Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confessions.

Don't know where to post this soooooo.... Here goes. In a straight male living in a shame based world. BUT! I've always heard that saying "don't knock it til you try it" and I generally tend to live by it. So, to be forward, I've always been curious as to what it's like to suck a dick and swallow and do anal... So on and so forth. I'm really scared about it because I want to try it but don't know if I'd actually go through with doing any of it let alone where I would go to be able to do it anonymously. Any advice is welcome. Please!

Hello and welcome to Blue Moon!
I'm sure you'll find everything you are looking for as we have a very open community!
^w^
We do have a few rules and guidlines if you don't mind giving them a once over. It's not a long read and can prove to be very helpful.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to message myself, another welcoming committee member (purple username), a mod (green username), or one of the admins (red username).

Stay safe and have fun.

Welcome to the site, taboo. I do hope you find what you are looking for here. If you do have questions, as Happy suggested, do feel free to ask around. However, due to the nature of your post, I'm going to move this to Journals. Have fun and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom