Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Revenge on Tiny Anna {Dagger x Tiny}

Sage tsked at her plea and slapped her cheek with her cock. "Open up. Obviously you're not learning anything." She forced her jaw open again and began feeding her over a foot of hard futacock. She held her blonde head in her hands, twisting her hair into pigtails, using the grip to pull her further and further down over Sage's monstermeat. The redness of her face was intoxicating as she gurgled and struggled to simultaneously push Sage out and suck her sperm out.

"Oh Anna, yes. Good girl. The harder you try to please me, the better for you it will be. There's a good girl. Don't fight it. If you make me feel good, I'll make you feel good. It's a win-win, little Anna." She started pressing her foot on the toy strapped deep inside Anna, making it move in and out a little bit. It was only centimeters worth of movement, but inside the gorgeous bitch, it more than likely felt like inches. "I might even put a vibrator to that pretty clit of yours. Wouldn't you like that Anna? Of course you would."

Her hips began to thrust, fucking the little bitch. She was up to 13inches inside her now, the remaining five inches drenched with the drool seeping from Anna's messy, puffy lips.

Anna closed the eye closed to the slap of the heavy meat, whimpering slightly before closing both her eyes, shaking her head a few times as she was demanded to take it back in. She whimpered once more, as the thick appendage was forced past her lips again, fighting back her gag reflex at first, only letting herself gag the second it'd gotten slightly deeper then last time. Her body twitched with a shiver, as her hair was grabbed, and the member was forced down further, her throat gagging wildly as it got deeper then before. Saliva dripped down from her chin, as it was forced between her lips and Sage's cock, the muscles of her throat now tensing to get the invader out. And as soon as Sage pulled back slightly, if only just to thrust back in, it was just enough to give a gagging cough and catch a breath.

Feeling the plastic invader between her legs getting played with even more, Anna almost screamed past the member, her body arching as it tried a little harder to twitch loose. She could feel herself losing the fight against her orgasm, not wanting to show pleasure in this séance. But she couldn't. It was starting to feel pleasing, the flooding seed of pleasure between her legs evidence of this. She moaned with another gag around her attackers cock, as her eyes opened, gazing beggingly up towards Sage, her head trying to shake in protest.

"The more you struggle, the more fun I have and the harder it is for you," Sage reminded her. She was truly fucking her face now, up to fifteen inches down her throat. She pinned Anna's head to the headrest, gripping it for stability as she jackhammered into Anna's mouth, uncaring of the tears streaming from pretty blue eyes, makeup-colored tracks smearing down her cheeks, spittle spattered shiny around her mouth and on Sage's massive cock. She was thrusting hard enough to make Anna's large, gorgeous tits bounce, her own balls and the poor girl's breasts making slapping noises as they smacked other flesh.

Sage was so close to orgasm. Her precum was a steady drip into Anna's throat now. Her breath was ragged, and she moaned almost constantly as she fucked the girl's tight, convulsing esophagus. She licked her lips and thrust a little faster, forcing the girl to take all she can possibly fit into her. Occasionally she kicked the dildo buried deep inside, making it fuck the bitch that insisted on resisting her. REally, she should be grateful that Sage was actually going easy on her. She could be so much worse.

Her orgasm took her by surprise. A gallon of her cum poured down Anna's throat, gagging her further, and she had to keep still so she didn't actually accidentally drown her instead. The thought of the headlines "Girl Drowned In Sperm" made her almost laugh.

Anna's eyes had slowly been widening, with every faster thrust Sage did. Anna felt her throat go soar, with the rough treatment it was given, now forcing more and more tears from her eyes. The tears wasn't exactly tears of fear, pain or discomfort. But a natural reaction to the treatment she was given. In all honesty, that she'd never admit to, she found pleasure in this. Having lost complete control, whilst being pleased and used. Why wasn't this disgusting her, as it should be?

She gagged violently, as the thrust grew even wilder in strength, and she started feeling the convulsions of the meat slammed down her throat. In her mind, she wanted to resist as she felt the orgasm get closer, knowing what would happen. But she didn't. She remained where she was, her eyes rolling back in their sockets as she gagged and gurgled around the thick meat. Her own body was making convulsions now as well, her back arching as she felt her own orgasm grow closer.

And finally, when Sage's orgasm hit, Anna's pupils had almost been completely hidden in her sockets, rolled back as her body made a violent arch, and her own orgasm hit as well, screaming past the thick meat in her throat. She was swallowing down as fast and thoroughly she could, even though the deepness of Sage's cock was helping, it was still a chore. And a coughing gag sent some of the semen out her nose and mouth, covering around the base of Sage's cock, and making an even bigger mess of Anna's pretty face. er eyes remained rolled back for a while, before they returned, weakly gazing up towards Sage, panting harmoniously around the thick meat, still lodged down her throat.

Sage carefully pulled out and dropped to the floor, leaving her little slut to pant and recover. She unstrapped the dildo and watched as it slid right out. "My god, you little filthy slut. You came so hard that you practically pissed this toy right out." She laughed and slapped her stomach with the soaked dildo. She dried one end of it so she could grip it better, then held it up to Anna's mouth. "Lick it clean."

While one hand held the toy to Anna's mouth, Sage's other hand reached down to play with her pussy. She rubbed her clit and swirled her fingers around her hole. She dipped them inside, though just barely, then scooped her creamy cum up and smeared it across Anna's breasts, making them shiny. Another scoop went down to her ass, and she rubbed it into the tight, of-yet-untouched hole.

"You're well on your way to being my perfect little sluthole," she told Anna. "And you look like you're loving it, Anna. You're pussy twitches and tries to suck my hand in every time I touch it. You want to be used so badly, don't you. Maybe I'll teach you to only want girlcock, hm? Our cocks are always so much bigger than men's. You don't want a tiny a cock in you, do you?"

Anna gagged softly, when Sage pulled out of her, gulping the second her throat was free. She swallowed what was left in her mouth, before panting deeply as she closed her eyes with a soft whimper. She wanted to dry the semen away from her nose, but wasn't quite able to, in the position she was, instead just weakly opening her eyes. When spoken to, she remained silent, still panting softly. She'd given a low, sweet moan as the dildo slid out, flushing heavily with what Sage had said. Her body was still twitching slightly, and her back somewhat arced, as she watched Sage clean one end of the toy. When asked to clean it, she whimpered a bit again, at first hesitant, before leading her lips to the toy, her tongue gently starting to lick it, before taking it between her lips, starting to clean it with soft gulps. The slight bit of makeup she'd been wearing, had started smearing down in dark lines from her eyes, leaving her even more a mess then she already was.

She moaned softly past the toy, when feeling Sage's hand starting to tease her even more, whimpering slightly as she closed her eyes, continuing to clean the toy. She'd reached a point now, where she decided not to ignore the pleasure, and instead just let it happen. She figured, if she was nice, Sage would let her go. Get bored with her, and just.. Drive her back to the shop, and drop her off. So she played along, her eyes widening as she felt the finger against her last, still untouched hole, gasping slightly around the toy. She tried to tighten up, to stop Sage, but didn't do so in time, the finger pushing inside, causing a deep moan from Anna, as she dropped her head back.

Her body continuing to do, just what Sage said it was, as she arced her back slightly, moaning past the toy. She told herself, it did because she wanted to make Sage happy. But in all truth, it was entirely because she loved it. This complete loss of control, was getting her more and more excited. Anna looked up to Sage, nodding weakly with what the other said, still a deep flush on her lips, as she tried to speak past the toy. "Yehs.." It came out, as she gulped, sucking in a bit more of the dildo, before pulling her head back, to proceed licking it. "P.. Please.. O.. Only your.. Cock.. Mmh.." She asked, her bright eyes looking up to Sage, with an almost begging expression, finally playing along.

"Someone has a brain after all," Sage said with a smirk. "You're not all air up in that empty head of yours." She pulled her hand away from Anna's body and removed the toy from her face, tossing it aside. She hummed, walked to the wall were some of her "toys" hung. She grabbed a bullet vibrator and walked back over to her bound victim. She grabbed the duct tape once more and ripped off a small strip. Twisting the vibrator, it buzzed to life, and Sage pressed it to the nub of Anna's clitoris, using the tape to fasten it into place.

"Now there, doesn't that feel nice, bimbo? Should I call you Bimbo Barbie, Anna?" She smirked and watched as more wetness seeped from Anna's cunny. She scooped it up and smeared more over that mountainous, artificial chest, pinching each nipple in turn. She fetched some gentle nipple clamps connected by chains to a collar and put the collar around Anna's neck before clamping her rosy nipples. She licked each pinched nub, making sure the clamps were on correctly so they didn't do any damage. Then she smacked each girlcum-smeared breast lightly so she could demonstrate how every jiggle, no matter how slight, of those beautiful melons, could make the clamps lightly tug.

Finally, Sage sat back down and scooped more pussyjuice up, slicking her fingers with it before she pressed one digit back inside Anna's tight asshole. "Did your ex-boyfriend ever fuck this little hole, Anna? Is it a virgin hole? Or do you just not like being fucked here? I can tell you right now, my sweet cumwhore, you better get used to dick up here. I love utilizing every fuckhole I can." She forced a second finger inside the pucker, moaning in pleasure and arousal, cock throbbing, as the tight anus struggled to push her fingers out.

Back
Top Bottom