Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☢Olly's Idea Factory☢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olcas

Moon
I'll be posting and monitoring and updating my Role Play Ideas here. I am a long term role player, but if you are not I am okay with something short term. If my role plays are remotely based off anything, such as a song or any other media form, I will state where it came from, here. I will also be applying details to the ideas here, as well as tweaks too. Such as ages, genders meant for which roles and etc..

PM me for chatting about the Role Play, and all discussions from it. Not here.

Kinks, settings, plot twists and other things like that can be discussed with me privately. And yes, I name all my role play ideas, like a writer of sorts.
Expect smut and kinks in nearly every role play idea of mine. But those can be discussed as well or removed. Most kinks will be added below each summary in a sentence I will call [Tags]. I will add tags as I think of them.

Definitions!!!!!
Gender Req means that the gender left of the 'X' is my default character. The Gender Letter to the right is yours.
Age Limit basically means that this is the range of all main characters, including mine and yours. Excluding side characters.
Multi chars is just my weird way of saying, I am going to play multiple characters, but I will have a main character. It also means that you may do the same.
Based Off Of essentially what the role play is or was based off of. It can be a combo of things, such as an original song and a T.V. show. Muses and inspirations, basically.

Role Play Ideas are in the next post.

Bang! You're Dead..

Age Limit
:15-25
Gender Req
: M x F or M
Multi Chars?
: Yes
Based Off Of
: Time Of Dying - Three Days Grace, Persona 3, Myself

Summary:
This world is a lovely place, spinning perfectly, giving a nice even feel of sunlight and nightshine. But when the sun goes down, something happens, everything changes. Clouds in the sky stop moving. The sky stays a glowing pink on one side, and creeping darkness on the opposite end of atmosphere. But that's not the worse, oh no, the worse are the things that come out when the sun goes down for the count. Shadow Fiends. Mindless creatures that come after nice, innocent people like me, and people like you. Normal people aka, normies, are left alone. Encased in a hard black box throughout the entire hour we're stuck in Sunset. Who are we? You and I? We're special, something that will be explained when we talk again. Heh, just take this gun. And when a Fiend comes for you. Oh yes, it will. Do yourself a favor. Go kill yourself.
[Tags]: Romance, Vanilla, Rough, Impregnation, Futuristic, Modern, Slice of Life.

Your Bully.

Age Limit
:15-19
Gender Req
Multi Chars?
: Possibly
Based Off Of
: Myself.

Summary:
You hide, I find you. Your things, I take them. You're not safe at home. You're not safe at school. You're not safe anywhere. I am the most popular person in our little town/village. And no one will believe you. You're my victim. Period.
[Tags]: Romance, Vanilla, Rough, Impregnation, Any Era, Modern, Slice of Life, NC, Incest

Heroe or Villain
[
Age Limit
Gender Req
Multi Chars?
: Possibly.
Based Off Of
: Heroes, Comics.

Summary:
In a world where heroes and villians are around every corner. They met, and by fate, force, or an evil master mind, they become seemingly bound to each other. They become a team, heroic or villainous. The world will never be the same. [Tags]: Romance, Vanilla, Rough, Impregnation, Any Era, Modern, Slice of Life, NC, Incest, Fling, Dark

A God in Your House.
Age Limit
:15-40
Gender Req
Multi Chars?
: Yes.
Based Off Of
: Mythology, The Inheritance Trilogy
Summary:
The Gods were once banned from walking the Earth. In recent months, not only have they been flying and walking about the cities of the world. They have been integrateding themselves into the human way of life. From opening up shops to reopening old temples. The God's are back in our lives. But before all these changes, there was only one God who the masses prayed too. The God of the Sun, Itempas. Recently, there's a stranger who just won't leave you be or get out of your sight. He says not a word, and he doesn't seem to hear the word no. All you even know about him is that he seems homeless and he when you ever see him at sunrise, he seems to glow with an intensity so bright you have to shield your eyes. Will you get to know him? Will you find out why the Gods are among us? And why this one seems to be so set on you? Time will tell.
[Tags]: Romance, Vanilla, Rough, Impregnation, Any Era, Modern, Slice of Life, NC, Incest, Cheating, Consensual.

A King and A Commoner.
Age Limit
Gender Req
: M x F
Multi Chars?
Based Off Of
: Me.
Summary:
The King's a lout. A dick, and a selfish prick. But when the baddies come, he takes them down. No one can doubt his bravery, his courage. His penchant for whoring, pillaging, and abuse. But the King's fallen on hard times, the kingdom's economy is plumetting. That is, until a foriegner with a genius idea comes to town, offering the king all the riches he's racked up with it and more it'll bring simply by him living there. And all the king has to do is marry his daughter. Though drunk throughout the ceremony the king does so. Saving the economy, stoping a dragon on his honeymoon, and YOU are his wife. And we are going RP, the rest of their lives.
[Tags]: Romance, Vanilla, Rough, Impregnation, Any Era, Modern, Slice of Life, NC, Incest, Cheating, Consensual.

Poke Adventure!
Age Limit
:15-18
Gender Req
: M x F/M
Multi Chars?
Based Off Of
: PokeMon
SummaryThere is no summary. Okay, well this could count as one, I guess. Message me! I've been craving a Pokemon themed RP where the character's TRAVEL. Smut, Adventure, Drama ensues.​
[Tags]: Romance, Vanilla, Rough, Impregnation, Pokemon Theme, Any region except Kalos, NC, Incest, Cheating, Consensual, Bondage.

Zombies bro, zombies.
Age Limit
Gender Req
Multi Chars?
: Yes
Based Off Of
: A lot of Zombie inspired media. Zombie-based video games, books, TV shows, movies.

Summary:
Different ideas for this one, mostly based on the age of our selected characters. The gist is that we are five years into the zombie apocalypse. My character has skills, yours either doesn't, or wants to be trained to gain said skills. My character will either protect yours or train yours as they journey to a Safe Haven somewhere in the country. Of course in exchange for 'favors'. We can talk this out.
[Tags]: Rough, Impregnation, Modern, Slice of Life In a Zombie Infested World, NC, Incest, NTR, someonemightloseanarmbecausezombiesyouknow?

Gender Req means that the gender left of the 'X' is my default character. The Gender Letter to the left is yours

Think that this needs to be...

Gender Req means that the gender left of the 'X' is my default character. The Gender Letter to the RIGHT is yours.

I must have typed so fast I didn't even realize that mistake. Thank you! Also. Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom