Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Actually Looking Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindxi

Super-Earth
I'm actually happily booked up on role plays at the moment. Happily, because I've been blessed with great writing and role play partners. But someday, I will want new role play partners and I'm going to want a flashy request threat to showcase my list of rules and kinks and plots and all the other accouterments that go along with such a thread.

So I thought why not throw my unused plot ideas into a thread and slowly build up the thread so that when I do start looking, this thread is actually useful. For now though, this thread is simply a Work in Progress.

Play Methods

I do not do IM at this time. So any future game I get into will be PM or thread driven (equal preference). Email is a possibility if needed, but it's third on my list.

Plot Bunny No. 1:

She's a twenty-six year old librarian. A deep in-the-closet submissive, she ironically works as a part-time dominatrix, but only to pay the bills. He's an eighteen year old University freshman and a genius who's already sold one patent to Google, but still deals with bullies going to and coming from his university classes. She's a stunning red-head. He's slender nerdish non-entity. She's emotional. Her mind revolves around sex almost as much as it does shelving and ordering books. Living in a fantasy world most of the time, she has trouble focusing on real life. He's pragmatic and has the analytic mind of a top physicist. He has a controlled interest in sex and a near clinical approach to analyzing people. He is completely grounded in reality. They shouldn't have met. If they did meet, there should have been no connection. But fate intervened.

Plot Bunny No. 2:

Rebel Colony. Man deserted from the Marines and went rogue, fighing on the side of the rebels. Girl is newly commissioned Marine Lieutenant. Her job to put down the rebels. The Marines and Rebels fight with extreme honor under a code akin to that of the ancient Japanese Samurai. In between the battles between marine and rebel, there are rare alien attacks when rebels and marines team up. The girl Lt. and the ex-marine, deserter rebel meet during one of these interludes. They fall in love, but continue to fight with occasional interludes and letters, neither willing to compromise their integrity. Probably ends badly with one looking back on the other's death with regret and sadness.

Plot Bunny No. 3:

Two sisters married to one man in a polygamous relationship. Might be modern day, might be medieval. Two sisters dating the same guy. Probably modern day, they may or may not know. One woman married to a guy while her sister is the man's slave. Could be modern, medieval, fantasy. Would have to be a man who would treat the women differently or have some other dynamic to make it interesting. I would likely play both sisters. Very undeveloped idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom