Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Way To The Underground (x Lindxi)

Nicky adored the feeling of a good man slamming her gently against the wall. Almost instantly, her long, lean legs wrapped around his hips and she began to kiss him back, her hands gently raking her nails down his back, not hard enough to hurt, but definitely hard enough to get his attention. Her well-toned body wriggled against him and she began to shift her hips as if aching to feel the hardness of him buried with her.

There were girls that needed rescuing and she still worried ever so faintly about her brother. She never wanted to see him again, but she liked to think that someday, he'd grow up and become a man, even if he was a man in prison for his crimes. But none of these things mattered to her right now. Instead, she had just broken off the kiss and shifted her lithe body until she could attach her lips to his neck. Quite deliberately, she was sucking on his neck, nipping at it, marking him unmistakably as a man whose woman wanted every other woman who saw him to know that he was taken.

Ron had always enjoyed the way they would play around and mark each other as their others. He would smile and grunt as she sucked and marked his neck. He responded after a few minutes by grabbing her hair a bit rough and then he would pull her head backwards playfully as he pushed his lips against her again and faked a kiss as he pulled back just as she wanted to return it. He grinned gently and then licked her lips as one of his hands softly moved in between her thighs and softly moved two fingers over her slit as she could feel something growing against her right buttcheek, it was his manhood that was raising in heat. Heat that they both shared so much

Nicky's firm, perfectly rounded breasts showed her arousal with her stiff nipples quivering as she rubbed her chest against the hairs and hard muscles of Ron's chest while biting and sucking on his neck. When he finally gripped her hair and shifted her body up slightly, she gave a little cry of happiness and wriggled her hips until suddenly she felt his hand exploring the pinkness of her sex, teasing tickle the mouth of her vagina and the button of her clitoris.

She could feel the hard length of his arousal and Nicky growled, I want you inside me and I don't care where, but I want to taste or feel that hard cock buried in my body. She bounced her lithe body a bit so that her hot, slick pussy settled deeper on the fingers that were just teasing her. She need so much more of Ron now, she need to feel him consuming her.

Ron grinned and let her go as he put her legs on the ground as he grinned "I think it needs a bit more wettening and teasing before it can enter that tight little hole of yours" he said with a big grin. His body was tightened as it enjoyed the attention she was giving him, his cock was already rock solid and standing long and hard, it was throbbing even, desperatly wanting her loving attention.

His hands glided down her back as he smiled and rubbed her head "I love you so much, I mean that, I've never skipped a day without thinking about you, you were always on my mind and it .." he moaned loudly as she probably began treating him well "I ... It was torture... not being with you for all... that time !" he moaned loudly as she treated him well, like she always did.

Nicky offered a sensuous little laugh accompanied by her hips grinding against his pelvis as she slid down to the floor so that her small feet were firmly planted on the cold tile of the hotel bathroom floor. As she felt how aroused she was, Nicky began to stroke his body with her hands as he stroked her back and hips. Her breasts felt stiff and ached to be touched and sucked on and she was so desperate to return every little touch with her own touches and loving strokes.

"I missed you so much," she whispered as she feel to her knees and began to tease his masculine shaft with her lips, blowing softly on the head of his cock, taking it into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue and then letting the shaft pop out while she blew on it again and then took his shafted into her mouth, sucking on it, teasing it. Her hands roaming up and over his thighs, finding his shaft and stroking it with her soft hands as she did her best to drive him insane. Her eyes kept staring up at him adoringly, a teasing light in them as if to say, I'm going to make it very hard for you to wait to plunge into my body.

Ron felt her tight body against his, her quite stiff niples rubbed against him as he moved his head to her breasts gently to lick and tease her nipples, this only being of short due though as Nicky went down on her knees and as she whispered, his body got a surge of satisfaction. She missed him as well, somewhere inside of himself he knew that she had missed him as much as he has missed her. His mind went numb when she blew on the head of his cock, he moaned softly and couldn't think of anything else but him and her, this moment. His body grew warmer and was getting more excited, his cock was throbbing softly as she took his cock in her mouth, she could sence him enjoying it to a point of no return.

As he looked down at her, he saw her eyes, those daring and teasing eyes while she was pleasuring his manhood. She could feel how it was throbbing more and more. His moans got louder and after a short time she could feel how he moved her head off his cock and as he pulled her off, he lifted her up and pushed against the wall of the shower and lifted one leg up as he smiled and moved his cock against her tight wet slit, she could feel how he was pushing very softly, just rubbing the big tip of his cock against her clitoris, he was teasing her back, he kissed her neck and licked up to her ear gently "How much do you want it?" he said with a smirk on his face, he was teasing her just as much as she just teased him.

Nicky squeaked in surprise as her six foot five hero lifted her up and pinned her against the wall. Her lips missed the feel of his hard shaft, but as he he began to tease her clitoris, she curled her legs around his tight ass and transferred her lips to his chest, teasing his nipple with her mouth, her dark hair falling over his shoulders. She rocked her hips and ground back and forth as if demanding that he take her. Then she giggled. "You promised me a shower, I want you inside me and I want to feel hot water pouring over us."

Several hundred miles away, two men in a canoe dropped a weighted body over the side. It vanished into the waters of the reservoir. On the distant shore, two other men waited next to a large black car. It would be forty years before Nate's body was found. Until then, he was just one more person who had vanished into the darkness.

But back in the hotel, Nicky was smiling and begging to be fucked. She wanted him, he was driving her nuts. Her hand were growing more insistent, her nails drawing deeper marks as she squirmed and begged and teased and pleaded, laughing at times as her slender, lightly muscled body refused to stay still.

Ron had seen the tension in her body reaching a limit, she wanted him, she desired him and she wanted nothing else then him inside of her. And as she wished, so he did. He grabbed her butt gently and pulled her hips against hers, letting his large tip in slowly as he continued to push his big and wide cock inside of her tight little slit. He moaned gently as he could feel her walls squeezing tightly around his large cock as he spread her insides once more, he could feeel how she was growing even wetter than before, her body was accepting it once more as her most desired pleasure that there was. Rob moaned quite loudly as he turned on the shower now, letting the water flow over them as he started pushing deeper once more and then moaned as he pushed his whole cock inside of her now.

Ron gently stopped moaning and smirked as he panted gently. "This... is it..." he said softly as he went to put his thumb on her chin to pull her head close to his and then he passionatly kissed her as he started thrusting in and out slowly. His arms were positioned just below her asscheeks as he was keeping her up thanks to them.

Nicky uttered a delicious sigh of delight as she felt Ron sliding into her, stretching her, setting her on fire. Her hands bit into his shoulder as she settled deeper onto that hard, beautifully thick rod of manhood. She could feel his fingers bite into her bottom and she uttered a series of happy love words as she shifted under the hot stream of water pounding down on her head and shoulders. As he slid even deeper into her body, she stretched her legs out and braced them against the other side of the tiny shower stall, while her butt rested on the cold tile and began to rock her hips against his cock, her hands wrapped around his neck.

When he told this was it and began to thrust into her slowly and gently, she tried to force the pace faster, wanting to feel him pounding into her body, feel him pressing her against the wall, overwhelming her with his passion. Nicky liked sex that made you feel alive, hard, rough, and even brutal at times, the kind of sex you couldn't forget the next morning, the kind of sex that left you fantastically sore the next morning, but smiling every time a muscle complained.

Ron smirked as he felt her rock her hips against his cock, she wanted it rough, hard and fast just as they always did when they hadn't seen each other for quite a time. His cock was throbbing inside of her and she could feel it clearly inside of her. His hands slowly moved to her inner thighs and rubbed the sides of slit gently as he had stopped for a few seconds "Hmmm I forgot to do something I think" he said with a smirk on the face as he gently moved two fingers of her clit and rubbed it roughly to tease her. He then grabbed her thighs as he sped up the movement of her hips, he went hard and fast now, making their hips collide as they made a slapping sound from the water that was flowing between them and the force which he was using to thrust inside of her. He released soft moans from the smirk he was having while banging into her with a good and fast force.

Ron looked at her with a grin and was waiting for her reaction to his sudden change of pace and force. he moved his head to her neck and started nipping on it as she was doing to him before, leaving his marks on her neck as he gently licked her neck after, going to her ear and gently nibbled on her earlobe as he teased her more while he was pleasuring her.

Ron knew the secrets of her body, Nicky thought with delight as he kept her guessing as to his next move, as he possessed her body. Slowly the water heated up as their own passion heated, and steam began to rise and fill the bathroom as she kissed him and joined him in the rhythm of love and passion, her body writhing in passion.

And as they fucked beautifully, her world narrowed to one point of focus in one small bathroom in Mexico, Ron, her man and lover and guide and mentor. For this small point in time, she forgot about those hunting her, about those she had to rescue, as she rubbed her body against his, let her nipples tease across his chest, her inner muscles tensing down on the cock that she wished to claim as forever hers, a moment in time that must soon pass, but not yet, a small hand reached up and entangled itself in his beautiful hair, pulling him painfully down to where her lips could lock on his and her kiss could attempt to inhale him.

Ron knew every fiber of her body like it was his own, he knew how to pleasure her just the way she liked it and so he was doing it with a great amount of pleasure. He was slapping their hips together with such a force that a wet and sloppy clash made a nice and clapping sound each time their hips collided with each other. His cock was throbbing wildly inside of her, seemingly on the edge of exploding his load into her but in reality Ron had an amazing control over it and could go just as much as to where he could let her climax first and then blast his load inside of her. He wanted her to have so much pleasure and this, he was going to make sure that it happened.

As she grabbed his hair and pulled him down to her lips roughly he clashed his lips with and inserted his tongue into her mouth, going to wrestle with hers. A wild rubbing and fighting with their tongues erupted under the heat of their beautiful and rough fuck. He wasn't thinking of anything but his beautiful girl which he controlled on his rod right now, and as he started to think about it, he grew even harder and larger. He had finally reached his maximal girth and length as now he started to thrust even rougher and faster, making the clapping sound every second or even less by the way he was thrusting inside of her with a greedy and powerfull force. His smile couldn't be erased from his face, he was now the happiest man on the world and he couldn't do anything but show it to her.

Nicky was smart, independent and liked being in charge of her life. But something about Ron made her want to surrender to him when he entered, she loved the feel of his gentle strength as he controlled the pace of their love directed their bodies. It was an almost spiritual feeling where Nicky felt safe and her heart felt whole. So as he fucked her with a beautiful rawness, she met each thrust, she tried to capture his sock with honed body, squeezing down, surrounding, trying to keep him buried inside her, yet with each rock of his hips, she could feel him slide out of her vagina, her nerves screaming out their pleasure, the slap of their bodies and then she would be slammed just hard enough against the shower wall again, her moans growing louder and louder and then her body exploded as she tipped over that orgasmic edge, screaming out her passion, her love, she shuddered and her internal muscles seized him as if they could draw his cock inside her and hold it there forever.

Nicky was definitely waking up the neighbors if they had any in this small out of the way road-side bed and breakfast.

Ron was helping her with his loud moaning, his body was getting hotter and hotter as they collided more and harder. His hands kept themselves on her butt cheeks as he was giving it his all to make her feel at best. His cock was throbbin g deep inside of her as he was thrusting inside of her and let her feel Heaven on earth for now. His hips were moving out of its own and weren't able to be stopped now, his mouth broke from the kiss as he now moaned wildly and then felt her orgasm rushing through her body, that sweet feeling of her insides wrapping so hard around his cock that it wanted to suck it in and never let go and now Ron moaned loudly and pushed his hips against hers with a big smack as suddenly Nicky could feel how the throbbing erupted in an explosion. Thick streams of cum were coming from Ron's cock as it was pumping it deep inside of her and it seemed as if it wasn't stopping. Stream after stream filled her more and more and eventually after shooting about 12 big strands of cum it stopped and Ron was leaning against her, wrapping his arms around her lower waist as he smiled gently "This ..." he had no more breath, he was searching for it.

In the meanwhile you could have heard the neighbor from the other room on the right banging on the door and walls and yelling that "You two should be more quiet !". Ofcourse he was still knocking on the door, but it seemed like he was not going to do anything once they stopped.

Nicky's body convulsed, her vagina tightening around her beloved man's cock, as he pulsed inside of her. The feel of him ejaculating left her feeling closer to him than any other time they had had sex. She felt primitive and wild, like they were a mated, bonded couple and she had a vision of herself pregnant with his child. Of course, she was on birth control, but she felt so close to him right now, her mind ran along lines of happily ever after. Later tonight, she would flirt with dangerous men and try to learn the information that would let them rescue those poor young girls, a rescue that would let them return home, but she knew in her heart that she would never seriously look at another man as long as she lived.

When she heard the man outside knocking, she relaxed in Ron's arms and giggled. "I am so not a quiet girl when you're driving into me," she said with a dozen wet kisses. "Time for use to suit up and rescue those girls now," she added a moment later as her legs slid to the tile floor.

Ron had moaned loudly and panted loudly as they bonded, their bodies connecting and for one single moment now, they felt as if they were one. Their warmth and pleasure was both the same and was now making them one in sync. And once that moment was lowering, Ron had put his hands on her lower back and had kissed her lips once and then smiled as she made her remark "When are you ever quiet you sexy girl" he said as he chuckled "Let's clean you up a little more" he said as he started cleaning her a little bit more "That's fine by me, what do you think that I should wear, Just a nice suit or do you want me to wear something special? And Some weapons or nothing at all like that?" he said with a smile on his face

Nikky practically glowed when they finally stepped out of the shower. It amazed her how sex in a motel shower could have all the romance of a Shangri La experience. Her skin glowed as she brushed and dried her hair and began the slow application of nighttime, hit the clubs, makeup. Darkening her eyebrows and adding drama to her eyes and cheekbones. As she got ready, she told Ron to dress casual nice and be prepared to be jealous. She grinned. I'm going to flirt with some of these bad boys and see what I can find out. But I'll know you're in the background if it goes bad. You can be my boyfriend, but not a well-trained ex-military mercenary." She winked. "Bar fighting skills, but not fighting skills that make Bruce Lee look like a wimp."

As for the question of weapons, she suggested that he consider planting a weapons somewhere. "If it all goes dramatically bad, we'll have to fight our way out. But my plan is to get in, get whatever information I can, even if it's just an address to this Ranchero where they're holding the girls, and get out. I've got the name of a couple bars where the low level muscle for this particular Cartel hang out." She slithered into a her black skirt and then did the school girl roll, raising the hem of the skirt a couple of inches until it was obscenely short. She chose a sky blue blouse of the finest silk that hugged her every curve and then bent over, highlighting the curve of her bottom as she stepped into her four inch pumps.

Once they were both ready, they would head to La Fira, the first club on her short list.

Ron had stepped out of the shower as well as they were done with their amazing sex. He got dressed into a black suit with a white shirt beneath it which accented the muscles on his body a lot but hid every tattoo of the army he had which could give him away as the man they were all searching for. He put on a loose tie which made him look like a business man that was drunk of his ass and was just going to grab a drink in a club and maybe take someone home. But that was ofcourse all a lie, and now he had only eyes for Nicky that was dressing so sexy that he almost couldn't control himself, her body was accented by that tight outfit she was wearing and curves were almost intoxicating "Damn..." he said with a horny smile on his face "Nicky ... You look..." he sighed and shook his head "You look so sexy, it's bound to work, but Babe if they grab your breasts or come underneath your skirt, people are going to get hurt" he said with a jokish voice.

He took one silenced M9 with him and went to the car with her and then looked at her "I'll put it somewhere nobody looks" he said as he stuffed it down in his underwear, this was the best place to hide something that now made his pants look even a bit more bulged, as if it was just penis while in fact it hid it very well, even on the touch it would make people doubt and now they pulled up to La Fira, the club she first mentioned

Nikky let her fingers run down Ron's chest once he was dressed and letting her know that he's not going to put up with any grab ass in the bar. It felt incredibly nice to have a man defending her virtue. Even if she'd had men do a lot more than play grab ass with her in the past, she wasn't that young girl anymore. Reaching up, she kissed him, savoring the warmth of his judgment. "I know you have my back," she said with a light laugh. "But exercise discretion, I can handle a man who gets too touchy. But I do know you'll be there if they go over the line. Just remember, we're trying to get the information we need to save teenage girls. So only act to protect me, not my reputation or a guy who gets just a little too fresh." She smiled. "Trust me, if they go to far, I'll be the one to drop them."

When the walked outside, Nikky paused to admire her man. "God you're a sexy piece of ass," she told him with a flirtatious wink before getting into the car. It was a short drive to the first club. There was valet parking and Nikky chose to walk in first. The doorman waived her in without a cover charge and she was definitely strutting her stuff as she entered the club. Every man, and even some women, not too drunk to care paused to eye her as she moved with the sensuous, hip swaying stride of a woman who knew she was the hottest thing in the club. Almost immediately, several men began to gather around, asking if she needed a drink, a place to sit, anything, anything at all, as the DJ popped on the next bass pounding song.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/vgRaJyUZq2w[/video]​

Ron chuckled and nodded "I know you can stand your own but be assured that if they are persistant, that I will come and teach them a lessons about humiliation and how to act to a real lady like you" he said with a teasing smile on his face. He listened to the rest of her explanation and then smiled "I trust you with every piece of my heart" he said as he pinched her butt gently and as she entered the club he waited outside for a couple of minutes and then entered. His body was looking nice in the suit as he entered, looking like a business man that needed a break from everything, a well formed business man that is.

He went to the bar and ordered a Whiskey without ice cubes, he knew what kind of drink he wanted and never ruined a good Whiskey, he turned around and looked inside of the club and saw Nicky who was getting all the attention of the men inside, which was to be expected. Already Ron was getting a bit jealous but kept himself contained and seemed relaxed. And as he looked around he also saw a few girls in the club eyeing him up and down, checking out his muscular body which was well shown thanks to the nice suit he was wearing. And now after a while he got his drink and he started enjoying the nice whiskey they were serving as he was observing Nicky and how she played with the men around her.

Nikky felt good knowing Ron had her back. It gave her the courage to put that extra sizzle in her walk, to flirt heavily with the men. Sure, some of them got a little handsy, but she kept moving, listening, directing the conversation with a nudging comment. The music was loud and drugs were clearly being slipped under the table.

It took an hour, but she finally connected with a slim, tattooed man who actually seemed interested in talking to her. She spun a few lies and then talked about how dangerous she heard it was down her. Mentioned reading about their particular cartel in the papers. His name was Eduardo, and he explained that she'd be fine as long as she stayed in well-lighted areas and didn't draw the short straw of life. Nikky laughed. And then her radar went off when he mentioned the name of the Ranchero where that cartel was rumored to hang out.

"Wouldn't the police raid it if the address is known?" she asked curiously.

The man laughed. "No Chiquita, the fix is in. They're bad men and we need to stop talking about them." He turned and ordered her a drink.

"I'll be right back," she excused herself. "Ladies room," she added apologetically. Heading through the crowd, she nodded at Ron and slipped outside. Unfortunately, three of the other men she had blown off that evening followed her into the parking lot with intentions that were clearly no good. They started calling out to her, whistling, telling her what they planned to do to her all night long.

Ron had been relaxing for the time being, he was having a drink and getting some rest as he was watching Nicky and making sure nobody got too touchy touchy. When he saw that only a few guys were going for her bottom and trying to get a better grip on her bottom but she would slap him away or still keep moving and ignore it. He himself was having some ladies standing around him, talking to him and making a lot of eyecontact as they once in a while move their hand over his upper thigh or muscular arms. One of them even proposed to go back to her hotel for some things that shouldn't be happening in public but ofcourse he had declined and said he wasn't looking for such a thing. And then finally after one hour of being razed on he had seen Nicky nodding at him, giving him the signal as she moved outside and as she did, Ron saw the three men following her.

Ron got up rather quickly and followed them all until they were located on the parking lot where there was nobody except for the three men, Nicky and Ron. He had been listening to their shit the whole time, hearing them talking to Nicky like that slowly made drop by drop of anger fuel him as he walked up to the three men. He grabbed the right guy by the neck and squeezed heavily as he grabbed the left guy's head and bashed it into the guy he was holding with his other hand. He released the guy on the left and then punched the guy he was holding with his right hand. He threw him on the ground as he punched the left guy in the throat as he dropped down on to the ground. He then looked at the middle guy as he grabbed his throat and lifted him "Not fun anymore when the man shows up huh?" he said as he continued to just throw him against the concrete pole that was next to the parking spot, he looked at him and then started squeezing his throat shut.

Nikky knew the men were following her. Frankly, she thought though wasn't one hundred percent positive that she could have taken them if she had too. But the truth was she lacked the upper body strength of a man and if they had any kind of training or she got a bad break, they just might have taken her down. But as she heard their cat calls and rude comments, heard the threat in their voices, her heart never skipped a beat. Because she had something so much more powerful than her own training, she had Ron, a man who she now accepted loved her with a love that was true and real and solid as forged iron. It didn't hurt that he was a bad-assed son of a bitch who was well in the process of laying each of the men out before she had even turned around. She quickly focused her attention not on Ron and the men he was fighting. She had every faith that he had them under control, no her attention was focused on the periphery, making sure no one else joined the fight. Her eyes scanned the roof, the outer edges of the building, looking for any sign of quick movement or shadowy figures.

Seeing none, she walked past Ron, giving him a sexy come hither look. "Put down your toys, don't break them too badly, it's time to go." She always adopted this little take charge tone with Ron, but he knew that she respected his opinion and between the two of them, given his background and experience, considered that he had veto power over any decision she might made. It didn't stop her from loving the way he listened to her, respected her voice. "We've got the address," she added as she opened the door to his black beast and slid inside. The warm up acts were over. It was time to play the hero.

Ron was angry and had no intention of letting go of the man until Nicky came to him and looked at him like that. He smiled "You're in luck dirt" he said as he let go of his throat and looked at him "Look at her one more time, if you look at her closely you should see that that is a good girl, a sweet and loving girl with class. Something that you will never achieve of having as the only thing you will be getting is soon to be convicts that will have good times with you when you drop your bar of soap in prison" he smirked after he said it "Night night" he said as he punched him on the nose and made him fall unconcious. He got up after and patted his suit until it was clean again of the dirt and flawless, he looked at Nicky and winked "Alright time to go then" he said as he got up from the lowlife and started moving with her to his car and as she got in, he got in as well and then turned on the engine, he shifted gears once more and started driving with her "So where to babe and please, wear this tonight" he said as he looked at her "You look tempting as hell and I was barely able to keep my cool in there" he said with a jokish voice as he moved his right hand to her left thigh and rubbed it gently as he looked at her for a slight moment. He smiled and looked back at the road as he was imagining how the night to come would be if she would wear that just for him.

Nikky tried not to laugh as her hero and lover mocked the fallen thug. Glancing around, she scanned the darkened lot and saw that the fight had drawn the attention of one drunken businessman. But otherwise, no one appeared particularly interested. Good. Her goal was to do what they had to do and get out of Mexico without a mile long train of federales chasing their ass. Following Ron to the car, she got in and clicked on the seat belt.

When Ron told her to wear what she was wearing tonight, she felt empowered, because Ron was the only man she truly wanted to impress tonight. Flirting with the other guys had made her feel a little dirty, it had brought back memories of other nights years back. But flirting with Ron, teasing him with a short skirt, now that made her feel sexy and loved. She gave him a teasing smile and then lifted her bottom just enough to slide her already short skirt up her thighs until her panties were clearly visible. "I'll wear anything you want big guy," she told him. Her eyes were clearly focused on his crotch as she teased her big man. As he rubbed her thigh, she let one hand on top of his, feeling its warmth, loving the way it caressed her soft skin.

The miles clicked by. Two lovers on a mission of mercy. Nikky felt good, her mind conjuring up images of them in bed together. But then she turned and pulled her kit bag out of the back seat and began to go through her gear, making sure everything was tight and ready for the coming job. She hoped they'd survive.

Back
Top Bottom