Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Fandom Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, so I'm guessing if your here your interested in a possible game. I am too! I figured it was time for a fresh thread. The others I were using are getting pretty old. Particularly I'm looking to explore the darker side of some fandoms. Yes I'd like romance in them but that would be more of a build up and an underlying tone. We can include anything from non con, light bondage, some dom/sub elements or other things like that. For some of the fandoms I'm thinking we'd have to tweak things a bit and go a tad AU to be able to go with the darker elements.

Forms of rping; I prefer thread or email as far as where to rp goes. Pms I prefer to use for discussion but i can do rps as well. I might be persuaded to use aim though for ooc chat.

Pairings; I'm looking to find people to play canons for my ocs. I can double and play a guy or girl in return though. I'm just not interested in only playing male, or only playing female canons. (Whatever my writing partners gender is and what pairing they're wanting) That's why if this is the case I prefer to double so everyone can be happy.
There it one expecting where I'd like to try yuri (never have before) and there's one fandom where I'll do oc x oc (unless we're doubling and you want your pairing as canon x canon, or oc x oc) I'll list males and females I think I could play in each fandom

Writing; I tend to write a couple paragraphs per post and I would like someone who could do the same please.

Pictures and description; I prefer to use both. I love using pictures to reference who I'm playing, but I also like throwing in description as well. It's the best of both worlds.

Third person writing only!

Key; Bold is who I want to play
*= How much I'm craving

Fandoms;

Game of Thrones

This is one of the ones I'm thinking things might need tweaked and a little AU. A lot of the characters are semi-decent and probably wouldn't do the sort of dark things that I'm looking for in this search. I'm looking to particularly explore the darker side of the Starks if anyone is interested.

Pairings;

Robb x oc ******
Stark oc x Bolton oc
Stark oc x Targaryen oc

Characters I could attempt; Sansa, Daenerys, Jon Snow, Tyrion, Jaime

The northern army has been at war with the south for months now in a fight to win their independence as well as for the Starks to get their beloved sisters and daughters back. Each and every battle the Lannisters have said to have been defeated. What would happen if the King in the North gained another advantage when they would take over a stronghold and come across a Lannister. Not only that but a female? And what if she had information useful to them? Will they use her as a bargaining chip since the Kingslayer is much to dangerous to let free, or will she be useful in some other way?

Vampire Diaries

Yup I'm a sucker for vampire fandoms so there will be a few listed. Particularly I'm interested in rps focusing on The Originals. They're my absolute favorites in the show. For doubling I doubt mind playing someone that isn't a Mikaelson however! I also think it would be interesting to add the blood bond from True Blood into this fandom if anyone would be up for it.

Pairings;
Klaus x oc ****
Kol x oc ****

Characters I could try and play; Rebekah, Damon, Stefan, Elijah

Rosaline, my oc, knew the originals as well as Katherine in the past. The Petrova vampire had made her and used her to be a spy of sorts. Rosaline had to get in good with the original vampires and become apart of the inner circle Klaus trusted. All the while she would give Katerina information so that the brunette could stay hidden and far away. What happens when Klaus finds out she's helping the person he's been chasing for decades? Well she barely had enough time to escape. For x reason [we can decide what it is] she ends up coming to Mystic Falls. What will happen when she runs into Klaus there?

***Warning, if you have not seen season four and don't want to be spoiled then do not continue on reading this idea

With Bonnie having been able to bring Jeremy back from the dead before, Kol did not intend to stay dead once the vile was dropped. Oh no, he planned to come back and take revenge on all of those who wronged him and had killed him. And what happens when my oc comes into town to investigate the deaths of the twelve witches? And what happens if she looks very similar to a witch he knew centuries ago and must be a descendant of her?

I'm thinking maybe he gets her to help by knowing of some lost family item. Like a Grimoire of the witch he'd known, or an amulet that the relative of my oc could have had?

True Blood
Yup another one. Mostly I'm interested I'm doing something involving Eric or Pam. There's not a lot of people I feel I'd be good at but I can try.

Pairings
Eric x oc
Pam x oc (Yes this is where I'd like to attempt yuri)

Characters I could try and play; Just suggest!

This idea could be used for either pairing.

What if there were other supernatural creatures in the world? More than just the normal vampires, shifters, were's, and fairies. And what if these other supernatural beings might have powers that influence vampires? (Like how Sookie's light power could affect vamps)

I was thinking my oc would be a succubus. That she'd have the ability to kind get people to do what she wants. (I'm not sure how to explain it. But if you have ever watched Lost Girl then it's like that.) and maybe she could influence emotions. When she comes across Fangtasia and accidentally has to use her power on a vampire, Eric (or Pam) sees this and finds that she would be a good person to work for them. If they can find a way to get her to.

Twilight

Okay I know I'll get a lot of crap talk for posting this but hear me out. I'm not looking for sparkly vampires that eat from bunnies. I'm wanting something dark. No sparkles, no Bella. Plus I'm a little more interested in doing something with the Vulturi anyway! But dark version Cullen's would be cool too.

Pairings;
Emmett x oc **
Alec x oc ***

Characters I could try; Jacob, Jasper, Edward, Rosalie, Alice, suggest!

Alec x oc;

Everyone knows Aro loves to have vampires with unique and powerful gifts. There's been rumors of a young vampire (my oc would have been changed into a vampire and has been one for no more than five years) that has a rather powerful gift. This vampire can control the element of fire. It can't hurt or kill her (unless of course she's decapitated and then set on fire to be killed like any other vampire.) Because of this he sends Alec, Demetri, and Jane to find this girl and bring her back to Vulterra. Will she agree to join?

Kinda vague, we can discuss more if your interested.

Wrestling
Yes WWE and TNA. Sorry but I just love these shows.

Wwe
CM Punk x oc ***
Dean Ambrose x oc ******

(This is a Dean Ambrose idea based for if the Shield was still together, or just set back when they still were.) - Dean x oc

Daniel Bryan and a few other superstars have spoken out against the Authority and so far all have paid the price. Most were attacked by the Hounds of Justice and/or put in handicap matches that were where the odds were stacked against them. Well what if divas started to say things as well? Better yet what if one was newer? Perhaps the Authority saw that just unfair matches wouldn't work on this one. She was a bit outspoken, kind of a female CM Punk, so they decide to have The Shield scare/threaten her a bit. Maybe it goes a little too far as Dean is considered to be 'unstable'.

TNA
Bobby Roode x oc ***

Characters I can try; Aj Lee, Eve Torres, John Cena, Ziggler, Austin Aries,
(I could try knockouts like Tara or Velvet Sky. I just haven't been watching TNA as long and I'm not sure how good I'd be as people from that show)

So I could see this working for either show. I was thinking something a tad Game of Thrones-y with struggles for power and whatnot. Something similar to this new storyline with Bryan and the bosses.

Basically like in GoT, the divas/knockouts don't really have a say in things. The men are in charge and do whatever they like. What does this mean? If they want one of the women then they take them. (But not really out in public since the bosses don't know. It's more of like an unspoken rule type of thing.) The only condition with taking a diva/knockout, they have to get them alone before they claim them. This is particularly easy when a new girl comes into the company and doesn't really know how things are run.

So my oc would be new, maybe a little young, and also naive because of being a newbie.

Sorry, couldn't think of a better way to explain my thought of this. But anyway, if we wanted then maybe if another wrestler wanted the same female that one had, they fight it out in the ring to see who gets her? So a female could be passed to someone new at any given time.

If anyone is interested we could discuss this more in detail.

The Borgias

Pairing;
Cesare x oc
Juan x oc

Who I could attempt; Lucrezia, Juan

Again this would be a Cesare x oc. But it could also fit Juan x oc too.

My character would be a commoner coming from a family of a medium class. Her fathers still alive, her mother having died in child birth. While her and her father got along well enough, her favorite family member was always her uncle. Skip forward to a few years from what would be present day, her uncle is assassinated which causes her to become filled with vengeance. So much like the sculptor that Rodrigo meets in season two who pretends to be a guy, my oc dresses up and acts like a guy, learning the art of being an assassin.

After having completed her quest to kill those who killed her uncle she takes on various jobs which give good pay we come to the present. She's been offered a lot of money, I'm thinking by either Della Rovere or someone else looking to take out the Borgia family, to assassinate the pope. Michiketto (or if we do Juan x oc, either Juan or one of his personal guards) find this out and she's (he's) taken to Cesare/Juan to be dealt with.

We could discuss what happens in the encounter/afterwards etc. I'm thinking they would be looking to kill him, but somehow come to find out he is really a her.

Walking Dead (Please!)

Pairing;
Daryl x oc *****
Merle x oc

Who I can try; Rick, Shane, Suggest

I don't have any particular ideas for this. Just a kinda vague one. Basically my thought was that my oc would do something similar to what Morgan had done. You know, how he cleared out that one town and had traps everywhere. The difference would be that my oc did this to one specific building, though she does try to keep the streets somewhat clear. She would make the building look like a dump on the outside but really if one went in then they'd find food, supplies, water, all that type of stuff one needs for survival.

The group (or maybe we have Daryl get separated from the others and it's just him) stumbles across the place. Maybe they/he wants to take the stuff but my oc comes back and they kinda get into a confrontation. We can discuss this more in detail if you'd be interested in this.

Reign
Sebastian x oc******

What if Mary had a younger sister? Only a year or so younger, they hadn't grown up together as my character had lived with their uncle. With the English so hell bent on wanting Scotland it had seemed safer for it not to be known of the second child. Growing up as her uncle's supposed natural born daughter, it wasn't until after Mary came back to France that word got out about who the oc really was and it was safer for her to go and be under her sisters protection. Obviously this was good news for Mary as she could marry Francis like she wants and use this new found sister to help gain more alliances to Scotland. She'd get her love while the oc would marry whoever was convenient. What would happen if that started to get screwed up by her (the oc's) growing interested in Bash?

The Warriors
Ajax x oc******

The 100 (I am really interested in crossing it over with Game of Thrones and playing an oc Stark to Bellamy, or maybe Murphy)
Bellamy x oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom