Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
A few things about me first!

1) I am literate (so I should be as I take English at University!) I expect you to be. It really annoys me when people don't spell simple words correctly or chat talk. I DO NOT like LOL, and OMG. Not for me okay? Also I'm not a grammar Nazi... I make mistakes like all people regarding spelling and punctuation.

2) I prefer quality over quantity. I usually write 5-7 sentences up to two or three paragraphs, I usually write and match my partner. I love detail, but please...please don't write me a novel. I just feel there is no need to ramble...just come out with it.

3) I have had two people in the past REALLY piss me off with replies. If you can't reply or roleplay for at least two weeks (without good reason) have the decency to tell me. If you don't want to roleplay anymore just tell me. It is EXTREMELY bad etiquette to just leave someone waiting like that.

4) I write in 3rd person only. If I do first person it is to personal and I'm not here for cybersex, I'm here for a good roleplay like most the people on this forum.

---Okay now to the plots!---
MasterXServant
My character has been a servant in your family for twelve years, since she was five years old. When we were younger we were childhood friends, but it had to be kept a secret as we weren't supposed to mix, being from different social classes.

Your Father sent you away to see the world when you were twelve and I was eleven, and you hadn't seen my character (Angelique) until you returned. You were sent away because the Father could see possible friendship blossoming between his son and the maid.As the Master's son returns at nineteen years old, eighteen year old Angelique is still working as a servant, when you arrive you do not even recognise who she is, she's grown up into quite the attractive young lady. As time goes on more than friendship flares between the two and they end up in a relationship, but they once again have to keep it a secret or else society will abandon him altogether. His Father is also a big problem, seeing as he has been eyeing the pretty servant for quite some time, and wants her for himself one way or another.
I'd also really appreciate on this one if you would be able to write both the Father and son (I'd be very impressed )

Plot 2:

Spy X Enemy's Wife = This one can go either way dependant on whether you like dark or romantic. The Dark plot involves the spy capturing the enemy, only to have the enemy unwilling to divulge any information on whom he works for/ his location. So the spy captures the enemy's wife in order to get the enemy to talk.
The second idea of this is where the enemy treats the wife nastily (physically, sexually, mentally, emotionally) So much so she unknowingly runs into the spy's arms. Only to find out they are against each other.

Female Spy X Male Spy- Your character is a cocky smooth agent who has a long list of women. Whilst my character is sarcastic, a little cold and feisty. Both irritate and to a large extent seemingly despise one another, but he cannot ignore her beauty and her soft side, whilst she can't ignore his charm and when his shield broken, loving side. They spend the night together after feelings get too much, but when he wakes up and she's been taken hostage what lengths would he go to to get her back? He's not known for love but she might just be an exception.
---

Thats pretty much all I have for now, if you are interested in any of the plots please private message me. I write on PM, email and yahoo usually. I look forward to hearing from you!

A x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom