Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Personal Secretary (StormWolfsong & True Sinner)

S

StormWolfsong

Candace Pond was nervous, if she didn't get the new position she was going for she had no idea how she could help her mother with their finances and they could lose their house. She knew she was young, most of the students her age wouldn't even be aware of what was going on at home because they were too busy focusing on their own lives. Candace would admit until she overheard the conversation her mother was having with a bank loan manager after being denied that she was much the same.

Candy as her mother affectionately called her though few others did had always been actively pursuing her education with a determination to get good grades and have as many activities to show on her college transcripts as she could. She had a lithe, toned, little body because she remained active with tennis, softball and volleyball. Her C cup breasts were full and often held snugly within t-shirts that she wore while her firm ass would be hugged by jeans.

Today was different, she was trying for a new position as the personal secretary for the Headmaster of the school. As such she had dressed the part, her fire red hair was neatly spun into a bun on the top of her head, her naturally light cream skin was offset by the minute amount of makeup she had put on. The brightest thing about her makeup was her lip stick which matched in some ways her hair, the gloss making her lips shine but also protecting her from having her lipstick come off on things like drink cups and such.

She wore a skirt that traveled to her knees, though each side had a slit up to mid-thigh. It was a simple black dress skirt that the woman at the store had told her made her appear older and like a professional business woman. The top she wore was a soft satin blouse buttoned up over her toned stomach and breasts. Today there was no trace of the sporty young girl and she hoped she made a good impression.

Arriving for her appointment, she was thankful for the tea she was offered while she waited. She hoped that it would help calm her nervous stomach as much as she needed it to quench the dryness of her throat. She'd spent most of the previous day practicing answers to what she read were typical interview questions. She sipped the tea slowly at first, the honey and cinnamon taste of it soon had her drinking a little more at a time until she had nearly downed the small mug.

As she sat there with the mug on her lap and waited, her thumb tapped an unheard rhythm against her knee while she tried to remember to breathe. By the time the main secretary for the office spoke to tell her she could go in, she was beginning to feel a bit strange but put it off to her nerves. She stood and followed the secretary in, "There you are now dear, have a seat." She heard the woman say as she saw the interior of the office and the Headmaster himself sitting behind the desk.

The door behind her closed and she managed to make herself walk toward the plush guest chair, the rest of the mug's contents downed a second later before she sat and smoothed her skirt. "Thank you sir, for giving me this interview." She started slowly, her voice soft with only a hint of her nerves held within. "I am honored to have been considered for the position and hope I can prove worthy, I know how valuable your time is."

She was hoping that having on her application how she has been acting secretary for the student government and was elected as treasurer for the freshman class. The fifteen year old fell silent as she looked at the man before her, he had this look of power to her young mind. Though, she had to admit he looked much younger than she had expected.

The knowledge that she would receive a financial stipend for the job if chosen and credit toward the classes she missed if he needed her for something when she would normally be in class kept racing through her mind. She tried to keep her expression professional and not let the natural exuberance of a happy, hyperactive and hopeful teen come through.

While she waited, she found her body felt heavy holding it in a full shoulders back, back straight position and ended up leaning back in the plush office chair, hoping that it wouldn't take points away from her interview, it just had felt too difficult to maintain that posture for some reason.

Blake Relic watched the young woman come into the room from his desk. He was wearing a navy blue pin stripe suit jacket and a white undershirt complete with his deep ocean blue tie. His trousers were clean pressed and crisp as he sat in the chair with her application and records in front of him. Yes he'd put out that he wanted a secretary that was a student but not the kind that she was thinking. He was looking for a student to meet his personal needs. She'd still be paid of course, but she had to pass the testing first. His testing was what she was doing right now. The tea that she'd downed contained a mixture of an aphrodisiac and a sedative. Sure the sedative was a bit over the top, but he'd read her profile and he knew she'd put up a bit of a fight, in which case he didn't want her getting harmed or bruised, so the sedative was to make her limbs a bit less useful.

As he noticed the sedative taking effect he kept up with the questions, just draining the time away and letting her feel the full effects.

"So I've looked over your profile and your application. It's very impressive for someone your age. Being a secretary for the student board and being elected treasurer is also very impressive for someone your age. I take it you are aware of how to answer the phone politely and create a log on who all has called or visited correct?"

He asked as he looked at the small female and noticed that she was really starting to slouch now and her eyelids were starting to slip closed, not to sleep, but like they were getting too heavy to hold open. Just a bit longer, he thought as he stood up and walked around his desk to the front and leaned against it crossing his arms over his chest. As he watched her and waited for her answer he also noticed that her pupils were beginning to dilate and she was getting a bit pink in the cheeks showing that the aphrodisiac was kicking in as well.

Candace tried to focus on words, but she couldn't stop wondering why she felt like it was getting so warm in the office. Still, though her words were spoken to her mind quite slowly, she replied, "Yes, sir. I help my mother out at home with taking calls and keeping track. I'm also efficient with keeping things organized, able to use Excell and Word. I'm teaching myself Power Point for making presentations because I read that it's common in college."

Something didn't feel right, she slowly found herself fighting to keep her eyes open. She wasn't tired but they just felt so heavy. She licked her dry lips and tried to force her eyes open. The heat was growing almost unbearable. "I... is it hot in here? I... I feel like I'm burning up." She admitted and then realized that he might think she was sick and not give her the position so she hastened to add, "I don't think it's a fever... maybe the air isn't working in here..."

Her body felt so heavy, she found herself straining not only to keep her eyes open but her legs together in the proper position to show she was a lady. She could feel herself losing the battle and knew something wasn't right but she couldn't grasp what was going on. Why didn't her body want to work? Why did it feel so heavy? Her legs started to part but she put extra effort into keeping them closed and brought them back together. Her small hands gripping the side of chair as best as she could, a test to force herself to remain in control of herself.

Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath she took, the heat rising and she looked at him with even more of a nervous expression than before. "Sir, I promise if you give me the position I will be fully capable of performing the tasks the job requires."

Blake watched her as he stood there, taking note to everything that was happening and how her body was slowly failing her. He smirked a bit when she asked if it was hot in the room and simply shook his head. He did however direct the mini fan he had on his desk to her. The heat in her body had to be countered by something cool so the fan came to the rescue, sort of. It didn't help as much as she would have probably wanted it to. When she made her statement about being able to do any of the job tasks he had for her he smiled and unbuttoned his suit jacket before taking it off and setting it on the back of the chair.

"Well good, I'm glad to hear that. This position is for only the most dedicated of students and with that being said I'll let you in on the details of the position. I already have a secretary for the majority of the school work as I'm sure you noticed. However for more personal reasons I am in need of another. Handling things directly in this office. Be it answering my phone if I'm busy, writing an email, sorting paperwork and of course, handling my physical needs as well."

He let that last part slowly sink in as she seemed to be looking the battle with her legs, which had him walking over to her as he stood behind her and reached down slowly to unbutton her blouse, one button at a time and slowly reveal the very nice body that she had underneath.

When the man before her turned the small fan toward her, it didn't do a great deal to cool her but it helped at least a little. She watched as he took off his suit jacket, her gaze becoming curious and she wondered what was going on as she continued to struggle to keep her legs together. Even turning her head to try and follow his movements as he spoke felt like it took forever, her movements were sluggish. However, when he spoke of physical needs her eyes widened and she tried to shake her head, the movement much slower than it would have been normally. "Sir I..."

Her words cut off as she blushed when she felt him loosening the buttons of her blouse. She lifted her hands, they felt like there were weights holding them down so the movement was a struggle and they shook with the need to try and stop him. "Sir? It's inappropriate," she gasped, her hands finally covered his but she couldn't feel any real strength in them as she tried to push his hands away. "Please... don't do this... I thought it was all professional... I'm not that kind of girl..."

In the struggle to keep her hands lifted so she could try to stop him, her legs parted just the bit the skirt would allow, that problem not at the top of her mind. "Please, stop..." She said again, a small whimper sounding from her lips as she tried to ignore the other sensations that seemed to unfurl as the air from the fan brushed the newly bared warm skin. She wasn't a fool, she realized now that she had been drugged and she felt tears of frustration well up.

His secretary was helping him do this to her, how could she? How could she live with herself? Then her mind shifted thoughts and she renewed her fight to get her hands to move, the longer she tried the more heavy and tired her arms felt. I'm going to get raped and there is nothing I can do about it. The very thought had another whimper leaving her before she pleaded again, "Please... please... just let me go home. Don't hurt me, I won't... I promise I won't say anything."

Silently she prayed that her pleas would reach him and he would release her. She needed money to help her mother but she didn't want this. She could just go find a different job, even take two if she had to...

