Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets Tessellate∆ (5/5 slots open, everyone welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toksic

Dust
A big hello from a new arrival to this scene! For the sake of convenience I won't bother you with a bunch of personal information about myself, except to tell you that I am a rather literate partner (depending on how you judge that sort of thing) who is looking to create some awesome stories with whoever is interested. I do have a preference for plot based stories over quick little smut scenes, and my time may be somewhat limited as I am more than a full time student (15 credits this term, AHHHHH) however, the vast majority of my classes are online, so I definitely have the means and likely the time to give at least a post a day. (More is a possibility as I can sometimes get really inspired.)

So likes and dislikes....
I like fantasy, some sci-fi, modern settings, historical, and even some fandoms.
I like sex to be on the romantic side, roughness here and there ain't too bad, but I do not like to abuse nor do I want abuse.
For specifics on my sexual preferences just talk to me. I'm pretty open, as long as it isn't too violent or gross (vomit, feces, etc)

I dislike people who do not respect me or my characters.
I dislike boring characters who are neither creative nor written believably.
I dislike playing with cannon characters in any fandom.

Honestly, if you are just a nice decent writer, looking for a good story and a creative partner we should get along great. Do to my classes and my life in general, I WILL ONLY TAKE FIVE ROLEPLAYS AT A TIME. I also reserve the right to take less if I get super busy. I will do my best to let my partners know what is going on in my schedule so there are no surprises if I am posting slowly or erratically.

I am willing to hear out whatever ideas you bring my way, and here are some of the fandoms and mini ideas I have at the current moment.

Fandoms:
ASOIAF (Game of Thrones)--I have read through A Feast for Crows, I do not watch the show but I believe I am past the current events in it.
Final Fantasy--7, 9, & 10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer--much love for this series.
Xena: Warrior Princess

Mini ideas:
A detective gets assigned a case that suggests ritualistic serial killer is still at large despite having been caught and convicted years ago.

After the discovery of singled-celled organisms on Mars, a small team is dispatched to try to make a colony/research lab on the Martian surface.

A person is found on the beach of a small coastal community with no ID, memory, or any family/friends that could have reported him/her missing.

That's all I got for now. All of these are super flexible and are really just a general premise to build a story on. PM me, and lets see what we can get going! I will try to add some messengers on here as well if you would rather hammer out a story via IM. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom