Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Deviants Delicious & Delightful Thread of Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

belle.deviants

Meteorite
tumblr_me49c8q3TJ1rs34auo1_500.jpg

Welcome dear reader to my delicious and hopefully delightful thread!

I am Belle Deviant or Lovely Deviant.

I would like to first set a few ground rules as to how I role play. I don’t do this to be difficult I just think it is best to get it out there right from the start.

First, I ONLY play on forum. I find it is easier for me to keep track of things. I also ONLY role play with actual males who are playing actual male characters. I am sorry but for my lil ol’ brain it is just weird for me to be writing out an intimate scene with a male character who is played by another female. I do not do F/F role plays either. I will tell you now that I do not care for any form of Anime as well. So please no Danzo’s, Inuyasha’s or Might Morphin anything. My NO’s are just that. No. If it is something I do not care for please do not push the issue and try to force it anyway.

Second, please be respectful. I ask that you not message me for role play and then turn around and insult me for some reason such as or F-lists don’t quite mesh or some such thing. I put this here because it has happened in the past much to my chagrin.

Now this next part might sound picky but please don’t take offense.

If it is not too much to ask could you please use some word program such as Microsoft Word or whatever Apple etc uses just something to spell check pretty please? Honestly my poor brain will produce a mental red pen and spend time I could be flexing my creative muscles correcting it like your 4th grade English teacher used to do.

I would also like at minimum a paragraph or two. It gives me something to work with so that I might in turn give you something worthwhile to work with. End result? Hopefully a very mutually pleasing role play.

All of my characters are female. All of them are submissive. And all of them will be 18 or older unless when writing a bit of back story or history on the character.

I am a full time busy Pre-Medicine student so that means my schedule does not always allow for me to be on here. And I also have a life and do like spending time with my significant other as well as our crazy pooches and rather ornery cat. With that being said, at minimum not more than two days will go by without a post. If I am unable to post by the two day minimum I have set for myself I will pop on and leave you a message letting you know. I would ask the same respect from you. If you are going to be gone for several days please let me know. If I have not heard anything within 14 days I will consider the role play null and drop it.

Any time one of my role play ideas is unavailable I will mark in red lettering “TAKEN” next to it so that interested parties will know what is available and what is not. That being said ideas will be added and removed depending on interest and what my creative muse spits out at the time.

I do think that this covers everything at the moment so shall we get on to the good stuff?

***********​

SPOILER SHOW

Please reference the above image. I found this while googling away one day and came across it again today while browsing my stockpiled images. It immediately sparked my creative muse to want to use it in some sort of fantasy role play. As to what exactly I am not sure. Part of me says start up a group play with ideas and concepts inspired by LoTR but that does require a lot of work and I already have so many obligations on my current plate already. So therefore I suppose I shall lean towards a one on one role play. So bring me your ideas and perhaps something agreeable can be settled on.

Cleopatra’s Moon​

The only daughter of the last queen of Egypt watches her beloved father Marc Antony fall upon his sword before her eyes. The air has filled with the haunting wails of the priestesses of Isis on the isle of Pharos, her mother has died. It is the end of Cleopatra’s rule and the start of Selene’s nightmare. The vicious enemy of her parents is now her own. Octavianus has forced Selene and her brothers in political slavery. Marched through the streets of Rome in golden chains as crowds cheered the great victory and jeered the progeny of Antony and Cleopatra. Selene is taken into Octavianus’s home.

There she fights desperately to keep herself and her younger brothers safe from poisonings and secret assassination attempts. She plots to do what her mother would have wanted her to do—reclaim her destiny, become the queen of Egypt. She manages to come into contact with several of her mothers agents in Rome and begins to set her plans into motion. There is only one small problem. She has fallen for Octavianus’s heir and nephew. Can she betray him? Will he betray Rome?

Selene is determined to live up to her mothers last whispered words—“You have the heart of a great and powerful queen.” But at what price? Is Selene doomed to live and die like her mother? Or can she ultimately take her destiny into her own hands and create a future far beyond anything her mother could have imagined? Life in Rome has its own surprises and following in her mother’s footsteps unleashes dangerous and unexpected consequences.

**Please note that this is a mix of historical fiction as the story of Cleopatra is both romantic and tragic.**

********​

Daughter of Rome *TAKEN*

Powerful, prosperous and ever expanding into the untamed world the Roman Empire has achieved its zenith under the rule of its beloved Emperor. But everyone knows that neither the Emperor nor his reign can last forever…
Sabina, sinuous and elusive returns with her Senator father and his household to Hadrian’s Wall in the north. Untamed and filled with danger and treachery at every turn she makes her life there as best she possibly can. Cut off from the world she knew she becomes lonely often taking long walks or rides by herself. It is on one of these solo outings that she is taken captive. Thrown into slavery she is traded to the powerful chieftan who presides over the entirety of the clans. Sabina’s world shifts on its axis and she is thrown into a deadly whirlwind of desire and death that just might seal not only her fate but that of her adopted people.

********​

On that note, these are just a few of my ideas. I will be adding more as I have one whirling about in my head right now. I also welcome any ideas you may have for a role play.

Giving this a gentle bump....

And since it STILL won't let me update a signature... I am slammed this next week so I will be VERY VERY VERY slow in any responses and I apologize to anyone I am currently in thread with or trying to start one with. Most likely I will get everything out on Saturday and be absent all next week. It is my Uni's homecoming week and I am in charge of the planning and carrying out of all events so you can see why I am so slammed. Have a wonderful rest of the week and see you all on the flip side!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom