Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Way To The Underground (x Lindxi)

Nicky had looked dazed when Ron drove. But by the time he pulled over, she was gathering her senses once more together. Her head ached horribly. But honestly, it was no worse than the crippling migraines she sometimes suffered when she could only retreat to her room in darkness and wait for the worst to pass.

As soon as he had pulled over, she opened the door and vomited off to the side. When she sat back up, she gave him a sheepish smile and nodded at his command to get rid of her cell phone, debit card and other electronics. After he examined the wound and found it wasn't' too bad, she let him bandage her. Then she got out, cut up the debit card, broke the cell phone and buried them. Getting her bag out of the trunk, she brushed her teeth and rinsed out her mouth with water.

Turning to Ron, she told him, "Look Carlos is a prick, but we don't yet know it was him for sure. He might have been forced to tell the people holding my brother. I'm not saying he's innocent, I'm just saying lets' do this by the numbers. If he's on the bad-guy team, then I'll slit his throat gladly." She smiled a white toothed grin in the darkness. "But no innocent blood on my hands, that's my mantra, not even the blood of a fucked up pimp." It was the first time she had used the word pimp in reference to Carlos and she wouldn't have used it if she were thinking straight. But her head was buzzing and she wanted to sleep.

His kiss warmed her and when he finally pulled away, she closed her eyes and was asleep in minutes.

Ron had looked worried at her when she vomitted but she seemed to be fine right after and then he smiled and relaxed, he was still worried but less when he saw her brush her teeth, she's going to be fine he told to himself. And then as she used the word pimp the things in his mind that were troubled, unravelled and he instantly knew that her ex-employer was a pimp and he had found something more out about her past. But a few minutes after he smiled, he thought by himself 'that was the past, it doesn't matter anymore, she's now all I need' his mind was softly waving away into a numbness as they kissed, every worry in his body dissapeared as they shared their warmth to each other.

As Nicky fell asleep ontop of him, he locked the doors of the Dodge Ram and pushed a button ontop of the dashboard, the licenseplates of the car suddenly changed numbers and the windows became tinted as there was a liquid injected in between the bulletproof glass of the car. It made the outside world unable to look inside of the car. Ron softly pulled a handle and the seats of the Car slowly dropped and he moved a pillow underneath Nicky's head as he took a blanket aswell. He wrapped it around him and her and then softly closed his eyes, he slowly fell asleep with a smile on his face. This was all he needed, him and her in each other's arms and the warmth shared between them.

They had rolled into El Pas around seven in the evening. An hour later, streets had illuminated the parking lot and bullets shattered the glass of their hotel room and almost took of Nicky's head. At ten, Nicky fell asleep in Ron's arms and five hours later around three in the morning two skinny dogs fighting woke the sleeping pair up. Nicky's head still ached, but she didn't feel nauseated any longer.

Almost as soon as she shifted, Ron woke. "I need to pee," she told him with a laugh. "And I'm hungry and thirsty. I'd even pay three bucks for the V-8 we left back in the mini bar." September in El Paso was hot and relatively humid, but at three in morning the temperature was a pleasant 74 degrees.
When Ron didn't react quick enough, Nicky elbowed him with enough force to get his attention. "Drive bucko, feed me, and get me to a bathroom or bring me a fresh pair of jeans, because it's going to be one or the other soon." Nicky's dark eyes seemed fixated on his face and she actually looked happy, albeit happy with a massive, splitting headache.

She smiled. "Once we get food and clean up a bit, I'm thinking we visit Carlos at too damn early in the morning o'clock."

Ron yawned as she shifted. He opened his eyes and smiled gently as he cuddled into her and closed his eyes again. Then he felt her ellbow plowing into his side and he grumbled as he rubbed his own face "Yeah yeah I'm awake" he mumbled as he lifted Nicky up and put her down into the passenger's seat and then yawned again. He put the key in the ignition as he turned on the engine. The engine once again made a loud roar as it started and the dogs would get scared of it and ran away.

Ron looked at her "So bathroom, food and drinks and then Go visit this Carlos guy" he said on a friendly voice and he looked back at her, he seemed just as happy as she did and he slowly went in to give her a little kiss on the lips. And as he planted his lips on her he slowly retracted and put his hands and his focus on the driving wheel. He shifted gears and started to roll out as he drove to one of the many little diners in El Paso, he stopped at one that was in an alleyway of an alleyway. He entered with her, still having his pistol tucked underneath his shirt, it was well hidden it seemed as nobody had ever noticed it before. He then ordered two coffees and some breakfast as he directed Nicky to the little bathroom the diner had. He went to sit down and was waiting for both Nicky and his meal. He smiled as he slowly bent backwards on the chair, his mind wasn't troubled anymore and he could see clearly, she was the girl. He knew it.

Nicky quickly vanished into the bathroom and took care of her needs. It was a small, well-worn affair, but meticulously spotless. She liked this, because she always felt that if someone kept the bathroom spotless, they probably also did the same with their kitchen and food preparation. The thought of food preparation had her stomach rumbling as she tried to remember when she last ate. She finished washed her hands and then glanced in the full length mirror that someone had thoughtfully placed on the door, she saw that her bandage needed to be changed. Reaching into the overnight bag that she had pulled out of her bigger duffle bag, she pulled out a fresh sort of large band-aid, something she carried, because of the routine little injuries that she incurred fighting. The wound had begun to scab over. Three or four stitches would probably have been called for, but whatever had hit her had likely been nearly spent and while it had broken the skin and left her with a massive headache, she'd been lucky.

Turning the skin on, she stripped and gave herself a wash cloth bath. Then she combed out her long, wild hair until it shown, tied it back in a neat pony tail and applied makeup. She wouldn't be able to conceal the injury to her temple, but with a few neat strokes of her makeup pin and some eyeliner, she made it look more like a massive bruise on her left temple rather than a gun shot wound, the kind of injury a girl would get in MMA fighting. Bending over, she dug out a bar and then pulled on a yellow cashmere sweater blouse that clung to her every curve like cotton candy to a child's lip. It covered the small tattoo on her right shoulder, a pair of angel wings above the names of her parents and the dates of their respective deaths. Next, she chose a small black skirt made of a wool blend that fell mid-thigh and showed off her long, trim legs. She strapped her gun to her inner thigh and slipped her combat knive into a black clutch. She might have gone with scrappy black heals, but if a girl had to run, a pair of flat black tennis shoes with knee socks made far more sense. Walking out into the diner, she put an unconscious little bit of extra sway into her hips on the sight of her man. Walking to the counter, she pulled out a stool and sat down next to him. "Eggs, chorizo, rice, beans, and hot black coffee if you have it," she called out in Spanish, seeing that the man behind the counter looked like he came from South of the Border.

Ron had sat down confortably as he looked into the counter's mirror and fixed his hair a bit. He looked perfectly fine but his beard definetly needed a shave as they were now long stubbles, which didn't really suit him anymore. But his nice smile covered that up. His eyes slowly wobbled around the diner as he scouted out the people in it. They weren't very interesting to him but he wanted to see what kind of people there were here.

Ron yawned gently and then looked over as Nicky came out from the toilet and his jaw dropped slightly, the way her hips were swaying, the way her sweater clung to her body and made her curves unimaginably sexy and then the way she put make up on herself and fixed herself, he thought it was all for him and he couldn't help but smile. How she would be so herself but could be so amazingly sexy slipped out of his mind. He couldn't find any words for it as she came to sit down next to him. He smiled gently and kissed her cheek as he went to her ear and softly whispered "Wow" he said as he pulled back and smiled as he yawned gently "You want to know something?" he asked her with a smirk on his face. He was clearly up to something or had done something as his expression said it clearly. He used to fool around with her in the past and it seemed that he did again. They used to do that allot, fool around and tease each other and it has been a long time since they had, maybe it was that long time waiting that drove him to fool around with her once more.

Nicky kissed Ron passionately as she sat down next to him. He looked a little sleepy, and very sexy. As she sat on the stool next to him, her small tennis shoe clad foot stroked his leg casually up and down. What a sexy hunk, she thought happily as she looked into the counter’s mirror at her man. Nice little bit of stubble, cool hard stare, and it was pretty obvious he was crazy about her for some reason that she didn't understand. Given her past, she knew he could do better and that was one reason she hadn't wanted to get close last time. Father O'Brien had really helped her move beyond her past with his counseling sessions. But still, she couldn't help but think that no man would want to settle down permanently with a girl who started turning tricks at sixteen. How could he even look at her the same? And didn't she have to tell him the truth?

Father O'Brien had said tell the truth in broad strokes, but there was no need to hammer home every little detail. She was a good person who worked with children, volunteered her time with the elderly, and had been clean since she was twenty. What a clown, Nicky thought fondly of the sixtyish priest. She knew some priests had a reputation, but he seemed like the real deal to her. As she sat waiting for breakfast, Ron asked her, “You want to know something?" He had that crazy smirk on his face and she immediately smiled in reaction. Okay, lover boy had an agenda.

She bit her lip for a moment and said, “You’re going to confess that you used to be Veronica?” She said spiritedly. “Too late, I already knew.”

She leaned forward and leaned against him, breasts softening against his shoulder as she whispered. “No one in a world was born with a cock that hard, sexy and fantastic. Clearly an after product part.” He could feel her giggling as her body bounced against his and she buried her nose briefly in his neck inhaling his scent, before blushing and pulling away.

Ron smiled and kissed back as he rubbed his hand over her right hip as she was stroking his leg with her foot. By now he gently let his finger slowly slide to her inner thigh and then back. He smiled more and winked as she said the smart comeback "No I was going to say that your breasts have grown more but I guess that's just me not seeing you for so long" he said with a chuckle and then looked at her "It's good to see you again after so long" he said it with a smile on his face "That what I was going to say" he said with a wink. Then he noticed her smelling his scent and pulling back and then he grinned. He knew that she loved his scent, in the past she would hug him for a few hours until she had his scent all over her and then she would be in heaven. Ron chuckled and gently went to her neck as he gently nibbled on her neck and went up to her ear lobe to gently suckle on it for a second and then went back and whispered "No way in hell a body like yours exist, it's perfect and it fits just perfect around my cock" he said with a chuckle and then kissed her forehead and sighed as food was here.

The waiter brought them both the same as they ordered both the same. Ron smiled and nodded "Good, this is going to be amazing" he started eating slowly and Ron had this habbit from the army to savour every good food, especially bacon, so he was quite a slow eater but not that it would be as annoying as taking one hour, but he wouldn't be the fastest eater on the planet, not at all.

The pain in her head had receded as Ron showered her with affection. She ate about half what she had ordered. The plates were filled with hot, well-cooked food. It was ... truly delicious, though, maybe the company had something to do with it.

When they finally finished, Dani knew this would probably be her favorite place to eat for years to come. Despite her miserly heart and the fact that spending money literally pained her, she added a twenty to the already generous tip Ron had left. They slipped into the car and headed over to the "Frisky Kitten," the club Carlos managed. Her information said he had an apartment above the club that he generally used. There would like be cartel falcones and other toughs sprawled out on the club floor as it tended to become a crash pad when the club door closed in the wee hours of the morning. There weren't many clubs lower on the status pole than the Frisky Kitten or in a more dangerous location.

As she checked her gun, a tight frown played across her face. She truly didn't want Ron to meet Carlos. Too many secrets and she thought about just popping him in the head with a bullet before he could speak. Two problems with this though. First, Nicky was trying to change into a better person and the cold blooded shooting down of anyone didn't fit the kind of person she wanted to become. Second, and maybe this was the more important reason, she needed to know where her brother was being held. Nate may be worthless and weak, but he was the only family she had left in the world. "So how we going to do this," she asked Ron, knowing he had forgotten more tactical knowledge than most generals learned in their entire career.

Ron had left a generous tip of 25 dollars, he had also paid for the food for both of them after he had finished his entire meal, it was great and he couldn't help but tip of the good little diner that also was quite hidden inside of the slums of El Paso. He was happy that they found it, in a large one they might have ran into trouble but here it was nice and quiet and the best thing was that their coffee was superb and that their bacon was nice and crispy. He would definetly return to this place just for that, Ron had simple but honerable things he did in his life, like when he enjoys a good relaxing spa, he'll come there as a regular and always tip them. He softly yawned as they left the dinner and went to his car. He drove them where she told him to go but during the ride, he had placed his hand on her thigh and was rubbing it gently as a sign of affection. He was glad that she was with him and that they were doing this, he needed the action and he needed her even more.

Ron frowned and then looked at her "I've got something special that could help us" he said with a smile as he reached underneath the seat of the Dodge and then pulled out a suitcase , just a Black Suitcase with what seems a golden button on the right side. He opened it and she could see a mechanism and a holding dock as he put his M9 silenced in there and it seemed to fit perfectly as the pistol was put in it. She could see that the golden decoration on the side was actually an exit for a bullet as there was a trigger on the handle of the suitcase, he smiled gently as he looked at her "We can ask questions and if it doesn't suit us or he does make a shitty deal" he sighed "We'll make him suffer until we get information" he said with a smile

Carlos was the reason that Nate was still alive after losing the Cartel's drug shipment. A professionally contracted concrete tunnel ran under the border and emerged in his bar. He oversaw the shipment of drugs, arms, and girls into and out of the border routinely. They didn't run ordinary immigrants through this particular tunnel as they didn't want them to know about the tunnel. The girls were destined for brothels and use by Cartel men on either side of the border and would never be allowed free again, so they were no risk.

When Nate fucked up as a drug runner. Carlos had convinced upper management that Nate had a sister who was an up and commmer in the women's MMA scene. Get control of the sister and you could (a) make money from her; and (b) gain entry into that field as her "agent." "Great way to launder money," Carlos had cackled.

Skeptical, upper management had questioned Carlos. "Oh I can control the little cunt. She used to be on my string of girls and is a freaky little bitch." So he got the green light. Nate was shipped deep into Mexico to be held on ice until needed.

"What if she won't play ball?" Carlos was asked.

"Trust me," he replied. "She'll do anything for her brother. I had her running tricked when she was just sixteen to pay her brother's medical school tuition and support his parties. Never complained once and after a few rough sessions, pretty learned to accept anything."

Thankfully, as Nicky looked over at Ron lovingly, she had no idea her dark, ugly past was at risk of coming to the surface. That she was once more going to be asked to sacrifice everything for her brother. But she was no longer a scared, desperate sixteen year old. And she was no longer alone.

Her eyes looked over at Ron. "Sounds like a plan. Let's do this."

Ron smiled as he looked at her and grabbed her chin a bit roughly and went to kiss her passionatly as he grabbed her hip gently and dragged her onto his lap, They had stopped anyway and he wanted to have a little kissing action with her before they entered. Oh how he enjoyed feeling her tongue play with his as their lips connected and moved against each other. He loved how she felt against his hands and on his body, she was so light and still so nicely built and sexy. She truly was his dream girl and he wouldn't let anyone take that from her. He would fight for her and he wouldn't stop until he would have her safe, and so he would climb over mountains and crawl through sewers.

Ron smiled and nodded, he then grabs the suitcase and puts a few packs of cash in it aswell, he covered his pistol with it aswell and smiled at her "We'll do it like this" he said with a smile on his face, he then put her back on her seat as he went to grab a knife belt and attached it just under his upper chest, which would be hidden for each searching method. The knives were made out of ceramics so metal detector wouldn't do any good and they were covered with a hard plastic band which made them almost impossible to feel on touch. Ron was prepared for anything, but most of all, he was prepared to save Nicky from everything that would or could happen.

Nicky nodded. Her lips felt swollen from their hot kisses, her body ached for more, but this was neither the time nor place for those kind of activities. She pulled her own gun and checked its loads before sliding it back into her holster. "He would be suspicious if he didn't find some weapon on me," she told Ron. "Of course in the old days, it was usually a straight razor and that was more for show." She laughed. "You were the one who actually taught me how to fight, how to control my anger, and turn it on an opponent." Then she thought for a moment. "I could call him and let him know I'm coming in, but I think it's best to just show up cold. If he sent those men after us, he'll be shocked and pleased. But even if he didn't send them, he must have let someone know I was in town." She opened the door and got out. "So let's go knock on the door. See who answers."

Ron felt his body heating up again from the kissing, he knew that this wasn't the place for such activities but their last time trying got interrupted quite forcefully. They were going to have to do it another time, which they both seemed to want pretty desperatly. He couldn't contain himself to gently squeze her buttcheeks though as she got out of the car and he smiled at her and stepped out as well, closing the door behind them and locking the car. "So if he asks what I am to you, what will I be?" He asked with a curious voice, he was wondering what she would say and how she would make him sign off to someone out of her past. Was she going to say he was her lover or was she going to say he was his bodyguard or something of that nature. He followed her if she wanted to go to the appartement already.

She giggled when he squeezed her butt. "Wicked man," she told him fondly. "Not now." She reached into her bag and pulled out a pick set. "Let's go wake up Carlos," she said with a cheeky grin.

As they moved across the parking lot, she said and if he asks who you are introduce you to him so he never wonders again. And when he gets up off the ground and wipes away the blood, "I'll tell you you're my protector and a very important person." Moving up the stairs, it was dark. The only light in this part of the building was out. She had actually kept light tabs on Carlos over the years. She wasn't sure why, but in the back of her mind, there would one day be a reckoning and when it came, she wanted to know where to reach out and touch him.

Picks out, she expertly unlocked the door. Unfortunately, it had multiple deadbolts also that weren't pickable from the outside. Making a face, she turned to Ron. We can try and break the door down, which is loud and will summon help. Or I can break in the through the window. She pointed over the edge of the stair rail where a second story window was visible about five feet down the wall of the building. She frowned and looked up. "We could get up on the roof easily enough and come in from up there I supposed or just wait for him to wake up and knock on the front door. She laughed. "I suppose nothing is stopping us from just knocking now. What's your idea of the best plan?"

Ron chuckled “Mmm only with you” he said as he had squeezed her butt. He then got out of the car with her and went across the parking lot with her, looking around for anything that could have been a threat to them. He smiled and relaxed a bit as he yawned, shaking his head a little as he looks at her “We’re going to do this” he said with a smile as they entered the door after she picklocked it, he yawned while looking around “Is this it he said ?”

Ron smiled and looked at her as they stopped in front of the door to discuss their strategy. He thought for a short while and then looked at her “You’re going to go through the window and then open the door silently, we’ll wake him up and then ask him questions, is that fine for you babe?” he asked with a smile and after her answer he kissed her deeply and broke after a few seconds “Stay safe”

With help from Ron, Nicky stretched out and slid open the window. This wasn’t hard as someone had left it propped open a crack, probably to let in the cool night air. Dropping lightly into the room, she glanced around. It was dark, but not pitch-black due to several helpfully placed night lights. She smiled at the thought that Carlos was maybe afraid of the dark. A big form slept on the sofa, too big to be the smaller Carlos. He was probably in the back bedroom, she thought. Easing the locks open, Nicky hoped the door was well-oiled and it was. Pointing to the giant sleeping on the sofa, Nicky let Ron know one source of danger as she let the man in.

Then drawing her own gun, she moved toward the back bedroom. The apartment was actually very quiet. You could hear some road noise from outside, a siren off in the far distance, which reminded Nicky that what they were doing was more than a little illegal.

Ron was waiting her arrival and suddenly as he saw the door slowly but silently opening as he saw Nicky, he smiled and then looked at her and nodded as he entered. He went inside with her and with suprisingly soft footsteps he went over to the giant sleeping on the sofa. He nodded and pointed at Nicky to go to the Bedroom to talk to Carlos, he would take care of the giant or so it seemed. He took out one of his knives from his waistband as he slid it in his right sleeve, standing over the giant gently. He was ready to take him out if necessairy, he was ready to do anything with Nicky, he wanted to protect her like he always did and he wouldn't doubt one single bit in slicing this man's throat as he would resist or say/do something that would oppose them.

Ron smiled gently as he looked at her ass softly as she moved into the room, he was distracted by her sexy body a little but then regained his focus on his target, the giant.

Nicky nodded. Silent as death, the lithe girl moved across the room and opened the door, which proved not to squeak. Probably sixty seconds later, there was a loud bang, like someone had thrown a book to the floor or knocked over a heavy object. The man on the couch weighted nearly five hundred pounds and was covered head to toe in intricate tribal tattoos. Of course, Ron didn't know this when the Samoan rose from the couch surprisingly fast for such a big man. He had a weapon in one hand that was somewhere between a night stick and baseball bat. The one thing going against the Samoan, a fact that would likely prove fatal or near fatal for him, was that he had no idea Ron was there and Ron absolutely knew the big man had been on the couch.

Inside the room, Nicky was systematically beating the shit out of Carlos and very much counting on the fact that Ron wasn't going anyone interrupt what was rapidly turning into a labor of love on her part.

Ron saw his chance as the big Samoan didn't know he was there. He grabbed his suitcase and fired two silenced rounds into his legs, one round hitting his left knee and the other his right upper leg, which would result in making the big tower of a man fall down onto the ground, Ron dropped the suitcase and then continued to jump ontop of the Samoan as he fell down. Without any further sound he swiftly took the knife from his sleeve and stabbed it right into the connection of his neck and the back of his head, cutting off several nerves from his lower body, he forced the knife that deep that the Samoan couldn't even scream, the knife was almost completely inside of the man's neck and lower part of his head. Ron had no fear for that, he knew that if the man got up and went to Nicky, that she would be in trouble. He stood back up as he looked around for something he could use, he went to close the door of the appartement as he barricaded it with a closet that he found in the room. Right after he took his suitcase and took out his pistol, he armed it again and then sighed gently as he looked inside of the bedroom where Nicky was supposedly kicking the shit out of Carlos.

The Samoan had taken the job simply for the money. He didn’t really care who he had to rough up as long as he was paid regularly. When the noise woke him, he had barely gathered his thoughts and had just stood as he tried to identify the threat. Less than eight seconds later, all brain activity had ceased. He never knew what hit him.

Carlos in the bedroom didn’t have the luxury of a quick death or not knowing what was happening to him. He had a broken rib, his left ear was ringing, and he had been zip tied before he could figure out he best approach to handle the tigress who invaded his bedroom and attacked him.

Once she had the man subdued, she called in Ron and began to ask about Nate. He laughed. “Your brother’s dead now bitch.” Over her shoulder he saw Nate enter the room. His eyes widened, but then he just spat out. “So is this the cock you’re riding now?”
To Ron, he said, “Make sure you get tested man, the little cunt has had some nasty shoved up every hole in that tight little body. Course she ‘aint ….”

Whatever Nicky “wasn’t” would remain a mystery as Carlos found himself swallowing his own teeth after Nicky knocked out the front two with the service end of her .40 revolver. “And I wanted to play nice,” she muttered to herself. “You’re going to tell me everything you know about Nate.”

In response, he spat blood up into her face, which she calmly wiped away.

Ron's eyes tightened as he grabbed the person behind him, he was furious about what the man behind him just said. He couldn't let it go as he grabbed the neck of the person behind him. He looked at him " I don't care about her past, she's clean and I know it, now you swallow in those words and you apologize to her or I promise you, I will give you the worst beating in your entire life" he said with eyes that were infuriated and were relentless, he would not back down if Nicky wouldn't have said it was Nate.

Ron looked at Nate with the same eyes, the shear expression in his eyes would be enough to create a big fear in Nate's mind, he knew that if he said anything again that would sound wrong according to Ron, he would get hurt bad. Ron loosened his grip on Ron's neck, instead he turned him around and bashed his face into the wall next to the door, he grabbed both his arms and swiftly in what seemed a double arm lock. Nate was unable to escape from it as Ron had a firm grip on his arms as they were twisted in each other "I dare you to say one more thing about her, I'll break something in your body that you will need for the rest of your life" he said with an angry voice.

Ron would then look at Nicky, awaiting for what she would do to Carlos and If she had anything to say about how he treated what would apparently be Nate that he was having in a twisted arm bar, which both of them knew was a very painfull and dangerous hold. Ron was still madly enraged about what Nate said to him.

Ron's swift subdual of her brother took place before Nicky even registered his presence.

"Dude, ease the fuck up," Nate protested, going limp and making no attempt to struggle. "I can't belief you killed Peanut, you fucking animal." Apparently Peanut was the dead Samoan.

Nicky tried to process what was going on. She looked down at Carlos. "Take fast or I'll slit your throat and take to Nate instead."

"It was a scam. We heard you were doing well and thought it wasn't fair that you had so much. And Nate wanted to see you again anyway. We thought you might want to shoot some videos, do a hot little web site action."

At his words, Nicky felt crushed. Nate tried to interject. "You cut all ties for one semi-fuckup. It wasn't right Nicky." Her brother tugged futilely at the muscular arm resting just loosely enough against his windpipe so that he could talk.

"What about the men that came after us?" Nicky asked in a voice that was deadly quiet. The knife she held to the throat of Carlos pressed down a bit too hard and blood began trickling down the man's heavily tattooed neck. If Ron was watching, he probably couldn't tell whether the cut was intentional or just stress.

"Communication fuck up," Nate muttered. "Carlos probably said something he shouldn't have and we really are in deep shit with the Cartel. Carlos and I have a string of girls we run out of here and we run drugs out of the club for the cartel and we kind of lost some of their product. We just need a little time and we'll make it all good." He offered a wide surfer-dude smile."

Nicky meantime flashed back to her time as a sixteen year old prostitute and wanted to vomit at the thought of her brother acting as some sort of pimp now. She looked white, near to passing out.

Ron's eyes were infuriated, he grabbed Nate by the back of his head and turned him around as he held up his whole body as he slowly moved his hands together and banded them together with security bands and then moved his legs up and binded all his limbs together as he laid him down on the ground "Speak one more time, say one more thing about Nicky like that and I will break your fucking jaw you useless piece of crap" he said with an angry voice.

He then turned to Nicky as he slowly moved to her, he grabbed Carlos's windpipe and started to squeeze quite hard, giving him no oxygen to breath as he gently moved Nicky back off of Carlos and then said to her "Take your time, go outside and rest a bit, you don't want to see this" He said with a friendly smile on his face "And for you two, I don't care about her past, I care about now, and that fucked up shit you just played, is going to cost one of you their lives" He grabbed another knife and moved up Carlos's hand and watched as Nicky left the room and closed the door behind him, after a minute of not getting any breath, Ron let go of the windpipe softly as he could breath, he would grab the back of his head though as he moved the hand of Carlos onto the bed "Don't scream little bitch" he stabbed one of his knives through the right hand of Carlos and turned his head so he would look at Ron's eyes, which would show no emotion at all, a dead calm in his eyes would make Carlos feel scared, in fact, he wouldn't have been scared like this in his entire life. Ron's eyes were showing nothing at all.

Nicky's heart ached for the brother she once dreamed existed, the family she had lost. But then the thought of Ron and in the darkness, a light shimmered. Someday, she thought, someday. But now she simply walked out of the room, not wanting to know what her strong hero would do. Instead, she scanned the room. She had earlier put on a pair of thing gloves to help with fingerprints. But she knew a long hair could be a clue, a bit of saliva, anything. And downstairs, was a bar full of dangerous men. She walked into the kitchen and looked at the gas stove. Well, it was one way to get rid of any evidence. She found $15,000 in cash, bundled in three neat stacks of brand new $100 bills. It looked like someone had been cutting powder on the kitchen table. All service, criminal enterprise, Nicky thought to herself. Was there anything her brother, who was now partnered with her former pimp, hadn't been mixed up in?

She sighed and wondered if she could ever truly leave her past behind. Could she and Ron ever have a clean future?

Back
Top Bottom