Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indian Mom - White Younger Men Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm exploring a new idea after a few requests to play an older (mom aged) character with younger guys. I a few ideas kicking around and this is less developed than some of my previous posts.

Below is some general info - you can reach me:

AIM: SwtBustyHarini
Yahoo: SunnyMaya4u

I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I'm new to this site but have role-played for many years. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement and I'm not into bondage at all. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines.

I am NOT interested in incest, fantasy, historical etc settings. For the most part, I'm interested in modern settings only. Also, I want to make clear I'm Indian heritage-wise but American in all other ways. I've gotten a lot of messages from guys wanting to do a roleplay with a traditional Indian pairing, and that's not for me. Lately, I have done a lot of scenes playing my age with younger guys and have enjoyed it - so you guys with older girl interests don't hesitate to message me.

I am picky about my role-play partners and prefer to role-play with men who are intelligent and that I can connect with one more than one occasion. I prefer live role-plays using Yahoo or AIM and I am not a paragraph role-player. I enjoy good dialog and a lot of back and forth. (However, if you can't form a basic sentence or tend to use "u" etc in your writing, we won't be a good match.)

As I mentioned, I have few limits and am always excited to hear what kinds of dirty ideas you guys come up with. I enjoy inter-racial scenes and tend to prefer white men. When you message me, please be ready to discuss what your interests are and don't expect a response if you plan on writing that "you have lots of interests" or "you like everything" - I get this a lot and it tells me absolutely nothing about whether we may be a good roleplay fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom