Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term RP for Literate and Plot Driven Partners

How interesting is my thread?

• Very Interesting!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad - Read to the end

• Could have been better...

• Boring as heck >.>

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKirstie

Meteorite
Hello. If you clicked on this, then this must mean you are someone who understands English very well and enjoys a very good plot line! How exciting~

Before you continue reading:
If you do not like the story I suggest below, but are still wanting to do an RP with me, you are more than welcome to PM me, but it'd be nice if you had your own plot idea too. Something creative and preferably more long term and story driven.

Please NO anthro, sci-fi, fantasy, weird animals, tails, trolls, or anything of the like. It isn't something that really suits me and doesn't turn my crank.

Now, I'm sure for many of you, the idea I'm about to present probably won't suit you and that is okay. I just wanted to put this in a thread so that it's out there because it really has been something I've been thinking about a lot lately.

I am looking for a male partner to go through a life story with my character. It would start from the beginning when they met and how their love for each other grew (time can elapse here). I want them to get married at some point (If they've had sex beforehand, that is okay by me. But like I said before, I really want this story driven. I do not want the smut to side track the plot line.)

This is the part that may turn some people off - you've been warned!~

After they're married, I would like them to continue on and have children. This WOULD mean pregnancy playing a factor here (though, like I said before, some time can elapse). However, I am looking for a male that would be okay with this since this is the MAIN reason for my entire idea!

So, if you have read this far, congratulations! I have not weirded you out yet. I shall continue with what I am looking for in YOU. :)

- Someone that is great with creativity and coming up with events to really keep the story line rolling
- Someone that is able to write at LEAST a paragraph if not more per post (If that means it takes you a little bit longer to reply, that is okay)
- And of course, someone that is very literate and has good grammar skills and able to have varying sentence structure to make the read enjoyable.
- Someone who wants a Plot/Story driven plot!

As far as your character, that is totally up to you. The only generic requests I'd like to make is that your character is good with romance, has a bit of a wild side, loves adventure!

So, if this tickles your fancy, chat me up! I'd love to hear from you! :3

*______________________________________________________________________*

Hello all! I am back to update my forum message for y'all!

The above idea is still open for anybody that is interested.

Please no random requests unless you have a very good plot line that you think would be interesting. I really dislike getting a random PM with: "Hey, wanna RP with me?" Pet peeve right there.

Anyways! On to my other plot idea I came up with.

I recently have taken a liking to werewolves. (No, not furries or anything like that). Pure werewolves. They have the ability to change between a full human and a full wolf. No weird hairiness on the human with a tail or anything. I want the human to actually look like a human!

I would like it to be action packed. The adventure of a normal human getting caught in this other world. This one werewolf protects this human from this sub-reality, and falls in love with them in the process.

Here's the twist.

I would like to be the werewolf.

Usually, the guy is the werewolf or the strong character, and the girl plays the hopeless damsel who is constantly falling over and injuring herself. Frankly, I'm tired of this. I want a change. Of course, if you'd still like to do the RP with me, but feel like this is a little bit whacko for you; ask me.I'm sure we'll work it out so you can be the werewolf. However, I think that a twist like this would be fun.

Of course, there are variations to this story line. Perhaps we are both werewolves that are on their own adventure.

I guess all I'm asking is if you want to do a storyline with werewolves in it; or really any other kind of character like that (vampires, etc.)

I just really want to stress: NO furries. No half humans with bunny tails or ears, or heck, elephant trunks. It's either one or the other. Also, NO sex while in the form of the werewolf. It must be in the form of the human. I don't even want to go there in my mind...

NEWNEWNEWNEW!!

So here is a third plot idea that I would like to try. :3 However, I only would like someone to RP this with me if they have the same idea that I have. I don't want anyone who is going to do it just because they're looking for a partner. We must share the same interests!

I would like the setting to be in the late 1800's. My character has just arrived in the New West where they meet your character. Whether you want to be a decent man, sheriff, bandit, or whatever, that is totally up to you. I would like to have a strong plot that drives the RP along rather than smut. Sex will be important in this RP, but the setting must always come first.

PM me if you're interested!

I'M BACK!! :D

Hello again! I will keep this brief and to the point. And again, all the previous plots I have listed are still open! :)

I'm interested in brother x sister plots at the moment. I have a few here that I would be interested in doing. Keep in mind: These are the bones of the plot! I want someone who can help me design and make a plot that's elaborate and unique - I want it to be different than all the generic broxsis plots out there! PM me if you are interested.

1. The brother comes home from a tour in Afghanistan to find that his younger sister, who has just turned 18, has become a beautiful young woman and (a) decides that he is going to persuade her (up to a mild forceful extent) to have sex with him and their relationship progresses on that level OR (b) he tells her about his feelings and finds that she feels the same way... (or any other version you can think of).

2. The sister has just broken up with her boyfriend of a few years and drives to her brother's work to cry on his shoulder, and he decides to make his advances on her... (Again, different variations)

3. It's her 18th birthday and her older brother decides to show her what it's like to become a real adult...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom