Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Military Roommates (Onica and DareToDream)

Rosco leaned back against the bench and closed his eyes, resting a bit while she talked. When she was done, he opened one eye and looked at her. “Nah, don’t worry about it. I was the one who said I’d show you around. It could have been worse. I think. Hey, at least I got to see you try on some pretty nice outfits. You looked really nice in them.” He closed his eyes again, just enjoying sitting down for once that day. When she spoke next, he nearly fell off the bench he was laughing so hard. He pulled himself together, wiping a tear from his eye. “I’m sorry” he said, coughing. “For some reason, that statement cracked me up. I can assure you that, at least as long as I’ve been living there, there’s been no baby making in, on, or around those sheets. Now, the shower, that’s another story….” He started laughing again. “Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t resist on that one. The room is clean my friend, I guarantee it but I do understand wanting to personalize your sleeping area. Just, please, for the love of god, don’t put a pink flowery bedspread or sheets on there. I beg you.” He stood then, stretching. “Hmm, we could take in a movie if you wanted. After a quick stop at the hotel to drop off you stuff.”

"If I do any color it will be red or a earth tone of some kind. I hate pink.....and neon green for that matter. But I do like candles and scented body wash." She would give him a wink and a smile, "But don't worry I will not make the room to girlly....who knows you might like the candles." She had an idea in mind on how she wanted her side of the room to kinda look like with out spreading her girl items all over the place. She would respect her roommate and keep everything in her area. However, that clear shower drape had to go and be replaced by one that they could not see threw....and maybe a bath room rug. She hated cold floors in the morning. Kinda laughing at the thought. "You don't mind a shower rug do you?"

Rosco smiled when he learned that she wouldn’t be using pink anything in the room. He hated the color pink though, if asked, he would grudgingly admit that some women looked nice in it. He highly doubted Onica was one of them and was to hear that she didn’t like the color. The mention of candles and scented body wash brought images to his mind that were best left unseen but it was too late. They were firmly seated in his brain. “Yea, I do like candles” he said. “They’re romantic and I like the soft light they give off in the dark.” Candles were nice at times and he was cool with them. At the thought of the shower rug, he smiled. “Nope, I don’t mind them. Kinda nice not to walk across a cold floor for once.” Maybe having a woman for a roommate wouldn’t be such a bad thing he thought. As long as he could keep his mind off inappropriate thoughts at least. “Well, ready to head back to the hotel? Instead of a movie we could just order room service and hop in the Jacuzzi or go swimming in their rooftop pool.”

She liked this idea better. Hell, she was still looking forward to catching up on three months worth of sleep that she had lost in boot camp. Even the thought of the warm water of the Jacuzzi brought a smile to her feet. As for as swimming maybe tomorrow after she woke up. Yet the idea that her roommate liked candles and the romantic glow they gave made her look at him in a different way. Weather it was good or bad she did not know yet. "I like this idea better. Maybe we can catch a movie tomorrow?" Taking her time to stand up and grab her bags.

She could not help but smile at him, she had an idea about what he had been thinking about as she tried on clothes and every now and then when he got that look in his eyes. Something she was not about to let him live down, "Oh and by the way. Stop undressing me with your eyes. Its sweet and all...but its kinda creepy." A wink and a laugh letting him know she was just joking.

He stood when Onica did. “Need any help with those?” he asked quietly. He only had a few items that he’d purchased and could carry some of her bags if she wanted help. Least he could do for her after a hard day of shopping. He knew that, even though a person might find everything they needed when they shopped, it didn’t mean they didn’t tire out doing it. At least he knew he was usually a little tired after a hard day of shopping. He’d had it easy this trip, pretty much just sitting around while she got all the stuff she needed and offering comments when she asked for them. “Catching a movie tomorrow is cool. We can get the cheaper matinee times that way if we want. I hate how they gouge you for the evening price.” He thought maybe that made him sound a little cheap so he added “but if you’d rather take in an evening one, that’s cool too. I’m not worried about the price. Sometimes I just like going to the matinee ones because you don’t have to listen to rude teens chatting on their cell phones throughout the entire movie.” Mind you, he’d been a teen once and probably acted noisy in a movie theater or two also but he wasn’t one now and didn’t have the patience to put up with that.

If he’d been drinking at the time she said her next words, he’d have spit the liquid out his mouth and nose, they caught him so off guard it wasn’t funny. He felt his blush blossom across his cheeks and felt horrible because, well, she had a point. He turned to apologize to her when he saw her wink and heard her laugh and immediately relaxed. “Well, you did look pretty sexy in some of those outfits” he said, winking back.

Had all her bags, clear that she had it and didn't need any help as she walked off to the main doors of the mall. Surely there was a taxi just waiting there to take someone somewhere and they where in luck it seemed. It would not be long before they would get back to the hotel, hands to full for her to get the door. So had no choose but to let Rosco get the door for her.

Once inside she would not be shy, emptying all her bags on her bed. Taking her time to fold everything so it would all fit in her back pack and two of the lager shopping bags. Laying out everything, even what seemed to be at less three maybe four dozen new "items" from Rosco's dream store. All of which was rather well....she would let his mind be the judge of what she got. Never the less it would make one wounder how she could buy everything she got on military pay. Taking out one thing she did not let her roommate see her try on. A new bathing suit, a bikini. Black in color with a few silver tribe like markings on it that tied on her hips and the top was no better. "So I'm hoping you brought something to wear in the hot tube. Sorry I don't go commando."

She didn’t need his help with the bags so he followed her as she headed out of the mall, looking for a cab. Finding one, the quickly sped back to the hotel, getting out and walking in. He got the door to the room for her, letting her slide by before moving in and closing it behind them. He moved to his bed and set his stuff down on his nightstand, standing and stretching to work the kinds out of his back. Turning, he saw that she had begun to lay out her new clothing purchases, his eyes falling on the various items of lingerie. He tried not to look at the items since they were her private undergarments but he failed miserably, sneaking a peek after all. Among the items were a few thongs, some sexy panties, and a variety of bras, some very lacy in nature. A few sets also, one of which made his mouth water. It didn’t help that he’d seen his roommate in all her glory yesterday and knew just what those sexy items would be covering. He swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry, as images began to flood his mind, images of his roommate in those items, displaying them for his view. A small little squeak escaped his lips because of those images and he finally had to tear his eyes away. He distracted himself by walking over to the balcony and looking out over the central courtyard, full of flowers and a few trees.

When he had finally gotten his mind under control, he turned back around and almost gasped. She was holding up a bikini, one he hadn’t seen her buy, and it was stunning. All black with just a teeny bit of silver markings on it, it looked like it tied at the hips and back. Instantly, every image he had banished from his mind earlier came flooding back, only now she was wearing the bikini and his alter ego was dying to untie it. Her words snapped him back to reality and he slowly lifted his eyes from the bikini in her hand. “Umm, yea, I brought a pair of swim trunks.” A small part of his mind heard her say she didn’t go commando and that made him smile. He moved away from the glass door, going to his bag and digging out a pair of black and blue swim trunks on them. “You can change in the bathroom if you’d like” he said.

"Bath room it is, just knock on the door when you done changing. Don't want to walk in on you." That was nice of her, grabbing a bath robe along with her bikini as she moved into the bath room. Taking her sweet time to change, looking herself over in the mirror and waiting for the knock that would easy her mind that it was safe to walk back into the room. He was right about the room, the bath room was huge. The bath tub along was big enough to be a hot tub. Wrapping the large soft bath robe around her self and kinda cuddling into it. She did not want to give him a heart attack on there first weekend out.

As soon as the knock was made she would exit the bath room, walking up to the hot tub and letting her hand slip back in it to test the heat of the water. Looking over her shoulder to look at her room mate and see what he looked like in his bathing suit.

He nodded as she headed for the bathroom, closing the door behind her. He looked at the closed door for a moment, thinking that turnabout would be fair play if she did walk out and catch him in mid-change. After all, he’d done that to her when she was in the shower and certainly gotten an eyeful. Hell, he wouldn’t mind a 2nd eyeful either. Or 3rd for that matter. That line of thought was doing him no good though as images flooded his mind again, causing him to stir in his pants. He slipped them down off his hips, stepping out of them and putting them on the bed neatly, then slid his shirt off. Those images were still floating around in his brain and when he pulled off his boxers and grabbed his swim trunks, he realized he had a problem. There was no way he could call her out of the bathroom with a hard on – it would be all to obvious in his trunks. As he slipped the swim trunks on, he used the trick he’d learned in High School, a sure thing to end embarrassing moments like this. He pushed the pictures of Onica out of his head and instead flooded his mind with pictures of his mother and nuns. Sure enough, he began to deflate immediately. Satisfied, he tied his trunks tight and headed to the bathroom, taking deep breaths. He knocked on the door. “I’m all set out here” he said as he turned and headed over to the hot tub, adjusting the temperature and the jets. He waited for her to emerge, eager to see how she looked in the new bikini.

It did not take her long to drop the robe she was wearing, showing off her new bikini. Well not really showing in off but still. Turning around to give Rosco look over, a smile playing across her lips. He was really not that bad looking, he did not look like the kinda guy that had problems getting a girl when he wanted. That might prove to be a problem maybe, even if she was not the kinda girl to fall heads over hills for a guy. Then again she was afraid that if she kept giving him hard-ons he might make her be the one to fix it. Something that made her laugh in her mind.

Turning away from him to slip her body into the hot water, stinging her skin some as her body starting to adjust to the heat. Letting her body just sink into the warm tub...her head binding back to rest on the side of the tub. This was nice, really nice. Looked like her room mate knew what he was talking about when it came to hotels.

He heard the bathroom door open and turned from the controls to see how she looked. She came out in a fluffy soft-looking robe that hugged her body and hid the bikini from sight but she quickly shed it, bringing a smile to his face as he took her in. The bikini fit like a glove, hugging her tantalizing curves snug. He knew what the fabric was hiding but that didn’t take away from the wow factor that he was feeling right then. Her shapely figure no doubt turned heads when she wanted it to, with her c-cup sized breasts and her slender hips and lithe legs. His eyes traced the star tattoos that flowed around her belly and the tribal tattoo under her left breast, thinking about tracing them with something other than his eyes. That thought made him blush immediately and he looked up, just in time to see her checking him out. He blushed deeper then and quickly looked away. He wasn’t normally the shy type but for some reason, around her, he found that he was changing and…he thought perhaps he liked that.

He moved back to the controls as she slipped into the water, the bubbles slowly sliding up her body until they covered her breasts. He made a few final adjustments and then joined her, sliding into the water across from her. The hot tub was more then big enough for the two of them but he wanted to stretch out a little so he scooted to the side and stretches his legs out on to the seat next to her. He misjudged though and felt his leg slide along her thigh briefly, the touch sending electric sparks sliding up his body. He swallowed hard. “Sorry about that” he murmured as he let the water sooth his aching muscles. “Ah, sweet heaven on earth. There’s nothing better than a hot tub after a long day of walking.” He closed his eyes for a minute, relishing the feel of the heat seeping into his pores, and then looked at her. “You look great in that bikini, Onica” he said, meaning it. She had looked mighty fine. “We can order room service later for dinner. After we enjoy this modern luxury for a little bit.” He splashed a little water at her then, before settling back and closing his eyes.

It felt weird to have someone bush up against her let like that, even if it was just his foot. "Its fine. Don't worry about it." Knowing you could not aim worth a shit in bubbling water. Watching him closely as he fixed himself in the hot tub and could not help but smile when he made some of his comments. He was right, the warm water did feel good. She could most likely take a nap in here if she did not have a fear of drowning in the hot tub. Hey, her body could sink to low if she passed out. However, the comment about her bikini and how she looked in it made her blush some. "Well you don't look half bad yourself. I don't think your one of those guys that get turned down to often."

Taking in what he said about room service and liking the idea. "Sounds good but who is getting out the tub to place the order."

He nodded as she accepted his apology, feeling better about the contact. He didn’t wanted her to think he’d done it on purpose, since he hadn’t, but he also couldn’t deny the feeling that had coursed through him when they’d touched. He had no idea if she’d felt anything similar but he sure as hell wasn’t going to ask. No sense setting himself up for embarrassment if she hadn’t. He kept his arms at his sides, letting the water and the jets work into as much of his body as he could, simply enjoying the relaxation the feeling brought.

His eyes were closed when she made her next comment but they opened slowly as the turned towards her. He felt the blush in his cheeks and cursed lightly to himself; all this blushing made him feel like a school kid again. “Thank you” he said quietly. “Oh, I’ve been turned down plenty of times but that’s ok. I know I’m not the best looking guy to walk the face of the earth and I’m fine with that.” Sure, he’d dated before, women here and there as the mood hit him, but it was never serious, mostly just a way to pass the time. And he’d never slept with any of them, though his buddies didn’t know that. They thought he bedded every girl he took out and he had said anything to dissuade them of that thought, being the type that didn’t kiss and tell. In reality, though, he’d not slept with any of them because sex to him was more than just a quickie to relieve stress. There had to be a deeper connection than just a quick flirty look and a few drinks. He had to feel a pull from the girl, a connection that spoke to his soul, not just his manhood and he’d never felt that before. He had a sneaking suspicion that was changing but he wouldn’t admit to it yet. Shaking those thoughts from his head as she mentioned room service, he grinned. “I’ll be glad to place the order for us; if I stay in here too long, I’m going to shrivel up and look like a prune.” He pulled a hand out of the water and dried it off on a towel he’d brought to the edge, then reached backward and snagged a menu he had set by the tub when he was getting it set up. “Once you figure out what you want, I can order it. It will take them a while to cook it so we’ll have plenty of time in here.”

"Okay but I'll get the bill for this one. After all need to make up for the hell I must have put you threw today." She knew she had, just by the look on his face that he gave her every time they enter each store. Almost like he was trying to tell her, 'not again.' "But thank you for coming out with me. I'm sure you must have better things to do rather then have me drag you around on a leash...or at less that's what it kinda looked like at times."

She had not really been thinking when she did what she did, letting her body kind a float away from the edge and sliding some so she was seating next to him now. Her hips bumming slightly against him as she planted herself so she was not just floating. Taking her time to look at the menu with him, pointing out a few things that really looked good. Before saying, "Lets be spontaneous." Her comment could be taken two ways as she turned to face him some.

He smiled. “Ok, you can get the bill for this one…..so long as I can get the bill for the next one.” And he wanted there to be a next one. Most definitely wanted that. He didn’t really know what to call what they had – it seemed more than roommates by the sheer fact that man and woman didn’t normally room together in the military – but he didn’t care. He liked how it was and, after only two days, he knew that he wanted it to continue, to see where it went. Wherever that was, he was fine either way. He nodded at her next comment. “Honestly, it wasn’t that bad. I like the exercise and I really didn’t have anything better to do. You can definitely shop though. I’m impressed.” He breathed softly for a few moments then added with a wink and a sensual grin “and besides, being led around on a lease and collar can be fun sometimes.”

His eyes widened a little as he saw her float across the tub, coming to rest next to him. Her hips bumped into his, sending a thrill of energy coursing through his body, nerves lighting up with flares of pleasure. He bit his lower lip immediately to keep a gasp from escaping his lips. This close, he could feel her body heat mixed with the heat of the water and it was torture. He wanted to touch her, to stroke his fingers across her skin lightly, but he controlled himself, though it took a lot of effort. He held the menu for her to see, acting as if her closeness was doing nothing to him, and smiled at her choices. When she turned to him, and spoke those words, he blinked and he felt his control begin to crumble. She was so close, so pretty, so….alluring. He was intoxicated by her mere presence. He felt his head leaning forward, his eyes staring into hers, and it took every ounce of his military training to stop himself before he did something that could possibly shatter this “thing” they had going. Mere inches separated them now and Rosco slowly licked his lips, his mouth suddenly dry. Every nerve in his body wanted him to kiss her, to let her know how he thought he might feel but every brain cell he owned was telling him to stop, stop now before he did something stupid, something they’d regret. His heart won out in the end, smashing his brain cells to pulp, and he closed the distance between them, placing a light kiss on her lips, a simple grazing of skin to skin. Pulling back slightly, his heart thudding inside his chest, sure that he’d made a mistake. He forced a grin onto his face and said “Spontaneity can be fun.” Then he pulled away from her and hauled himself out of the tub, grabbing his towel. “Well, I’m going to go order the food” he said as he wrapped the towel around his body and padded towards the phone, the menu in hand.

Onica didn't know what happened, her face slightly red. The feeling of his lips brushing against hers in an almost playful way had her mind foggy and eyes dazed if only for a moment. Even a low, almost unheard whimper leaving her lips as his pulled away. Reminding her how long it had really been sense someone even thought about doing like that to her. She had almost forgot how good it felt, almost leaning in for her own kiss as he got out of the hot tub. Snapping her out of the little dream world she was in. Body slowly sinking lower in the water more because of that floating feeling she had in her head rather then being upset or shy. Eyes blinking some, a wet hand going to touch her lips as if to check and make sure that what he did was real. Her heart had a little more life in it as it raced some. That was not the kinda spontaneous she had been talking about but it would do. It would do just fine. Not knowing what kinda can of worms she had opened earlier that day when she gave him that strip tease and peek show. This might turn out to be a rather interesting weekend.

Her eyes now looking at the wet foot prints he left on the ground, moving until she saw his feet. Traveling up his legs, back, watching him with the phone in his ear and menu in hand. Maybe they could have a little fun with who pays the bill at the end of this weekend when they checked out of the hotel. Her blush fading and a sly smile on her face. A bet they could both have fun with, maybe explorer a little more into what spark that had just been lite with out having feeling hurt if it really was nothing. Waiting for him to return to the hot tub, letting her body float freely now. Feet peeking above the water as arms wrapped around the edge of the tub so her head would not sink into the hot water.

Rosco padded away from the hot tub, his lips on fire from the light kiss he’d placed on Onica in the heat of the moment. His heart was thudding out a staccato rhythm in his chest, pounding his ribs with its booming beat. What he’d just done scared the crap out of him, on so many levels it wasn’t funny, but it felt right. For once, he’d listened to his heart, not his brain, and he’d taken a risk. A huge, huge risk. He’d put himself out there on the ledge without having a clue how his kiss would be received and now he was terrified of what came next. It had all happened so fast that he really didn’t know how she had taken it. Had she liked it or had it pissed her off? He had no idea. She’d didn’t bitch him out, which he figured was a good sign, but she also hadn’t returned it. Not that he’d given her much chance to respond either way, scrambling out of the hot tub like his ass was on fire and using dinner as a convenient excuse. Taking a risk was one thing, waiting around to see how it was received…another matter entirely. And when it boiled right down to it, big badass gunner man was a romantic at heart and he wasn’t sure he was ready to know how she felt about that kiss just yet. He’d have to face her soon enough but, for now, he could hide behind the menu and the phone and delay it for a few minutes longer.

The phone call to the hotel restaurant went quickly and he hung up the phone, setting the menu down on the dresser. His back was to the hot tub and he took a deep breath, preparing himself to go back when his eyes fell on the bathroom door. A sigh escaped his lips and he headed for it. “I’ll be right back. Gotta use the bathroom” he called over his shoulder. Slipping through the door and closing it, he breathed a little easier. He didn’t really have to use the restroom but he would, if only to delay a few moments longer. Taking care of business, he washed his hands in the sink and then leaned against it, looking at himself in the mirror. What a wuss, he thought. You found a woman you liked, you made a move, and now you’re hiding in the damn bathroom. That actually made him smile, which helped him relax. Ah hell, might as well get out there and see what happens. Nodding to himself, he opened the door and headed for the hot tub. He paused on the edge, not sure if he should sit across from her like they had in the beginning, or next to her like they were before he’d kissed her. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound, he thought, sliding into the water next to her, his shoulder rubbing hers. Turning his head a little towards her, he smiled. “Dinner should be delivered in about an hour. You’ll love it.” He closed his eyes then, hiding his nervousness, and just rested against the edge of the tub.

It was when he went to the bath room that she would also try to regain herself. Trying her best to relax and act like what he did didn't bother her in the less. That was a lie. Her legs crossing some in the water, and sitting up as she heard the bath room door reopen. Watching him come out and get back into the hot tub. To her shock he sat back next to her, repaying her for what she did earlier by letting his shoulder rub against hers. She had to ask, no she shouldn't, oh hell she would just ask...mouth opening as she turned to face him some but no words came out. What the hell? When did she become to shy to ask about a kiss. Hell she gave him a strip show just this morning. It was not like he did not see every inch of her body and she was shy about asking about a kiss. Turning back to look away from him.

"So...what did you order?" Her voice quite, clearly she had came up with the 'what did you order' part at the last minute to try and hide the real question she was about to ask. She wanted to test what she had felt in the kiss but she did not know how to with out hurting or starting up feelings. "Do you like games? Like bets or dares?"

Rosco’s heart was going to explode. No doubt about it in his mind. None at all. It was racing faster than a bullet train on cocaine, just pounding out a drum beat in his chest that he knew she had to be able to hear. Thump, thump, thump, thump. Sounded just like a damn mortar tube spitting out its love juice. It started right as he was closing his eyes, when he realized she was turning to him, her mouth opening like she was going to ask a question. He wasn’t sure he’d wanted to hear whatever she was going to ask, his mind coming up with a million phrases, words, and questions, none of them good, so he let his eyes close like he’d originally planned and waited for the words of doom. Silence reigned though, silence so thick you could cut it with a dull combat knife. He opened his eyes, glancing at her, and saw that she’d turned to face forward again.

When her words did come, they weren’t what he expected and he was caught off guard for a second. Regrouping, pushing thoughts of what she might have said originally deep into the recesses of his mind, he turned to her, his shoulder once again brushing hers in a light caress. “A meal to die for” he said, smiling. “Filet Mignon, medium rare with lobster tails on the side, a dish of grilled asparagus, with scalloped potatoes and seasoned mashed potatoes. Plus a bottle of red wine and, in case you don’t drink wine, some soda’s and water. If you’d prefer something harder, I think the room has a stocked bar.” He turned in the water then, brushing against her again, looking for the stocked bar that was in the room somewhere. It was then that he heard her next words. Turning back, this time taking care not to brush her a third time since he hadn’t meant to the last time, he studied her face. “I like games as much as the next person I suppose” he said, cocking his head slightly. “And what soldier doesn’t like a bet or a dare?” Her words made him curious, wondering what she was getting at.

"Well I'm not sure any meal is to die for but we will see," Smiling as she spoke, blushing some as he brushed against her again. Letting her hands wounder up to her face to bush some hair behind her ear. Trying to cover the red tone of her skin. Thinking about the game she wanted to play but starting to have second thoughts about her plan. Looking down at the large about of bubbles the hot tub made. Running her other hand threw them before turning to the Sgt once again. "Well I purpose a bet. Looser pays the full bill at the end of the weekend. Test of self control I guess you can say."

She would let her leg wounder as she spoke, letting it brush against his. "Call it pay back for what you did when we first met." Hell he didn't know that what she did before coming to the hotel was payback. It just gave her more leverage in trying to fine out if there was something more here then just a little spark. "First one to loose it, looses the bet and pays the bill."

She would offer a small wink and smile. Hoping that he did not think the worse of her. A part of her hoping he would bit, the other half hoping he would back down. Ether way she would have to wait and see.

He watched the movement of her hand as it brushed her hair behind her ear and played in the bubbles a little, the movements drawing his attention and giving him a much needed distraction at that particular moment. When she turned to him, he noted the slight blush to her cheeks and he knew. In that moment, when confusion faded away and reality became crystal clear, he knew and his heart started racing a mile a minute again at the thought. She liked the kiss. Oh Christ, she liked the kiss. He swallowed hard, his mouth suddenly dry with the knowledge that the woman with the lithe little body, the woman who was his roommate by some quirk of fate, liked the surprise kiss he’d given her. He swallowed again, lost in that thought for a moment.

Her words drew him out of the depths of his mind and he focused on her, his forehead crinkling in that cute way that happens when someone is perplexed. “A bet?” he repeated, trying to understand what she was driving at. He liked bets and he loved a challenge. Paying the bill if he lost didn’t bother him either since he rarely had any need to spend the money he got in his paycheck. He was about to speak again when he felt her leg brush against his, a long sweep down his skin that sent sparks of arousal charging through his body and swept any thoughts he had completely away. Her next words snuffed his arousal like water on a flame though and he blushed. He had been an ass that first time they’d met, her in the shower caught by surprise when he entered. Images flooded his mind then and he blushed deeper. An apology was on his lips when her final words came, followed by the little wink and smile, and he paused, cocking his head. Realization dawned on him then, smashing into his brain like the blow of a hammer, and he swallowed again. So she wanted to up the ante did she? To make this a game of flirtation, to see how far they could push each other before one broke. He could play that game. Oh yea, it would be fun, no doubt about it.

“That works for me” he murmured, a small smile spreading across his face. He glanced at the water then, at the bubbles, and suddenly leaned forward, his shoulder brushing against hers. His hand dove into the water, deep enough that it brushed against her inner thigh, and then came back out, a scoop of bubbles in his palm. His heart was racing from the skin to skin contact but he didn’t let it show as he tossed the bubbles into the air. They floated this way and that but his eyes locked on two big bubbles in particular as they seemed to float towards Onica, finally popping when they made contact with her face. The water glistened on her lips and without thinking, he leaned forward and ran his thumb along her bottom lip, sliding the water off of her. He flashed a smile and then leaned back, closing his eyes. Bring it on, he thought. Bring it on.

Back
Top Bottom