Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come keep me company. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis' Priestess

Super-Earth
Hello there BM!

I have a craving for smutty plot (I like plot but I want to get to the dirty stuff too...) that only you can satisfy. I do hope for a very literate partner (1 to 3 paragraphs per post! I understand that occasionally you can do it in less but try to add details. I like details.). And also an active partner. (Don't just write a few things and then disappear on me. Also I prefer multiple times a day posting, but it is not a requirement.)

Lets start with the things I will absolutely not do.

No Incest
No Beast/Furry
No Bathroom Play
No Kids (must be 17 or older)

Now to the good stuff! I love playing:

Innocent/ Naive
Virginal
Non Consensual
Historical
Realistic Science Fiction (things that are very much possible if the current technology was expanded)
Cheating
Risk of getting caught

Role ideas:

Old friends from College
She was your best friend or maybe a lover for a while. You meet up down the road after a while and find out that she and you are both single. Do you take the chance you never thought you would have again?

Mutual genetic experiments that have escaped.

Ranch hand and the ranchers daughter
I am looking for this in one of two ways. Either I play the young daughter of the rancher who is looking to learn or gets used by the older (18-25) handsome ranch hand. Or I am the ranchers spunky daughter who has just returned from college and you are the new ranch hand.

Viking that has raided a holy temple

Sold into a slavery
I am the smart and talented daughter of a mid-class family. My father took a loan from your father to pay for my schooling but found that he couldnt repay it. Your father requires that I come live with your family. He either gives me to you as a slave or as a bride.

Best Friends Girl (MxM?xF) (NEW 8/29!)

Mindi loves her husband, Luke, very much. But recently Luke has been bringing around a new friend of his, (insert name here). Mindi cant help but be attracted to him and she knows he wants her too. Luke loves the idea of watching Mindi with another man and gives permission for an interaction as long as he can watch (and/or join in. I would love to see this but it isnt necessary.). The idea is that multiple of these encounters happen and then they start seeing each other on the side without Luke knowing.

I am open for a lot of other things. Just send me a prompt if you have another idea or if you want to tweak this.

Check out my F-list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom