Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jailbait...or Not

Cadence had slept over at her best friend's house. They practically stayed up all night, laughing and playing board games, calling people and messing with them. It was really fun. They even took a bath together in their bikini's and just had fun. Nothing sexual but they did tease each other. It was crazy. It was their weekly sleepover that they always did since they were kids. Fun and tasteful and well really enjoyable for Cadence because that meant seeing her best friend's hot dad around. He was only in his mid to late thirties and he was still so hot. Gorgeous. He was like a Rob Lowe; hot when he was young and still so hot as he aged.

That morning, say around ten or eleven, Cadence woke up. They went to sleep maybe around six and while she wanted to sleep still, she was starving. Knowing that Ellen hated to be woken up, especially when she had gone to sleep so late[early], Cadence slipped out of bed and pulled on her pajama pants. Both girls slept in just a tank top or shirt and undies. She wasn't about to walk out in just her undies. There were men in this house.

Walking out, she used the bathroom and brushed her teeth and freshened up and then skipped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Her eyes widened at the sight of the bountiful breakfast feast. She always forgot about this. This was the best part of the sleepover. Food galore! "Oh my god!" She rushed to get a plate and started packing it with food. This was like her second home since she was there so often.

Martin had still been at work when they started their night together. Early the next morning just before he had left to do some shopping for a few things around the house including some groceries the kitchen had been left with plenty of food in it. His daughter was the main reason for it, love and protection of her always was his top priority. With the sun shining he had only dressed lightly, a few looks were always given to him when out and about besides at work. There no one really noticed what he did since he worked behind closed doors so much.

Eventually Ellen woke up and she came down to see the food and it was like a repeat of what Cadence. Dashing to the plates, grabbed on and put as much food on there as she could. She sat down next to her friend and splurged.

Cadence smiled at her, covering her mouth as she ate. "Where's your hot dad?" She grinned, pretending to be joking.

"Oh you're so gross Cadence." She shook her head, laughing. "He's at work, I think." Cadence was disappointed inside. She wanted to do something about the missing link between Ellen's dad and her. She wasn't a whore but she did like to get what she wanted and when she had a crush on someone, she went for it.

"Do you know when he's coming home?" She asked.

Ellen just looked at her. "Why so interested in my dad?" She asked.

"Just curious." She said simply.

"Uh huh..." Ellen was suspicious now and this suspicion written over her face caused Cadence to look down at her food and just eat.

Martin finished the shopping and drove to work spending the next three hours there. Leaving and making sure his cell phone was on if needed for something he drove home. Pulling up the driveway he sighed on the inside and carried the shopping in through the side door that was closest to the kitchen. He was already putting the items away and had not paid any attention to his surroundings so he would not know if anyone was there.

For the next few hours, Cadence and Ellen hung out. After having quite the sugar rush after eating half a bottle of syrup together, they danced around and played karaoke, singing horribly but just having fun. They ended it with falling to the ground and laughing their butts off together and as they both came off their sugar high, they were getting incredibly sleepy. They slept on the couch, Ellen sleeping in one direction and Cadence sleeping in the other, their feet touching as they slept.

Just when Ellen's dad got home, Cadence's eyes opened and she sat up, rubbing her eyes, seeing him there. God, he was so hot. Stretching an yawning a bit, she stood and walked into the kitchen. "Hey. Do you need help with any of that?"

Martin turned when he heard both the feet and voice behind him, his eyes meeting his daughter's friends for only a few brief seconds as the tin loosely sat in his hand. "No I think I will be okay with them. You girls enjoying the weekend I do hope?"

Cadence smiled gently. "Oh yeah." She giggled and turned back to look at a passed out and exhausted Ellen. She looked back at martin and sighed gently. "We didn't get much sleep and obviously you know how Ellen is about sleep." She laughed and walked into the kitchen. "How was work? Must have been exhausting, yeah?"

Martin glanced past her towards the couch and noticed his daughter totally passed out. The can in his hand was soon put on the cupboard shelf as various other items from the bag also took their place on the shelves. His eyes met hers briefly. "Work was a little, is something troubling you?"

"Of course not. Why would you think that?" She asked, moving a little closer to him. "Just because I may think you're totally hot and can't stop picturing such explicit things in my head with you, doesn't mean anything is troubling me..." She said softly, running her hand over his chest.

Martin watched her move even closer to him, listening to her words he had forgot the top door of the cabinet had been left open as he tried to step back from her hands. His head hitting the wood paneling quite hard only seconds before he tried to speak. "Why would you be thinking those things, they are so wrong and what about your friend, my daughter"

She frowned when he hit his head, she taking a step to him. "What about her? It's not like I'm dating her." She said softly. "Besides, I can't help what I feel...Martin." She said with a gentle smile. "Think about it." With that, she turned and walked away, giving him something to look at and then went to Ellen. She woke her up gently and helped her to go upstairs where she'd be more comfortable.

Martin stood there slightly in shock from the words and also hitting his head before watching her walk away. Why his eyes were instantly locked on her ass he did not know but he liked what he had seen. Shaking his head he took the lemonade with him as he casually walked outside and towards his large shed. Removing his shirt he placed it over one of the loungers and the drink on the table before beginning to mow the back lawn.

Putting Ellen to sleep on the bed, she heard the lawn mower go on and she walked to the window and grinned. Walking out of Ellen's room and out of the house altogether, she sat outside and watched him. He was so hot. Why a guy like him was even single was beyond her. She had always fancied older guys. First her brother's friend in college, then her cousin's boyfriend and now her best friend's father. She may have been a tramp but she justified it that since she didn't date a lot, she had every right to sleep with who wanted.

Martin was unaware of any else in the backyard until he came close to finishing up the mowing, there she was again. His eyes met hers briefly, beads of sweat dripping down his chest and forehead as he took the clippers to do the hedge. In no time at all he had it finished along with his heartbeat fasting as he walked across towards the table to take his drink. Swallowing half of it he glanced up towards the bedroom window before speaking softly. "So tell me Cadence what kind of fun you have had at college"

Standing, she moved over to him as she was alraedy outside just sitting on the porch and she leaned against the table where his drink was. "Anything you could possibly imagine." She grinned. "Why? Would you like to try me out sometime?" She smirked. "I mean, it must have been quite a long time since you've ever had any which is surprising to me since you're quite the catch."

Martin took a few more sips of his drink as he watched her move closer again, this time his eyes wandered over her body starting from her legs. Meeting her eyes as he absorbed her words he spoke softly. "Oh do you think you could wear me out huh?"

Noticing the grin on her face he felt his muscles ripple under her light touch. Breathing in her sweet but light perfume as he heard her words it was his turn to grin and chuckle softly before moving his hand with drink past one of her breasts and nipples. Even though she was young he knew how perky they could get, his lips moved to hover only inches from her neck and ear. "Perhaps you can try me sometime then."

She felt his ice cold glass brush against her breasts. It urged her on. Grinning, she looked up at him, leaning into him a bit, their lips so close to touch but weren't. "Oh just name the time and place. I'd give up anything to be handled by such a strong and strapping man like yourself." She grinned.

Martin felt excited but at the same time worried a little by how far he had pushed things in such a short space of time. No way to back down now as the glass moved across her stomach, his words spoken softly. "Well my daughter is away in a couple of days, come over then."

Grinning, she nodded. "I'll make sure to be here when she isn't." She said softly. She put his glass down and then pushed her body into his, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him hotly, in a way that she could hope for him to just yearn for her. Pulling away slowly, sucking on his lower lip, she pulled back and stepped back. "See you then." She smirked, turning and going back inside.

Martin felt the glass leave his hand, her body moving closer and resting against his. The kiss along with her perfume both intoxicating and demanding of him to use some self control. His eyes watched her walk back inside before wiping his brow with his shirt and taking a few more sips of his cold drink.

Smiling to herself for her achievement of perhaps wrapping his mind around the idea of them hooking up, she went to Ellen's room and saw her waking up. Smiling gently, she went to the bed and sat down and looked at her. "Sleep well?" She smiled.

Ellen smiled at her. "Yeah. What about you?" She asked softly, sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Like a very happy bbay." She said softly, unable to stop smiling.

"You sure you didn't sleep with a hanger in your mouth?" she teased.

"Positive."

Martin had many thoughts racing through his head after she had fully left him to head back inside. Putting away all the gardening tools he closed and locked up the shed, taking his drink with him as he headed upstairs to take a shower. Stepping under the warm cascading waters he relaxed against the wall feeling all the sweat evaporating from his body.

"Uh huh..." Ellen nodded, suspicious. She turned on the TV in her room and lay down. Within minutes, she had fallen back asleep. She did like her sleep a lot.

Cadence looked at her and sighed quietly. She walked out of the room and peeked out, seeing Ellen's father come up and go for the shower. Taking the opportunity, she went into his room and into the bathroom in his room and slipped in quietly. She removed her clothes and then slipped into the shower quietly and covertly. Moving behind him, she grinned, checking out his rear. Ooh, if that was flexed...she licked her lips and moved closer, moving her arms around his hips to his member and ran her fingers along it and then started to stroke him, pressing gentle kiss to his back and then up to the back of his neck, her chest and body pressed against his back.

Back
Top Bottom