Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Returning for New Encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kichou

Super-Earth
Well hello there again Blue Moon. I've returned after a long break, got some stuff in order, and find myself with some free time I can sit down and roleplay. So I've returned, with a new request thread. It won't be too-heavily-detailed since I'm a very easy person to please.

Let's start with a few things about myself.
  • I am a female in real life. But I am more than willing to play a female or male character.
  • Can play dom or sub. I don't like to be an extremely rude/harsh/forceful dom, though; just not me.
  • I've been roleplaying for five years. As for the sex and such, not that long. Be easy on me? :c
  • I usually mirror what my roleplaying partner gives. I've improved since the last time I was around and will try to give you a solid couple of paragraphs or so.
As for you, as long as you're literate and know what you want, then I think we'll be just fine. c:

Here's just a couple of things that I most certainly would not do.
  • No scat, vore, blood, etc.
  • I'm not comfortable playing a futa of any sort. Nor really interested in a RP involving one.

As I said, I'm interested in a wide variety of things. To give a short, general list of things people are often uncertain of, however, here's just a few things:
  • MxM, FxF, or FxM, any works for me.
  • Furries of all sorts, though mostly prefer felines, canines, equines, or dragons.
  • Anything fantasy, be it so far as magic or just set in a medieval time period.
  • I do enjoy incest~ But gladly will do any other sort of relationship between characters.
For an extensive list, you can check out my F-list here.

As for plots, I really don't have anything in mind for now. But below is a list of a few current cravings of mine I'd love you forever for if you agreed to do one. <3
  • MxM pairs! I will gladly take any pairs, but really looking for some of this. c:
  • Incest between siblings~
  • Something fantasy-set with the species of our characters, whether they're both something mythical or just one. (I enjoy WoW. cough.)
  • I think I'd also like to do some sort of master/slave roleplay where I'd be playing the slave part. I've honestly never partaken in one, so...just wanting to explore into that a bit.

So, that's about all there is to that. If you've got a plot idea you think I'll be interested, just drop me a PM, I probably really would enjoy it! I personally am mostly about pleasing my roleplay partner to ensure that they enjoy the RP, maybe even more than how much I'm enjoying it. Hope to hear from you~!

Kichou said:
Well hello there again Blue Moon. I've returned after a long break, got some stuff in order, and find myself with some free time I can sit down and roleplay. So I've returned, with a new request thread. It won't be too-heavily-detailed since I'm a very easy person to please.

Let's start with a few things about myself.
  • I am a female in real life. But I am more than willing to play a female or male character.
  • Can play dom or sub. I don't like to be an extremely rude/harsh/forceful dom, though; just not me.
  • I've been roleplaying for five years. As for the sex and such, not that long. Be easy on me? :c
  • I usually mirror what my roleplaying partner gives. I've improved since the last time I was around and will try to give you a solid couple of paragraphs or so.
As for you, as long as you're literate and know what you want, then I think we'll be just fine. c:

Here's just a couple of things that I most certainly would not do.
  • No scat, vore, blood, etc.
  • I'm not comfortable playing a futa of any sort. Nor really interested in a RP involving one.

As I said, I'm interested in a wide variety of things. To give a short, general list of things people are often uncertain of, however, here's just a few things:
  • MxM, FxF, or FxM, any works for me.
  • Furries of all sorts, though mostly prefer felines, canines, equines, or dragons.
  • Anything fantasy, be it so far as magic or just set in a medieval time period.
  • I do enjoy incest~ But gladly will do any other sort of relationship between characters.
For an extensive list, you can check out my F-list here.

As for plots, I really don't have anything in mind for now. But below is a list of a few current cravings of mine I'd love you forever for if you agreed to do one. <3
  • MxM pairs! I will gladly take any pairs, but really looking for some of this. c:
  • Incest between siblings~
  • Something fantasy-set with the species of our characters, whether they're both something mythical or just one. (I enjoy WoW. cough.)
  • I think I'd also like to do some sort of master/slave roleplay where I'd be playing the slave part. I've honestly never partaken in one, so...just wanting to explore into that a bit.

So, that's about all there is to that. If you've got a plot idea you think I'll be interested, just drop me a PM, I probably really would enjoy it! I personally am mostly about pleasing my roleplay partner to ensure that they enjoy the RP, maybe even more than how much I'm enjoying it. Hope to hear from you~!

It sounds very attractive, I'm a real curious on this and I would like to try it, please answer this to let me know it reached to you, THABKSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom