Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for plot based role play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
Hey there, so a bit about myself. I'm 21 and I've been role playing for roughly eight years now. I'm looking for males only please, no offense to any females playing males and such. Just not my preference . I'm usually available every night for a few hours, PMs or YIM.

I am eastern time zone! During the week I won't be available to role play until midnight or later. Weekends can vary.

So first off a few simple rules.​

1: Please be able to form coherent sentences and know how to use grammar properly. No one is perfect, but I despise rereading things to figure out what they're suppose to mean.

2: Do not speak/act for my character, or assume and make up anything for them. Unless discussing it first.

3: Be able to respond decently fast or at least say when posts will be slow. I'll do the same. I do tend to pass out sometimes. ^.^;

4. NO one liners...

Also, if a role play is boring you please say so. I'd be up for other suggestions or characters to use. This is for fun after all!

I'm looking for a more plot driven role play, though smut is acceptable as well. As long as some story build up is there. I prefer a fantasy style role play, modern or medieval settings and supernatural characters. Werewolves, demons, vamps, magic users. Something along those lines. I'd like a strong dominant partner. I don't play weak and submissive characters. I enjoy the conflict between the two characters and for their relationship not to be mostly one sided.

I'm not a huge fan of boring romance themes, or human pairs for long term role plays. I prefer non-con to start, nothing abusive or extremely violet though. I'm kind of particular. Keep that in mind please.

My f-list is below, but I'll point out again: No incest (at least not blood related), extreme pain, or pure obedient slave roles please. I'm fine with slave roles, just don't expect complete obedience, or them being broken. Not my cup of tea.

Plots/pairing could include:

Blackmail
Hunter/hunted
Some sort of partnership
Rescuing of some kind
Master/slave
Enslaved/captured together
Kidnapping
Break in
Teacher/student
Hitchhiking
Stepdaughter/stepbrother
Stepdaughter/stepfather
Daughter/mother's boyfriend
Apprenticeship
Guard/Assassin for hire
Camping
Roommates

I would play the younger character. Usually 16 to early twenties.

Random Characters I'm willing to play:
Half humans (rather prefer not full unless it's for a specific reason, or for smut)
Vamp (my version)
Elf (light or dark)
Werewolf (prefer full wolf transformation)
Demon (many different possibilities)
Neko (generally just ears and tail)
Shapeshifter
Magic user (could be human)​

Id really love to start a role play with my demoness shapeshifter. Her age will vary, she was in a drug/spell induced coma for hundreds/thousands years. Shes waking up to a whole new world with old enemies to find. I have a history for her so if you're interested pm me for it. - Long term story based.

I'm looking to start a long term role play with one of my stronger more detailed characters. She's a pure blooded vampyre, the only one of her kind for the purpose of the role play (for the right story this could change). Her powers deal with dark magic, specifically shadow manipulation. She is also basically evil in nearly all ways possible. Having been born a vampyre, human emotions are hard for her to understand. Shes kind of psychotic and crazy, but playful and sudecutive. She's a difficult to pair with but if your looking for a good plot and a decent challenge, she's the character for it! - This idea is kind of meh right now.

My outlook on vampyres:
- Sunlight does not cause spontaneous combustion. They are however weaker during the day. Younger vampyres would have a hard time staying awake past dawn.
- Decapitation and silver shredding the heart are the only means of killing them. Essentially they're allergic to silver. Silver bullets can slow them down. Liquid silver if left in their system would basically eat away at their brain, eventually causing them to become mindless beasts. All that and explosions that no one could realistically survive.
- A simple bite does not turn someone. Someone would have to be drained of all their blood to the point of death and then fed vampyre blood to be turned. Though their bite contains venom which can cause a sort of numbing/warming feeling to spread through their prey.
- Vampyre blood has healing properties and in large doses will extend a persons life by a few years as well as gaining minor strength, vision, hearing and speed boosts for a short time.
- Their eyes turn an eerie shade of green with their thirst, anger, and lust.
- They hold the same appearance as when they are turned. None of that instantly gorgeous nonsense.
- Then there is the obvious increased strength and speed. Sharper vision and hearing.
- They also have mind control capabilities on weaker minded humans. Their venom helps with this, making some more susceptible.
(This will not be up for debate with role plays in which my character is a vampyre)

I'd love to do a werewolf pair or shapeshifter pair! With a good long term plot.

I'm up for other non-con scenes if you have any interesting ones in mind.

Other Ideas welcome!

I'll try to add more ideas as I go. Feel free to PM me for my character page or role play ideas/pairings.

F-list
My other thread.

Bumps welcomed and appreciated! <3​

RE: Looking to roleplay! PM or YIM

x~bloodandshadow~x said:
Hey there, so a bit about myself. I'm 21 and I've been role playing for roughly eight years now. I'm looking for males only please, no offense to any females playing males and such. Just not my preference . I'm usually available every night for a few hours, I mostly use YIM, but I can do PMs as well.

I am eastern time zone! During the week I would be available to role play until midnight or later. Weekends can vary.

So first off a few simple rules.​

1: Please be able to form coherent sentences and know how to use grammar properly. No one is perfect, but I despise rereading things to figure out what they're suppose to mean.

2: Do not speak/act for my character, or assume and make up anything for them. Unless discussing it first.

3: Be able to respond decently fast or at least say when posts will be slow. I'll do the same. I do tend to pass out sometimes. ^.^;

4. NO one liners...

Also, if a role play is boring you please say so. I'd be up for other suggestions or characters to use. This is for fun after all!

I'm looking for a more plot driven role play, though smut is acceptable as well. As long as some story build up is there. I prefer a fantasy style role play, modern or medieval settings and supernatural characters. Werewolves, demons, vamps, magic users. Something along those lines. I'd like a strong dominant partner. I don't play weak and submissive characters. I enjoy the conflict between the two characters and for their relationship not to be mostly one sided.

I'm not a huge fan of boring romance themes, or human pairs for long term role plays. I prefer non-con to start, nothing abusive or extremely violet though. I'm kind of particular. Keep that in mind please.

My f-list is below, but I'll point out again: No incest (at least not blood related), extreme pain, or pure obedient slave roles please. I'm fine with slave roles, just don't expect complete obedience, or them being broken. Not my cup of tea.

Plots/pairing could include:

Blackmail
Hunter/hunted
Some sort of partnership
Rescuing of some kind
Master/slave
Enslaved/captured together
Kidnapping
Break in
Teacher/student
Hitchhiking
Stepdaughter/stepbrother
Stepdaughter/stepfather
Daughter/mother's boyfriend
Apprenticeship
Guard/Assassin for hire
Camping
Roommates

I would play the younger character. Usually 16 to early twenties.

Random Characters I'm willing to play:
Half humans (rather prefer not full unless it's for a specific reason, or for smut)
Vamp (my version)
Elf (light or dark)
Werewolf (prefer full wolf transformation)
Demon (many different possibilities)
Neko (generally just ears and tail)
Shapeshifter
Magic user (could be human)​

Id really love to start a role play with my demoness shapeshifter. She's roughly five hundred and twenty years old, she was in a drug/spell induced coma for five hundred years. Shes waking up to a whole new world with old enemies to find. I have a history for her so if you're interested pm me for it. - Long term story based.

I'm looking to start a long term role play with one of my stronger more detailed characters. She's a pure blooded vampyre, the only one of her kind for the purpose of the role play (for the right story this could change). Her powers deal with dark magic, specifically shadow manipulation. She is also basically evil in nearly all ways possible. Having been born a vampyre, human emotions are hard for her to understand. Shes kind of psychotic and crazy, but playful and sudecutive. She's a difficult to pair with but if your looking for a good plot and a decent challenge, she's the character for it!

My outlook on vampyres:
- Sunlight does not cause spontaneous combustion. They are however weaker during the day. Younger vampyres would have a hard time staying awake past dawn.
- Decapitation and silver shredding the heart are the only means of killing them. Essentially they're allergic to silver. Silver bullets can slow them down. Liquid silver if left in their system would basically eat away at their brain, eventually causing them to become mindless beasts. All that and explosions that no one could realistically survive.
- A simple bite does not turn someone. Someone would have to be drained of all their blood to the point of death and then fed vampyre blood to be turned. Though their bite contains venom which can cause a sort of numbing/warming feeling to spread through their prey.
- Vampyre blood has healing properties and in large doses will extend a persons life by a few years as well as gaining minor strength, vision, hearing and speed boosts for a short time.
- Their eyes turn an eerie shade of green with their thirst, anger, and lust.
- They hold the same appearance as when they are turned. None of that instantly gorgeous nonsense.
- Then there is the obvious increased strength and speed. Sharper vision and hearing.
- They also have mind control capabilities on weaker minded humans. Their venom helps with this, making some more susceptible.
(This will not be up for debate with role plays in which my character is a vampyre)

I'd love to try a werewolf pair or shapeshifter pair!

I'm up for other non-con scenes if you have any interesting ones in mind.

Other Ideas welcome!

I'll try to add more ideas as I go. Feel free to PM me for my character page or role play ideas/pairings.

F-list
My other thread.

Bumps welcomed and appreciated! <3​

hey, I'm interested to do Hunter/Hunted. I'll be the hunter who hunt Vampires, and I'm magic user.

PM me if interested :)

Blood babe,check this scenario to see if it works for you http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49102

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom