Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breach - An Erotica

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
She wasn't dressed up in lingerie or an alluring dress, or something that could easily be pushed up to reveal her secrets. No, she was dressed in her pajamas, sweat pants and a shirt, hair pulled up and away from her face, natural in her environment. He had watched her walk back and forth from the kitchen from his place on the couch, her slippers quietly dusting the floor. Tonight, he would breach her comfort zone to the fantasy lingering beneath the surface that was only hinted at but blushingly brushed aside as she changed the subject. She would be nervous and a little afraid, he knew, but they both needed to try: to find the place where she could give up control even just for a few hours. She brought him his drink, unaware but tempted to tease him like she always did, especially when the stress of outside life was left at the door and their solitude prevailed. He seemed pensive but she let him be as she turned on a movie and settled next to him. His fingers brushed her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before he asked her to get him some water from the kitchen. She gave him a huffy look but, with eyes rolling, she got up and walked towards the fridge. It was then that he made his move and stalked towards her, hunger building up. She was not aware and that suited him just fine.

He felt her gasp as his hands gently gripped her ribs, his front pressing against his back, erection growing against the curves of her ass as he held her against him, not allowing her to move with such a simple touch. A light shiver went over her and he leaned close, lips at her ear as his hands slowly moved down to fan over her hips, lifting her t-shirt the slightest. She bit her lip as her breath caught, feeling captured even as desire began to swirl in her blood.

"You're going to be mine tonight. You're going to do as I ask, as I command, and you're going to give yourself over to me. Understood?" The words were whispered, his breath soft against her ear yet the words were hot and drew a blush to the surface of her cheeks, another shiver passing over her. She gasped, eyes shutting as his teeth nipped the shell of her ear, tongue teasing the piercings she had with a torturous slowness that made her toes curl. His grip tightened in the slightest, fingers hot against her belly and hips as he released her ear to murmur hotly..

"I haven't heard a, 'Yes, Daddy,' yet." She bit her lip, hands tightening as she took a deep breath, that blush growing in size. She felt the words on the tip of her tongue even as her mind rebelled against them. Could she do what he asked? Could she give in to what he said? The heat in her veins and the heat of his fingers on her skin, the press of his body against hers, his voice, were inescapable as the words bubbled past her fear of giving up control, of her fear of herself and him. She was scared, there was no doubt, but a deeper part of her craved what he offered. Could she deny herself forever? Deny him? Another deep breath.

"Y-yes...Daddy." That hesitation was going to be a problem but he couldn't blame her. He was asking for a lot, asking for more than he had before, but he knew what she needed, what they both needed. He was taking a risk and hoping that she'd be closer to accepting herself. All of herself. His right hand dipped low, gripping her through her sweats, making her bite her lip harder as she leaned back unconsciously into him, canting her hips a bit more into his hands. He felt another shiver as she turned her head from his lips, exposing her neck and shoulder, her breath coming out in soft little pants as she forced herself to relax. Her pose slipping into that submissive borderline. His lips went back to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck that sweet little mouth before I bend you over the counter and eat your wet, little cunt until you beg to come but I won't let you. I'll drag it out until I'm balls-deep in what belongs to me, until I claim you with more than just my words. Until you cry. Until you give in to me." He nipped her ear, hearing and feeling her gasp this time, her body hot to his touch, her breath having quickened with his words. So few, and yet so much arousal had swirled inside of her, making her thighs clench as she held back a whimper of need. Her whole body had tensed and he moved his lips to her neck, the kisses light yet searing. Her resolve was breaking. Her dominance was slipping away. Her want and need to please him beginning to override her controls over her desires. She was slipping, the other side of herself that she kept on lock-down breaking free, her internal struggle subsiding at his touch and words. But she couldn't fully let go. It was terrifying.

"Baby girl..." A soft sound escaped her as she felt his hand slide between her thighs, teasing her through the material of her sweats. His fingers teased her clit, making her whimper as one of her hands moved to grip his hip. She was panting, harder now, almost like she was going to panic but he kept up the light swirls with his fingers, hearing her moans start to rise above a whisper. As his hand teased between her thighs, he moved his other hand to fist her hair, getting it in just the right spot. He knew it when he felt her melt against him, not just the way he was touching her but how he was holding her. He'd managed to get past one barrier, but now he had to ease her into it.

"Get on your knees for me, baby girl..." He felt her nod more than saw it as she took another one of those deep breaths, like she was prepping herself mentally and she was. Despite the noises and the curl of need, she pulled from him gently and turned around, dropping slowly to her knees as she looked up at him. Her face was flushed, her lips a little swollen from all the biting from indecision and need. Her eyes were wide and a little frightened, uncertain of him and herself. He wouldn't let her fall. He pulled her hair loose from the ponytail, stroking his fingers through the strands. Her eyes shut as she leaned into his touch, relaxing by subtle degrees until he gathered up her hair in his grip and eased her toward his tented pants. She looked up at him, uncertain again and her hands shook as she undid the button and zipper, yet she could feel her want to take his erection in her mouth, the want to hear the sounds he would make, the pleasure he would feel because of her. That it was just the two of them in this moment with no judgments or harsh words.

She gripped his shaft as she pulled his cock free from the constricting material, feeling the silky hardness in her palm as her other hand gripped his hip to keep her balance. His hand in her hair was a reminder that she wouldn't stop until he allowed it and part of her felt a thrill go through her. She wanted this, part of her said, even as she hesitated. Taking a deep breath, she kissed the swollen tip, eyes shutting as she went with her desire instead of her fear of what this submission could mean. She didn't think about being 'in-between' about being both dominant and submissive yet neither. She didn't think about how she was supposed to always have control. All she thought about was pleasing her Daddy as her tongue swirled underneath the head and down the shaft before she sucked the length into her mouth, taking it almost to the back of her throat. She felt his grip tighten, heard his sucked in breath before he moaned at the feel of her mouth around his cock. That was the sound she wanted to hear, and she wanted to hear more of it. Keeping him deep in her mouth, she moved her hand to his hip, gripping both of them as he held her hair. She pulled back to lick the ridged flesh as she briefly looked up at him, his eyes staring down at her as he watched her. She felt shy for just a moment, that blush blooming anew until she closed her eyes and gently worshiped his cock with her mouth. She used her tongue, her lips, the wet cavern of her mouth and sucked him hard until he was panting, but it wasn't enough for her. It wasn't enough for him. Both of his hands soon gripped her hair, taking away more of her control as he gently began to thrust into her mouth, fucking it slowly. She couldn't help but moan as she felt every inch thrust into her waiting mouth. She could hear his strained moans as he took her mouth, causing pleasure to heat her body. Soon, though, he pulled away, panting and cursing as she caught her breath, silently looking up at him, hands still on his hips, imploring quietly.

"When I come, I want it to be in your cunt as I claim you. Now, show Daddy what belongs to him, baby girl." She blushed, biting her lip as she looked up at him, his hands loosing from her hair as she rose to her feet. She looked at him, hesitating for a moment until he pulled her back against his throbbing cock.

"Any more hesitations will result in a spanking, baby girl. Now show me." She blushed more, shivering against him until he released her, she looked at him and took a breath, nodding before she spoke.

"Yes, Daddy." There was still a shake to her voice but she wanted to be strong, to get over some of this fear she had. Biting her lip, she stared right at him as she dropped her sweats, revealing her clean-shaven mound and bare legs. He said nothing until she turned around and bent over the counter like he had commanded. She shook as she closed her eyes and spread her legs, exposed and vulnerable to his words, eyes, and body. This was what frightened her, being at his mercy despite all the trust. Being vulnerable. Being strong and yet lacking all control. His hands on her thighs jerked her from her thoughts as she shivered, not daring to move as he touched her, taking his time. For an eternity, he said nothing and his hands gripped her round cheeks, spreading her further for his pleasure as he knelt beneath her, staring at her exposed and spread cunt.

"You're always beautiful to me, especially like this, just waiting for me to taste you and claim you. What do you want, baby girl?" His breath was against her high, his hands caressing her cheeks as she shivered, anticipation like a hungry snake in her belly as she took a breath and answered him.

"I want to please my Daddy and...be claimed by him. To be of use to him...to be..."A pause. "his good girl.." She gasped as he smacked one of her cheeks lightly, making her body shiver as the light sting spread before softening from his gentle touch. She had hesitated but she didn't think it was that much.

"I couldn't resist," he said with a smile in his voice that made her giggle despite being so vulnerable and scared. She wanted to yell at him for it but held her tongue. This was her Daddy, not some stranger. Not just some dom. She took a breath before moaning it out as his lips soon caged her clit and sucked, making her bite her lip in pleasure as his tongue teased the little bundle, his teeth gently scraping the sensitive nerves. She moaned louder at his teasing, body lightly shaking from the gentle but pronounced pleasure-pain. It was then he took the opportunity to drag his nails from the small of her back down to the backs of her thighs, making her cry out and arch her back against the counter, making her rock against his mouth, just adding to the sensation. Her fingers gripped the counter hard, trying to keep her body in place as a finger slipped into her cunt before a second was added, prodding those secret but wonderful spots inside of her.

She bit her lip before moaning out, gasping his name as he teased and feasted. His lips and tongue teased that bundle, occasionally sucking and nipping it as his fingers slowly thrusted into her tight, wet core, making her legs shake. That slow and teasing pace mixed with the strong but soft licks and sucks to her clit made her tremble, feeling the pleasure bloom and grow, tightening up her muscles until he suddenly stopped. She let out a whimper, and he lightly smacked her ass, making her jump before his hands smoothed out the sting.

"Be patient, baby girl.." He said. She nodded, panting hard from his teasing pleasure, not wanting to be patient but trying her hardest not to beg him, but she knew it was in her posture and all over her face as she looked at him from over her shoulder. He finished slipping on the condom as he looked up at her, his hands moving to stroke her ass and thighs as he stepped up closer to her, brushing her aching hole with his throbbing cock. She bit her lip and pressed her forehead to the counter, making soft little noises as he teased her flesh with his until he heard what he wanted to hear.

"Please, Daddy! Please..." Gripping her hair and hip, he arched her back as he slipped his shaft deep inside of her, making her moan out as she took every inch in one hard thrust. Her body trembled, adjusting to his sudden penetration. His groan of pleasure filled her ears as his nails dragged hard down her back, making her cry out in pleasure-pain. He did it once before he gripped her hair, his hips moving as he started to thrust deep but slow. She moaned out his name, body tense and shaking with every thrust, making her moan louder and louder as he took her, claimed her, owned her. His thrusts grew in intensity, desperation fueling them both as she gave in and he took the last shreds of her control. His fingernails dug into her skin, his hips slapping against her ass, every hard inch filling her tight core as he pounded into her. She could feel the pleasure rising, the need as her moans grew louder and more breathy.

"Come for Daddy, baby girl! I wanna feel you come as I claim you! Come for me right now!" As if those were a mere trigger, she felt her body shake, tense, and then explode as she cried out his name, cunt gripping and squeezing his cock as it pistoned in and out of her tightening core. She could barely hear him yell her name as he came inside of her, gripping her hard as she felt his cock throb inside of her. Her whole body shook and tingled, her breath loud in her ears as she finally collapsed against the counter, panting hard as the pleasure washed over her. Soon, she felt his weight against her back, his breath at her ear as he caught his breath, still inside of her. After a moment of nothing but breathing, she turned her head to gently kiss him. He returned the soft kiss until he made a sound as she nipped his lip, smiling at him.

"Do I get that story now?" Laughing out, he leaned back to smack her ass again, making her gasp out a little moan before he rubbed away the sting.

"Who said I was done yet?" And the night continued with passion as they breached submission together.

Back
Top Bottom