Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Haru's Fantasies, Dreams and Desires (M or F, over IMs or PMs)

Hmm, had another interested person seemingly bail. Anyone else willing at all to give this one a try?

Aw come on. Anyone? I'm honestly seeking something real simple. Nothing deep or overly plot-driven.

Not many people have responded. Your writing is clear, the sections are organized, and you state what is expected and wanted from partners. I’m surprised; this thread seems like it would attract lots of attention. Anyway, I’m interested in pursuing “Anything Can (And does) Happen When in Cosplay.” Plot focused RPs are fun, but it’s nice to take a break from long-term storytelling and write smutty one-shots. If you’re interested in RP’ing with me, send a PM.

Script said:
Not many people have responded. Your writing is clear, the sections are organized, and you state what is expected and wanted from partners. I’m surprised; this thread seems like it would attract lots of attention. Anyway, I’m interested in pursuing “Anything Can (And does) Happen When in Cosplay.” Plot focused RPs are fun, but it’s nice to take a break from long-term storytelling and write smutty one-shots. If you’re interested in RP’ing with me, send a PM.

Maybe it's how I'm presenting it. I'm not sure. I've always tried to keep things organized.

That scene you chose is probably my favorite. You could consider 'cosplay' as a little fetish of mine. I don't see how it's different from those with, say, a thing for certain uniforms on a person. I'm curious, what would your cosplaying character look like, and what would they be willing to dress as? Maybe a few different outfits so I could get a few different 'looks'.

In any case, I tossed you a PM in case you miss my reply here. Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Hmm, drat, I'm wondering if I got left hanging yet again.....

Putting this back up to see if there is -anyone- left out there for me?

Had to clarify a few things.

I may be rolling my scenarios into one thing, since it mostly deals with dressup and fetish exploration as it is. It's seeming redundant, I've come to realize.

Bumpage.

Probably going to be re-tooling this request soon. I'm finding out in my head that these three scenarios can really be combined into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom