Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Military Roommates (Onica and DareToDream)

Onica

Star
(Dare To Dreams Last Post PM)

Rosco arched an eyebrow at her. "Nah, I'll be fine. I want to go into town with you." Hell yea, he wanted to go into town with her. Who knew what else she'd show him, especially at the hotel! He shook his head slightly, berating himself. He shouldn't be thinking like that about his roommate, no matter how sweet her ass might be.
"Just give me a minute to gather my stuff up."

He began to pack a few days worth of clothes in his backpack, plus a few notebooks and a book, listening to her call for a cab. "Hmm, well, if you want breakfast in bed, I know just the place. It's a great hotel - caters to a lot of out of town businessman - and has the best food. You'll love the room! And it won't be that expensive either." He could already see the room they would get - huge beds, jacuzzi in the room, balcony overlooking the courtyard. Yea, it would be a fun weekend. "Oh, and pack a bathing suit if you have - they have a great indoor pool."

(My New Post)

Grabbing her back pack and throwing it onto her shoulders she went for the door. "Well they will meet us next to the chow hall in an hour. So how about we get something to eat before they get here?" Watching him for a moment before going to open the door and walk out onto the walk way.

She stopped once she got out there and leaned somewhat against the riling. Watching the court yard down below. They day was sunny and warm, Marines in there street clothes seemed to be out in the smoke pit and playing basket ball and vilely ball. Really the place they called home did not look so bad. This might just work, hell she even had a cute sgt as a room mate. At less her time here would not be dull...not at all. Plus everything was a parking lot away.

He finished packing his bag and slipped out the door, shutting it behind him and locking up. He saw her leaning against the wall and paused for a few seconds to admire the view. His new roommate was definitely cute. No doubt about that. And they’d already gotten off to a great start. He was looking forward to the weekend. At the very least, it should prove interesting.

“I’m ready to go” he said, joining her. “Chow before we head out sounds good. Saves our money for the hotel and shopping.” As she fell into step beside him, he jogged down the steps and out into the sunshine. The base was usually pretty active on a regular basis and on a sunny day like today, troops came out of the woodwork. He dodged around guys tossing a Frisbee and watched the basketball court for a second before turning for the chow hall. On the way there, he introduced her to a few of his friends.

Following her room mate down the stares she ran into a few of her old class mates who just laughed and said there hellos. All males seeing that not many females became flight crew. She would see them again come Monday when they check into their unit and new school together. Wanting to get to the chow hall and out into town. It was not a far walk, just down the side walk and across a parking lot. It one knew where to look they could still see their room from the front door of the chow hall.

The weekends seemed not to be busy, most the marines already left last night to go out in town. The the four different lines seemed to be short as did the salad bar line and so on. A few marine sat down with their brunch, watching the news and sports highlights from the halls large TVs.

Rosco grabbed some unidentifiable meat, a salad, and some bread, plus a coke and headed into the room. The chow hall wasn’t that busy right now so he picked a table in a quiet corner and waited for her to join him. When she did, he smiled. “Looks like its slow here today” he noted, beginning to eat. As he ate, he watched her, taking in her striking features. Her hair cut short, military length being a little nicer to the women than men, she was very pretty. He found that he liked what he saw the more he was around her and he wasn’t just talking about her physical looks. “You’ll like the hotel I have in mind” he said, watching her. “The rooms are huge – nice queen sized beds that scream of luxury, in room jacuzzi’s, stocked bar, and delicious room service. The restaurant on site is pretty damn good too and the pool is huge. It even has a mini waterfall in it. We should probably stop there first to get the room and drop our stuff off before heading into town.” He was already thinking about how much fun this weekend was going to be and it made him smile.

Had kind wondered away from him as he got into one line, her going to one another. The finding the fast food line a little better then what her room mate got. Taking a seat next to him with a chicken burger, fries and a fruit salad. Two glasses of water her choice of drink. "Yea it sounds great, might not want to leave once we get there." She could not help but laugh as she took a bit of her food. Which was a lot better then what she got in boot camp. After all this was the air wing's chow hall. Most of there food was good seeing the officers ate here. "But yea I agree we should go there first. Drop off our stuff before going out. I don't want to hall more then I have to around....even though I'll be getting more then my share of things today. After all I'll be living here for a while, might as well get some things to make the room a little more like home to me."

He saw that she had gotten a chicken burger, fries, and fruit salad and wondered why he hadn’t thought of that. Shrugging, he continued to eat the mystery meat, just glad to fill his stomach a little. He knew they’d be getting even better food once they were at the hotel. “That’s a distinct possibility” he said. “Coming back here on Sunday will be mighty hard I think.” He had only been to this particular hotel a few times but remembered it quiet fondly. He nodded at her agreement, wondering what sort of things she’d be decorating their room with. He knew it was going to take some getting used to, just seeing feminine products in the bathroom, much less other stuff that wasn’t his. He found the idea appealed to him though – having a woman for a roommate would make life more interesting.

It seemed as soon as they finished there meal, Onica's cell phone went off. With a smile she got up and walked over off to answer it. Most likely the cab driver telling her they would be his next pick up. After all the hour had not passed by yet. Yet, at the same time she got, she watched as a few other Sgts walked up to the table she had been sitting at.

After the phone call she would slip it back into her back pocket, watching from a far as the few guys sat down at the table. Not sure if she should go back of wait for them to leave. After all, she was a lower rank then all of them. Wondering to herself if they where friends of her room mate and if he would talk about what happened this morning if she stayed away. Licking her lips some she would act like she walked off to get another glass of water....but staying in ears reach of the table.

Rosco actually jumped a little when her cell phone went off, it had been so unexpected. He grinned sheepishly as she got up to take the call, walking away from the table. He focused on his food until he heard someone call his name. Looking up, he found a couple of buddies of his, fellow Sgts, from his unit approaching. They sat down at the table, each grabbing a chair and turning it so they were leaning against the back of it.

“Hey Rosco” one of them said. “Who’s that sweet thing you’re eating with?” The guy glanced over his shoulder at Onica to emphasize his point, then looked back at Rosco. Rosco grinned at him. “That’s my roommate” he answered, glancing over at her and seeing she was still on the phone.

“Your roommate?” another of the guys asked, laughing. “You gotta be shitting me!” Rosco shook his head. “Nope. Gunny paired us together. Apparently they were out of bunks in the women’s barracks.” That brought stunned silence for a moment, then the comments started coming. “Damn, man, you should be all over that thing!”, followed by “Hoo boy, should be fun in those showers!” and a few other comments. Rosco grinned through it all, knowing what his friends were like. He briefly considered telling them about seeing her in the shower and her undressing in front of him and about how sweet her tight little body was and what he wanted to do with those tattoos and his tongue but he didn’t. The old Rosco might have but in the last 24 hours, something had begun to change in him a little. He had no idea what, and it freaked him out a little bit, but looking at these guys now, he had no desire to tell them about what had happened earlier between him and Onica. It just didn’t seem right. So he just smiled and shook his head. “Nah, its not like that guys. We’re just roommates. No different than the two of your rooming together except mines a helluva lot prettier than your sorry mug. Now get on outta here so I can get back to my food.” The guys made some more comments and then got up from the table, moving along.

Watched as her room mates friend left, both of them passing by her as they walked off with a sly smile on there faces. She would over them her own smile as she walked back to the table with another glass of water. Taking a sip before staying anything, "The taxi will be here in about 20 minutes. Friends?"

"So what did ya'll talk about?" a sweet smile on her face as she took a bit from the apple on her tray.

((*watches football* sorry but my Team is in over time!!!))

He looked up as she approached, noting she had another drink and briefly wondering where she put all that water. Something told him they’d be making a few bathroom breaks while shopping. “Sounds good” he nodded, finishing off the last of his food. “Yea, a couple of guys from my platoon.” He got up and took his tray over to the conveyor line and set it down before returning to the table. “They were asking me about you” he said. He studied her for a second. “You know, saying stupid shit about us rooming together. Wanting to know if I’d slept with you yet and all that typical shit.” He shook his head. “Just guys being stupid.” He looked down then and began to play with the salt shaker before looking back up. “I just told them that we’re roommates, nothing more.” Though, deep down inside, he was beginning to wonder if he wanted more.

