Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need me a slave (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softon

Star
Hello! I am in the need of a slave. I am Softon, and I have a few kinks and would love for someone to roleplay them with me. To be honest, I really really love just plain out smut! But I also enjoy rp with a plot, so don't worry if you're the plot type.

ALSO!!!: I have to say, I'm a fine master for any of you ladies who want to be leashed.

I love any of the following:

Master/slave relationships dealing with:
Incest
High school kids
Teacher/student

And some other things I can't think of. Send me a pm and we'll see what happens. And my favorite incest rp is mother/son, but no one ever wants to do that. So, extra points if you wanna do that.

AND I have had a craving lately!

1) A father/daughter with two daughters, one older and one younger, with the older being sort of more confident and seductive, and the younger being jealous and awkward.

I have a new one... and it's weird, but I really want to do it... so kudos to anyone who wants to indulge me. I've been seeing alot of fanpics of the Pokemon Gardevoir and they're freaking sexy. So anyone want to rp pokemon trainerxGardevoir?

Hi! I'm up for Master/Slave, or Teacher/High School student, or a combo, and the trainer/gardevoir seems interesting too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom