Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated plots! (only looking for email rps for now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisamour52

Planetoid
Hey I'm Parisamour! Or you can just call me Paris, whichever is okay with me. I'm 20 years old and work a full time job. I write about 1-3 paragraphs but I usually just write a paragraph. I write three when my roleplay partner has wrote a lot and I feel bad for just writing a paragraph but the most I give is about 3.

What I expect!
-Some creativity. I want an roleplay that's absolutely not predictable! I hate predictable! Not trying to be mean but I don't see the point in role paying if I know what's going to happen, I just don't. Now granted I will try to throw in some surprises too and know whatever you reply with, I'm going to go along with it, if it fits with the plot. :)
-Dependable. Now I can be pretty patient but I get paranoid. There have been times in the past that my phone or something happens where my reply hasn't been sent or I haven't received a reply. So I will ask you, after a few days, if you received my reply. If you don't want to roleplay with me, tell me and you won't get another message from me. I won't be mad, I understand that sometimes the idea isn't as good as an idea as it seemed.
-Somewhat Literate. Okay from my request thread, you can probably tell I don't have the best grammer or punctuation but I do expect to be able to understand what you're saying. So please don't abbreviate everything expect things that's a no brainer like min(s), txting, an those kinds of things.
-Male Characters. I don't play with female characters so please don't ask.
* I don't mind one liners. If you give me a one liner then I'll probably give a one liner back.

Okay, now on to the parings!

Step x Step
Sister x Brother (we can talk about which one is older or it can be twins. Hmm twins would be interesting)
*okay for you to get me to do incest, you have to give me a good plot line first.*
Angel x human
Angel x demon
Undercover cop x Criminal
Nerd x jock
Princess x knight
Vampire x human ( I don't mean the ones that sparkle in the sun, don't even ask for that. Please.)
Werewolf x human
Country girl x city boy
Neko x master
Neko x neko
Forced Marriage
That's all that I can think of for now but there's probably more that I will probably do.

Plots
Lost Princess
There's an award out for the princess of your character's kingdom. She's been gone for months now, everyone's been worried about her. So, your character decides to go and try to find her. The last place anyone has seen her was at a different kingdoms forest. He goes looking her there but what's he going to do when he does find her? What's he going to do when she doesn't want to go home?

An unexpected ex
My character goes to live on campus for college. She goes to her co-Ed dorm and a mistake is made and she ends up with her sisters ex as a roommate. So what do they do? Get new rooms or get to know each other better? We can discuss this one further because its still needs a lot of work. It's just kinda of a first thought kinda thing.

Opposites Attract
Your character has a spilt personality, but it's kinda like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde except his other side is a demon or something along those lines. Well, since he has that he tries to keep to himself so no one will notice. Well a new girl comes into town but his demon side can't stand her already but he doesn't know why because she's a wild child. She's someone that your dark side should want to hang out with but no, he hates her and wants to stay away from her for some reason. So since you're a curious cat, you decided to get to know her and figure out why your dark side hates her. Spoiler: she's like him except her other side is an angel or the opposite of what his other side is.

The Messenger
Ella is one of the top and richest funeral director in all of the US. She somehow knows exactly what the person who passed away wants and she gets paid big money for it. Well, jake is a family owned funeral director that's on the edge of losing his parents business. So he decides to go pay Ella a visit to beg for some advice to help him bring in more money. When he gets there Ella rejects him but he's not about to give up. So when she thinks that he's gone, he decides to spy on her. He gets lost but finds a mirror but there's something different about the mirror. He reaches out to touch but then Ella is there and jerks him away from it. Why does she get so protective over just a simple mirror? What's her secret?

Spoiler
Ella can visit heaven or hell whenever she wants. She usually goes to find out what the unliving soul wants for their funeral, even sometimes give the living letters to comfort those who are grieving.

Impossible to kill
Ella is an assassin whom just got assigned to kill what she thinks is a human. You're going to be a demon that she is assigned to kill but thinks is human. You know she's out there, your demon friends thought it would be fun to toy with a assassin who thinks she can kill anyone that she wants. We can talk about this one a little more, if you like.

Pirates at sea (craving)
Your a captain of a pirate ship and you stop at a tavern. You see a beautiful woman going on a ship. You want her for yourself so you kidnap her in her sleep. But little did you know, she's actually a captain of her own ship and she is pissed that you grabbed her. She won't tell you why she's pissed but you have a feeling that its something big. So you keep her to know what her secret is. (Okay, I've had a craving of a pirate RP for a while. I just came up with this one, so we can revise it if you want.)

A homeless criminal
Your character is walking by and he notices my character asleep hidden behind a dumpster. Your character can't bear to see a lady hiding behind a dumpster with it cold and raining. So he picks her up and takes her to his place. He lets her sleep there for the night but the next day all of his cash is gone and shes no where in his apartment. Does your character call the police? Or catch her and make her pay him back?

Family time (this can also work with twins)
We're siblings but when we talk, we automatically fight and yell at each other. Our parents can't stand it anymore and make us move into an apartment on our own. Can we settle our differences? Or do we continue to argue and stay as far away from each other as possible?

Party pooper?
You go to a house party and see your friend's girlfriend there but you don't see your friend. She gets hammered and guys try to take advantage of her. You decide that she doesn't deserve to wake up with a bunch of guys in her bed with a hangover. So you take her away from the guys and the party. Do you take her to your place? Or do you take her to her probably pissed off boyfriend?

A senior gift
You're the school's most popular senior, everyone wants to be around you. At a party some of your friends tie my character to a bed and tell you that you can do whatever you want with her even though its obvious that shes not willing, even for you. Do you take advantage of her? Or do you let her go and try to woo her the old fashion way?

Who was that?
This girls arrives at a formal party and she seems really pretty but she has a mask on. A guy sees her and becomes interested in her, they have a one night stand but instead of him leaving, shes the one leaving. Leaving him wanting more but how is she going to find her? Well it turns out that she is a prostitute for a rich man or a prince. (Which ever you prefer more.)

Totally new school
My character is a high maintenance girl who moved into a small town from a big city. At school people make fun of her for the way she acts. One day your character runs into her and she acts like she's better than him. This pisses him off so he has a plan to get her to sleep with him while filming it and he shows it to the entire school. But he finds out its not as he easy as he thinks it is because he starts to fall for him. So what does he do? Continue on with the plan? Or come clean?

Legend Of Zelda
I was thinking that the korki village is under attack again and your character can be trying to fight off the monsters. Your character can get lost in the lost woods and my character can come and help you get out along with some fighting of her own. I have a picture of the character I had in mind for it too.

That's all I can think of for now but if you have a plot or craving in mind then just let me know and I'll probably roleplay it.

I roleplay through email. Oh and send me a PM because sometimes I forget to check my thread so its much easier and faster if you send me a PM.

Please look at my flist and see what I won't do to save the time. It's in my signature. Look forward to hearing from you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom