Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~*House Of Immortality*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*House of Immortality*~

Story:

You've been bullied your whole life. Theres always been something different and strange about you, and all of the other kids could see it too. The day you turned 14 everything changed. Your power has been reviled and nothing will ever be the same. Your parent(s) do what they think would be best for you, and send you off to a house fulled of other immortals just like you.

Rules:

Rule One: As this category says, this is the "non-sexual" section. When it comes to that, please by all means use 'fades to black' or take it to private messages or even another topic.
Rule Two: There is no limit to the power of your characters. They can be anything from werewolves to element benders. Anything you can think of, for being unique means you're creative.
Rule Three: I encourage my members to type as much as they can and even push them to type more then they usually do. I would love for this to be at least 4 sentences per character please :)
Rule Four: Im quite an OCD freak, so please for every girl make a boy and vice versa. Unless you can only play one character. Then I don't mind much but I would love to have an even amount of characters :)

Character Skelly:

Who Are You?

Full Name:
Called by?:
Dad:
Siblings:
Where did you grow up?:  

What Are You Like?

Personality:
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?:
Talents:
Flaws:
History:

Love Life?

Married To:
Children:
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Your type:
Fiancé(e):
Sexual Orientation:

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  
Eye color:
Nationality:
How Tall are you:
Tattoos:  
Piercings:  
Style:  
What you look like:

And Thats That! Can't Wait To Start Roleplaying With You Guys! :)
My characters will be in the next post :)

My Characters

Who Are You?

Full Name: Lewis Gabe Northrop
Called by?: Lewis
Birthday: May 16th
Mom: Jenna Northrop
Dad: Kevin Northrop (dead. Well, dead to him anyway.)
Siblings: Megan Northrop (16)
Where did you grow up?: Atlanta, Georgia

What Are You Like?

Personality: Lewis is the very short temper kind of guy. Anything can set him off.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Half Elementalist (fire, water, earth and air) and Half Werewolf
Talents: Quite the character.
Flaws: Short tempered.
History: His father was a mean man. He was someone who beat on his wife and his kids. Every time Lewis gets close to anyone, he winds up getting upset about something, anything, and using his powers. Even now he has trouble controlling his powers. When he was 15 he ran away from home, away from his father. Away from having to watch his father beat his family. He's been walking around the US ever since.

Love Life?

Married To: No one
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: A few, but everything always goes wrong...
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None. Doesn't plan on dating.
Your type: Isn't picky, but doesn't really date now.
Fiancé: None
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Dark/Dirty Blonde and turns to Brown sometimes.
Eye color: Blue. Almost a neon blue.
How Tall are you: 6'2
Tattoos:
(On his left side)
images

And "Bryce Matthew Hawkins" (his cousin that passed) below his collarbone.
Piercings: His tongue
Style: Shorts, tank tops.
What you look like:
images

tumblr_mfz937FfGG1s1xl94o1_500.gif

Who Are You?

Full Name: Delilah Ariana Finch
Called by?: Delilah
Birthday: October 17st
Mom: Annie Finch
Dad: Zander Gram
Siblings: None
Where did you grow up?: Heppner, Oregon

What Are You Like?

Personality: Delilah is the kind of girl who tries her hardest to fit in. She can be very awkward when it comes to talking to new people but once you get to know her, she is the life of the party. Even though her past haunts her.
Favorite/theme song: Chuck Wicks - Fix Me
What are you?: Fox (shape shifter)
Talents: Can play the piano, gutair, and can sing. She can also be a very good flirt when she wants to be.
Flaws: Can be socially awkward.
History: Delilah's parents divorced when she was very young. Probably around 5 or 6 years old. Since then, she's been used to moving around a lot. Having to be the new kid at ever school. She moved with her parents around the world. Whenever she was with one of her parents for a long period of time, they wound up moving. She had to get used to it, and it was never easy. She didn't have a friend that stayed her friend when she moved, she never had a pet, or really a boyfriend. Except for Kevin, when she was 15. And it lasted for a year and a half, before her father packed up and moved again. She's used to leaving and not staying in one place for a long time. She's not planning on staying here for a long time either, unless something happens to change her mind. She found out she was a fox when she was 12. Her parents never treated her the same after that and she almost always felt alone. So whenever she had the chance, she would sneak out, shift and just run free for a few hours. She's hoping that here, she can finally be herself.

Love Life?

Married To: No one.
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Kevin when she was 15
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Your type: Doesn't have one
Fiancé(e): None
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Blonde
Eye color: Brown
Nationality: Itallian