Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Test Gone Wrong by RobBase086 and Artemis' Priestess

Artemis said:
When he hands her the blood she smiles. "Thanks. Im... im really sorry about scaring you earlier. I wasnt sure what was really going on..." She drinks the blood quickly, still unbelievably hungry. "I wonder... is there anyway I could get new clothes, or even a shower?" Looking down at the dress that has her own blood down it. "I would really appriaciate it. I promise not to bite." She laughs playfully, looking deep into the guy's eyes.

The intern really did not trust her at all. "You are welcome and it is all right about earlier today." He says to her with a smile still not trusting her though. "No I am sorry but I cannot allow you to get any new clothes or get a shower. You have to remain in there." He tells her making the mistake of looking into her eyes and falling under her spell. She seemed to catch onto what she is able to do without any problems at all.

"It is just a shower", she smiles knowing exactly what is going on. So that is how Drake did it to her. She makes sure she keeps eye contact. "Just open the door and show me to the shower." She reaches through touching the guy's arm. "What is your name or are you just the intern?"

Artemis said:
"It is just a shower", she smiles knowing exactly what is going on. So that is how Drake did it to her. She makes sure she keeps eye contact. "Just open the door and show me to the shower." She reaches through touching the guy's arm. "What is your name or are you just the intern?"

"That is all you are needing is a shower?' He asks her as he smiles back at her. "Yes I shall open up the door for you and show you where the shower is at.." Rick could feel her cold hands touch his arms as he guided her to where the shower is at for her to clean herself off. "My name is Rick Maurer." He tells her.

"Rick... I like that name." She smiles at him as they get to the shower room. She turns her back to him. "Can you unzip this for me?" Feeling his fingers sliding the zipper of the dress down, she shimmies out of it. Pulling off her bra and panties she slips into an open shower. She keeps watch as he cant help but watch her showering. "Do you want to join me?"

Artemis said:
"Rick... I like that name." She smiles at him as they get to the shower room. She turns her back to him. "Can you unzip this for me?" Feeling his fingers sliding the zipper of the dress down, she shimmies out of it. Pulling off her bra and panties she slips into an open shower. She keeps watch as he cant help but watch her showering. "Do you want to join me?"

"Well I am glad that you like Rick for my name." He responds back to her with a smile on his face as he watches her turn her back toward him. "Yes I can unzip that for you." As he starts to unzip and then watch her get undress in front of him. For some reason the drug that transferred from Drake into her body has changed her appearance. "I would not mind joining you." He was smiling as he was getting undressed and did not realize that he was going to be bitten by her.

Back
Top Bottom