Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gift from the thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scathach

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone! Scathy-poo here!!
I want to do some rp'ing right now, something with lots of smut, I crave it! I am good with thread or pm rp, I am not picky! :) I just wanna rp! I am not a grammar or spelling freak, as I now we all make mistakes, it happens, non of us are perfect, just a bit ...... deviant! :p lol J/K.... kinda :blush:

I normally like to wright any were between 1 to 3 paragraphs or more, depending how in to the rp I get. Please keep in mind that some times real life keeps me busy so it may take anywhere from an hour or longer to respond back. If for some reason I can not respond for more then a day then I will try my best to give a heads up and I would hope you would do the same! If for some reason you don't want to rp with me any longer or get bored of the rp, then please tell me! I am a really relaxed person and will understand, I just like the heads up so I am not left waiting!

I'm in to MxF and FxF

Dominant Partners
Double Penetration
Masturbation
Multiple Orgasms
Plot Twists
Pseudo-rape
Romance
Rough Play
Teasing

Dis-likes
unrealistic scenes ( ie. Loads and loads of unrealistic cum..)
No Fisting, Vore, Scat, Gaping or stretching of any kind! It doesn't turn me on!

For more of my likes and dislikes visit my F-List page.

Craving
Thread form rp!! (it is easier for me to keep track of any rp's this way)
Something with romance and lots of smut and story to it!
A long term rp partner!

I'll be posting plot ideas at some point.

If interested pm me and we can work something out! ^_^​

**BUMP** For more info on my kinks, like and dislikes fallow this link ==> http://www.f-list.net/c/aoife%20emire/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom