Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rules Of Living Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine Marshall just moved to this small quaint town in the middle of nowhere. She was looking to change her outlook on this world. Expecting that this little town was normal her new small time job working for the local newspaper she will uncover murder, forbidden love, and secrets of a fortune being buried down in the dark abyss of the Limewood Mansion. Does she follow this scoop to become a big time news reporter or does she keep these sercrets buried deep inside like everyone else in this town??

I would like there to be only two more people in this. It can be thread or PM. Would like a main guy character to help her uncover all these secrets like a town historian. Male character must be close to Elaine's age which is 23. Then one main woman character any age to be the main character and last living aire to the Limewood Mansion. Would like replies for this to me anywhere from two paragraphs to three. If you write more than such give me reasonable time to complete my process and reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom