Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko looking for a male for MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittycat19

Star
I am someone who loves my characters to be magical female nekos. I love to be a futa but if I'm not I'm okay with that too. I love to have my character grow closer to my partners character before sex happens but if you want a one time sex roleplay I am good with that too. Also I prefer to rp through threads or IM.
If you want to know specifically what kinks I like send me a note and I will tell you.

Lastly I am not the best at creating plots so if you have one it would be much appreciated. If I think of any I am dying to do I will post it here.

*Plots*

1. Mad Scientist 1.0: One where a scientist is working on my character and he turns my character into a super powered neko. Your character would either be the scientist who transformed me or someone else in the lab. The scientist could be good or evil. We will figure out the other specific details if you choose this one.

2. Mad Scientist 2.0: This one is the same as the first but instead of turning my character into a neko, the scientist will turn my neko character into a futa.

3. Arranged Marriage: A plot where our two characters have an arranged marriage, whether it be to save two countries from war or some other reason. I can either be a futa cat girl or a cat girl.

4. Abandoned Building: A plot where one of our characters finds a thought to be abandoned house in a storm. They go inside to take shelter. In reality thought he house is not abandoned. One of characters is living in it. We can decide together what is living inside the house.

5. The Hidden Village: A plot where an adventurer finds a village. The village's people consists of humanoid creatures not known to the adventurer. I would most likely be playing the villagers. This plot can be placed in almost any setting.

6. New Time: A plot where my character was trapped in time and your character must reintroduce her to civilization.

7.Exotic Exchange Program: A plot where my character is in a sort of exchange program where she will be leaving her kind to live with a human. In the story this exchange program will just be beginning. The plot is based on the manga Monster Musume.

All the ones from above are available but I am in the mood for a kinky oneshot right now as well.

I am looking for a rp partner again. I currently have two continuous rps going. I am trying to find someone who isn't too busy with life right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom