Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a partner: MxF, FxF, FutaxF (Update 10/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlandAngel

Super-Earth
My F-List
Hello all. The name is Angel. I have been on BM about six months ago and this thread has given me a few great partners. Even so, I am looking for more partners and have revised my thread a bit. First off, what I am looking for in a partner.

I would appreciate a partner who writes at the least, a decent paragraph and uses proper grammar and spelling 99% of the time. No one is perfect and so mistakes are fine. I would, however, appreciate being able to read and understand what you have written.

I can now role play via IM but only Skype. dont expect any video chat time but this IM service works best for me. i do however, have sucky internet and work five days or six days a weekon average so IM service isnt my favorite way to role play. PMs or threads here on Blue Moon works great. I will try and reply at least once a day and on my days off I can reply moreso. I really do love role playing but real life gets in the way unfortunately.

These plots and pairings can range from dark and disturbing to light and romantic, so there should be something for everyone! Hope to hear from you, and do PM me please if you want to further discuss a plot or pairing listed.

My Biggest Craving Right Now!
Something involving a polygamous community. I want to play a girl who is perhaps arranged into a marriage with one of the church elders who has several wives already. The idea can vary. Maybe her adjusting to the life of a wife fourth or fifth wed, and even having stepchildren older than herself. He could be the Prophet of their commune, and his deviant tastes for younger girls known only to the wives he has. No one would speak ill of him. Perhaps, married to him, she begins to fall in love with his son who is closer to her age. Any ideas on this would be great and I would love to hear them.

Craving a twist on any of the following:
Beauty and the Beast
Sleeping Beauty
Red Riding Hood
Snow White
Rapunzel
Robin Hood
Princess Locked in a a Tower
Cinderella

Plots that are MxF

The Virgin Widow
Western
The west was notorious for killing men and women unable to handle its harshness. She came to the west to start a new life but when circumstances left her with no protection, a lecherous man tricked her and married her, determined to have his way. Only he was unable to perform and beat her for it. Treated no better than a slave, she worked for two years, cooking, cleaning and being beaten for every time he was unable to stand at attention. Then he died. Now free, and with her own land, the woman makes the best of her situation and when a man comes onto her land, claiming to be the long lost younger brother of her dead husband, she doesn't believe it but allows him to stay on as a hand. But this man is wanting more than his brother's land. He also wants his brother's widow and sets about seducing the little fiery vixen. Unaware of her virginal state.
Possible Kinks: seduction, risk of pregnancy

The Unwilling Bride
Medieval, Possible Fantasy
Born and raised as the sole heir to the throne, A princess is used to being in charge. With the sudden death of her father, she is unprepared for the great army that comes in the night, storms the castle and overtakes it. The man in charge is a handsome but cruel king who sees the beauty as nothing more than a pawn to gain control of her people more easily. He intends to have sons by her and many of them and wants to make her his in every way possible. He forces her into marriage, though really, he is her master and she must do as she is told, or her people may suffer for it.
Possible Kinks: dominance x submission, pregnancy, sadomasichism, pleasure control and denial, nonconsent

A Safe Haven
Medieval Fantasy
Magic once was a thriving part of the world. Those that wielded powers of the elements were considered gifted and special. Once they ruled kingdoms. But that all changed when a group of non magic humans discovered that draining those with magic of their blood and drinking it gave them abilities beyond their wildest imaginings. Those with natural magic were hunted and drained, until none remained. Or so it was thought. Those that remained found a place to remain safe and hidden and at peace. They rely upon a young woman who's father had been a king but had been killed from the mass armies of blood hunters. And the blood hunter who had their power have lost it for it was only temporary because it was not natural. So they need more. The son of the most powerful blood hunter ends up getting attacked close to the small colony of natural magic wielders and the woman in charge decides to heal him, knowing the risks but also unwilling to see any one die when she could have saved him.
Possible Kinks: romance, magic

Her Husband, The Monster
She was only seventeen when she met the guy she married. Young and in love, she thought he was perfection. He was rich where she was poor, he spoiled her, made her feel important and loved and special. She married him when she was eighteen, still a virgin, still sure she had met prince charming. All of that changed however, on her wedding night and she realized what a monster she had truly married. ---- This story could turn into a happy ending if we did a few years with her trapped in this abusive marriage, slowly trying to make a way out for herself. Escaping and maybe doing the story on when she escapes. But I really want to focus on the abuse and the betrayal she suffers when she realizes the man she has been seeing and is now married to, was not the man he appeared to be.
Possible Kinks: d/s, humiliation, abuse, pregnancy, risk of pregnancy

A Most Perfect Revenge
It started out simply. After being fucked over by the CEO and fired despite putting in all the work, a man decides he is going to take his revenge out and seduce the pristine virginal college-aged daughter of the CEO. He manages to go to London where she is attending Oxford. Targeting her. What better way to revenge himself then to take the virginity of a girl who's father means to pawn her off to one of his sycophantic executives. A good catholic girl, the man that enters her life is so sure of himself, so handsome and so sexual that its hard for her to resist but she does try. Witty and sure of herself, she is sure he is just a playboy that is after her because she is playing hard to get. Eventually she agrees to go out on a date with him and one date turns into her biggest nightmare.
Possible Kinks: rape, coercion, fear, blackmail, pregnancy, risk of pregnancy

Plots that are FxF or FutaxF

The Broken Slave
Modern Alternate Universe, Futuristic
Slaveryis a commonplace thing. Women that are not of a high social standing are marketed or their skills. Cooking, cleaning, beauty and such. Slaves are trained from an early age to their higher calling except for the pleasure or sex slaves. They are kept innocent to fetch higher prices. One such slaveis sold to an evil and cruel man who rapes and degrades her before deciding she is not what he wants. Placed back on the market, the girl expects her next master to be just as cruel and heartless but instead is sold to a woman who seeks to help her heal and love.
Possible Kinks: romance, futa, toys, d/s, plot centric

Pairings that are FxF or MxF or FutaxF
Princess x Prince(ss)
Prince x Servant
Princess x Knight
Lady x Lord
Rancher x Mail order Bride
Arranged Marriage
King/Queen x Princess
King/Queen x Servant
King/Queen x Peasant
Schoolteacher x Rancher
Rancher x Pastor's Daughter
Outlaw x School Teacher
Outlaw x Pastor's Daughter

Modern Pairings
Master/Mistress x Slave
Boss x Secretary
Principal x Student
Teacher x Student
Gang x Kidnapped Victim
Human Trafficker x Newest Victim
Pimp x New Call Girl
Abusive Boyfriend/Husband/Girlfriend x Abused Girlfriend/Wife
Kidnapper x Victim
Father/Mother x Daughter
Grandfather x Granddaughter
Older Brother/Sister x Younger Sister

If you have any ideas of a historical nature or modern nature, please feel free to contact me. Can't wait to hear from you guys! Thanks for reading.

RE: Searching for a partner: MxF or FxF (Ignore post and view count)

Bump for a GREAT RP Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom