Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Taboo Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirslittleprincess

Planetoid
Hey I'm Amy
I'm 18 and enjoy writing and reading sexual role play. I enjoy being the submissive one also in my role play.

I have done several role plays in the past:
(Step)Father/(Step)Daughter
(Step)Brother/(Step) Sister
Teacher/Student
Master/Slave
Monster/Victim
Ghost/Victim

I'm open to new ideas and I do enjoy normal role play too, if you're interested just PM me

I really would like to try out something new :D If you have any original ideas involving a girl being dominated just give me a PM :) I'm very friendly and I like to try and keep up to date with my PMs however if someone has written me a long one it can take me a while to reply as I like to be able to give it my best shot. I also don't really come on Friday-Sunday as I like to leave weekends open.

Any questions? PM me :D

I will only use this site if someone wants to write a forum post otherwise I will be using Yahoo Instant Messenger, if you want it please ask me through PM :) I am not asking for cyber ect. it is just less conspicuous if I use an IM site than if I use blue moon. If you're looking for something more than role play, you have the wrong girl.

xx

Unlike the person above me, I am more than happy to report that I have had no issues with the splendid woman who is requesting. Trust me, it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom