Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New requests...males only

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feirharte7

I've looking for these pairings currently:

ZeldaxLink (I'd play Zelda, and we'd play a romance story, where Princess Ruto and Malon both want Link to marry them, tons of jealousy. They'd begin dating, Link and Zelda. You'd play Link. Alternate dimension theme, they aren't in Hyrule, but in the modern-day real world.)

WerewolfxVampire (I'd prefer to play the vampire, but I'll play the wolf if you'd like. In this setting, there would be a blood feud between our grandparents and parents, and they try to force us to hate each other, a Romeo and Juliet type thing, if you will. We see each other from a distance, always getting turned on, despite our difference in species. Eventually, we find ourselves getting drawn to each other, so we leave notes for the other, and we meet by the riverside one evening. We have an encounter there, that leads to you getting locked up in my father's dungeon, where I visit you secretly, to feed you, with food and wild bouts of hot and steamy sex. No one finds out for awhile, but then we get caught, so I free you, and we go on the run together, far away from our families. A bounty hunter follows us, and we spend our time on the run, getting closer and evading the bounty hunter.)

If anyone is interested in either of these, PM me. I'd do them through thread or PM. I prefer that whoever does them to not suddenly stop replying, as that's happened to me here...looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom