Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now for something completely different - Medieval Fantasy/Supernatural (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esielle

Submissively Yours
Preamble:

I was debating back and forth with myself over whether or not I should post this character in hopes of finding someone that might be interested in playing with her. I have stated a few times in my request posts that I have a long list of characters that have been in character limbo ever since I started to pull away from the place I used to roleplay. Some of the characters are more challenging than others in one way or another and this particular character is one of them. She's unconventional in many ways, but I enjoy portraying her and I figured I would take a shot in posting her! She's not based on anything (to my knowledge) in fiction or media nor is she a system character. I don't want that to intimidate whoever may be interested though as I am very flexible, easy going, 'go with the flow' type chick. lol I know that this character might seem like a challenge, but because of her unconventional nature it's as close to an anything goes type story that you can get.

On with the show!

First thing is first:

My F-List

Second, here is that you can expect from me:

- A post two to three times a week. I used to try and post every other day, but I learned very quickly that you can go into overload and lose steam quick. If I can post more, I will post more. In general, though, two to three times a week is workable for me
- I try to stick to 3-6 paragraphs but I do have a tendency to be long-winded from time to time (can't you tell?). All you have to do is tell me to pull back a little with the wordiness and I'll always do my level best to comply.
- Personally, I'm partial to 3rd person
- I prefer to post via private message or email
- If, for some reason, I can't post two to three times in a week, I will send you a private message and let you know that I can't, that I haven't forgotten about you, and that I'll get to the post soon
- Honesty and communication (Due to recent experiences, I have to emphasize that this must go both ways)
- I will not disappear without a very good reason
- I am mostly around at night so you can probably expect most of my responses to be sometime after 6 though I do, on occasion, hop online during the day so you might get a surprise!
- I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things (of which we can discuss via PM if you are interested), but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
- I prefer long-lasting to one-shots or short roleplays. That goes back to the whole character development and plot aspect above
- I do not post potential pairings. I understand the reasoning why posting them can be necessary, but I have a different philosophy than the norm. I believe that if you're interested in playing with a certain character I post that you should be able to, in turn, develop your own creation. I am open to damn near anything so I'm not going to limit your choices! However, if you do want a few suggestions, I can definitely give them to you!

I wasn't sure of a good way to present the character, so I'm just going to use the format I would use at other places to present her. If you are interested in playing alongside this character and developing a story with me, please don't hesitate to send me a private message!

-----------------------------------------------

brienne3_zps52d14d22.jpg

Name: Brienne Emard
Race/Species: Human
Best Setting: Medieval Fantasy/Supernatural

Appearance: Brienne stands 5'8 and is approximately 120 pounds give or take. She has long, black hair that hangs to her waist and eyes of a dark brown that, in certain lights, appear to have an amber hue. Her skin does take on a paleness not so much due to lack of sun as much as it is to do with, often, appearing slightly ill. One would say that she has a haunted look to her and for good reason. Noteworthy about her is the fact that she wears very modest clothing that cover all but her hands, face, and a small portion of her neck. She is, also, never seen without that old, blue cloak of hers. All in all, she can blend in very easy with the crowd when she has a mind to. Those that know her well know that her body is littered with scars ranging from the time she was about eight years old to present day.

Abilities:
The only ability she has is the ability to communicate with the dead which is an ability she's had since she was a little girl. As of right now, she can't do anything with the ability and she sees it more of a curse than a gift granted to her. Right now she had no control over it and it is starting to weigh her down both mentally and emotionally. The general way it works for Brienne is that there are a range of ways that the dead can communicate with her both in less intrusive ways to very intrusive ways to downright damaging in some way.

Less intrusive:
-glimpses of the dead here and there without them actually paying her any mind
-flickers of their past lives or, really, specific events
-whispers in her ear without actually seeing what is talking to her

More intrusive:
-seeing more than two or three at any given time
-having more than one trying to communicate at one time
-having, though it is very rare, her dreams center around the dead, a direct influence of a more manipulative spirit

Damaging:
-being physically touched by a spirit though this is, too, very rare for her
-stronger spirits will be able to: show her what their death was like, manipulate themselves into whatever form they choose (scary to silly) for her to see, be able to let her physically feel what their death was like, and there are some that even have the ability to make her physically ill and cause some real damage

Flaws:
-Inability to control/turn off the dead basically giving them free reign to torment her
-She can be distrusting from time to time. Not unfriendly, but she definitely questions the motives of others (but very rarely to anyone but herself) way too much and wonders how it is going to harm her or someone equally vulnerable
-Self punishes: ex: blames herself when people end up hurt or dead, practices self-flagellation as punishment for whatever sins she thinks she has committed and because it helps put her focus on on the living, if you will
-Will look after someone else and their best interest before she will consider her own. Not normally a bad thing except when someone does it all the time

History:

Because Brienne's parents weren't able to look after her, they left her at a Foundling Hospital with other children whose parents couldn't do the same, who had died, who had become sick, and with children, also, who had the type of problems that were severe enough that prompted their parents to leave them in a place that was "better equipped" to help them. She remained there until she was eight years old before she was sent to live at an Abbey.

What prompted her to be sent away was the fact that she started to talk to people that weren't there. They thought she was just ill of the mind at first, but when she started to reveal private details about the lives of passed on relatives of the staff members, they grew afraid of her and because she was "a danger to herself and other children", she was ousted from the only home she knew and put in a place that could better help her.

For the next fifteen years, she was basically abused by the Sisters that were looking after her. They tried hard, at first, to convince her that she wasn't seeing the things she was seeing, talking to those she was talking to, and the like, but when she didn't cooperate they took other measures to ensure the "evil" was drawn out of her. They used a lash/switch against her which became the start of her scars (and which she continues to use today as self-punishment), they spoke to her as if she were innately bad in some way, and in fifteen years she had three exorcisms performed on her, each more prominent in awfulness as the next.

It was only recently that she decided that she was either going to die at the Abbey or run so she decided to run. This is where her story begins.

The only other thing to note is that she is continuously scarred by her own hands and she has bouts of sickness because the spirits she is coming across are far stronger and manipulative than those she's ever come across. Also, she is looking for a safe, accepting place to call home where she can start learning how to control what has been far too long out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom