Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

---Looking for a detailed and longterm rp---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow11

Star
Hey everyone!

I thought I might be time to put up what I’m looking for and some idea i have in mind. Some may be picky; others rather relaxed so let’s go!

Before we start I’ll tell you a little about myself. I’m a pretty experienced role-player, got a couple of years up my sleeve. I’m not the best with grammar and the occasional spelling error but I assure you everything’s definitely readable and understandable one way or another. I love detail, you can go to extremes with me and I’ll find it a huge turn on. I’m looking for a dominant partner that can start and adventure with me that will last. Someone who will stay interested and keep up the detail in every post, someone who will leave me looking forward to reading a response and lastly, someone who is interested in bringing forth the plot before heading straight to smut.

Alright that seems to cover me, to get a good grasp of what I’m into and my kinks check out my F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/crow11/. If there’s something in the maybe section on that list that you’re interested in doing please ask me as ill most likely agree to do it.

Plots:

1.Lets make it dirty - This is a dirty version of a role-play I was undertaking before it became inactive. It involves a male and a female. The male is a werewolf or Lycanthrope. You’re very dominant in your wolf form but when you change your keep to yourself and can be classified as shy. We can discuss settings and other details but it revolves around the wolf (You) being shot and so being forced into changing into your naked, human form. You stumble upon a cottage that you have seen passing by and occasionally watching as a girl of interest lives there with her parents. She loves wolves and is one to try and follow the pack that you live with but with no avail. Seeing you stumble on her deck, naked and wounded she takes you in and it goes from their...

This rp can go many different ways and leaves tuns of oppotunity to add in or change somthing. For more information on that one chuck me a message.

2. The worlds against us.- A war has broken out between normal humans and those blessed or touched with certain abilities. People of the 21st century have become in raged out of jealousy and fear of what the “Saiyans”(Name given to those with powers) may do. Most try to keep their powers under wraps while others go on rampages out of anger for what citizens have done to them. Most are killed on the spot if caught with a power or taken for testing. That’s just some brief info on what to expect. Now a 18-21 year old boy and girl, both living on their own or with unaware siblings or family venture forth to escape an inspection that has been forced upon families to try and seek out those with powers. They come across each other, both showing hostility before coming to terms with what they have in common. They leave together, running from those who chase while forming a bond. Once again, chuck me a message if you want more info on that one.

3. Opposites sides, same house. - This plot goes along the lines or Mr and Mrs Smith (The movie with Brad Pitt?) Typically the same scenario. Both are assasins/secret service/ninjas that are set out to destroy the other. Upon realising their mission they go ahead before finding that their attraction towards eachother is to strong and so they turn to run or fight back.

That's all I have for the time being, if you have any ideas or share they same kinks with me don't be afraid to send me a message. I don't bite back to often. ;)

RE: What Crow's Looking For. Can you help?

Fixed my F-list link and... BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom