Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Way To The Underground (x Lindxi)

Ron had grabbed Carlos's hair and then had pulled his head back as he slit his throat, bashing his head back into the bed as he sighed and cleaned his knife on the bed sheets and then looked at Nate. As he kneeled down infront of him, he smiled, he had his knife put back in it's place "So you're the loser brother who does nothing right and is jealous for people having a decent life?" he grabbed him by the arms and lifted him up as he chuckled and threw him on his already dead friend "You're coming with us and be sure to it, that if you don't cooperate, I will have no second thoughts of shooting you in one of your legs and leave you somewhere in a ditch" he said with a neutral voice. He looked at him and chuckled "Your sister is the only reason why you're alive you know, I would have killed you at the first sight" he said with a grin and then went to get two socks and then forced them into Nate's mouth as he took him outside of the bedroom and threw him on the floor.

Ron went to Nicky, grabbed her hips gently and turned her around as he wrapped his arms around her and put her head against his chest "It's okay now, we'll be okay" he said as he pet her head and softly kissed her forehead.

Nate watched in horror as Ron slit "Big C's" throat. He had known Carlos forever and had thought of him as one of the toughest, scariest men he had ever known. But now, this psycho his sister had hooked up had casually killed the man, blood trickling from the gaping neck wound down the bed-frame and then to the floor. The odor of death was in this room and the next one where the Samoan lay dead too. His poor sister was obviously brainwashed by this guy, Nate thought.

Then suddenly, Carlos's killer turn to him. When he casually grabbed him by the arms, Nate could hear himself blubbering, begging the man not to kill him. Suddenly, he was flung on Nate's body. 'Yes, yes, whatever, I'll do it," Nate whimpered as he moved off of his former business partner's body only to be grabbed and gagged and again manhandled, thrown to the floor, his pants damp, wet, and smelling of piss. He was so fucking scared.

He could here his sister mumbling some sappy love words and the couple kissing. Fuck, his sister was twisted like a pretzel now. They're were fucking dead people in the room, he thought. He wanted to scream for her to let him go, but the gag prevented it. His socks tasted rancid and kind of reminded him that he couldn't quite remember when he had last changed them. He thumped his food on the floor several times, hoping to get Nicky's attention. She'd let him go. But Nicky apparently only had ears and eyes for Ron.

Downstairs in the bar, the latest shipment of fifteen and sixteen years old girls provided by Carlos and Nate had been shipped across the border in cages to Mexico six hours ago. Seven men were just waking up for an early morning drug drop.

Ron gently comforted Nicky as she was clearly scared out of her mind, he gently rubbed her back and kissed her cheek gently after they were done kissing and then smiled gently "Let's just go back to a hotel, Take Nate with us and then go back Home, you can decide what happens with him after that" he reassured her "It's going to be fine and we can find some rest then" he said with a smile and then looked back at Nate "Do you know how much problems you delivered to your sister, she finally got it good and you made her despair again" he said with quite a frightening voice as he stepped up to him "Jesus christ" he said as he sighed.

And as he heard the loud men who were coming upstairs, talking about the next girl they would take willingly or not. Ron swiftly moved next to the door as he grabbed his pistol again and then looked at Nicky to get into a hiding spot. He was unsure about how many they were but they would immediatly go to Nate as they knew him, they would set him free and then he would make his strike to keep them safe and get them out safe.

Nicky was less scared by the physical danger. She had been through to much to fear death itself. She was scared at what it would mean to Ron and their second chance. He was too good a man to reject her immediately, but she knew in the back of his mind, there had to linger doubts about her. What kind of man wanted a real relationship with a girl like her? But she shook off those thoughts and smiled up at him as he gave her the comfort of his warmth and kindness.

When she looked into his eyes, whatever she saw satisfied her that for now, he was totally in her camp. Others might view Ron as a cold blooded killer, but they didn't know he would never kill indiscriminately. He would also do act to protect the weak, the scared, those who needed his strength. She leaned back against him and inhaled his scent, before turning and opening her mouth for the warmth of his kiss.

She nodded as he outlined the plan. Dump him somewhere safe I guess, give him some money. In her heart, Dani knew he would always turn to her for help or money or try to use her. That was her brother, weak, and always thinking someone else owed him a living. But for now, dumping him would have to do.

A moment later, when they heard noises outside, Nicky gestured for her brother to not make any noise. She grinned. He didn't have a choice about keeping his mouth shut, because Ron had already shut it for him with a pair of balled up socks.

Someone was knocking loud. "Carlos, open the fuck up. The latest set future teen whores was packaged and shipped last night. Real sweet merchandise, got your and Nate's payment." The truth was the Cartel had grown tired of the Nate and Carlos show and the payment due was going to consist of two bullets to the brain for each of them.

Ron had heard the knocking and unlocked the door and knocked twice, it was a known signal in drugdealer sling to enter the room and continue in further. He waited for them to enter. He was weary enough and hid himself in the shadows behind the door. The only thing they would see is Nate strapped up on the floor with his own dirty socks in his mouth. As the men would enter the room, Ron would take the last guy by the throat and aimed his gun at the other men "Drop the guns or you all die" he said with a voice filled with authority. His gun was aimed at the other guys who were staring at him holding a knife against the guy's throat which he was holding.

Ron looked at them "Get against the wall and go down on your knees and put your hands on your head, If I see you do anything else than that, you get a bullet into the head" they saw that Ron was clearly aiming at the heads of the men that entered, he was completely covered by the man he was holding and he didn't look scared at all, he was covered by the man and was certainly not going to back down for these thugs. He knew he could take them down in a few clean shots with his pistol.

Ron looked over to where Nicky was hiding and hoped that she would stay hidden but did not guess on it. She probably would get up and hold the guys under gunpoint aswell as he was doing the same. He hoped for the guys to just surrender but this was probably not going to be the cause, he would have to kill again and he didn't like that allot but it was necesairy, for Nicky he would do everything possible to make her happy, to make her rest.

Nicky had stood almost instantly, her eyes cool and gun steady as she covered the men. The leader of the three men had muscular, fully tattooed arms and a full beard that contrasted with his bald pate of a head. "Look man," he said in a rumbling barrel of a voice. "We're just muscle. You tell us what to do and as long as you're packing the heat, you're in charge." He looked over at the girl that had emerged from hiding and his eyes registered her features before he turned back to Ron. "We don't want trouble and you're welcome to ransack the place or whatever." He spoke perfect English.

Turning to his men, he said, "El hombre es responsable. No seas estúpido."

Nicky looked over to Ron as if for guidance. Her eyes then briefly went to her brother and back to the three men she was covering. "No jodas con mi hombre o matará a todos," she said making clear that Ron was her man and he would kill them if they fucked with him.

Ron had softly sighed "Look hombre" he said with a mocking voice "We are here to take Nate and leave, you want to leave unharmed without a bullet to the head, get on your fucking knees and cough yourself with these" he threw them three colson band straps "Cough yourself to the heating at the wall, we don't have a problem anymore and we'll leave, if you do anything else than that, Your body here gets a new breathing hole and you guys get an extra hole in the head, comprende?" he said with an already angry and irritated voice. He clearly wasn't messing around as he looked at Nicky and nodded, he approved what she did and was actually smiling after he heard her say what she said. She knew him far too well and Ron knew her far too well. They actually knew allot of how both of them acted and Ron loved that, they could amuse themselves with predicting what the other person was going to do and it was funny to sometimes see that happen.

Chico as the big man was known to his friends simply nodded. He had no false pride. The big man had a gun, it was pointed at Chico, and that hand was not trembling. He went down on his knees knowing the world spins and one day he might be the one pointing his gun at this American mercenary. He tried not to smile too widely at the thought of what he would do if the world did spin in that direction. Taking the band straps, he bound his two comrades, uttering a brief apology and then cuffed himself.

"We're not resisting," he said. "You kill us, it's cold blooded murder." He laughed. "I think you would not mind such an action, but ..." and here, he nodded at Nicky, "... the chica, she still got a heart I think."

Nicky looked disgusted that the man had drawn her into his macho bullship. But he was right. Nicky could kill in self-defense and maybe in passion, certainly to protect Ron, but not in cold blood. She pulled some socks out of the drawer and then got the roll of duct tape. Without comment, she gagged each of the men, being careful not to block their noses, so they could breath.

Once downstairs with Nate, she leaned over and whispered to her lover. "I can't stand to be in the same car with my so-called brother. He makes me want to vomit. Let's dump him outside of town with a couple of hundred dollars and then ...." her voice trailed off suggestively. But then something occurred to her. "Those men said they had sold or done something with girls that Nate and Carlos sold them. We need to find out what happened to those girls. I don't want to be a hero, but we can't let girls be made into sex slaves if we can stop it." The way she drew back one heeled foot made clear that she wanted to viciously kick her brother, but she restrained herself.

Ron sighed as he took Nate by the straps he was holded up by, he lifted him off the ground and took him with him as they moved downstairs. He listened to her and nodded "We'll put him in the backseat and then drop him off" he whispered to her as he kissed her cheek "We'll get rid of him soon enough" he said with no sense of hiding it for Nate as he looked at him and saw Nicky wanting to kick him and it made him smile just a little bit. He looked at Nicky and then nodded "I'll go ask them about it" he stood up and looked at Nicky "would you like to take your brother out for a bit of teaching?" he said to her and gave her the keys if she wanted to take him out.

Ron then continued back upstairs and went to the men who were tied up "Now lads , Those teenage girls you were talking about, tell me about them" he said with a confident voice as he looked at them all and pointed his gun at the third ones head "I want some answers now, or I'll start taking lottery shots and believe me, they'll hurt" he said with an arrogant tone, he wanted to find it out, if they were going to enslave them, he was going to do anything to stop it. He kind of figured out that that happened to Nicky in her past, as she was feeling so strong to help the girls that were ported in. He figured out a few things now from her past but he wasn't going to say anything. He didn't want to hurt her, as she had already been hurt in her past for so so many times.

Nicky's eyes brightened at the thought of "teaching Nate." But she shook her head nonetheless. "I won't give him any excuse to feel put upon," she said. "I just want him out of my life forever. After we drop him off, as far as I'm concerned, I no longer have a brother. I should have made that decision a long time ago." She watched as Ron moved her down and put him the backseat. Taking the keys, she slipped them into the small inner pocket of her black skirt and then drew her .40 revolver watching as Ron vanished back upstairs. She would make sure he wasn't ambushed by anyone on the way down.

In the room, the men looked far more nervous alone with Ron. They're eyes kept shooting hopefully toward the door in the desperate belief that Nicky ... who seemed to have some control over this bloodthirsty killer ... would appear. Once he undid the gags, Nicky had placed in their mouths and demanded answers, the men looked at each other. Being overpowered was one thing, but actually giving up information? That was another. But as if they made an unspoken vow to each other not to tell what happened, Chico spoke. "Just some sixteen to nineteen year olds from both sides of the border. Guess they thought they were going to work as models. They were shipped across the border for training in how to please a man about seven hours ago. By now they're being unloaded in a warehouse somewhere and will probably be broken in soon, maybe tonight. That'll last a few days and then they'll be sold elsewhere. Sorry mate, but I think it's too late to help them. Anyway, they'll get used to the life soon enough.

Ron nodded and looked at the first guy sitting on his knees being tied up to the radiator and then put his gun to his kneecap as he cocked the hammer on his pistol and the silent shot went of, going through the back of his knee through the front, shattering his kneecap as he muffled the gag back into his mouth to keep him from screaming "That's one kneecap" he looked at the rest after and sighed "I want a location, you see, for some reason my girl wants to save them so I am going with her to save them." he said with a gentle voice "I need some more info than that shit you just gave me, I don't care if they are broken, we'll get them out of your rotten environment and send them back where they came from" he said with an angry voice "Men like you are the scum of the earth, I should kill you all right on the spot here" he said with more anger in his voice "I've been in the marines for fuck sake, I fought for this country and all I see here is people who are worse than the iranians, making girls go into prostitution and making them drug addicts so they wont run away" he grumbled angry as he put his gun to the other knee of the first man and pulled his trigger again, shattering his second kneecap "The weelchair for you now my friend" he said with a mockish voice and then looked at the other two "So a location, and I want it now, or the same faith happens to you all" he said with an irritated voice, he was sick of them, sick of scum like Nate and the three muscles. "You obviously know where they dropped them off as you were going to tell Nate and that Carlos man" he said "Well if Carlos was still alive that is" he said and then planted the tip of his silencer against the next man's head as he grumbled "So a location."

Nicky heard gunshots. Her hands clenched and she started to walk forward. Inside the black muscle car, her brother was panicking. But then the training Ron had taught her back when they were first doing jobs together and not even truly dating took over. She recognized the sound of Ron's gun. The shots weren't rapid fire like a fire fight, but one and then a pause before another. Glancing around, she knew they had 5 to 7 minutes before the presence of police was a possibility. Even in a neighborhood like this, you couldn't count on someone not calling the police at the sound of gun shots. She glanced around to see if there were any surveillance cameras, but didn't see any. Made sense, the thought. The cartel wasn't going to want videotape proof of their activities.

Inside, the men were explaining exactly how to get to the Cartel Ranchero an hour outside of Mexico City. The girls might not have been raped yet, they explained eagerly as if to convince this dark reaper that they were worthy of living. Apparently, a big cartel convention was going to take place to cut up the drug business and the girls were going to be virginal ... more or less ... gifts to the various drug big-shots. Probably, they said, you've got twenty-four hours to buy them back or beg the cartel to let them go.

Ron nodded and grinned "Now that wasn't hard right" he said as he checked his magazine and put it back into the chamber of the gun as he pulled back the slide and cocked the hammer and then shot three times, the first bullet wwent into the head of the man he shot already two times and the second bullet went into the neck of the second man. As he looked at the last man alive he nodded "You're the scum of the earth" he said as he shot through the right side of his neck, which opened up his neck arteries and let him choke in his own blood as Ron left the room and went downstairs to the car. He opened the driver's seat and then got into the driver as he sighed and nodded "I found out where they are" he explained to Nicky where and when they would be and how they would get there from here. "We have some time to free them ... But all the high time gangsters and drug dealers are going to be there ... And we don't have any room for the girls in the car" he said with a burdened voice.

Either way he drove away from there to the edge of town and stopped at a large dumpster and then opened his door as he took his pistol and went to Nate as he pulled him out of the car and into the dumpster, atleast he pulled out his gag and cut halfway through one of the colson bands on his wrists "The rest you'll have to force off before you can escape" he threw 500 dollars on him and then walked back into the car, fired up the engine and waited for Nicky.

Dani heard the final three shots and understood Ron's decision. She didn't ask when he returned downstairs about the three men. Frankly, her brother deserved the same fate on so many levels, but she didn't want the torment that came with that decision. Besides, after they abandoned Nate, given the fate of Carlos, the Samoan, and the three men and the fact that Nate had left with them. Well, let's just say his story of being at odds with the Cartel and under a sentence of death wouldn't be all that outlandish anymore. Nate's best decision would be to flee into the middle part of the country, find a job slinging hamburgers using a fake social and vanish.

Nicky pulled out an old Thompson guide and began to plot their route. From what Ron had relayed, they had to move fast and it wouldn't be easy. "I'll drive part way if you want?" She offered. And then, sliding close, she let her hands roam over his zippered pants. "Or I can distract you in other ways while you drive." Her grin was positively wicked.

Ron wasn't the heartless killer he thought he would be, as they drove away he stroked his hand through his own hair and sighed gently "Damnit" he said with a confused look in his eyes "I'm not like in the army anymore" he said with his eyes on the road and his hands wrapped tightly around the steering wheel and then he looked over to her as she grinned wickedly and he smiled "A distraction would be everything I need" he said with a blush on his face. She knew just how to calm him down and to take him away from this world for a moment, and it was the best way as her ways satisfying him were perfected through their 'relationship'. He relaxed as she offered the distracting and he was actually getting warm again by the thought of her mouth around his cock, pleasuring him while he was driving. They have done that a few times in the past and he loved the feeling of getting pleasured while still having to focus, it was more exciting that way.

Nicky sensed that Ron was hurting, troubled by what she had dragged him into. And as the telephone poles whipped passed as they drove toward the border, she changed her mind about giving him an on-the-road blow job as pleasant as that have been for both of them. Instead, she scooted closer to him, transferring to the middle seat belt, and leaned her dark hair against his shoulder. "I love you, you know," she whispered softly. "I hurt so bad when you left last time. I actually started getting counseling, because I wanted to be worthy of you." She stroked his shoulder. "I'm going to freak you out and I want you to know that I have no expectations, but I dream about us and white picket fences and all that goes with it." She honestly didn't know if her thoughts would comfort Ron. But she wanted to open her soul to him in a way that she had never done before. She was tired of protecting herself from getting hurt, because she knew Ron would always be her rock and never hurt her." A tear rolled down her cheek and she snuggled closer onto his shoulder. God, she thought, we're about to go kill a bunch of drug dealers and rescue some poor frightened teens and I pick this time to say I love you.

Ron looked at her for a second and smiled as she said it and then he started to feel guilty for leaving. But then she started talking about a future together and he couldn't stop smiling, there even was a tear that dropped from his left eye to his cheek and then fell of his face as he looked at her. This would be the first time ever that she would have seen him cry, never would she have seen it but now she saw it once, but then it stopped as well. He looked at her and drove the car to the side, put the hand lock on it and then smiled as he looked at her “there is nothing in this world that I would rather want then that.” He took her cheek and softly moved her head up as he kissed her lips once and smiled “We’ll do this little thing and then after we’ll go somewhere, somewhere far away and start we should have begun in the past.” He stroked her cheek gently “I’m sorry for leaving you back then, I was so upset and sad and well, believe me, there wasn’t a day where I wasn’t thinking about you” he said with an embarrassed look in his face. He rubbed his hand through his hair and then sighed as he smiled gently “I love you too Nicky” he said as he kissed her once more and then put off the hand brake and ignited the engine once again and started to drive off to their destination again “this is going to be a bit harder if we’re not careful” he smiled at her “Yet again, it’s us so we can probably do it” he said with a gentle yet confident voice. He wasn’t going to be killed or let Nicky die now that he knew that she loved him. Now that she had confessed how she felt to him, he was even more certain than he used to be; She has what he has always searched for in his life. A future with him.

Not caring about his sister's so-called bliss, Nate managed to free himself. Bitching as he massaged his wrists, he couldn't believe how his sister had fucked everything up. Her life was golden. He knew she must be raking it in with those "girl fights," she was doing. When she was sixteen, Nicky had been a cheap hooker who, because he had taken her in when their parents died, owed him and naturally wanted to help him by sending him money for his medical bills. Then when he tried to take the initiative and do something, his sister went spastic and vanished. The bet he made in Vegas with his year's tuition money was supposed to have been a sure thing. It wasn't his fault that once in a blue moon event happened and the favorite won the race.

Walking down the street, he managed to talk a station attendant into letting him used the phone. "Yeah, I know you might be worried. But I'm fine. My sister was kidnapped by this whacked out psycho and he like killed Carlos and the crew. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I can help find them. What you'll send a car. Fucking A man!"

Nate was waiting out on the street when a black muscle car pulled out and three men got out. They didn't look happy. Neither did Nate when he was bundled into the car rather violently five seconds later.

About the time Nate entered the muscle car, Nicky and Ron were crossing the border without incident.

Ron looked at Nicky as they drove across the border and were now in territory were they shouldn't be messing around too much if they didn't want to be in trouble. Ron smiled and looked at her "We should get something to eat or something like that." he looked at her and then back at the road as his stomach rumbled from the lack of having food and drinks in the last few hours. He yawned and looked at the road as he focused on driving. He was happy that she finally shared her feelings with him. But something still lingered in the back of his mind, how did she know all this people and what did really happen in her past, and what do these people had to do with it. He could figure out a little about what might had happened and what she did but he didn't know for sure, for all he knew Carlos had been lieing as he said that she used to be some kind of prostitute or something like that. But his face, he was troubled with something, he was distracted it seemed as he wasn't focusing on the road anymore.

Nicky visibly relaxed once past the border. Looking over at Ron,she knew that she couldn't leave him wondering. She would have to confess her past to him soon. When Ron mentioned food, she smiled. He was a big man and truly enjoyed a good meal. Plus, he had always eaten everything she put before him without complaint, even when she once burned the chicken so bad, she should have thrown it out. Just looking at him made her heart thump.

"Here's what I think," she said. "We're near now and it's time to do a little research. Let's get a cheap motel where we can set up a base of operations. I'll rent it by myself since they'll likely be looking for a couple and you kind of standout, being so delightfully tall. Then I'll hit some of the known Cartel bars and get some information. Men will talk around a girl easier than a man. The key is we can't just start trouble or the girls will be killed or punished. We have to be smart on this one." She stopped talking so that he could put in his two cents.

Ron relaxed a bit as they moved over the border as well, but still seemed worried. Howerver when Nicky started explaining, he smiled again and listened to everything she had to say. As always she knew that her womanly charms were unlike any a man had ever seen, she was like a model and hardly anyone could withstand such a look combined with her persuasion. She was truly marvelous and he loved her for that. He smiled and nodded "So you're going to do all the hard work and what am I supposed to do in the meanwhile?" he asked with a questionable tone, he wasn't really too sure what he would do if she was away the whole time. That is also not really what he wanted, he wanted her to be close to him so he could protect her. If she even needed, he would just be her driver but anything to keep him as close to her as he didn't trust the environment around here. Ofcourse, she would have her ways with the persuasion but he didn't want to be left all alone in a motel room where they were going to stay.

They found an off mainstream bed and breakfast. It was small and cute, the kind of place a tourist might book ahead of time. She had Ron park far enough away that he wouldn't be made. Nicky went in and was soon out with a key. "As far as the management is concerned," she told Ron, "I'm a schoolteacher on vacation." She winked and soon I'll be the kind of school teacher that makes men drool."

The two of them slipped into the room and she began to get ready. "Look, I'll work my magic. It's important that you don't interfere unless I really need help. If that happens, you can be my jealous boyfriend, but don't use a gun or a weapon and try not to use any slick martial arts moves. It's critical that we don't get made or those girls will be dead." Her eyes hardened. Nicky identified with those kids almost too closely. She wasn't going to let them die or be raped and prostituted.

Ron smiled and looked at her "Hmmm I'm sure that you're my kind of teacher then" he said with an enjoyed tone in his voice. He winked at her and gently let his hand slide from her back to her butt gently and squeezed her butt gently as they moved to their room, he took all his bags out of the car and moved them with both of them to the room. He started unpacking and listened to her with a smirk on his face. He nodded as she ended explaining "Okay I got that" He started undressing and got completely naked for a few moments as he needed to change into different clothing. These were a bit smelly and were getting foul smelling as he had done allot of swetting. As he looked at her in only now fresh blue boxers "I need to take a shower" he said with a smirk on his face "Care to join me or is my hot teacher going to work already?" he said with a smile on his face as he went up to her and grabbed her softly. He went with her to the while and pushed her against it as he planted his lips to hers sensually and inserted his tongue into her mouth, searching for hers. His hands trailed down to her butt as he pulled her against him.

Nicky's lips opened as her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of his tongue invading her mouth possessing her. She sucked gently on his tongue, loving the feel of being held the strong arms of her lover. Why had she ever tried to resist growing close to this man? He was everything that she had dreamed of and now she trusted him, knew he wouldn't run if she told the ugly truth of her past, understood the demons she fought. Her bare foot rose and her toenails traced a little line as she moved it up his thigh, her arms resting on his waist. "A shower sounds .... perfect," she said, standing on the toes of one foot, kissing his neck. "I want to get clean with you, be washed by your beautiful hands." Pulling away, she offered a flirtatious smile and tugged at his hand and said, "Let's get busy and they better have plenty of hot water." There was nothing so important, they couldn't spend forty minutes recharging their batteries. She was shedding clothes as the walked in tandem into the small, but clean bathroom of this charming little bed and breakfast.

Ron had loved the way she always kissed him, she played with his tongue as if it was a godly tool of love and he could feel her sensual body which was wrapped around his as she rested against him. "Hmm indeed that does sound amazing" he said while winking softly at her. As she tugged his hand and looked at him with that flirtatious smile, his heart melted again, he loved the way she was so loose and free, like a bird that was flying in the sky. He looked at her as she shed every peel of her clothing off and then entered the clean bathroom. He looked around for a second before pulling off his boxer. After he turned around and closed the door behind and then turned back to her as he lifted her up and gently moved with her into the showers. He pushed her gently against the wall and kissed her neck quite passionatly as he smiled "I have missed your touch for so long"

Back
Top Bottom