Onica nodded and took her tray away from the table soon after he done talking. "I have to say I'm a little shocked you did not try and sleep with me yet. Most guys that I been around ask that kind thing with in hours of knowing me. Ether A your gay and not telling anyone or B your really good at hiding it or C you not that kinda ass hole. Ether way its cool with me. Don't want to have to nuder my room mate." A laugh would show that it was just a joke, getting up from the table with a smile. "So they guy said he would pick us up in the parking lot. Guess we have to go wait for him. You have to tell him where we are going...cause I have no clue. I'll pay unless you want to split the ride."

For someone that was willing to pay for so much and go shopping she had to have some a good amount of money saved up somewhere or something.

He looked at her as she said it, a small smile playing across his lips. “Well, I can assure you I’m not gay. And I’m sure I have my moments. But I’m not a complete asshole, despite what some people might think.” He grinned then as he stood. “I’m ready whenever you are. We can split the ride and the hotel, seems only fair.” He waited until she fell into step with him and then headed outside to wait for the cab. He couldn’t believe how nice it was now, the sun beating down on them and a small breeze blowing. Just days ago he’d been on that training mission, slogging through mud and rain. He glanced over at her, taking her in again. Hell, he’d take a day at the mall and a weekend in a hotel with his roomy over the field any day!

It was not that long of a wait before the cab showed up. Throwing her bag into the back seat, letting Rosco take the front sense he knew where they would be going. The drive was not that long, but it took them threw base. Letting the new Marine get an idea of where everything was...then out the back gate of the base. At first all she saw were bars and tattoo shops...then as they got onto a main road she started to see more common stores and places to eat...a few hotels here and there. More or less enjoying the ride. At less it was not a bus and they could stop when ever they wanted to.

Rosco watched Onica slide into the back and moved around to the front passenger seat, hopping in. He put his bag on the floor and turned to the cabbie. “We’re going to the Paradise Hilton” he said, getting settled in the seat. “Oh, take Highway 5 to get us there” he added as an afterthought. He thought she’d like driving along the lake’s edge, seeing how beautiful it was. It was probably the best thing about the town in his opinion but then he liked lakes. He wasn’t sure if she did though. He hoped she did because if so, he already knew where he wanted to suggest they go the following weekend if the weather was nice. The cabbie nodded and pulled out, heading through base and into the area right outside. Soon enough they were going through a more normal shopping district but that ended when the cabbie turned off the main thorough and picked up Highway 5. Rosco kept silent, wanting it to be a surprise.

It would have seemed like she had fell asleep, that is if she was not looking out the window. The girl not making a word as the lake came into view, a smile playing across her lips as she saw it. She liked lakes, really she grew up on one. Something most did not know about her, really not a lot of people knew about her life before the Marines. It was just something she did not talk about.

She did not talk much during the trip, the cabbie doing most of the talking. Most of it bull shit stories about things that never really happened so that he could get a bigger tip. But this guy's bull shit was easy to call, even if Onica did not call him out on it. Just a grin on her face would tell her fellow marine what she thought.

The lake going from view after a few minutes it seemed, and about ten minutes later they pulled up to the Hotel. Paying her half and waiting for Rosco to pay his half she would grab her bag and make her way to the front door. "I think he was trying to out bull shit a bull shiter."

When they pulled up to the hotel, Rosco breathed a sigh of relief. Onica hadn’t said a word the entire trip so he had no idea if she’d like the lake or not and the damn cabby had chatted his friggin’ ear off with nothing but bullshit. When she tossed her money to the cabby, he did the same and hopped out. Her words caused him to crack up as the cabby pulled away. “I was thinking the same damn thing” he said, heading into the hotel. As the reached the check in counter, he quickly made arrangements for their room, being specific with what he wanted. The man behind the counter glanced at Onica and then winked at him. Rosco simply rolled his eyes. Keys in hand, he turned to her. “Here you go” he said, handing her one. “We’re on the 5th floor. Elevators are that way. You can settle up with me when we get to the room.” He had paid for the room but knew she’d want to contribute her half.

They reached the elevators and headed up. “Wait until you see the room” he said. “You’re gonna love it.” The elevator reached their floor and he found the room, opening it and heading in. He smiled when he saw it. Huge beds sitting side by side but with nightstands between them, a jacuzzi in the corner of the room, a huge bathroom off to the side, and glass double doors leading to the balcony. He tossed his bag down on one of the beds and spun around, arms wide. “What do you think?”

Onica let her bag drop at the door, looking around the room and taking it all in. A small smile on her face as she laughed, "It looks bigger then the room we share already." Walking up to the hot tube and letting her hand drop into the water. Looking into it before she looked back to Rosco, "I think the guy at the front desk thought we where together, but anyway how much was it?"

Already moving back to her bag to pull out some cash. After all she did say she would pay half...not thinking twice about holding up her end of the deal. She was a woman of her word, well most of the time.

He watched her reaction, pleased at the smile he saw. She liked the room. He breathed a sigh of relief, afraid that she wouldn’t like it. For some reason, her liking it was very important to him, though he didn’t realize that until right then. He watched as she dipped her hand in the hot tub and thoughts of them in it flashed into his mind, almost causing him to groan. He pulled himself together before she turned to him. “Yea, I think so too” he shrugged. “You gotta admit, it’s not such a strange idea.” As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he was mentally slapping himself. Why did he even go there!

Changing the subject quickly, hoping she didn’t notice his verbal slip, he told her the price of the room. He took the money she handed him and slipped it into his wallet then turned back to her. “That bed work for you?” he said, motioning to the one he hadn’t thrown his bag on “or would you rather have this one?”

She could not help but smile at his moan, loosing all control and laughing at the comment of them being together. "Any bed is fine as long as I'm not on the floor." Going to sit on the one that did not have his bags on it. Looking around some taking the room some more. "So do some shopping today or maybe just do it tomorrow and in joy being spoiled by the hotel today."

(Watching a movie)

Rosco looked at her funny as she cracked up, rolling his eyes. Apparently she thought the idea of them being together was pretty lame, which sucked when he really thought about it. He didn’t usually think like that but for some reason, being roomed with Onica was changing his mind and that thought was a little scary. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. “Ok, that one it is” he said as she walked to it, claiming the empty one. He considered her comment and thought about the best way to use their time. “Makes more sense to shop today and laze around here all day tomorrow, at least to me. We can get room service three times tomorrow that way plus enjoy the pool and the hot tub. Up to you though. I’m pretty flexible.” He waited to see what she’d decide to do.

She could not help but take notice at the way he rolled his eyes, knowing that he felt something when she laughed about them not being together. "Oh come on, don't tell me I hurt your feelings. I'm just not the dating type, well not much of the dating type anymore after I found my now ex fucking the girl he was cheating on me with in my bed back home." Getting off the bed and grabbing a few things before going for the door waiting for him to join her. This might as well be the most dragged out day in the guy's life....after all she was female and little did he know she had money.

~A few Hours Later~

The mall was her play ground, or at less she made it seem that way. Taking her time to get a new cell phone...then off to get a new laptop that looked it caused more then the Sgt made. It really looked nicer then the one she had before. Then clothes...how could a girl buy so much damn clothes. Blue jeans, nice dress shirt and some shirts that would give a guy a hard on just thinking about a girl in it. Not as much shoes as most guys would think she would get. Then they came to a store that she could not help but turn and ask, "Are you sure you want to watch me try on whats in this store, I'm sure you have better places to go hang out in rather then watch me buy new bras and underwear."

Fredericks of Hollywood, it only made sense. After all why wouldn't she want to look as good under her clothes as she did with the clothes she wore with the world to see.

Rosco frowned when Onica finished speaking. “No, you didn’t hurt my feelings” he lied as he checked to make sure he had his wallet on him. No need for her to know she’d hurt his feelings after all. He did like her and the thought of dating her was intriguing but at the same time, they were roomies and they probably shouldn’t mess with that. He joined her at the door, opening it and sliding past her into the hallway, heading for the elevators. “But not all guys are assholes like your ex” he said as he entered the elevator and waited for her to catch up. He knew it would be an interesting day since he had a sister and had shopped with her before.

~A few hours later~

Rosco didn’t mind shopping but he was the kind of guy who knew what he wanted, went in, bought it, and got the hell out. None of this browsing crap. His sister had been a bad shopper but Onica was worse! This girl could SHOP. They’d been to so many stores, looking at this and that, and he was seeing stars. Though he had to admit, some of the outfits she’d picked up would look pretty hot on her though he’d probably never get the chance to see her in them and that would be a damn shame. When they stopped at the next store, he sighed and prepared to be miserable. When she spoke though, he paid more attention to where they were standing and his jaw just about dropped. Fredericks of Hollywood was every man’s dream, a store filled with nothing but sexy lingerie and the women who wore it. Oh hell yea, he wanted to see her buy new bras and underwear, especially after that show she’d given him earlier. Just the thought of it was enough to get him hard again. That would erase all the hell she’d put him through in the past few hours. He looked over her shoulder at some of the lingerie they had in their windows then looked at her. Images of her in them came to his mind immediately and he felt the blush blossom on his cheeks. Realizing she’d know exactly what he’d been thinking, he quickly mumbled “yea, I saw a Dollar Store back there earlier. I wanted to get some new notebooks so I’ll do that and then meet you over at the bookstore when you’re done. Sound good?” He didn’t wait for her response, turning on his heels and hurrying off quickly before more images of her in sexy lingerie, or no lingerie at all, popped into his head.

She could not help but smile when he saw him blush and about face to head off to get the things she needed. Truth be told she did not mean to put him threw hell, but she had sold most of clothes before boot camp and with her moving bases every few months she did not bother to buy new clothes in tell she got to her new unit. Now that she would be staying her for the next few years...well she needed more then a few pairs of underwear, jeans and t-shits. Sure she had all her uniforms but she was not going out on the town in them. Plus she wanted the room to feel a little more like home to her. Not that she was going to turn there room into a female's dream, truth be told she was kinda a tom boy when it came to some things.

It did not take her long to get what she wanted and needed...even if it was a large bag full. She could not help it, she was only female after all. Going to find the book store that she was going to be meeting Rosco at. Taking a seat out side the store to kind pack everything into a few bags to make her day a little bit easier. It was not that hard, wondering if her room mate was inside the book store or would be coming her way soon.

Rosco headed away from the lingerie store as quickly as he could move, the blush on his cheeks burning him bad. Damn, I have to stop thinking of her like that, he thought. She’s my roommate, not some girl I’ve picked up for some fun times. Granted, she’s cute but still, she’s my roommate. But, try as he might, Rosco couldn’t get Onica out of his mind for some reason and that bugged him to no end. He slipped into the Dollar Store, almost running into two people in his haste to put distance between them, and began shopping. He picked up a few new notebooks, some pens, a candy bar, and a few other little odds and ends and paid for everything. Next was the bookstore. He could get lost in a bookstore and thought about taking forever in there, as payback for all the shopping Onica had done, but he couldn’t do it in the end. After all, he’d agreed to go shopping with her. Hell, he’d offered to take her around. So it wasn’t her fault he was tired of it now.

Having grabbed a few new fantasy and science fiction books to read later, and a magazine or two, he headed to the front of the store. He hadn’t seen Onica inside and hoped like hell she wasn’t still trying on lingerie because he’d finally purged those images from his mind by immersing himself in the land of elves, magic and technology. As he reached the counter, he glanced out the store window and saw her sitting on a bench, sorting through her purchases. He paid and slipped out the door, heading towards her. “Hey there” he said as he reached her and sat down on the bench. “Did you get everything you needed?” As the last words left his mouth, he couldn’t help but glance down in the bag, peeking at what she bought.

There would be a few things that could spark his imagination, but for the most part more privet items where kept covered from his eyes by the clothes she had gotten earlier, "Sorry about the shopping, I know I dragged you around every store I think. Just...well...sold a lot of my shit before I went to boot camp and well I was down to a hand underwear and street clothes. I'll make it up to ya." Hands grabbing and pulling the bags together and to one side of her so that Rosco could take a seat next to her. "Yea I think I got everything. I don't feel like hauling a new bed set around with me this weekend so I'll run to the PX after work on Monday. Not to make you feel bad but I don't trust the blankets and sheets they gave me. I don't even want to think how many babies where made in, on and around them."

She could not help but laugh, shaking her head some to get the thought out of her mind. "So anywhere else you want to go?" It was the less she could do after dragging him around and making him watch her try on clothes after clothes.

Back
Top Bottom