip of her skirt before sliding up, teasing under her bra. “Well, Miss Alburn? Tell me, what do you think?” His hands slid behind to her back, lifting her shirt as they unsnapped her bra. His fingers lifted it, sliding the cups to be behind her head. “How do you feel?”

Skylar closed her eyes strangely adoring his touch as he unsnapped and moved her bra, freeing her large breast. Her nipples started to get hard from the feeling. "I feel...good Ryan. You're making me feel so fucking good." Feeling the desire that she strangely felt with his touch made a moan escape her lips.

Ryan smirked to himself, but removed that when he slowly moved to be in front of her again, his hands moving over her skin, careful to avoid her breasts but only by the tiniest margins. “You feel good?” His hands slid down, to the lip of her skirt. “You like this?” A hand found the zipper of her skirt, undoing it and dropping it to the ground. “Tell me… Do you want me to do more?” With that, a hand wrapped around her hips, holding her to him. Her breasts were pressed against his shirt for only a moment before his other hand undid it, sliding it off his shoulders and to the ground so she could feel his own flesh against her. His lips found her neck easily, kissing her throat.

She looked down and watched him unzip and pull down her skirt. Feeling his hands on her waist as she looked up to meet his gaze. "Yes. I love it." She answered with a lust in her voice. "Oh Ryan I want you to do so much to me. Please tell me. What are you gonna do to me?" She pleaded. She didn't take her eyes off of him as he took his shirt off, licking her lips at the sight of his delicious chest. She gasped and moaned feeling his lips on her throat.

Ryan smirked as he heard that pleading tone in her voice. His lips were light brushes against her throat, before he whispered, low and hotly. “Oh, no. I’m not going to tell you. You’ll just have to feel it.” He lifted his head to look into her eyes, a hand sliding up to cup a breast with surprising tenderness, thumb brushing her peak as the rest of it was massaged lightly. “Kick your shoes off. Then kiss me.”

She moaned softly feeling his hand massaging her breast with a surprising tenderness to it. Her nipples grew harder as his thumb rubbed and teased them. A smile appeared oacrpss her lips when he refused to tell her, making it all the more exciting to her. She did as he said and kicked her heels off while staring deeply into his eyes. Then she closed her eyes and kissed his lips tenderly, but passionately. She knew she was going against all she believed wasn't right, but she couldn't help but want him so badly

He returned that heated kiss with all the passion that was filling his body right then, his body flush against hers. “Skylar…” It was a low groan in his throat as his eyes found hers once more. “This will not be the only time. If we do it now, I want you in the future as well. Tell me that’s what you want.” With that, his body slowly shifted downward, his lips kissing a slow, exploratory trail down her body, taking a long moment with each breast, kissing over her flesh and lips wrapping around each nipple, sucking and tugging lightly before kissing down her stomach. Soon enough he was kneeling before her, kissing along the lip of her panties, his fingers hooking each side and sliding them down slowly.

Skylar looked into his eyes and felt chills as he groaned her name. It was at that moment she truly wanted him. Hearing his comment she couldn't believe that she felt the same feeling towards him. "Ryan...I want that too. I promise this won't be our last." She whispered to him. As he kissed down her body she made silent moans, adoring his lips against her soft skin. Seeing him kneeling and kissing her down there was breathtaking and made her feel even wetter. As he pulled her panties off her shaven womanhood was slowly exposed to him, her face blushed but she adored what he was doing to her.

Ryan ginned as he heard that whisper from her, and then it grew bigger as he saw her womanhood, soaked with her need for him. “Look at you, so smooth, so needy…” His hands took one of her legs, shifting her to have her thigh on his shoulder, half sitting on his shoulders and her womanhood opened to him fully. His head leaned forward, kissing her core softly before his tongue darted out, slowly stroking and flicking along her clit, swirling and tasting slowly, teasing.

Back
Top Bottom