Blake simply removed her hands from his in a gentle manner and placed them on the arms of the couch, he then opened her blouse so that her bra was all that stood between him and seeing her naked chest. Instead of removing it like normal, he just lifted it up so that it was bundled up over the swell of her breasts exposing her hot skin to the fan. The cool air was now licking over her hot nipples, the heat counteracting with the cool air and stiffening them immediately. As he saw them stick out and grow hard he reached around her head, so that his arms were on either side of her head and his thumb and index fingers began rolling the tight nipples between them. The rough pads of his fingers, teasing and tormenting her tight sensitive buds.

"Now why would you say that? I thought you were willing to do anything the job entailed. No where in the contract did it say strictly professional. You really should learn to read everything my dear. On top of that, you don't seem to be hating everything."

He said as he referred to the pink hue to her cheeks and the way her mouth was parted as her breathing quickened. He then looked down to see that her legs had parted and he smiled at this. Reaching down her body he lifted her skirt up around her waist and looked at the panties she was wearing. He then lifted her leg to rest on the arm of the chair and his middle finger began stroking the area of her panties where her clit was, he also directed the fan so that it was focused more on that area now, which would only increase the sensitivity of her clit as it hardened.

She wanted to scream when he removed her hands but the only sound that came out was a strangled whimper. Her body felt so weak she could only watch as he opened her blouse leaving her breasts covered by the simple cotton bra she wore beneath and then he was moving that, “Please don’t…” She felt the air brush over her nipples in a cool rush, felt them tighten and saw with horror how they hardened. When the Headmaster leaned over her with an arm on either side of her head, she watched with a growing blush as he touched her and heard a sound that she realized came from her in a gasp. Shards of sharp pleasure ripped through her spearing straight down and causing a pressure to begin to build low in her stomach. “No,” she breathed, “don’t do this to me.”

When the man spoke of a contract she tried to think, she hadn’t signed any contract had she? Just whatever documents were in the application packet. She thought it over and realized there had been one document that was long and only had a line for a signature and date, had there been something in there that stated he had the right to her? “This is… illegal… I’m fifteen…” She tried to appeal to his sense of right and wrong, of justice.

Yet her body trembled as his fingers teased her nipples and when he lifted her leg she tried desperately not to let it move but had no success as her legs were parted and her simple cotton panties revealed. Her breath quickened, her pulse racing and when he touched her where no one ever had she felt heat rush through her and heard the soft moan escaping her parted lips feeling her clit harden beneath his attentions. “God, don’t… don’t do that…” Her plea was breathless and she felt her body spasm just slightly as her hips rose a fraction toward the touch.

Was she getting damp between her legs? Her expression grew mortified and she shook her head even though the movement was slow, “You… drugged me… this isn’t me… I’ve never… never… ah,” she moaned again and hated herself for it, she felt so sensitive and she wanted it to stop.

How could her body betray her like this? The air from the fan and the man’s fingers were creating a throbbing in her clit that confused her young body. She knew she didn’t want this, her body shouldn’t be reacting like this. She couldn’t believe this man was trusted with the welfare of the students when he was doing something like this to her. Tears slid down her cheeks, “Stop… please stop…”

Blake smiled and stopped as she had asked him to, but only because he walked around behind her and removed his tie. He then softly placed it over her eyes to blind her and tied it just tight enough that she wouldn't be able to remove it on her own. After this was done, with the combination of the aphrodisiac and the loss of her vision, her body would compensate and by increasing the other senses. As this happened he slowly began running his fingers along her inner thigh, teasing her sensitive flesh and his other ran along the outer most curve of her breast. The hand on her breast moved up along the side of her neck, her chin and slowly teased her bottom lip. The hand between her thighs raked his nails softly along her skin, traveling down her calf before heading back up.

As he neared her panties once more he didn't stroke her clit like he did before, he stroked around it, concentrating on her folds and just over her clit. He could feel the dampness to her panties as he teased her entrance by lightly rubbing his finger over it, but never pushing in. When he got to her lips once more he pressed his lips to hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth, showing her the joys of tongue play. While he did this then hand on her breast slowly moved to swirl his index finger around her nipple then occasionally he'd rub the tight bud before swirling around it once more. He still had about an hour in a half before the sedatives would start wearing off so he was going to take his time with pleasing her and making her want it rather than forcing her.

If he could make her see the true pleasures of what he was doing, then he'd just have to let her deal with an internal battle between her lust and her sensible mind instead of her mind, body and then him.

Back
Top Bottom