Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intergalactic Warfare (Snake & The Littlest Winchester)

Name: Evangeline Rowe, Eve
Attire: Same as photo
Weapons: Pepper Spray (in purse)
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Simone, Sly, and Liddy

Name: Rebecca Benson, Beks
Weapons: None
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Eve, Simone, Sly, and Liddy

Name: Simone Deveroux
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Eve, Liddy, and Sly

Name: Lydia Micheals, Liddy
Weapons: Wrench (in backpack)
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Simone, Eve, and Sly

Liddy smiled when Sky said it was like something out of a SciFi movie. Honestly she was proud of Sky for even knowing that much. As she sat there and stared at the box Sky pulled out her phone and started texting. As Sky put her phone back she asked if Liddy thought the aliens where coming. The idea made Liddy's face light up with excitment. As Sky nudged Liddy she smiled looking at Sky. "God I hope so." Liddy's tone was playful, but also housed a small spark of hope. Liddy had thought since she was little that aliens were real. This just made her feel she might have been right. Without hesitation Liddy picked up the box and started looking at it closely.

When's Bek's phone went off she pulled it out and raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck?" Looking over at Sly she smiled and just handed him the phone as she walked over to Jay and Simone. Clearing her throat loudly Beks smiled. "Hey....You two crazy sex addicts....Sky needs us." Kicking Jay's shoe Beks put her hands on her hips and waited.

Hearing Sky needed them Eve looked over at Sly with a curious look on her face. "What's going on?" Hesitantly she stood up. The hesitation wasn't because her friends needed them, but more because she didn't want to get off Chad's lap. Taking him by the hand as she got to her feet she continued to look at Sly.

Simone kissed Jay one last time and turned to look at Beks. "Everything okay?" Beks shook her head. "I dunno...Got a text saying we needed to get back there...So we need to get back there." Nodding Simone smiled before looking at Jay. "Okay. Come on love. Let's go."

2lx8p3d.jpg

Name:Jaylene Micheals, Jay
Attire:Link
Weapons:None
Tagging:Sky, Chad, Liddy, Beks, Simone, and Eve

xpymf9.jpg

Name:Skylar Bradford, Sky
Tagging:Chad, Jay, Liddy, Beks, Simone, and Eve

10g0dx3.jpg

Name:Sylvester Bradford, Sly
Attire:Black Tank top, Camo Pants, Combat Boots, Dog tags
Weapons:9mm in holster on his side
Tagging:Sky, Jay, Beks, Simone, Liddy, Sees Chad and Eve

29w5vkj.jpg

Name:Chadwick Meyers, Chad
Attire:link
Weapons:none
Tagging:Eve

Sky let out a laughe when Liddy said she hoped the aliens were coming. She leaned over and kissed her cheek softly, "You are such a nerd but you're my nerd so it's ok" ,she stated playfully. When Liddy picked the box up Sky looked at it with her, it was definitely weird.

Sly took the phone from Beks and read the text then quirked a brow. Whatever Sky wanted to show them had to be something big, Sky normally didn't get overly excited over much and she was definitely excited to show them whatever it was she found. He followed Beks over to where Jay and Simone were and laughed as she kicked Jay in the shoe. When Eve asked what was going on Sly looked to her, "I dunno Sky said to come look at something she seems pretty excited" ,Sly said in response.

As Eve got off of his lap Chad stood up, he looked to Sly as he spoke and when he finished Chad raised his eyebrow, "Well let's go check it out then" ,he said in response as Eve took his hand. He made his way over to the rest of the group and as Jay began to sit up he grabbed her hat and put it on his head.

Jay groaned in disappointment when she felt her foot get kicked and Simone pull away, then when Chad took her hat for the second time that day she just gave him a look. She wasn't going to hit him while he was holding Eve's hand it was cute and she didn't want to be a jerk, she would just beat the crap out of him later. "Alright let's go" ,Jay sighed jokingly. She stood up and put her arm around Simone's shoulders.

Sly grabbed Beks' hand and lead the way towards where Sky and Liddy were. When they got there Sly seen the glowing and picked up his pace as he walked towards them, "What the fuck is that?" ,he stated letting go of Beks' hand and kneeling down next to Liddy and his sister and grabbed the object from Liddy. He had heard....rumors.....about things while he was away on missions and the object looked curious to him and would possibly be evidence the rumors were true.

"Jeez Sly just snatch shit all rudely" ,Jay said jokingly. In all honesty she was a bit freaked out, she knew Liddy must be fascinated by it but Jay had seen all those alien invasion movies and usually discovering something fucked up is how it starts, "Why are you touching that shit anyway, haven't you seen Tommy Knockers?" ,Jay asked while giving the three a look.

Chad just looked at the object for a few seconds before turning to look at Eve, "Come on let's go check it out" ,he said excitedly. It looked pretty cool and he was kinda drawn towards it. He laughed at Jay's Tommy Knockers comment, that movie freaked him out when Jay had first made him watch it but Chad wasn't really a believer of anything like that happening in real life and he definitely wanted to check it out.

Looking at Sky as she said Liddy was a nerd she let out a laugh. "Yeah, I may be a nerd...And I'm most definately your nerd...but you are the one who knew this looked like something out a of Science Fiction movie so ha!" Smiling at Sky Liddy kissed her on the cheek as she continued to look at the box.

The group walked over to where Liddy and Sky were and when Beks saw the glowing box and Sly take it from Liddy she got a worried look on her face. "Sly sweetie, should you really be touching that if you don't know what it is?"

Liddy laughed at her sister as she mocked Sly for snatching the box from her. "You may want to beat me up later anyhow sis...So yeah, be nice now!" She smiled at Jay for a moment then looked over at Sky who was still sitting next to her. Then turning back to Jay as she brought up Tommy Knockers she let out a laugh. "Seriously sis...Not all aliens are evil."

When Chad said they should go check it out Eve followed closely, much like Simone had done with Jay. Both girls were slightly freaked out by the box. Simone looked at Jay and pursed her lips. "Should they really be touching that thing?" Looking back to the group Simone spoke up louder. "It could be radioactive guys."

When Eve heard Simone say it could be radioactive she tugged on Chad's arm and tried to keep him from getting any closer. "Chad...honey, maybe we shouldn't touch it...It's neat and all, but someone could get seriously hurt."

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

Sly looked to Beks and smiled, "I don't think there's anything dangerous about it, I've heard some things, this could be worth a lot of money" ,he said quietly. He held the box up and examined it closely for a bit, the outside looked like a thick plastic and metal edges while the inside was some weird form of wiring surrounding a symbol of sorts that was glowing. Sly smirked then stood up and turned facing Jay with the box in his hand and tossed it towards her.

Out of instinct Jay caught the box, she wanted to drop it but she didn't want Sly to get mad if it broke, "You're a dick!" ,Jay snapped with a slight playful tone. The expression on her face though was saying different, she went pale the second she caught the thing and she looked scared. When Liddy said not all aliens were bad Jay shot a look at her sister, "All the aliens I've seen are fucking evil, like in war of the worlds, Predator, Independence Day, the only friendly fucking alien I've ever seen is ET and I doubt ET would be carrying something like this it's some advanced race type shit" ,Jay rambled as she held the box out in an attempt to get someone else to grab it.

Chad looked to Eve when she said maybe they shouldn't touch it, "Eh, Sly knows about this stuff he wouldn't have tossed it to Jay if he thought it could harm her in any way" ,he said before giving her a smile. He walked over to Jay and grabbed the box from her, he immediately held it up and looked at it, turning it in his hand to look at it from different angles. "This thing is so cool" ,he said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"I don't think it's dangerous guys I mean we've been looking at it for a while now" ,Sky stated. She was trying to think of anything it could possibly be but she couldn't think of anything. "What do you think it is Chad?" ,she asked as she turned to look at her friend.

"I have no fucking clue" ,Chad said in response as he continued to look at it. "You have any idea what it is?" ,he asked Eve as he turned to face her.

Beks looked at Sly with a slight frown on her face as he didn't go into anymore detail. "What have you heard? We aren't all going to turn into like the Incredible Hulk are we?" Tilting her head to the side Beks furrowed her brows. She didn't really mean to snap at Sly, she was just scared. "Sorry sweetie...It's just...I've never seen anything like it." As Sly tossed the box at Jay Beks slapped him on the arm. "It could have exploded!"

Simone was quite curious about the box, but also scared. As it was tossed at Jay Simone felt like she couldn't breath. What if the box broke and Jay got hurt? "What the fuck Sly?" As she finished speaking Simone covered her mouth and her eyes grew wide. Simone wasn't one to curse ever, and she had just cursed at someone she looked up to. "So sorry...I...I don't know what came over me."

Smiling at Simone Beks chuckled and shook her head. "That's called love Simone...doing something you wouldn't normally do out of fear for someone you care about." Leaning against Sly Beks wrapped her arm around his and watched as Jay studied it.

When her sister piped up saying all the aliens with advanced tech in movies were evil Liddy shrugged. "Yeah okay, but those are movies." Liddy spoke as she stood up and walked over to her sister. "This could be an advanced race trying to make contact. Maybe they need help." Sighing as her sister had said the only friendly alien was E.T. Liddy shook her head. "What about Mac from Mac and Me...Or the race from Avatar...Or Vulcans...Need I keep going? There were tons of friendly races in Star Gate...Shit the Asguardians had a city that looked like it was run off shit like this."

As Chad gave Eve his opinion on the box being dangerous Eve nodded and walked over to Jay with him. As he took it from Jay, Eve noticed his face light up. Eve stood close to Chad as he looked through it, tilting her head to look with him. If Chad thought it was safe it had to be...She knew he wouldn't do anything to put her in harms way.

The girls all looked at Sky as she said she didn't think it was dangerous. Liddy just smiled at her and bit her bottom lip as she listened to Sky. She was being so brave, even though Liddy knew she was freaking out inside.

As Chad said he didn't know what it was and asked Eve her opinion she shrugged. "I dunno, maybe some engineer just put it together for a project then when they got bored with it they threw it out...Maybe it was like a home made lamp or something." In all honesty she had no idea, but that seemed like it would make the most since.

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

Sly laughed a little at Beks questions, "I've just heard some stuff and no I don't believe we'll turn into the Incredible Hulk babe, although that would be pretty bad ass" ,he said in response before placing his arm around her shoulders. "You guys should take a look at it, the technology looks fucking amazing" ,he stated. He raised an eyebrow hearing Simone swear, "Whoa sorry I just thought it was something we could all enjoy together I didn't mean any harm" ,Sly said in an apologetic tone. He felt bad for scaring the woman, she clearly had feelings for Jay and was concerned for her safety. "I honestly don't think there's anything dangerous about it guys".

When Simone swore Jay managed to let out a giggle, "That was the cutest thing ever" ,she said with a smile before wrapping her arms around Simone's waist. She smiled even brighter when Beks made the comment about love, Jay knew she could easily fall in love with Simone and she hoped she felt the same. Jay knew Simone cared for her and she cared for Simone just as much. As Liddy began listing off all the friendly aliens from movies Jay began to shake her head, "Stop, stop, stop, Liddy, You know I don't know who half of those things are that you just mentioned but you do make a good point, IF it is something from some kind of aliens I really hope they're nice" ,Jay continued.

As Chad continued to look at the box he noticed Eve looking at it with him and it made him smile. When she answered his question he thought for a moment, "Yeah that's possible....but I dunno, Liddy's an engineer and she said she's never seen anything like this before, right Liddy?" ,he asked as he continued to look the object over.

Sky stood up and made her way over to Liddy. There was an odd look on Sky's face, she was damn near expressionless, which was unusual for the woman. Something felt off to her but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, all she knew was that she wanted to leave. Even though Sky felt that way she resisted the urge to walk back to her car as much as she could as she grabbed Liddy's hand and held it. She was feeling uneasy and she needed the comfort.

Back
Top Bottom