Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back and better than ever! (FXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’m sweetly sable, but you can call me Robin. After a short hiatus I am back for some roleplay fun. I work five days out of the week and sometimes I am too tired to give a reply and I start college back this August, so sometimes it takes me a bit to reply.
Dear fellas, I am a lesbian, and though I do play straight roles sometimes this does not mean I am interested in anything other than roleplaying so keep that in mind. Though I’m always up for a good friendly chat!

Feel free to message me any potential plots with my requirements kept in mind. If you don’t take the time to fully read my needs and my limits I will know and you won’t get a reply.

Here we go:

I would love to find a partner who is detailed, prefer 1-3 paragraphs at least! I don't mind if you write short posts, sometimes it is nice to have short, quick posts. I do like to have longer roleplays and shorter roleplays all in the same so do not fret if you think you do not write enough! I will play either Dominant or Submissive and female or male you just have to tell me before we get the ball rolling. Don’t be afraid to ask I don’t bite, I mean… Unless you want me to then that can be arranged.

At the moment I only do PM’s and the most I would do is take it to Tumblr, if and only if I really liked the plot.

Currently I’m only looking for FxF but if you can give me a good enough plot I will be interested in doing it. Like I said I don’t bite just throw the idea at me, figuratively not literally.

Do's

Romance- This is an absolute must. Even if it starts out kind of distant or cruel it must end with romance.

Pregnancy- Not a must, but I really enjoy it.

Tons of story- I want to be captivated like I am reading a book.

Sprinkled sex scenes- I like my story with adequately spaced out sex scenes.

Don'ts

One Liners- No just no.

Overly brutal things- No snuff please.

Bathroom play- I know some people are into this so I’m not going to call it gross… But it is gross.

Vore, gore, and guts- Again no snuff.

Multiple sex scenes piled on top of each other- Again sprinkled sex scenes.

Pairings:

***Normal Roles*** (I’m really craving this at the moment but I will do any of the other pairings as well.)
Incest
Dragon/human
Dragon/other beastie
Wolf/human
Wolf/beastie
Beastie of choice/Beastie of choice
Human/mythical creature
A god/Human
Demons

Plots: I know these have tons of holes in them but I like to have plenty of wiggle room, sue me. I hate elaborately thought out plots.

Distressed Beauty: (MEGA CRAVING)

A young woman is abandoned and pregnant, left to barely make it by as a waitress. She is spotted one day by a mature, and semi well off Lesbian who leaves her a very nice tip. The Lesbian starts to frequent the restaurant and keeps leaving the big tips to the waitress and flirting a little. I haven’t thought the story all the way so there is lots of wiggle room for your ideas as well.

College Roommates:

This one can either be fantasy or normal, with or without beasty characters.

But the gist is two girls are paired as roommates in college, and the sexual tension grows between them, and also lots of affection!

RE: current craving and lots of pairings (MxF, FxF)

Nice post...do you play on YIM?

I am dblitz_cannon

sweetlysable said:
Hello I'm sweetlysable but you can call me Sable!

I don't expect my partner to write fifty pages, 1-3 will suffice I'm not very demanding. If you don't like any of my ideas feel free to pitch your own, I promise I will not bite.

As for my kinks, my f-list is in my signature but to sum it I love:
Pregnancy
balance of sex and story
Anal
Romance

Dislikes:
Anything to do with a toilet
Too much sex
No romance

Here are my pairings, the ones with a star are the ones I'm craving.
Pairings:
Dad/daughter(MxF) *
Bother/Sister (MxF)
Sister/Sister (FxF)
Cousins (Both)
Roommates (Both)
Bestfriends (Both)
College professor/Student (Both)**
Mail order bride (Both)******
Apocalypse (Both)
Werewolf/human(Both)
Monster/human (Both)

Plot:
Mail Order Bride

This plot can be either modern or back in western times.

A lonely man (or woman) has lived alone on their ranch for quite a while. A Family member or friend brings over a booklet from a town quite a ways out that is selling brides. The character sees many types of women but one is perfect and purchases her.

This can have lots of things going on, learning the country life, pregnancy, or unseen complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom