Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Slayer's Princess (Javorcek X MissMelly)

William groaned happily as he lapped at her pink slit. Lenia’s taste was absolutely intoxicating…sweet but slightly tangy, with the texture of a light oil; he couldn’t help but want to devour her. Though as diligently as he had been working before to capture every drop of her delicious nectar, now he was just trying to get her sopping wet. Her willingness to try something so taboo just for him made his heart swell. She trusted him to take care of her and accept her desires, and he could do the same for her.

“I love you, Lenia.” William murmured softly as he kissed his way upwards from her now dripping slit. His lips traced up along the flat expanse of her back, his beard tickling along the raised ridge of her spine. The young knight knew that he was asking for a lot by coaxing his beautiful princess into committing such a depraved, taboo act; but he couldn’t be more thankful for a lover that was willing to at least try something new. As sheltered of a life his lover had led, he admired that she was up for a little bit of adventure, far outside of her comfort zone. “If it hurts or you need me to stop, just tell me and I swear to you, I will.”

William leaned forward, his cock that had been absolutely spent moments ago was now stiffening once again and now nuzzled gently against her rear as he leaned over her. Light kisses to Lenia’s shoulder were given before he whispered for her to kiss him. As their lips met, he felt a slight shiver go up his spine and his heart beat a little faster in his chest. Their kiss was unhurried and tender; he knew that Lenia needed a little reassurance from him…proof that he would be gentle, that he would take care of her, that as much as the animal inside of him rattled against the cage, he was still her William.

“Just stay nice and relaxed for me, I want to make sure it doesn’t hurt you when I thrust into you for the first time.” He murmured into her ear before kissing her temple and pulling away. Kneeling behind her, he worked two of his fingers into her exposed sex. A few pumps into her slit were given, just to make sure that his hand was thoroughly coated with her juices before he withdrew his now glistening fingers from her womanhood. It didn’t take long for him to replace them with something better, his cock gliding into her sopping wet folds so that that too could become lubricated with her juices.

He was extremely tempted to just grab her by the hips and pound into her slick heat…but he had a bigger goal in mind: he wanted to claim her cute little virgin rear before any other lover could. So he focused on slowly grinding his hips into hers to help distract her from the one finger that was slowly working it’s way into her rear. She was so tight that he could barely get her finger inside of her! Good thing he had had the presence of mind to warm her up first. Once she was taking the one finger without too much resistance, William slid in a second finger. Both digits began pumping in and out of her rear, keeping up the same slow, unhurried pace of his throbbing manhood inside of her sweet folds.

“Are you ready my dirty little minx?” William asked as he withdrew his fingers and his cock from her now willing holes. He pressed the bulbous head of his member against her tight ring of muscle, pushing insistently against it. Whether she was truly ready or not; William knew she was about as physically prepared as she was ever going to be. “Oh dear God…you’re so tight.” He groaned as he forced just the head inside of her; once that was in, he held perfectly still to let her get used to it. Although he wanted to just jerk his hips forward and ram his entire length into her, he forced his body to go slow. He eased himself into her, shutting his eyes in concentration. He just had to go slow for this first part…be very gentle so that she could get used to him. Then he could –really- let her have it.

The warmth that so easily curved against her backside was giving off a most sultry scent mixing with the now burnt wood at their heels. Biting her lip, when he told her he loved her, his tongue licked up every bit of juice he could, slurping where he wanted to and leaving where he wanted to see her tremble before him. "I... I.." She couldn't even speak: this was what the man did to her! Closing her eyes, she furried her brow and whimpered softly, her knees buckling lightly beneath him.

Pressure on her back and the tickling sensation of William's beard brought her eyes open and head slightly tilted against her pillow. She didn't think she could uphold such an awkward position for this long, but she had been. Lenia peered back at him slightly resting her little chin upon her shoulder, small beads of sweat dripping from her glistening, now honey shaded forehead. The light was doing wonders for her pretty face and teased physique when he snaked up her body, the quick feeling of an erect member bumping against her new territory made her body quiver in anticipation. Surely William was only taking such gracious time on her end, but goodness she couldn't wait forever!

With a request for a kiss, she eagerly accepted, tilting her chin to reach his crept frame over her and their tongues and lips danced. She moaned softly, exploring her new found passions with him, enjoying every moment of it before he pulled away and made good on his promises. Nodding in her usual blushing silence, Lenia turned to rest her head more comfortable against the pillows, biting her lip, eager to just fee. First it was his fingers in familiar places, causing a soft whimper, before it was replaced with an even juicier reward. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh.." A soft rhythmic moan for each gentle thrust given; she loved the feeling of his member side of her, it really completed her. She had surely missed it.

The new sensation came trickling upon her like a little spider. It felt strange at first, but she was so focused on so many wonderful sensations that it did not bother her. She assumed his finger was well lubricated, but she could soon feel his finger's penetration into her new hole. "W-Will--" She begged, biting down a little harder onto her lip, whimpering at the new sensation. A quick, little sting when he mentioned her tightness, she knew this, and then another moan to follow, to remind him of the pleasure she was receiving besides the minor pain. Then, another finger. Another discomfort that later blended into a similar pattern that she felt in her womanhood that seemed to blend ever so nicely.

"R-Ready," she called softly, voice weakened, as he withdrew himself, the words speaking faster than she intended them to. Her body stiffened too fast as he pressed the thick member of his cock against her new space and began to push. She couldn't help crying out, for fear that someone may hear them (though no one would) she buried her face into her pillow, biting whatever little goose feathers were left in there. "It's... it's a little painful," she managed to squeak out, but they both knew it and she had promised him this. After his silence, allowing her a little time to adjust, she physically and mentally relaxed, sniffing softly and keeping her face buried in the pillows because she did not want him to see her right now.

When his pace began, soft whimpers escaped her lips, gentle and innocent like was - well, had been - and once the feeling became a little more comfortable and the speed a little faster, she began to just cry out a little more loudly. Who was out here listening anyway?

Dark eyes slowly shut as William savored the extreme tightness of Lenia’s perfect rear. His breaths came out in ragged pants and his brow furrowed in concentration as he struggled to just enjoy what he was taking now and focus on not stealing more before his lover was ready to give it to him. Strong hands gripped tightly to her hips, probably hard enough to leave little bruises…but the adrenaline was pumping in both of them and neither of them would notice now. Inch by inch, he buried his thick and throbbing manhood into her until he finally had his hips pressed against the swell of her upturned ass.

As soon as he felt her start to relax, he began to withdraw his throbbing member, only to thrust it forward again. His pace started off as gentle and slow, but soon enough he could barely take it anymore. He –needed- her to be just as dirty as he was.

“Mmmph…so…tight…” He panted out, his mind becoming more and more pleasure addled. “That’s right Lenia, moan for me.” William could feel a tingling sensation at the base of his skull. It was warm…no…it was like…-fire- but it didn’t hurt, it didn’t burn; but it –did- lick it’s fiery tendrils at his mind, tantalizing him with the heady sensation of control. He was taking her in such a filthy, animalistic way that it just made his cock throb and twitch inside of Lenia’s achingly tight passage.

But Lenia kept having her moans muffled by the pillows and William didn’t like that one bit. He growled and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, yanking her upwards and into a kneeling position infront of him. William gasped as the change tightened Lenia’s cheeks about him. Although he could no longer slam into her as hard as he had been, he still managed rapid thrusting motions.

He could feel Lenia trembling slightly in his muscular arms and it only drove the young knight even more wild. He wanted to please her, to overwhelm her, to have him be the only man she ever craved for the rest of her days. Now her entire front was at the mercy of his desires. His left hand immediately flew down to her slit, brushing over her sensitive button and then slipping and sliding down her neglected folds until he found her entrance. Without any further teasing, two fingers rammed into her willing channel and began pumping into her furiously in time with his thrusting hips. And just to make sure he was stimulating every erogenous zone she had, William’s free hand groped at her breasts and teased her nipples. He tugged on the pert nubs more roughly than he usually did; but everything about his body tonight reflected his strength, power, and animal side.

“Cum for me Lenia. I want to feel your juices all over my hand. I want to hear you screaming my name...” His voice came out in a soft growl in his princess’ ear. He himself was barely holding back his own pleasure anymore. A few more urgent thrusts and he was there. He rammed his entire length as deeply into her as he could go, spilling his thick seed into her once virgin ass and effectively claiming her as his. Even after he had shot the first ropes of his hot arousal into her, William was still roughly using her rear for his pleasure, being much more selfish than usual as he sought his pleasure. At least to help balance it out, he curled his fingers, finding the extremely sensitive spot of her sex and rubbing the pads of his fingers against it with every thrust. Rather than moan or cry out, he ended up sinking his teeth into her neck; not hard enough to truly hurt, but there was definitely enough pressure that she’d have a little mark there for the next day or two.

The press, push, and pull at her hips was causing her new pain again. She did and did not like these new sensations yet loved them all the same. How strange this kind of sex was making her feel. It was too much to think about, so she simply allowed her mind to wander on William's face. She so truly wished she had eyes in the back of his head, to see such pleasure there would surely make her more happy. When he pulled out from her, in her confusion, she panicked a quick moment until the push of his member lunging back into her caused her to cry out, practically scream. Her eyes popped wide open and her trembling frame now just shook. It was too much! "Will, Will, Will!" She begged him, little tears in the corner of her eyes; he was huge, she simply couldn't take all of him in like this, not with her tight little ass in the air.

But William was a very determined knight. He'd fit himself in any tight space. Gasping for air, breathing against the damp pillow was Lenia's last contact with it. He grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her upward and onto him. "W-Wait, ah, ahhh!!" She begged him, gripping his thigh a moment and wincing a moment to this new position. Oh God, it felt so wrong, so delicious, so yummy. Lenia whimpered loudly, her pretty hair flying against her face and along her neck, back, and shoulders as her breasts bobbed with her. And William surely took notice, a hand came to her opened folds and he teased and teased until she was wet with orgasms and hungry for further tastes. Her mouth open, saliva thick and her lips far too dry. She stuck out her tongue and bit it to keep from any more cries of 'stop' that threatened to escape. If she would say it, he would. And half of her didn't want that at all, but she was in pain and this was extremely rough for her a human being... William, was not.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I swear. J-Just for you, William. All of it, every drop," she managed to cry out, beads of sweat covering her brow, her breast being aroused by a left over hand the other, now having a second finger rammed into her. Lenia just screamed at that sensation, all of her little holes preoccupied. Soon her head lowering as her body quivered. She was starting to get dizzy. "P-Please.. I-I can't hold back!"

Her womanhood released sweet juices just moments after he came inside of her this new way, a cry escaping her lips, a final escalation of what her voice box could provide. And even after that, he sought more, pumping into her from behind, causing her to literally shake at his will. When his teeth sank into her neck like a vampire claiming it's pride, she just couldn't do it anymore. It was so exhilarating but it was extreme and it was very clear that by morning, Lenia would be spent and William would still have his strength. He's not human anymore. And the thought crushed her. She pursed her lips hard and allowed his pleasureful time with her rear, but now she was silent, she was getting dizzy with all this madness, all this delicious pleasure. The feast was taxing on her, especially a pregnant woman. "P.. Please... stop. Stop.. I'm hurting, I can't... keep up," she added softly hoping that would coax him to stop. The love bite was burning into her flesh where she secretly hoped it would stay, but her mind tried to stay focused.

"I want to see you, please," she begged, her voice weak and spent. When he released her, she whimpered from the ache. God, he stretched her. Breathing heavily, she allowed his arms to embrace her and she returned it very slowly, hands along his shoulders. "Mmm.." Was all she could murmur, her heart beating quickly and a small, strange stir in her belly. Her head resting against his shoulder, she slipped into an unconscious state, exhausted. She'd have to keep working on her stamina. Hopefully this would be a lot more easier without carrying a baby and the troubles of the world.

--

Morning was cool and crisp with the fire out, but Lenia was warmed by William's embrace and the fur. She managed to untangle herself out of his strong hold after a few moments. In the silence of the cave, it seemed as though Astor was out hunting, or perhaps looking to add something shiny to his collection. When she attempted to stand, she winced, falling back down on her little bum. "Ow.." Pouting, she reached around and grabbed William's shirt, slipping it over her head and then brushing her messy hair. Blinking in the sun's rays, she noticed a little bird headed this way and something was in it's mouth. Tilting her head, Lenia reached up her hand, noticing the black ribbon around it's neck: a motif of her aunt. Watching the little bird fly over her and drop the letter as it flew out, she examined it carefully:

You have very little time. Situations in Berges are hostile. When you receive this letter leave now and not by carriage, but by ship. William will know the docks better than I to his homeland. Drink the potion I gave you for sickness at sea.

And watch for pirates.

Has William fought pirates before? I think not; be weary of their cunning and skill that may surpass his training in ways unexpected. Even for a dragon lord. Did you know Dragons fear the depths of the sea? You have no aid there. However. You are a smart girl. Use your femininity if you must to get your way. I shall be watching.

-M

Lenia blinked hard and rubbed a hand over her face, holding the little piece of parchment close to her and then turned back see William waking up. Lenia offered him a small smile and awkwardly walked to him, collapsing to the floor in a sigh. "Well. Any other areas needing to be claimed? I think you've claimed them all. I can't even walk straight. My bum hurts," she added innocently though truthfully and then rolled her stiff neck, wincing. "Ah! Why.." She touched her neck, thankful it wasn't deep, and turned to him, frowning. "Why'd you do that? Everyone... will see." She was somewhat proud of the mark in a strange way, but in another sense it was shameful to new noble family. Eyebrows would raise.

"Ah. Here. Myrtle sent this." She passed the note to William before she forgot, rubbing her eyes to get out the sleep and hopefully some of her sadness.

The moment William heard the word ‘stop’, it was like a bucket of ice cold water had been poured over him and the young knight was drawn out of his lusty spell. Much to his horror, the next word he heard was ‘hurting’ and Lenia was trembling in his arms. What on earth had come over him?! As gently as he could, he withdrew his fingers and his manhood from her now sopping wet holes. The moment her weak voice pleaded for him to face her, he immediately went to move around to her front…even though it was fairly evident that he was ashamed over what had just happened. He looked like a faithful dog that knew it had done something bad: his head was slightly down, his eyes couldn’t meet hers, and if he had a tail it would definitely be between his legs right now.

“Lenia?!” The young knight’s voice was full of panic as his lover fell limp in his arms. He whimpered softly as he gently set her down onto the furs and examined her unconscious form. “Lenia…are you okay?” He brushed the wild strands of hair away from her face and gently shook her by the shoulder but to no avail. Was she dead?! He leaned down, pressing his ear to her heart and breathing a sigh of relief as he heard a good, strong, heart beat. “I’m sorry my minx. You just do such things to me! It is hard to control myself.” Even though he knew that she couldn’t hear him, he still felt compelled to apologize now. He’d probably apologize once again when she woke up tomorrow.

“I love you, my Lenia…” He whispered softly as he planted a soft kiss over her heart. Then he leaned down to her stomach that had just the slightest bump forming and gave that a kiss as well. “I love you too, my little one.” One his goodnights were said, William carefully wrapped Lenia up in the blankets. He got up from bed and moved over towards the now dead fire. It was the middle of the night and rather chilly. The last thing William wanted was for Lenia to get sick or the cold to harm the baby. So he spent several moments coaxing the fire back to life. They had ran out of thick, hardwood logs and he would have to get some in the morning. But they did have enough wood to get through the coldest part of the night.

When all was taken care of, he finally crawled back into bed. Even though his body was not tired from physical exertion, he himself was exhausted from a long day without sleep. He wrapped his lover in his strong arms and held her protectively. Tender kisses and nuzzles were given to her and William finally fell asleep with his head buried in her neck, his tired lips having attempted to kiss away the red bite marks he had left before he drifted off into dream land.

----

He was only vaguely aware of a lithe body untangling itself from his grasp; hands reached for Lenia a couple of times before the still tired man gave up, gave a soft grunt to voice his displeasure of being left in bed alone, and then fell back asleep.

The young knight began to toss and turn. No position felt comfortable any longer! He was so accustomed to having Lenia in his arms that he could no longer sleep without her. One drowsy eye opened, and then another and the knight stretched and yawned. He scratched his beard and head, rubbed his eyes to chase the sleep away, and then finally sat up.

“Sorry…I just…well…got carried away I suppose.” He looked over at her sheepishly and gave her cheek a soft kiss when she came over to collapse next to him. He wrapped his arms around her, his hands resting lightly over her belly that he began to absent-mindedly rub. “And I’m sorry about that…and…er…everything. I didn’t mean to hurt you. You had me worried when you passed out…I won’t do anything like that again.” The young knight murmured and kissed her cheek gently. As fun as last night had been, he didn’t want to put Lenia’s health or their child’s at risk just because he was feeling the need to claim his lover. A blush crept to his bearded cheeks as he saw the bite mark that he had left in his enthusiasm. “Maybe I want them to see…” he murmured after a moment. Although she wore the ring he had given her…he still wanted something –more- to mark her as his and the bite mark seemed to fulfill that craving.

But the happenings of last night and his apologies aside, William accepted the piece of parchment from Myrtle when it was given to him. Situations in Berges were hostile? Pirates?! William groaned when he finally completed the letter. So much for their romantic getaway…goddamn, and pirates! He remembered getting swindled by a pirate queen years ago when he had first taken Charles under his wing and had first accepted his title of Knight. Pirates could be very…persuasive… And if any of them planned on ‘persuading’ Lenia he was going to run them through with his blade. ‘Use your femininity if you must to get your way’?!?! What was Myrtle thinking?!

“I hope she doesn’t mean what I think she means when she says ‘use your femininity if you must’…” William said gruffly, his eyes narrowing at the piece of parchment. Hmmph! He would protect his lover and princess at all costs; her ‘femininity’ was not going to be tarnished so long as he drew breath.

“Well…I suppose we should have breakfast and pack then. We’ll have to leave some things behind. Astor must drop us off in the forest near the docks, that way people don’t start panicking and shooting at him. Can you make breakfast and I will begin packing?” William gave Lenia’s lips a tender kiss. Now that they were in agreement for their tasks, Will set out to start packing. He’d make a large bag for him and a much smaller bag for Lenia to carry. All the things like their bedding and superfluous odds and ends would have to stay in the cave.

Of course the smell of a warm breakfast would summon Astor back to the cave, then William could tell his new friend all about the new turn of events and their change in plans. The dragon would probably be sad to see them go, but William was sure they would be seeing Astor again, even if the massive beast couldn't accompany them on their seafaring adventure.

As William read the letter, she could read him like a book, so expressive. Smiling nervously, she offered a small chuckle and held up her hands. "It's alright, I think she only means well for us." When William suggested that he start packing and she start on breakfast, his lover happily agreed, but she turned to face him from his embrace and took his hands in her own, kissing them slowly. "Will, I should apologize too, I think. I'm ah, sorry I couldn't keep up. I was just a little too warm," she paused to smile shyly and looked down at their hands, especially her ring, "But I'll get better and better for you, I promise. I... I loved what you did to me, last night. It was just a little new for me." Instead of the word painful, she said new because it was mostly true and she did not want to hurt his feelings further; truly, she had enjoyed their exotic round last night and wanted to thank him for it. "My bum just hurts!" A laugh escaped her lips and she leaned forward kissing him before slowly standing to get a start on breakfast.

It seemed the smell of Lenia's fresh cooking called Astor back the moment she slipped a few biscuits and some eggs on a plate. He landed with a thud, Lenia watching in awe at the mighty dragon that they now called their ally. Would there be more dragon's like this that William could speak to? It never ceased to amaze her. "Coming," she called to William and handed him his plate, kissing his cheek gently before turning with another plate not for herself but of course, for Astor. "Here, look, Astor. I've made you double biscuits." Astor didn't have to be told twice; he gobbled them whole in satisfaction and a low rumble seemed show his satisfaction. Lenia offered a small smile, cleaned her hands and then took her own plate, adding some bacon to her own and to William's, sitting back down in his lap.

After their little breakfast, Lenia offered to finish packing the lighter material such as the utensils and then get dressed while Astor and Will spoke. She felt a little strange standing so near, so she kept herself preoccupied and allowed the two warriors their space.

Packing up, she hummed a little, still more sore than she intended, but caught a glimpse of the potion for pain and wondered if it would also ache her sore muscles and other areas. Myrtle would have to know so... Taking a sip of the bluish purple concoction, she tasted it upon her tongue: honeysuckle and lavender. A little flowery tasting but at least it was sweet and not bitter. And it seemed to work quickly as her condition improved with every step and reach. The young soon-to-be mother, put out the fire while she was at it after she changed into her cotton dress, vest and boots, slipping on an extra coat until they got to the docks. Rubbing her shoulders, she turned back to Astor and William.

"Are we ready?"

--

Astor flew them to the forest as promised and when he landed, Lenia, in thanks, gave him one extra biscuit and even managed to stroke his scaly skin in gentle thanks which Astor allowed. "We'll meet again. Maybe you can meet the baby next time." Lenia tilted her head, looking at those round, jelly eyes. She turned to William, confused. "Can he understand me?" And sure enough, before William needed to answer her, Astor's head nudged her belly softly and Lenia could only beam.

The two new friends said their farewells as Astor took massive flight back to his cave with pride. Lenia watched overhead before taking William's hand and slipping off her coat with the now warmer weather at hand. Slipping it into her bag, she promised it wasn't heavy over her shoulder and allowed him to lead the way. "You'll probably laugh, but I've never traveled by sea. Myrtle suggested it's faster to get to Berges than by carriage. Do you like traveling by sea, William?"

And as they walked, making small talk, they eventually came across the great docks that harbored the ocean that Lenia found ever so fascinating. Had he forgotten she had been locked away all her life? "It's incredible!" She gripped his hand, smiling up at him and wondered if anyone would really recognize her this far out, especially dressed as they were. Perhaps they could convince people they were husband and wife... she did have a ring she proudly wore. And little bite marks on her neck. Blushing at the thought, she brushed her hair over her shoulders.

They boarded the one that William recognized, a grand ship who's sails were white and stretched like clouds- or so they seemed to Lenia- and a man stopped them at the lift. "Names and where ya be traveling on this fine morrow?" He held out his hand expectantly for gold as people shuffled in line behind Lenia and William. Lenia squeezed his hand. "Mr. and Mrs. Marshal. Newlyweds, actually," she paused to give him her best blushing bride smile, "We're headed to Berges."

"Aye, so you are, overnight trip. We'll arrive no later than tomorrow in the noon. Ten, please, good lass."

Lenia shuffled in her bag a moment and handed the coin to William to allow him to pay so it didn't seem too strange that she was doing all the talking and all the paying. Giving the man her deal-breaking smile which caused him to tip his hat and grin, allowing them on board and explaining that below their room would be number 12 and they could safely lock their belongings in their new space.

William’s armor clinked softly as they walked along the forest route, hand in hand. He missed Astor already…the big dragon was like a massive, loyal dog and had been so kind to him and Lenia by sharing his home. He hoped that indeed they would see the beast one day soon; definitely when the baby was born. He would have loved for Astor to come with them, but he knew the dragon would be terrified of the sea because dragons had enemies that lay in wait in the very deep waters. Plus he didn’t want his new friend to make enemies. He knew it was in a dragon’s nature to seek food and shiny things; Astor wouldn’t be able to help himself if he saw something glinting or saw some delicious cattle or villagers to feast upon.

“Never traveled by sea? But Argis has one of the best navies in the world!” William exclaimed as they continued along their walk. He was honestly surprised that Lenia had never traveled by water before. But he supposed she would never have to travel by boat if she was kept locked away in a castle all the time. For a moment his heart twinged in sadness for his lover, Lenia had missed out on so many things, so many experiences that he took for granted. “Well…I hope you enjoy it. It is quite beautiful, especially the sunrises and sunsets.” Thank goodness the ships from here to Berges should only take a day or two; he was sure that if his lover had to endure a week long episode by sea, she’d probably grow a little stir crazy just as he always did on a ship.

“I don’t like traveling by sea…pirates and all. They’re much more reckless than bandits; fighting in nothing but cloth and with lightweight rapiers.” At least bandits had the presence of mind to wear armor, even if it was just leather or chainmail; but pirates were made up of mad men and women! Plus they were so at home on the water…much more so than even captains of private, law abiding vessels. An entire ship of outlaws always overpowered one full of civilian passengers and a crew that was made up of sailors, not warriors.

Finally their short hike was over and they William gave her another light kiss, his beard a little more bristly than usual; he’d have to remember to trim it up tonight so that he looked a little less rugged and a little more handsome now that they were back in civilization. He was more than willing to let Lenia take charge of arranging them passage. Although knights were chivalrous and many of them viewed women as equals, he knew in the back of his mind that their power dynamic looked a little odd. Lenia fixed that right away by handing him off some coin to pay for their passage.

The porter gave William a knowing grin when his eyes passed over the light red bite marks on the young bride’s delicate neck. The porter also seemed to be quite glad that there would be a knight traveling with them. Although it was odd for knights to be traveling about with their wives, he wouldn’t question it. There had been sightings of pirates to the west and the crew was a little on edge. Knowing that there was a knight on board would hopefully calm their fears.

William offered Lenia his arm, as was proper for a husband to do. He liked the fantasy she created for them, it put him more at ease about displaying his affections in this public setting. At least for now, he could still forget about Rickkard, forget that Lenia was married to another man, forget that they had much to do once they got to Berges, and just think of himself as a young man married to his beautiful bride, enjoying a nice boat ride to his homeland. Up onto the grand ship they went and then down towards the cabins. The room they were staying in was quite small with only a little bit of room to walk around in, and only a bed and dresser as the furnishings. Everything was bolted to the ground in order to keep it from moving as the ship rocked gently on their journey. William didn’t feel as though they would be spending all that much time down there…it was quite cramped. Plus the mess hall and upper deck were usually much more exciting and had interesting people to chat with.

“Come on, let’s go up to the deck. It’ll help you get your sea legs if we walk around.” After putting down their packs and insisting Lenia take her anti-nausea medicine that Myrtle had sent with them, William offered his lover his arm and then escorted her up towards the top deck so that they could mill about with the other passengers. As the boat began to pull away from the dock, the ship swayed back and forth, making it a little more difficult to walk. William gingerly picked his way along, keeping his pace slow as he his own body tried to get used to the constant shifting of the boat. The first few minutes on a ship always made him nauseous…but once they got going and hit the open water, he’d feel right as rain.

They made it up to the open deck and William led Lenia to one of the side railings so that they could watch as the port got smaller and smaller as the ship sailed away from land. It was a beautiful fall day, a little chilly now that they were on the water, but it wasn’t too bad. He loved the smell of salt water…it always made his mouth water because he knew if he licked his lips, they would taste salty from the spray. There were several passengers around them, but nearest by was a slightly older couple that were traveling with their children to visit family in Berges. The man looked as though he were a shop owner (his hands didn’t seemed worn like those of a craftsman, but he didn’t wear the fine clothes of a nobleman or the poor clothes of a commoner). His wife was pregnant…so pregnant she looked as though she were about to give birth at any moment!

“Papa! Papa! James keeps saying the pirates are going to get us!” A little girl, no more than 5 ran up to her father on slightly wobbly legs. She clutched to his jacket and buried her face into it in an attempt to hide from her brother who looked as though he were just 7 and carried a wooden sword with him, swinging it about and boasting that he was going to fight off all the pirates.

“Pirates? Nonsense!” The blonde haired man tried to give his daughter a brave smile. He knew that there were indeed rumors of pirates in the area, but they had to go home to Berges. His wife’s parents would never forgive him if he didn’t take her home so that they could witness the birth of their third grandchild. “See that man over there? I believe he is a knight. Knights are very brave, they are sworn to protect us. He won’t let pirates hurt you.”

“He’s big n scary!” The child looked over at William, despite his kind eyes, the man was terrifying! The dark haired man was much bigger than her father and he wore all this armor on his one side that looked sharp and pointy. Having never seen a pirate before, the child was pretty sure they could look no scarier than the bearded knight did.

“I’m scary?!?!” William exclaimed in surprise, his face breaking out into a smile. He did love children even though he knew that his size intimidated them, especially since his armor looked rather imposing and made him look even bigger. So the young knight knelt down, reducing his 6’2” hulking frame into something a little less terrifying for a child. “Am I still so scary?”

The little girl looked at him, her lips pursed and her brow furrowed as though she were thinking really, -really- hard. The strange man’s smile was nice…even though he was all scruffy and had that silly beard. The lady at his side seemed very nice, -she- wasn’t scary at least. Infact she looked so pretty, like a princess! Such ladies wouldn’t be traveling with scary monsters, would they? “…No…I guess not.” The girl said after a while.

Lenia followed William, her gaze awe struck but her lips silent, though a smile was there. She was happily soaking in all the finer details around her. So this was the savvy life! Is that what they called it? She couldn't remember... No matter! Stepping into the little room, Lenia didn't seem to mind as she set down her bed onto the double bed and smiled back at William with the thought of stepping out. "Yes," she replied softly and took his arm as he helped her back up the flight of steps and out onto the main coarse.

As they approached the deck, Lenia wrapped her shawl more carefully around her shoulders, though it's gentle material continues to make her look far more regal than anyone aboard this ship. She was fiddling with something in her satchel when William was approached by a young girl who seemed quite fearful of William's height. Lenia supposed she would be too had she been the young lady's age. Smiling over at the little girl, she watched William interact with her, eyes gleaming with entertainment. How ironic it was to see the two! He was so precious, he really was, nothing scary at all.

When the little girl turned to face Lenia, she leaned down a little and smiled. "What's your name?"

"Mina."

"Now that's a lovely name, it sounds a little like mine."

"What's yours?"

"Lenia."

"Ooooh!"

Lenia paused a second, her eyes flickering over the parents who seemed preoccupied. Clearly the little girl didn't know the name of the princess of Argis well enough to make sure a grand deal of it. Who would have thought a little child could make Lenia falter and forget... it was such a lovely thing in a strange way. Sighing, she smiled in relief and then pulled and small flower she had picked from she and William's hunting extravaganza and handed it to her. "Here, from the woods. It's very pretty, don't you agree?"

"F-For me??"

"Of course! A pretty flower for a pretty lady."

Little Mina snatched up and did a quick bow of thanks to Lenia before hurrying off to her mother, crying out something about how pretty she was because of how pretty the flower was, or perhaps it was the other way around, one couldn't really tell. But as long as she was happy, Lenia was content. Returning to William's side, Lenia idly rested a hand along her belly and wrapped her shawl more tightly about her shoulders, keeping her balance as best as she could after taking his arm.

It was thrilling to watch the waves of the ocean crash beneath them anad against their ship. She quite enjoyed the feeling and was happy with the lack of sickness stirring from her belly. When William asked about it, she assured him the medicine was most definitely working, "I'm alright, I promise. I guess there's a big feast hall downstairs, shall we grab a bite?"

--

Making there way down the steps, loud music was playing as if the bottom of the ship had transformed into a tavern. Lenia grinned but squeezed her arm close to William. "It looks like fun," she added innocently but with enthusiasm in her voice, grinning up at him. It couldn't hurt, right? She wouldn't be drinking, but she could certainly dance and have a good time, couldn't she? It seemed the center of the floor was preoccupied with dancing while chairs and tables coated the walls and the bar, bodies warm and close. As the couple took their seats, Lenia thanked the waiter for the chicken dinner and handed William' some extra coin if he wanted a drink or anything extra.

Goodness, she was famished. Gobbling up her meal (as politely as she could muster), after some idle talk, Lenia unwrapped herself from her shawl and satchel, sitting up on her chair and dabbing her lip. "I'm going to go dance. Watch me!" She giggled and leaned down, kissing him softly before fluttering off. Entering the group dance which she actually recognized as a custom dance of Argis, she joined in with the group of girls and laughed, tucking her hair behind her ears, clapping and singing to the chorus.

When they moved into the men, she was caught by the arm, her duet partner, by a handsome fellow, dark hair like William's but sleek and jaw not so set but clean shaven. He grinned, clasping her arm and sliding it up and behind her shoulders as he was meant to in the dance, another hand coming around her waist. Lenia looked up at him as they spun and she frowned a moment, wanting to asking him something, but she had already moved along to the next partner. That face, hmm..

Furrowing her brow, she moved from the next male to the next until the dance ended with her back in the group of females. Clapping her hands with the others, thanking the crew that had provided the music, fanning herself a little and turning her head to make her way back to William. Did everyone grow nine inches or had she moved so far back to the other side of the feast hall? "Will?" She called, trying to push past a couple people, one of which actually pushed her back into another person! "Hey!" She called, glaring and made a face before a hand came to steady her shoulders.

"Easy there."

"Um, thank you. Oh, it's you!"

"So it is. You're a lovely dancer. Originally from Argis?"

"Erm, thank you. And yes.. I'm headed to my new home in Berges."

He seemed distracted and Lenia noticed a strange scar above and along the man's left eyebrow. "Hmm, lovely face. Reminds me of the King. You and he have such similar honey eyes."

He was looking at her like she was a coin ready to be traded off. Frowning, she backed away from him. "Excuse me, I have to find my husband." And with that, tried to muddle herself through the crowd. Had this man been watching her? Them? This wasn't good. She'd have to point him out to William... if she could find her Knight through everyone who decided to now come and go through the large doors leading up to the deck.

William tensed slightly as Lenia revealed her name to the little girl. His smile faltered for just a moment, and he steeled himself in preparation for the child to start shouting ‘Mommy! Daddy! The Princess of Argis is here!!!’ But such words never slipped past the child’s lips, thank goodness! William was sure he’d be arrested and thrown into the brig for posing as the husband of Argis’ beloved princess.

“You are amazing…you will make a wonderful mother.” William said as he got off of his knees and stood once more. That flower had certainly made that little girl’s day! He wrapped his arms around Lenia and gently urged her into a warm embrace as he marveled at how wonderful she had been with the child. Well…they were supposed to be posing as newlyweds, were they not? And so the young knight leaned down, capturing Lenia in a kiss that was perhaps a little too passionate for public, but he didn’t care. He loved this woman, his darling Lenia that was the soon to be mother of their little one, etiquette be damned.

When she suggested that they go down and grab some food, he nodded in agreement and lead the way downstairs. Already, his ears were graced with music he wasn’t used to, but it seemed to make his Lenia happy. It must be music in the style of Argis to make her smile so.

---

Perhaps this was the best part of being out to sea, the sort of carefree attitude that came with it all! Below deck, people were dancing, laughing and singing along. Beer and wine flowed freely and there was the delicious aroma of roasted chicken in the air. Thank God! He was starving! He cocked a brow as Lenia slipped him some extra coin for what he assumed to be for drinks, surely his lover didn’t think he needed an allowance from her…did she? Rather than argue with her about it, or offend her by giving it back, he slipped the few pieces into the back, side pocket of his satchel. The front pocket was filled with his own money, while the back one was reserved for Charles. William had been stashing any coin the boy’s parents sent them for years, never spending a cent of it. Instead, he was making a sort of savings fund for Charles so that one day, when the boy was finished with his apprenticeship, he could afford to buy himself a handsome set of armor. Now any coin Lenia gave him would be added to that savings.

Good thing they would be arriving in Berges soon! His pockets were a little too full for his own liking and he wanted to stop at the bank. Although he was very careful and hadn’t been pickpocketed in years, William felt better with next to no coin on his person at any given time.

“Have fun!” William smiled and returned her kiss as Lenia got up. It was so nice to see his lover so happy, and she was an excellent dancer! Dark eyes watched her closely…at least…until the waiter came by, asking if he’d like anything to drink. And of course, William would love a great big mug of ale! Although it wasn’t as good as anything one could get on land, it had been so long since he had been in a place where he could relax with a pint that he couldn’t complain.

When he looked back out onto the dancefloor, Lenia was gone! William sighed, part of him knowing that she had just probably got lost in the crowd of contra-dancing partygoers. But part of him grew worried that he could no longer see the woman that he had privately sworn to protect. So, downing his ale in several massive gulps, he quickly stood and began to edge around the dance floor in his search for her.

“Lenia!” William called when he noticed a black tuft of silky, raven colored hair in the crowd. It was easy to part the sear of people with his massive height and sure enough, the black tuft of hair turned into long, flowing locks and he laid eyes on his lover once more. He took light hold of her elbow, smiling a bit as he kissed her forehead. “There you are…I ordered some ale and the next thing I knew, you were gone! You were a very lovely dancer though…perhaps you will be so kind as to teach a clumsy knight how to dance some time.”

Why on earth was everyone heading towards the top deck all of a sudden?

BOOM! …Splash! BOOM! …Splash! The sound of canonballs being fired and crashing into the water startled William. Several women around the couple screamed and clutched at their husbands/escorts. Pirates?! Were they finally so far away from shore that such madmen felt safe enough to try to commandeer this vessel? BOOM! Crrrrrack!! The entire ship lurched as a canon ball came into contact with one of the masts, splintering it and causing the billowing sail to drop and cover the back of the ship.

William held onto Lenia protectively as he lead her upwards towards the deck so that they could look over the railing and see what was going on. There was a sleek ship heading towards them. With dark wood and grey sails, it almost blended into the horizon.

Now that one of the masts of their own ship had been taken out, it seemed as though the pirates were finished firing at the ship…for now at least. Now they were on a direct course to intercept the clunky passenger vessel that the couple was trapped on. The Captain, a round faced and portly looking man was now on the deck and delivering instructions for the women to return to the cabins and for the men to stay on the deck and prepare to fight. Some pirates would be happy just looting and pillaging ships…but others weren’t satisfied until every one on board was slaughtered or taken as prisoner and sold into slavery or held hostage.

“Lenia, you need to hide.” William’s voice was slightly panicked. He didn’t quite know what to do! He was strong…but he didn’t think he could defeat a ship of pirates on his own. And the men gearing up around him were not warriors; merely men thrust into battle for the sake of defending their wives. Most of them looked as though they had never held a sword in their entire life! Crewman were passing out blades and William could do nothing more but pray that these pirates were only interested in their coin and not their lives.

Finally! When William came to her, she sighed in relief and closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry. And yes, of course," Eyes now opened, she smiled softly and went to kiss him, even in the large space before the ship decided to crash to the side. Lenia lost her balance and would have tumbled down if William had not held to her, she may have seriously injured herself and the baby. As he led her back up to the deck, they peered over the railing to see a ship headed their way, very much unlike one she had ever seen. It could have only meant pirates and Lenia turned to William, horrified. When he told her to hide, she nodded, not really thinking. Hell, she wanted to hide. But..

"Wait!" Taking his arm, she kissed him softly and frowned. Yes, she needed to hide. She was carrying for two now. "I'll help you. If you see me, that means I'm not doing my job," her cryptic wording probably gave him the worst anxiety, but she released him and hurried back down to their room. Shuffling through the door, she shut it quickly and muddled through their supplies. A short sword! Jeez, it was heavier than it looked, but it would do for now. She applied the belt to her slim waist and locked it quickly then grabbed her bow and arrow. If she could shoot the rabbit, she could shoot a pirate, right? But could she really kill a person? Was it murder or was it defense? Taking a deep breath, she didn't have time to hesitate; William needed her though he wouldn't really know.

She tied up her hair into a tight bun and strapped her bow around her, saying a small prayer before carefully heading up as women were rushing down. She paused, helping children down the steps. "Lock your doors, stay quiet, stay put!" She called, noticing a few shipmates were helping the women then too. "Is there any way to send word to Berges?" She caught one by the arm, his own young face worried.

"Only the cannons. No birds would fly freely."

Lenia knew it. She grabbed the little potion from her satchel and said another prayer. "The cannons, take me to them."

--

The shipmate saw the sparkle in her eyes and without thinking just led her to the other side of the deck, nearest the back of the ship where there was less chaos. The pirate ship was approaching. "Please, set up a ball. I'm going to send a stress signal." She turned back to the front of the deck past the mid staff and wondered if William could see her. Turning back to the cannon, she kissed the little potion and plucked it open with her teeth, sprinkling it onto the ball inside of the cannon. The shipmate reared it around the front and aimed it for the sky. "Fire it!" She called and the man lit the end and aimed, then fired. When it shot off into the sky, instead of a fire, there was a strange green firework that exploded, it's little dots sprinkling outward then all at once, heading across the ocean like magic... in the direction of Berges.

If anyone, any ally was in Berges who could see that strange red light coming from the ocean... may connect it was a stress sign and send help, hopefully quickly. Lenia was confident that at least Geoffrey and Rickkard would know that they would be headed to Berges.. perhaps they would be the thinkers ahead of their time. Well, Geoffrey at least. When the pirate ship smacked into the side of the passenger side, she gripped the edge of the boat, wincing at the pull of gravity. The sound of swords clinging against one either immediately began.

From the back of the deck, she hurried forward and began to climb the nearest ladder to the next level up before any others could. Lining her bow up, she aimed for the first one she saw coming toward William from above, and fired. Right in the arm! Lining up another arrow, then another, then another, she was proud of the work and how she could weaken the pirates that threatened William below and others if they looked in trouble. But her arrows were running thin and just as she went to reach for her twentieth arrow, hands grabbed her and she gasped, pulling back and trying to reach for her sword.

It was the man she had danced with! "Let go!" She demanded and noticed the change in his attire: Well. He was certainly not an average man but a pirate himself! She knew that scruff and scar was uncommon for the many passengers on board here. Reaching for her sword when he pulled back a moment to try and gag her or tie her, he laughed, grabbing the hand that held her hilt. "A princess wielding a sword? How exciting! I'm sure she'll be thrilled."

"What!? J-Just let go, you're crazy! If you want gold--"

"Why have gold when I can ransom a princess?"

Damnit, she hadn't denied it, he'd figured her out in a minute. When she tried to attack him with the sword, he laughed and managed to make a mockery of her by slipping it right back into the hilt about her waist. Glaring at him, she tried to push him off the railing while she made an escape, but he grabbed her and hoisted her up over his shoulder. "Hey! Hey! No, no, no!" Not again! When he began to whistle, climbing down the ladder, she screamed and beat his back as hard as she could. He smacked her rear and told her to shut up and promised that he'd keep her safe.

"Where's the big guy you were with?"

Lenia didn't respond and just continued to struggle. It seemed this pirate felt threatened by William unless he could escape first and get by. All he needed to do was get across ship. Normally they would--once they took over the ship-- keep everything still and make sure they've made their mess, they'd begin to recuperate. But for right now, they needed to make sure their playing field was set and with a princess on their ship would surely make things deliciously satisfying. "Alright princess, up and over we go." He grabbed the rope once landed on the back side of the deck and avoiding his friendly mates, clicking off the seal with a small dagger and swung across from the small gap from ship to ship. Lenia closed her eyes, hanging on tight.

No, no, no, no. Was all she could think of. Not a princess kidnapped by sea! "ALright, down we go to the nest," eh grinned and smacked her rear again, causing a squeak to escape her lips. But her eyes caught the hilt of his daggers from behind and tried to grab at it. Her kidnapper made the ride down the steps bumper which caused her to wince and asked him to put her down.

"Please, I'm with child.. it hurts a little.."

That must have gotten her somewhere because he paused midway to the Captain's den and slid her off his shoulder, down to his front, grinning. "Oh, really! What a lucky King you must have. Or perhaps it was that Knight back at the ship?" He grinned, leaning in and kissed her neck once before murmuring something about how she would taste like for him. "Let's go meet our fearless leader before anyone get's devoured, hmm? Right through the doors down here. Call me Mick, princess."

---

Rickkard was in the castle at Berges having tea outside on the balcony when he saw the strange red lights headed from the docks. "What on earth," he muttered and whipped his lips. Even for a soon to be prisoner, he was still treated like a royal. Geoffrey, at his side, who had been standing, leaned forward and squinted his eyes. The little red lights moved up to the sky right above them and expanded their dots into the form of a dragon before exploding and crackling. Rickkard cowered. "What is this sign from the sea!"

"William... Ri--! Erm, Sir Rickkard, I believe the princess is in grave danger."

"What?! Well, what are you standing around for. If she's traveling by ship, you send every ship out there and bring her safely here!"

da2_isabela_wallpaper.jpg

“I love you…stay safe.” William hugged his beloved Lenia gently before she left. His brow was furrowed a bit as he watched her go. ‘I’ll help you’? What did she mean by that?!?! Anxiety flooded his heart as he tried to puzzle out what her cryptic words had meant. He hoped that her ‘help’ involved her staying below the deck…she was a lady, she shouldn’t have to witness bloodshed. With a deep breath, he tried to calm his nerves. Lenia was a bright woman, she was very clever, surely she could handle staying out of trouble and help protect the women and children now that trouble was coming straight their way.

The pirate ship rammed into the side of the passenger vessel, causing the boat to bounce to the side and several men around him to fall. Planks were hastily placed between the two boats so that streams of pirates could board. Some of them stayed behind, tethering the two ships together with ropes as their comrades began the fray. It seemed as though a never ending supply of outlaws rushed onto the ship, swords drawn! The pirates were made up of all sorts of men; skinny ones, tall ones, some even bigger and more muscular than William himself! And many of whom wore clothing in styles that the young knight had never seen in all of his travels. They must have traveled for many months, from far off lands, in order to arrive to the Northern Kingdoms.

It became very evident that the pirates were not interetested in only their coin. They surged forward, swords drawn and clattering as the battle began. Then there was a loud BOOM followed by several small crackles. Everyone seemed to pause in order to look at the red fireworks that had been fired from one of the ships. William knew almost right away that this what Lenia must have meant when she said she was going to help. She was sending a distress signal to land! What a clever woman his princess was!

As William stood there with a little smile on his face as he admired his lover’s cunningness, a very large, bear of a man was coming his way, sword drawn. He braced himself for the blade to come down onto his armored side, but the blow never came! Instead, the man now had an arrow with red and black fletching sticking out of his arm. Red and black fletching? Those were –his- arrows! Lenia! Oh thank God there were no more than a dozen arrows in their quiver…that meant she would eventually have to withdraw from the battle and go back to safety. Sure enough, when the arrows finished raining down, William knew that his love had run out of ammunition and was hopefully headed towards safety.

The battle seemed to be well matched now that the pirates had been softened up with some support from his lover. Perhaps they really -could- do this; they could pull this off! The men around him were doing much better than he had expected. Plus with William’s increased strength and speed, he was a very deadly opponent. Already skilled with a sword, the young knight was now a whirlwind of death and destruction as he fought to protect these innocents against the madness of pirates.

But alas, the pirates seemed to take notice of the unnatural way that the young knight fought; how he easily knocked men back 10 feet with his punches, or sent them crumpling to their knees with the force of his sword. It became very clear to the remaining pirates that if they could just subdue the most skilled warrior on the field by banding together, they could more easily pick off the weaker civilians and crewman.

“Get the Knight!” Was the shout that rang out from the most senior ranking pirate. And before William could do much of anything, he was surrounded. Like wolves that had a lured a massive stag from the rest of the herd and had him surrounded, William was slowly maneuvered away from the group and made to fight against unbeatable odds. One of the men managed to sneak up behind him and it was all over. A shackle had been hastily clipped around his thick neck, a long chain dangling from it like a leash. He roared in protest and swung his blade at the nearest man that threatened him, only to choke as the chain was pulled and the metal bit into his Adam’s apple. Down to his knees he went, gasping and sputtering on his own saliva as he tried to regain the use of his bruised windpipe.

Without William to lead the unlikely band of warriors, all appeared to be lost. The Captain of the vessel called for the surrender, and crewmen and passengers dropped their sword. Everyone was soon bound with ropes in order to ward off any further uprising. Pirates tended to be scavengers, -everything- could be used to turn a profit; even unwilling men and women fetched fair prices on the slave market. William was no different…well…he was a –little- different.

“Bind that one with the mooring rope!” The pirates were wary of the man who had unnatural amounts of strength, as though he were possessed by a spirit that granted him such a deadly gift. And so they used the thick, bristly rope that was used to tie the boat to the docks to wrap around the knight and bind his arms to his sides. Of course, since pirates were seekers of treasure, it didn’t take long before William found his pockets cleaned out and the golden necklace that Lenia had given him taken from his neck. “The royal symbol of Argis!” A tall and scraggly looking pirate exclaimed in surprise. “Take him to the Captain. I’m sure he’ll fetch quite the ransom, whoever he is.”

Of course, unwilling to obey, even when he was a prisoner, William lashed out like a caged animal once the necklace he so treasured was taken from him. He lunged and tried to bite at men who were attempting to lead him across the wooden plank that now connected the pirate vessel to the passenger one. He put up such a fight, that eventually he earned himself a nice, hard, strike to the solar plexus. With the wind knocked out of him, he doubled over and was too busy to try to find his breath again as the pirates dragged him over the plank, across the deck, and towards the Captain’s Quarters.

---

With breasts that threatened to spill out of the woven top she wore, and mouthwatering flesh that was the exotic color of mocha, it was of little wonder how Elizabeth Stalwart had become a pirate queen. Sex appeal was such an excellent distraction; so much so that it had been quite easy for her to sleep her way to the top. Coupled with a long and lean body and amazing sword-work; she could be quite deadly as well as beautiful. In command of several vessels, including her personal one, named The Epicine, Elizabeth’s empire was made up of men and women that were willing to follow her in the conquest of spreading around the wealth that royals hoarded for themselves.

And yes, she was a woman captain that also employed female pirates. And while there was a myth that women were bad luck on ships…she was very quick to throw whatever man gave her that little tidbit of information overboard.

Currently, the pirate queen lounged on the rather plush, maroon couch that was in her quarters. With a love of suspense and drama, she liked to save her appearance for the tail end of a battle. Rival captains always seemed especially humiliated when they found out the leader of the ragtag group of pirates was a woman. Mmm…she loved giving prisoners that extra slap in the face that added insult to their injured and defeated pride. A knock on her door drew her out of daydream of the sight of crushed spirits, and her agate colored eyes focused on one of her most trusted spies, Mitch, who seemed to have brought her an especially delicious treat.

“Captain. I have brought you the Princess of Argis.” Mitch’s voice had a rather bragging tone to it. He had spent –weeks- tailing the young maiden. Captain Elizabeth Stalwart had had a hunch that the woman would want to visit her new kingdom after her wedding day. And of course, the Captain had been right; she was the captain after all.

“Excellent job Mitch! She will fetch such a lovely sum once we send word to Argis that we have their Princess. You will of course, get your usual 25% Hmm no…you spent 3 months spying, correct? I’ll bump you up to 30%.”

“Thank you, Captain!” Mitch exclaimed with glee, the pirate’s face breaking out into a broad smile. He was the type of man that loved praise more than gold. As cruel as Elizabeth could sometimes be, she was fair, and never withheld praise and increased payment when they were due.

Elizabeth sat up a little taller in her seat as she took a good look at the Princess Lenia. Yes…honey colored eyes, this was definitely the true Princess of Argis! Though…she didn’t appear to be as lady like as she should: a woman with a bite to the neck, how exciting! It was always the ones that appeared so prim and proper that were truly the most wild in the sack. She must be quite the lover in order to draw out such a reaction in a man…or slept with a man that was so wild that he was driven to mark his lover in such a primal way. Well…it wouldn’t hurt her to see if it was the former! It had been so long since Elizabeth had bedded a member of the gentler sex…

Standing at 6ft and with a body that had been hardened from life out on the sea, Elizabeth seemed to be just as uncaring about Lenia’s sword as Mitch was. The Princess was probably more of a danger to herself than to them with that blade in her hands. But still, she should probably remove her of her weaponry. Plus it would give her an excuse to ‘feel out her new prisoner. “Just relax Princess, I’m just going to check you for more weapons. Hold her still for me Mitch, please?” Rough, calloused hands began to roam over the young woman’s body, applying delicious bits of pressure especially about her breasts. Never know when someone had a dagger hiding in their cleavage! Elizabeth had to be extra sure about that…

A knock on the door, followed by a series of scuffling feet, grunts, and protests from a voice that she felt as though she had heard before stopped Elizabeth mid-inspection of Lenia’s fantastic breasts.

“Eliza?” William blinked. He’d recognize those agate colored eyes anywhere. It –was- her! It was Eliza! Oh shit…it was Eliza… “Get away from her!” The young knight growled when he noticed that both her hands were firmly cupping Lenia’s breasts. Those were –his- breasts to be fondling!!

For a moment the pirate queen just stared at the man who had called her by a name that she had not heard in a very long time. –Nobody- called her Eliza anymore. Only her parents had…and a young man she had spent her nights with years ago, when they had both been young and stupid. “Will?” The mocha colored woman’s face broke out into a sultry smile. “Sir William Marshal…I see you’ve grown a beard now, it looks good on you, very, very good.” Elizabeth purred sweetly, ah, how she had missed the knight that had tried his hardest to tame her. “What are you going to do Will, hit me?” Elizabeth smirked, knowing full well that there was little William could do, he has his code after all.

It was truly a shame that William was such a do-gooder, he had been one of the few men that had passed through Elizabeth’s life that she could actually stand for an extended period of time. He had several qualities she truly loved: bravery, honor and pride, he wore them well. But he was also handsome, strong…and always warm at night whenever she was cold. Oh how she’d missed him; in her line of work, it was rare to find a man that actually cared about her pleasure. Eliza took quite a long time to find her own, which William had never minded. Unfortunately, that animal inside of William that had always beckoned to her, could never be drawn out, no matter how much she pushed.

William was just too kind and too sweet for her. She had actually felt bad when she had robbed him and shackled his wrist to the bedpost and then left him. The call of the sea was too strong and she could never stay on land with the young knight forever.

“Captain! He was wearing this.” Announced Joseph, one of her top ranking officers. He brandished a golden necklace, made up of two standing lions with a sword between them and a stone on the bottom. “May I keep it, Captain?” That question earned him a low, bestial growl from his bound prisoner that made Joseph fidget uncomfortably. Even tied up, William was still quite terrifying. No man should have that much speed and strength, there was magic involved, Joseph knew it! Many pirates feared or detested magic.

“I think he quite likes it Joseph, perhaps you should give it back to him? I’ll see if I can get him to part with it willingly. Strip him of his weapons!” Once that was taken care of, and Elizabeth had stripped Lenia of her short sword, their personal effects were removed from the room. “Excellent boys. Now, loot the ship, tie up the women and children, -gently-.” Elizabeth stressed the final word. Her men could get so rough with the gentler sex; these women weren’t common wenches after all! You can’t just roughly toss them about! “You are not to touch another hair on a prisoner’s head until I have this sorted out. Dismissed!” With that final command, the men bowed and left, leaving her alone with a tied up Knight and a Princess that Elizabeth was sure that she could easily overpower if she became uppity.

“So! I apparently have an adulterous Knight and a kinky Princess on my hands. Whatever am I to do with the two of you?” Elizabeth said once everyone had cleared out of her quarters. With a grin on her pouty lips, she sauntered over towards William who looked more uncomfortable with every step she took. She reached out, running fingers experimentally through his beard before she lead them downwards, stroking his neck with a touch that was so feather-light that the bearded man visibly shivered. “Have you managed to draw out the beast behind these big brown eyes my dear Princess? I have always wondered what it would take to coax the animal out of it’s cage.”

As Lenia entered the room, she kept her head low but her eyes vigilant. She knew that even in her silence, she had power here as a princess. Well, perhaps at least her head still had some value attached to her body. The thought made her lips curl and she wet them before Mitch gently guided her back to stop moving and then presented her for the Pirate... Queen! Lenia raised a brow, head held high now. How.. strangely refreshing this was for her! No overgrown man with a half buttoned vest and parrot upon his shoulder with crackled teeth and gold spilling from either pocket. But here before her was a tall and toned woman of the sea. In a moment's time, Lenia could only admire what a woman she was.

Waiting in some confusion, the woman approached her and told her to be still. Her height! Was everyone to tower over her, goodness... Lenia didn't really respond verbally and simply turned her head away a little while Eliza did her 'search' for weapons. When rough but seasoned hands came to her breasts, Lenia blushed and turned to face this daring captain, eyes wider than before. "There isn't anything there," she tried to protest but the Captain just seemed to be having a jolly time before a few knocks and footsteps later and bless him, William came in all gathered up like her albeit a bit worse. Her eyes went to him immediately, her tension softening and when the first thing that came out of William's mouth was "Eliza!" She blinked and turned to the woman who's hands - still on her breasts - seemed to be taken back to a previous date. You've got to be joking...

Throughout all their bickering, Lenia awkwardly lowered her head. "Can you just let go, please..." She murmured softly as finally, finally, Eliza let go of her breasts and began to take notice of her second prisoner. The man who brought William in seemed very pleased in his capture and presented the necklace that Lenia had given William. It hurt her to know they had taken it, but she could always give him another, better yet perhaps a ring...! Speaking of which, the weight upon her ring finger felt heavier than before as Eliza eyed William, a sparkle in her husky eyes and her quick acting lips.

The man seemed to pursue the idea of keeping the necklace and Lenia almost went to speak, to comfort William that it was alright, that she would give him another, or find a ring in return, but Eliza took hold of the situation vaguely and dismissed him with further instruction. Eliza returned her gaze to her new prisoners and observed them before making her state to claim, approaching William. It bothered Lenia immediately, jealously flooding her cheeks and hurt swelling in her heart. Clearly she and William had known one another before hand. But perhaps this was the feeling William received when he saw herself and Rickkard. But Lenia did not enjoy Rickkard's company; William seemed to have enjoyed it many moons ago and maybe even now.

Jealousy was a terrible thing. "He's not a beast, nor an animal. He's a good man. Please release us, at the very least him. You've chained him up like something he is not. It's the least you could do. You've got everything you need." It was a bold statement that seemed to amuse Eliza and she revealed a pointed, extremely thin knife or some kind of carving instrument and began to unscrew the latch around his neck which clanked to the ground when unscrewed. Her seemingly innocent eyes turned to Lenia as if to say, 'anything else' in a mocking, slow, fashion which caused Lenia to play along. She turned around and motioned for her own binding which gave Eliza a new, nice view of her backside. "Please?"

And was rewarded as such. Immediately, Lenia flew past Eliza and up to William, wrapping her arms around him, kissing his neck where she could reach, her eyes apologetic for reasons beyond him. "Alright then, princess," Eliza grabbed Lenia back and told her to sit upon the sofa which Lenia did, deciding it would be appropriate to play along for the safety of her Will and her baby. Something she would still not be so keen on revealing. "Ms... Elizabeth, it seems the odds are in your favor and I am ready and willing to negotiate. I'm surely assuming that I nor my Knight won't be walking any plank out to sea any time soon, correct? I'm sure that's only in fairytales, yes? Without me, you get less gold. With me, you could buy yourself twice as many ships as you've probably taken a name to. What do you say? I have a crown in Argis with your name on it." Lenia had turned from dainty princess into negotiator. Her eyes charming, her legs had curled and swayed to the side giving her a regal position upon the couch as she rested an arm and reclined slightly as if being ready to be painted. She smiled brilliantly.

--

The ships that Rickkard sent set sail three hours ago, sailing off into the ocean in pursuit of where the nearest ships from Argis to Berges were headed. Geoffrey was a little concerned about the day's passing but he knew that William hadn't had all the training for nothing and now, with this new power he seemingly possessed, perhaps he could get himself and the princess out of the heap without a scratch. Well, maybe a few knowing their luck, but still. As long as those ships were on their way, the would surely help to rescue the supposed long lost prince of Berges. Already rumors were swirling in the beautiful hills and valleys of Berges. Some areas already ready and willing to welcome William home as their true prince and final King.

"How is progress?" Rickkard demanded after Geoffrey had knocked upon his door.

"Very good. How is the life of a royal prisoner?"

"Ah hah! Well, there are certainly benefits to me and my father's income now, isn't there? Once this little mishap is handled, I simply cannot wait to be reunited with my wife. I'm sure she misses me dearly. I will not allow any such harm to come to her. Why, the moment she returns to Berges, I will have been a changed man! Look I've even shed a few pounds in the past couple... Sir Geoffrey?"

Geoffrey had already left, retired from the night. And rightfully so. He prayed his new Prince and Princess would be here by morning.

‘William was not a beast nor an animal?’ Elizabeth cocked a skeptical brow. Had she read this whole situation wrong? Were the two of them not physically intimate yet? Or was William so kind to this Princess that he was always gentle and tender when they made love, hiding the animal side of him much in the way as he had been with Eliza. Well…it seemed to distress the Princess so much to see her Knight bound in such a manner; and although Eliza was quite partial to having William collared and at her mercy, she played along and undid the shackle around his neck. No sooner had the metal clattered to the floor than did Lenia make another request. Ah such a demanding Princess! First William’s shackles and now her own. For a moment Eliza was afraid to have two other commanding personalities in her quarters running amuck. But that wonderful view of Lenia’s perfect, heart shaped rear clouded her judgment and she found herself undoing the woman’s bindings.

No sooner had she freed the princess, Lenia was out of her reach. Damnit! She had so wanted to squeeze that tempting rear. Hmmph…she’d have to do that in a little bit, right after she was finished watching the two interact. How strange the pair were, behaving in such ways that were unbefitting of their posts! A chivalrous knight that slept with married women, and princess that was so bold as deliver affection to her underling in the presence of a total stranger. Did they only trade kisses or were they lovers? Eliza had to know once and for all!

So she devised a plan modeled after the tried and true method of ‘divide and conquer’. She pulled Lenia away from William and had her take a seat on the fine couch that adorned her quarters. As soon as she was situated, the other woman decided to switch gears and make an attempt to negotiate. Lenia was either incredibly brave or incredibly cocky and stupid to attempt such a thing, Eliza didn’t quite know which one yet.

“Walk the plank?” The taller woman chuckled and gave Lenia a roguish smile. “Some pirates appreciate the dramatic suspense that comes with walking the plank, but I would just as soon throw either of you overboard myself without wasting a piece of wood.” Well…she’d probably need a hand chucking William over the railing, but she was fairly certain she could just throw Lenia off the ship if the princess’ tongue grew bold and sharp enough to irritate Eliza’s temper. “What makes you think that I am interested in so much gold, Princess? I already have dozens of ships under my command and employ hundreds of men and women. Perhaps I crave something else…something more carnal. It is rare that I get to enjoy the company of such an attractive young noblewoman; and I can’t very well say I’ve ever bedded a Princess before.” Her reddish-brown eyes met Lenia’s honey colored ones before flicking down to those cherry colored lips. Elizabeth leaned down close, so close that their soft lips brushed for a moment, and only a moment, because William’s panicked voice startled her and reminded her that she and the princess were not in this room alone.

“You will not touch my lov-ah…the Princess in such a manner!” William barked. The only person that should be kissing Lenia should be him! But he did not want to confirm Eliza’s suspicions that he was indeed Lenia’s lover; it would be absolutely scandalous. Though she probably had seen enough of their interactions to cobble together a story in her head, William would rather the story be an unconfirmed work of fiction rather than fact. Pirates traveled far and wide, the last thing he wanted was for her to start slandering lover’s good name.

“Oh you don’t want me to touch her, hmm?” Eliza looked over her shoulder and straight at Will, her voice deceptively innocent and sweet. “You know me Will, I need to give my hands something to do. Since I have no locks to pick and no pockets to plunder, I must find –something- to do with these wandering fingers. And I cannot help it that your princess has such fine breasts that I wish to examine them more closely!” Eliza stood, giving Lenia a cheeky wink before positioning herself so that she could torment William properly. “Perhaps you would prefer that I touch you instead. Is that it William, are you feeling left out? Or do you miss my touch?” A not-so-innocent grin curled Eliza’s pouty lips as she sauntered over towards the proud Knight that now cowered like a bunny rabbit before a mountain lion.

“N-no…I just…you… Lenia i-is a lady and I will not have you tormenting her.” William’s voice cracked as the pirate queen began to make her way towards him. He was terrified of Eliza touching him for fear of his body’s natural reactions and so he stepped backwards with every step she took forwards in an attempt to keep distance between them. Step after step he took until he finally felt his back press up against the wall. He gulped, peering over the pirate queen’s shoulder, his brown eyes screaming ‘HELP!’ as he looked upon Lenia for assistance. Yes, he had loved Eliza years ago, but he had no such feelings for her any longer! But his treacherous body remembered her; she had been William’s first after all, no one ever forgets their first time or their first love. So while the rest of him seemed rather eager to relive their passionate tryst, his mind was screaming in panic inside of his skull.

“I see no ring on your finger, William. Surely you are still single, yes? I’m sure the Princess wouldn’t mind a show. Perhaps she could take some notes…for use with her husband” Oh men, they were so easy to make uncomfortable! William looked as though he were going to pass out, which only fueled Elizabeth’s desire to ruffle some feathers. Her hand came up, resting lightly on his chest and she couldn’t help but smile as she remembered the muscles underneath. Part of her was curious to see how life as a knight had treated William’s body. Was he bigger and more muscular now from battling dragons? More scarred from fighting bandits?

“N-no! Eliza…I am…I can’t. I—“ Eliza’s hand drifted downwards from his chest and kept moving southward towards his stomach. She wouldn’t…

Oh yes, Eliza would. She knew full well that William wouldn’t lay a hand on her, for fear of accidentally hurting her in his attempt to get away. Elizabeth was a strong, determined, Amazon of a woman; it would take quite the show of force in order to get her to stop whatever she was doing. Poor Knights, bound by their silly Code. So her well practiced hand traveled further down until she could hook a finger around the band of William’s leather trousers. And for a moment she felt a thrill of excitement, remembering how warm William always was underneath his leathers, and how delicious responsive his body usually was.

“GYAH! Please! Eliza! I’m in love with the Princess. I belong to her, I am not a free man! For-the-love-of-God-do-not-touch-me!!!” William was too mortified to get aroused. The color had leaked away from his previously flushed and humiliated face. Now he looked as though he were going to pass out at any moment.

“Ah finally! A confession!” Eliza giggled, drawing her hand away. “I thought that I was going to have to undo your pants to get a proper one out of you. Though…I suppose, if your lady does not mind, I still could.” The brunette leaned over to give William’s cheek a chaste kiss. “I am glad you have found love William, truly I am. But I will admit to being a little envious that the princess has managed to coax you into being a little more wild in bed.”

Eliza’s alignment wasn’t truly ‘evil’. She was more of a ‘chaotic good’. And there was plenty of chaos to be had in a scandalous affair between a princess and one of her knights! A lover of stories and gossip, the knowledge that these two had given her made her day! She moved over towards the desk in her room, hopping up ontop of it to take a seat so that she may look at both William, who still stood against the wall, shocked into paralysis, and Lenia, who Eliza wasn’t sure whether or not she was amused by the whole exchange or was plotting ways to have the pirate queen assassinated.

“I will still leave my offer open to both of you about that ‘carnal desires’ bit. My door will always be open for a gorgeous princess and a handsome knight that want to experience a couple of rounds of passion with a pirate queen. Separate or at the same time, it doesn’t matter to me.” Eliza smiled innocently at the two of them, apparently not shy at all when it came to talking about sex. She was sure that she could give William a run for his money when it came to pleasuring the princess and drawing sweet moans from her delicate throat. And she was certain Lenia could learn a thing or two about pleasuring a man under her tutelage.

“And I will of course, have to take you up on that offer of gold, princess. Mitch will be so disappointed if I do not. He’s not a very good mastermind or leader, but his wife is incredibly clever. I’ve been meaning to promote her to Captain, but I have no vessel for her as of yet. I’m sure he will take his earnings to buy his wife a ship to command in my fleet.” Eliza paused for a moment as she thought her next course of action through. “I will have to loot the ship you both were on; winter is coming, supplies will soon be limited, I need to make sure all my vessels are outfitted appropriately. But I will let you keep your necklace William, since it seems to have such sentimental value. Tell me, princess, is that fine ring on your finger from your husband? Or is it a gift from William that you are not willing to part with.”

Hadn't gold always worked? Well, surely Eliza seemed confident in her own abilities and in her own fleet of an army - so she claimed - that a promised word of coin didn't particularly interest her. Lenia pursed her lips in annoyance, really hoping she could rescue she and William out of this one on her own. But hadn't she? With that distract signal fueled by Myrtle's magic... some good must have come out of it. But it had to be evening, even close to night fall by now and ships needed guidance by sea. Taking a deep breath as Eliza approached her, she tensed at the shoulder blades as the woman neared.

Lenia really had to register the words that came between Elizabeth's skilled lips. WHAT?! Lenia's eyes widened at the thought of beckoning first under Eliza's ship next in her bed! Mouth slight hung open, she went to speak but was rewarded with a brush of cool lips against her own, causing Lenia to place her hands quickly over her mouth, turning bright red in the face. Who knew a woman of Eliza's caliber could make her so flustered and so.. so upset! It was torture without the blood! Turning her head then her body away immediately when William spoke up, she took this moment to recuperate while she could.

Eliza was talking some nonsense about her hands needing something to do and that something just now happened to be William. When her head shot up at the sound of Eliza's careful footsteps approaching William, her lips parted again and she could only watch in horror as if chained to the sofa. This couldn't be happening... When William pleaded with her, she turned and looked immediately for a weapon, something, anything to latch into Eliza's broad shoulders and pull her tempting frame far, far, far away from her William! "Stop!" She demanded verbally and rose to quite literally take her by force of hand before William cracked and declared his relationship with Lenia.

Lenia wasn't upset, she was appreciative that Eliza scared him shitless right now; at least she wasn't the only one. Lenia once more took a deep, yet quiet breath and backed away once the Pirate got what she wanted out of Will. Finding her bearings back in the seat behind her. Lenia put a hand over her head, feeling dizzy. This was too much for one day- her first day!- at sea. What a nightmare...

With Eliza's confidence and claim to offer on the table, Lenia shyly looked to William when Eliza mentioned the ring upon her finger. Goodness, she was quick to notice. "A gift!" She hissed quickly, hiding that hand under her other within her lap, making sure Eliza wouldn't be snatching it any time soon. "Your offer... means nothing. We won't be leaving the way we like no matter what we do," Lenia turned to William then back to Eliza. "Why should I take your word?" This woman clearly had a past relationship with William - which peeved her to no end - but was, at the end of the day, still a pirate, and a Captain at that. She knew what was she was doing, but Lenia wasn't so sure about all these demands, especially being forced into pleasures she had no want in. "Why shouldn't I, huh." She answered her own question silently. What choice did she have.

"I'll..." Her words got caught in her throat as she looked at poor William there, bound by the hand against the wall. "I'll do what you want as long as you just let William leave. He doesn't deserve this twice. Clearly." She narrowed her eyes, figuring if anyone should take the brunt let it be her. William's protests were clear as the bright moon in the sky as Lenia sighed and sat back down, a look of misery written all over her face. She began to unbutton her cotton dress, a look of frustration burned in her eyes. She couldn't even look at William.

---

"There's the ship!"

The captain of Berge's fleet called, six ships behind it, loaded with men from Argis and from Berges. Charlie was board the first ship alongside the Captain, Fredrick who had known William in his youth as friends. "Aim the cannons..." He called softly to Charlie who gave the order to the rest of the deck and demanded the word be past to each ship.

"And FIRE!" The cannons, now in close range to the pirate ship that had tied itself to the near broken passenger ship, fired off nearly seven to eight cannons right into the pirate ship! They hit quickly, and made a mess of the lower half as the pirate ship shook violently and rocked forward. "William can swim can't he?"

"I believe so," Charlie pondered more so if Lenia could but held faith to his courageous princess. Already soldiers were being guided into little boats to scavenger forward and claim back the lives of innocents, their Knight and the Princess of Argis. Hopefully all would come in one piece. Fredrick ordered another round of cannons be prepared, but not fired yet. He needed to make sure he wasn't going to sink the ship; the ship had valuable individuals aboard he figured. Already soldiers were clambering up the sides of both distressed ships and making their way to their goal.

“CAPTAIN!” Joseph tumbled into the captain’s quarters, looking out of breath and quite frazzled. “We’ve been hit! The Berges fleet is here!” His eyes flicked from the pirate queen, over to the princess who appeared to be in the middle of unbuttoning her dress. Shit…he’d interrupted the captain in the middle of one of her sex-capades. Maybe he should just toss himself overboard now before she did it for him…

“Really Joseph? You don’t say!” Elizabeth growled, aggravated that her fun was interrupted by a barrage of canon balls that had rocked her vessel with such force that it had knocked her maps and books right off of her desk. Ugh…now the page in her book would be lost and the binding bent. Fantastic. The tall, dark woman pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation as she tried to think of a plan to get them out of this mess. Spirits…what have I done to deserve this?!

There was no way for her to fight off an entire fleet, especially since the element of surprise was not on her side. She’d have to be especially clever… Hmm… “Turn out every light! We will run by darkness. I want you to tell Tom to take his crew down to the hull and plug up the holes as best he can. Then find Ben and Jack and have them set up the cannons. Tell them to use the smoke powder to cover out retreat.”

Now that he had his orders, the older pirate went running off to alert the crew of their change in plans. Elizabeth’s agate eyes looked between Lenia and William, the pirate queen appeared to be stuck with two prisoners that were surely the cause of this mess. That damn firework that the passenger vessel had let off earlier had summoned the Berges fleet to her doorstep!

Well…thankfully the Berges fleet was pathetic; she was sure that she could outrun them, even with a damaged ship

“Both of you, come with me.” When neither Lenia or William moved to follow, Elizabeth rolled her eyes. She had no time for these games! In four long strides she had crossed the room and was now bearing down upon Lenia.. She leaned down, picked up the princess and hoisted the protesting woman over her shoulder while William shouted at her to put her down. “Oh shut up the two of you. I should make you both pay for the repairs to my ship since this is -all- your fault! In fact I’ll be sending you a bill once I get to the next port.” With that, Elizabeth carried Lenia right out of her cabin and began calling for her most trusted spy. “MITCH!”

“Aye! Captain!” Mitch had been standing right by the door on the other side, knowing that the Captain would require his services.

“Oh! There you are. Throw the passengers overboard. -All- of them. Make sure you throw the children off with their parents so they don’t drown We’re going to turn the Berges fleet’s battle into a rescue mission! Take Andrea with you, she’ll be better suited to deal with the children I think.”

“Yes ma’am!” Mitch then bowed, running off to grab one of the female pirates to assist him in coaxing crying children to willingly jump off the ship.

Up the stairs and along the gangway Elizabeth went. She finally set down Lenia and turned to face William. “You need to take off your armor, you’re going for a swim.”

“What?!” William’s eyes went wide. His armor?! Did she not know what she asked?! You don’t just leave your armor and your sword behind!

“Oh come now William! You’ll drown with it on. You’ve been wearing the same bloody armor for 4 years now. It’s time to retire it and buy a new set.”

Of course he’s been wearing it for 4 years! He had it all broken in just how he liked it. But, as much as he hated the idea, he knew that he would indeed drown with it on. Plus Eliza had taken out her dagger and was now expertly slicing off the leather straps. Bits and pieces of the heavy metal clattered to the ground. And just to ‘help’ make sure William didn’t drown from heavy clothes, Elizabeth was nice enough to slice his arming jacket and undershirt straight down the middle. As William shrugged off the tattered garments, Eliza gave a low, appreciative whistle. “Perhaps I should help you out of those pants too…”

“You can’t possibly be serious!”

“Kidding, William! I am kidding. Spirits, lighten up. Though I do suggest you lose the boots.” Eliza smiled innocently as William kicked off his boots. There, now that the knight was left in nothing but his leathers, Elizabeth was sure he’d be able to swim. “Oh, and William? Try to stay away from the fires.”

“Fires? What are yo-HMPH!” William’s eyes went wide as Eliza’s lips connected with his own in a bruising kiss. He stepped backwards in an attempt to flee, and was so rattled that he ended up bumping into the railing and falling overboard. “ELIZ-Aaaahhhh!” There was a loud SPLASH! followed by William’s roars of displeasure. The autumn sea waters were frigid!

“Much easier than chucking him overboard.” Eliza chuckled as she rounded on Lenia; William was much too heavy for her to just throw off the ship. Plus a kiss goodbye for her most favorite old flame seemed to be fitting. “And now Princess, time for you to go. Try your best to go feet first, the drop is quite further than it appears.” With that bit of advice, Eliza grasped the princess right about the waist and tugged her nice and close. The kiss that she stole from Lenia was much more delicate; the woman was a princess after all. Pulling away with a grin and a wink, Elizabeth picked the smaller woman up bridal style. Before Lenia decided to slap her across the face, the pirate unceremoniously threw her over the edge of the railing and into the water.

There were several more splashes and cries of terror, people being thrown overboard into the dark waters. Though, the waters were not dark for that much longer. Bottles full of oil with a cloth wick were lit and then strategically thrown into the sea, near enough to the passengers to incite panic, but not right ontop of them to cause mortal wounds. Many of the bottles burst open on impact, the oil to spreading ontop of the water and giving light to the freed prisoners.

‘Prepare to retreat!’ Was the call that rang out aboard the pirate vessel before a caucophany of loud BANGs went off, followed by the sound of sails being dropped and billowing in the gentle breeze. Massive plumes of grey smoke erupted from the canons of the ship, coating everyone and everything in the area in a thick, grey, fog that was streaked by the black smoke from the burning oil.

“Lenia! Lenia where are you?!” William called as he splashed about in the fog in search for his lover. He had seen Lenia get thrown into the water near him, but she still had yet to surface.

Within moments, a whirlwind of events occured before Lenia could even button up her dress. When she stood as the man announced the Berges fleet attacking them, her heart began to pound. It worked. Looking back to William, she only recieved a brief glance for the moment when Eliza asked her to follow, the princess froze. She looked to Eliza as if the woman had spoken a different language before she was hoisted up, losing her breath. "Whoa!" Was all she exclaimed while William's verbal protests range through her ears. Surely he would follow once Eliza began to run.

As they approached the back of the deck, Lenia was quickly put down and she fumbled to button her dress, worried at Eliza's words of throwing people over the side and into the deep depths of the ocean. It worried her that perhaps many of the passangers could not swim! Worried, she bit her lip and almost went off to go help had Eliza not tugged her to a specific place. She exclaimed that she and William would be taking a little dip themselves. Well. If there was anything a good, well versed and trained princess could do, it was swim. But from this height!?

Her ears distracted her by the cutting of straps on William's armor. She gawked at poor William literally being torn by this choice and in the back of her mind she swore to buy him a new set of beautiful armor in Berges, the best she could find but certainly something he would appreciate and take kindly to. These thoughs were soon distracted at Eliza's comment of taking his pants off. Was she serious?! William took the words right out of her mouth as the young princess crossed her arms and burried her hand into her palm. When her pretty brown eyes came back up, she was exposed to a sight she did NOT wish to partake in. Eliza's kissable lips perched right up and smacked down William's, causing Lenia to gawk for the fourth time on this pirate ship.

"William!" She cried out when he stumbled backward and over the side. She hurried to the edge to try and reach for him, maybe grab his hand, something, anything, but his fall was too quick. Whimpering as she watched him hit the sea, she assumed he could swim but it worried her that she would not be able to find him. Turning back to Eliza in horror, she glared and went to demand an eplaination for her brutal ways, but found a hand come around her waist and her body pressed nicely against Eliza's. And those damned lips took a second victim. When Lenia pushed herself away, the poor princess was mortified and blushing like a bride.

"Get away!" She beckoned as Eliza picked her up and tossed her right into the sea with a few final words of advice. Lenia did not land upon her feet back hit her back which the impact of the sea caught her hold but it was no less terrifying. Under the freezing sea, she opened her eyes and fought for her life to swim upward, her whole body chilled and shaking. When she surfaced she ducked right back into the water when something that came from above - a strange bomb of some kind - was thrown at her direction. Coming back up after a few minutes, she took breath and made soft whimpering sounds at the chill. It was f-f-freezing! Her body was starting to feel numb and it was not good.

"Will!" She called back, seeing the firey flames dancing around her as if trying to purposely trap her. "Will!" She screamed with how much she could without bits of water scooping into her mouth. A lit small ship approached her first and a hand grabbed her, a large hand that she would have thought was William's, but when pulled up and a blanket around her soaking wet frame, she knew it was only a soldier of Berges. "Princess, are you aright?!" She nodded but burried herself in the blanket and attempted to say with the tremble in her shivering voice: "Where is my Knight?!"

"He was found your majesty, he's in the boat pulled back to the ship as we will now."

Thank God.

Lenia allowed one of the soldier's to hold her and allow some warmth to envelope her. As they approached and dodged the flame and smoke, they approached the massive ship and a rope was brought down and a ladder as well for support. Getting the princess up first, she was quickly given into more care, but Lenia's weary eyes were searcing for William.

"Sir!" Was all she could hear from the other side of the ship, hoisting up more passangers and then finally a blanketed figure she assumed was William. And that voice with it was no other than Charles. Thank goodness. She collasped into the nearest soldier's arms who called out for her, alarming those around her. Her world went black, but with happiness knowing that everyone had been saved, including her Knight. She would only hope he could warm up just as fast as she could.

------

When the young princess woke, she was below deck in a bed, a fancy one at that, with a comfortable looking room. She was dressed in a nightgown and robe with many layered blankts around her. A woman, a nurse of some kind came right in as if on cue and asked how she was. "Warm," Lenia softly replied and the nurse only chuckled and checked her body over and was grateful she had no fever. "Where is my Knight?"

"The Knight with no armor? He's in the room next door resting too."

"Is he safe?"

"Yes ma'am, no fever and I'm sure plenty warm as you are."

Lenia nodded in thanks, grateful they had been found before the two of them could really catch ill with fever. Lenia didn't feel uncomfortable when she moved her legs or touched her belly, finding no marks or signs of physical damage. She felt the same, just a little rattled. "We'll be reaching Berges in a few hours. I suggest you rest, mi'lady. It's such a beautiful country, have you ever been?"

"No, but I so look forward to it."

Resting her head back down, she blew some hair from her face and tried to recall all the many events that just so quickly occured. "And the passangers?" She asked once the nurse applied a warm towel behind her neck. The nurse promised they had accounted for all the women and children and most of the men, though a small few were not so fortunate. This bothered Lenia greatly, but she would promise to say a prayer once they reached Berges and speak highly of their bravery. "Thank you," Lenia called as the nurse left. Closing her eyes she stroked her belly idly. "Do you miss your papa too? Looks like we can't even see him as we like to, can we..." The literal mean didn't hit as hard as a physical one. Their days of kisses and dirty sex would be put on hold now... unless they did it in secret. A small smile crept on her lips as she pulled up the blanket. William so wouldn't care... How giddy it made her. She knew these blankets were nothing compared to his warmth.

So close to Berges.

(Feel free to move them to the docks/Berges. Right now it's currently past midnight/barely morning.)

“Lenia! LENIA!” William hollered into the dissipating fog as he swam in small circles, searching for his lover in the area that he thought she was in. He dove under the waves, his desperation to find her growing with every passing minute. But alas, the water was dark and he could see nothing infront of him if he opened his eyes under the surf. Popping back up for breath, his teeth began to chatter and his body shivered. Good God, this water was freezing! Between the icy temperature and battling the small waves, William didn’t know how much longer he could keep actively searching for his lover without drowning himself.

Soon he found himself rescued by a small boat that was also carrying several other survivors. Despite his protests and exhausted attempts to dive back into the water and search for his princess some more, William was coaxed into some heavy blankets and dried off as the boat rowed back towards the ship. Word that the Princess of Argis had been found was already buzzing around the vessel as soon as he stepped on board. Knowing that Lenia was safe and sound was a major relief.

“Sir!” Charles rushed over to him and nearly tackled William to the ground as he hugged his master. He had been so worried! The young squire had thought he was going to get a reprieve from all the stress of princesses, dragons, conspiracies, and now pirates. But that had not been the case: Berges was a mess now that King Tristan was imprisoned and his royal court had been suspended. The peasants wanted him hanged, the nobles were upset that their way of life was going to be disrupted by some knight that didn’t know how to rule a nation, and to make matters worse, winter was coming! That meant the barbarian nation to their western border, as well as the dragons in the northern mountains were going to be restless and emboldened by the harsh winters that swallowed up Berges and the neighboring areas. “I was worried… So much has happened…are you okay? What was it fighting pirates? Is the princess alright? Did you have a lovely vacation Sir? Oh and Sir I have so much to tell you!”

“I’m fine, Charles. I’m fine. Calm down.” William chuckled softly and patted Charles on the shoulder. Sometimes, he forgot just how young the boy still was. “I will tell you all about my adventures, and you can tell me all about yours and the news from Berges. But for now, I would like to get out of these clothes and into something else.”

After exchanging a couple more words with Charles, his squire led him down to the cabin that they would be staying in for the rest of the journey back to Berges. He wished that he could check on Lenia and go to her…but on this tiny ship, it would be impossible for him to sneak into her room without drawing suspicion. With a sigh, he resigned himself to getting ready for a night in bed without his lover, all while telling Charles about his stay in the mountains with Astor, how brave Lenia had been against the pirates, and how he had run into the mischievous.

----

William looked very, very uncomfortable as he disembarked from the ship with Charles early the next morning. He had no armor, no sword, not even an arming jacket. Much to William’s horror, he looked like a civilian… well…except for his stance. Back straight and head held high, he still walked about like a man who was bred for battle. Earlier, he had been searching for Lenia and had tried to find her this morning, but instead he had been intercepted by James; an older looking gentleman that was meant to be William’s butler/footman/whatever the hell his title was, all that noble stuff sounded the same to the young knight.

“Lord William,” James had ignored William’s protests that it was just ‘Sir’ or ‘William’ and kept referring to the new nobleman with the correct title of ‘Lord.’ “This carriage will take you to the castle. You will be meeting with the Viceroy and the Knight Commander as soon as we arrive.” The graying servant motioned towards the carriage and opened the door for William so that he could hop in.

“I must ride in –that-?!” William stared at the fine black carriage with golden trim and a plush red interior. “It looks like a coffin. I will ride in no such thing. Where is my horse?”

“My Lord, the country is in unrest! Precautions must be taken and--”

“Yeah me Lord, precautions!” Came a jeering but familiar voice. When William turned around to see where it was coming from, he smiled as he saw Andrew coming his way, with his twin, Anthony, in tow. “Hey there Will, hope you don’t mind us taggin’ along. We’re your new guard, see?” Andrew pointed to the red and black tabard of the royal guard that he wore over his armor.

“Now come on Will, be a good lad and hop in the coffin--- I mean carriage. This way we don’t have to worry about you getting shot up with arrows.” Anthony grinned and gave Will an insistent push towards the open door.

“What choice do I have?” William sighed. Well, at least it was nice to have two friends as his personal guard rather than two strangers. He could just pretend that they were working together, rather than

“That’s the spirit William!” Andrew chuckled and clapped William soundly on the back. “Try not to get us killed though. My wife’ll have my ass.” Andrew and Anthony had both been knights for several years…but with a little persuasion from their wives they had been coaxed to take up positions guarding the royal court. The pay was about the same, but it lacked the excitement of traveling.

“Gentleman, I will remind you that that is no way to talk to the future king! Show some respect!” James looked absolutely flabbergasted that these two hooligans were rough-housing with a man of noble birth. Didn’t they know better?!

“Oh bugger off James. We’re jus’ playin’ around! He’s not made of glass. Don’t get your stockings in a twist, we’re not going to break him.” Andrew waved off the mother-hen of a footman dismissively before moving with his brother towards their horses so that they could ride alongside the carriage.

James threw a sharp glare at the twin guards. Obviously the footman did not approve of the Knight Commander’s choice for William’s personal guard. But the older man moved to help William into the carriage.

“Will the Princess be joining us?” William tried not to look too hopeful as he settled into the awful little cube.

“I believe so, m’lord. I hope it’s not too much of a bother, but her husband is still being detained and the Princess should have a proper escort.”

“No trouble at all.” The young knight nodded, even though he was grinning on the inside. Rickkard still detained, perfect! Perhaps he’d manage to sneak some time in with Lenia and keep her away from the jackass.

Lenia and her entourage were taken last from the ship. She had been dressed in a light green dress that was made of the highest fabrics and a silver tiara placed back upon her to which she felt strange, and her hair was pulled back from her face and cascaded down her back in long heaps. Her face and body had been cleaned that morning while Lenia tried to blink the sleep from her eyes the whole time. She noticed William's figure immediately ahead of her, stepping into a black carriage with a few guards and a new butler - look at him! - to accompany him to Berges. Poor Will, he must feel so awkward right now. Perhaps he would settle into it and find a happy mix of both words; she knew that she was slowly doing such.

"Mi'lady, the carriage is waiting."

"Oh! Yes, of course," she replied sinking back into the earth of reality and allowing a soldiers to help her into the carriage that followed William's. Inside the carriage had been Geoffrey who had been waiting for her and was glad to see her safe, already assuming William was just peachy up ahead. Next to him was the commander of King Tristan's personal guard, Jonathan, who seemed like a stiff old beast, just as big as Geoffrey but not as much kindness in his eyes.

"The commander of Berges, princess, Sir Jonathan Rambult. He's here to make sure we're accompanied safely into the castle of Berges."

Lenia politely extended her hand to which Sir Jonathan paused a moment but took her delicate hand and kissed it, not smiling nor in awe of her as so many before him. Lenia didn't mind particularly, but she wondered why he had been so stiff and uncomfortable looking. Was there something upon her nose? She rubbed it and checked her fingertips to make sure no dirt had been there. The ride wasn't terrible at all, and Lenia loved the scenery from her little window. Berges was truly a beautiful and very much agricultural and wide open place with many more hills and valleys than she had ever imaged could be in one country.

When they arrived at the castle, she noticed the black carriage ahead of her that held William had already left. Eagerly, she stepped out with Geoffrey's assistance, thanking him lightly and allowing him to place a cape along her shoulders. Goodness, it was getting chilly! And soon snow would fall; how she loved snow! What happened next was unpredictable but to Lenia, not strange. Sir Jonathan stopped the two, binding in one hand. He looked down at the princess: "Princess Lenia of Argis, you are hereby under arrest for the assumption of treason against our King Tristan."

"What?! Jonathan, what is the meaning of this," Geoffrey called from her side, gripping her shoulder to not allow him to move closer.

"Do you have any requests, milady?"

"Jonathan, this is foolish--"

"No, I do not, I just ask that you not bind me so tightly, please," she held out her hands for him, smiling lightly and allowed him to bind her hands together from the front while Geoffrey watched in horror as Jonathan tied them extremely tight, causing her to wince but not cry out. "I cannot say that I am sorrowful princess, but you are still being accountable for the crimes against our current king. You may still speak freely in the court as a princess, but here, in this castle, you are considered a royal prisoner until the court's final decision."

"I understand completely," Lenia added, flashing him a knowing smile and turned to Geoffrey, nodding her head slowly. From his point of view, she seemed to know what she was doing; she was technically accountable for her actions, Geoffrey could not stop them here, but it was silly with all these arrests being made. Though technically, as much as he hated to admit it, Tristan was still king unless all was proven otherwise. And Lenia had verbally declared him a murder and now here she was, upon Berges land where her control was lacking. Surely they would treat her as they had been treating Tristan and Rickkard as royal prisoners. And from the soft but silent look on her face, Lenia seemed to be orchestrating the event and confident in her abilities. He followed behind them as they entered the palace and made their way into the throne room where Tristan sat. In front of him was William with two soldiers (twins!) Charles, and William's new butler, James.

"So! Already the false boy likes to think of himself as a king! James must have been hired to you out of pity. But I won't stop the stubborn coot. You are still under suspecion, Sir William of Berges. Do not think for one moment that I am terribly frightened of you. A dragon perhaps, but not you. I will end this little misunderstanding before-- ah! The Princess of Argis, come here my dear." He motioned as Lenia awkwardly moved forward, hands bound in the front and Sir Jonathan gripping her shoulder quite hard.

"Seems things have changed when you leave your Argis, hm? You forget our rules here and now must suffer those rules. You are not my guest but a prisoner who has foolishly wagged her tongue in public eye. Your words alone have humiliated me. I should send you to rot in the dungeons."

"You can't."

"Oh, can't I?"

"I'm pregnant." Lenia calmly answered to which Rickkard,, who had been standing beside Tristan, face lit up and he rushed to her, wrapping his arms around her, causing Lenia to wince at the tightness in different places of her body now. How strange Rickkard was acting... But her point was valid enough; pregnant women weren't allowed to rot, weren't allowed to be burned at the stake until after birthing the baby and it seemed to have saved Lenia for now. "Oh, father, don't you be so mean! She's my wife too, I have some say in this. She'll be staying in my quarters."

Tristan rubbed his hand over his face, clearly annoyed by the circumstances; he couldn't win. "She'll be given proper quarters but alone. She'll suffer in solitude and perhaps will reflect on her rash decisions. Perhaps there will be a change of heart, hm?" He motioned with his fingers for Rickkard to move away from his wife, but Rickkard grinned down at his wife and kissed her. Lenia awkwardly looked down as if appearing to be docile and ever so shy to which Rickkard laughed softly. He took her arms, "I'll take care of you from now on out, Lenia. But first I shall be needing lots of drinks to celebrate!" He laughed and quickly forgot his dedication to his wife and began to think of ways to celebrate.

"Father, we should have a party."

"You cannot be serious."

"I am, I am! Please! For my beautiful wife and soon to be child. It is the least you could do. And for God's sake, someone unbind her, her wrists are practially turning blue!" Tristan waved a hand to have Geoffrey cut the binds to which Lenia gripped her hands, the marks cutting into her flesh. She broke down a moment and hissed through her lips in the pain, squeezing her eyes though thankful that she could breathe freely again.

Rickkard and his new 'turned leaf' took his wife's hands and planted sloppy kisses on them. "A masquerade! Wouldn't that be wonderful!? And think of all the food... yes, it shall be done as soon as we can. Sir Jonathan, let's start sending out those invites," and he moved past Lenia quickly, talking about something along the lines of, 'what should be on the menu?' leaving the rest of them turning back to Tristan. "Well. Let the Knight go to his new quarters and the princess to her own. Geoffrey, please escort little Lenia, thank you," he was terribly bored now, watching Lenia turn up to the stairs, William and his entourage following behind. Lenia turned her head around over her shoulder, looking at William and gave him a brief, but small smile to tell him that she would be fine, that he needn't overthink or worry. Even if a bubble of fear crept up inside of her. Their rooms ended up closer than she would have assumed, only three doors down from William. The room she was in was considered a guest suite though it was much plainer. She didn't mind as she laid down slowly on the bed and covered her hands with her face, exhausted and drained.

"Princess, your wrists..."

Lenia opened her eyes, peeking through her hands. "It's alright, Geoffrey, I promise. They'll heal. Can you just.. make sure William's alright. Please." She sat up, offering him a smile and he nodded, bowed and closed the door to her room and took out a key and locked it, sighing. Why did he have to do this... Shaking his head, he moved to William's door and cleared his throat after tapping. "William, it's Geoffrey."

It had been a very long time since William had been in the grand castle of Berges. Three years in fact, and even then it had been just a brief visit. He had been knighted in this very throne room; not by Tristan though, but by his mother, Queen Catherine. She had been a very nice woman, everyone had loved her because she was so polite to all classes, even the poorest ones. Berges was a bit of an odd country in that it allowed women to rule and hold office. Leadership did not pass from father to son, instead, it passed from first born to first born.

But the days of fair and just rulers were gone; now Tristan lounged in the throne as though he still owned the place. William held his tongue as he was led up towards the older man and received several snide remarks. This was supposed to be uncle? From what little he remembered of his mother, he couldn’t imagine her being the sister to such an arrogant and power-hungry man.

Lenia’s entrance seemed to lift William’s spirits…at least…until he saw the shackles around her wrists. What was the meaning of this?! How dare that oaf touch her! William clenched his jaw so hard that he thought his back teeth were going to shatter into tiny bits. If not for the Knight Commander who noticed his slight change in stance and strategically placed himself between the vision of Lenia and Rickkard, William would have probably bull rushed the nobleman and tackled him to the ground.

Perhaps he should have just stayed in the mountains. Become a hermit… The dragon’s blood that flowed like magma through his veins made his rage very difficult to control. He was dangerous…he needed to get out of here before he did something foolish. Thankfully the biggest fool in the room thought that a grand party to celebrate Lenia’s pregnancy would be in order. He believes the child is his… So –that- was why Rickkard was acting so oddly; he was drawn to Lenia because he believed that the slight swell of her belly was his doing!

That is –my- child and that is –my- lover! And if you touch either one I will run you through with my sword!

Hmmph…he needed to go pick up a new sword later…and new armor…that way he could properly slice Rickkard to pieces. Blood washes out of metal; however, it does –not- wash out of linen shirts.

“Sir, are you alright?” Charles whispered, looking up at William with concerned eyes. The knight hadn’t even noticed that his breathing had grown deeper as his heart raced and his hands balled up into fists.

“Just…tired…” William murmured the lame excuse and was glad to take his leave after Lenia. He brightened a little bit when she gave him a smile. And his spirits were only lifted further when he saw that their rooms were so close. Perhaps he could sneak out and pay her a visit tonight…check on her and see how she was doing. He was still concerned for her health. She had spent a long time in an ice cold sea after all. His butler led him along to his bedroom and sent Charles off to fetch William his things so that they could be brought back to the room.

“Will you be needing anything m’lord?” James asked, apparently eager to be put to use. “And please, m’lord. Do not hesitate to ask for my services. I come from a long line of butlers and I enjoy my post, sir. I could give you a rather handsome shave and haircut if you would like m’lord.”

“No, thank you.” When James’ smiling face turned into a dejected frown, William quickly amended his statement. “No haircut, not today. Perhaps something to eat? Just some bread with a bit of meat and some tea… Nothing fancy, please James.” William made sure to add the last part before James brought him something extravagant. It was strange for him to have someone wait on him, but the old butler did appear to really like his job, since he left William’s chambers with a new spring in his step.

Now that William was left to himself, he was finally aware of how giant his quarters were. This room was –big-. With a high ceiling and massive balcony windows that opened for a view of the courtyard, William immediately grew uncomfortable. He was used to sleeping in the crowded Knight’s Barracks, in a tent, or in a small room at an inn. His current sleeping arrangement was outrageous! One could probably fit 4 other king sized beds in this room and there would still be plenty of space to walk about. As William contemplated how he was going to sneak out of here and go down to the Knight’s Barracks to find himself a cot with his comrades, there was a knock on the door. No sooner had William let Geoffrey in and shut the door did the older man start to speak.

“Tell me William, who is that child’s father?” Geoffrey pointed to his left, gesturing towards Lenia’s room.

The frankness of the question startled the younger man. For a moment, William considered –not- telling the Knight Commander that he had gotten Lenia pregnant. But he was a terrible liar…especially around people he cared about. Plus Geoffrey already knew that he had feelings for the princess, he had probably puzzled together something about their relationship already. What harm could it do to him to admit the truth? “I am the father…”

“ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!” Geoffrey roared. He had suspected such things, but hearing his nightmares confirmed was an entirely different experience. “Of all the stupid, misguided, brash things you could have done…you do that?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND!?!”

“I am not a boy any longer! I don’t need a lec—“

“YOU ARE -MY- BOY!” Geoffrey boomed in outrage. Had he not taught William better than that?! Or was his adopted son so selfish that he did not think of anyone else but himself and his carnal needs. Impregnating a princess! A –married- princess! What was he thinking?! But as his deep voice echoed off the walls of the grand room, the Knight Commander seemed to remember himself and took a deep breath to calm down before continuing. “William…I have raised you as my own. I don’t care how old you are or how much of a man you have become, you will always be my boy.”

“I know, dad. I’m sorry…” It was rare that he and the Knight Commander exchanged such tenderness. Even though Geoffrey had never asked William to call him ‘father’ or ‘dad’ when he was younger, sometimes, it just happened.

“You are more like David than you know…” Geoffrey said after a long time. It felt wrong to have William call him by ‘dad’, especially now that he knew the boy’s origins. But…he couldn’t deny that the endearment warmed his heart. “I worry for you Will. This is not a game. You could be hanged. You –will- be hanged if anyone finds out about this. And while being pregnant grants Lenia some immunity now…as soon as that baby is born, she will not be safe either.” Geoffrey hesistated a moment as he carefully chose his next words. “I…I don’t want you to end up as your parents did: hiding from their families to start their own. Abandoning Berges… leaving the safety of the palace… Though, in all fairness, Lady Jocelyn could have never predicted that her younger brother would turn out to be such a brute of a ruler.”

“I know…I will be careful.”

“Careful like the throne room?! I thought you were going to fly across the room and pummel Rickkard to death. You’re lucky the nobles didn’t notice; and I pray that Andrew and Anthony are smart enough to keep their big mouths shut about your change in demeanor.” Geoffrey had dropped his voice down lower, as though afraid that they weren’t safe, not even in these thick walls. Although he wanted to tell William that he needed to stop seeing Lenia, to –order- him to do so…Geoffrey did no such thing. William was grown, he had to walk his own path now. “I will help you anyway I can William; but you must tread carefully.”

“Yes sir.” William was relieved that the Knight Commander was finished chewing him out. Although William stood a couple of inches taller than Geoffrey, the older man had such a presence to him that he seemed to be 10ft tall!

“Come…we have to meet with the Viceroy. Although Tristan is still technically king, Viceroy Jarvis has been handling the case. He wishes to speak to you.”

---

Jarvis was a rather gaunt looking older man who wore the flowing, maroon robes of a Viceroy. His entire head was full of neatly combed white hair and he sported a handsome, meticulously kept white goatee. His job was to ensure fair treatment in delicate court cases, as well as oversea the affairs of the kingdom when the King or Queen was incapacitated. And if anyone asked what they thought of Jarvis, they’d probably respond that he was a very cold, unfeeling man…though perhaps the most fair and just person that one would ever meet.
“Ah! I finally get to meet the young man that is causing such controversy. I see what you mean about the resemblance, Knight Commander. He is a dead ringer for the old stable master.” Jarvis’ steely blue eyes carefully surveyed William. Tall, muscular, and with a strong jawline just like his father. The eyes were different though…kinder; much like his mother. “But alas, without further proof, I cannot make a judgment in this boy’s favor.”

“Proof? What proof is there to be had Jarvis?! Everyone is dead! Look at him, how can you doubt that he is the son of Lady Jocelyn?”

“My decision will not be based off of your hunches Geoffrey! You know that. Do not look at me so old friend; you know the rules.” Jarvis sighed heavily and moved towards his desk, pulling out a very old looking piece of parchment and showing it to William and Geoffrey. “This is the last will and testament of Queen Catherine and King Henry. It specifically includes a royal decree to ensure that the illegitimate child of their daughter, Princess Jocelyn, is to be given full rights to the crown. But!” Jarvis pointed to a specific line. “There must be –proof- that the boy is not a pretender. Find me proof gentlemen. I will give you a month.”

“What do you suggest we do until then?!” Geoffrey knew that Tristan would seek retribution if they could not find evidence of William’s true birth. He would surely have both their heads on a silver platter after this debacle!

“Oh I don’t know. Let the boy enjoy his time as a nobleman before he has to go back to the front lines.” Jarvis managed a little smile; that was perhaps the most the man had smiled for the entire month. “David had a sister; perhaps you could see if she has any information. Or, if you can find a witch or warlock, you could try to do a…oh…what is it called…I believe it’s called a ‘blood trace’. I remember the Viceroy before me saying that they were common in his time. But with so many of them having been put to death over the years due to King Tristan’s fear of magic, you’ll be hard pressed to find one.”

Lenia was already devising a plan. She began to write down a few things to blog them to memory. She burned the notes she didn't like in the fireplace nearest to her and began to scribble at it again. And for the first time, she felt a small thump against her belly. Blinking, she put her hand down to her belly and a small smile crept along her full lips. "We're being very sneaky, my little one. Promise me you'll do as I say and not as I do." Rubbing her belly slightly, she went back to work after and began to hum, scribbling down her thoughts. Lenia wrote them in French, knowing that no one in Berges would know, and made sure the notes looked as sloppy as her thought process. She didn't title any names and then slipped them into her drawer. Grabbing the key under the rug, she locked it and slipped it back under, unnoticed.

Rising up, she went to take a relax dip in her bath when she heard a booming voice bouncing off against the walls. It nearly caused her to jump in surprise, but she leaned forward and tried to listen more carefully. It sounded like Geoffrey... she hoped he wasn't doing anything that William couldn't handle. She respected Geoffrey's fatherly attitude toward William, but William was now learning to make decisions for himself, and Geoffrey had no place to stop the unraveling of those actions and perhaps consequences. Looking outside, she heard a knock at her door and a woman with a tray of food entered with a shy smile.

"Thank you. Might I know your name?"

"It is Lucy, milady. I know we aren't allowed to address you, but it is proper to do so! I do not understand King Tristan's ways at times," the young maid seemed conflicted and Lenia quickly shook her head. "It's quite alright, I take no offense to a title name. I like to call myself Lenia anyway," she winked and the young maid giggled softly, took a quick bow, and left the room, locking it behind her. Hearing that twisting of metal caused her to sigh. So much for going out, even her large window was locked. And here she was, so use to a balcony... However, no wasn't the time to be home sick. She went immediately to the bath and bathed herself, washed her hair and let her mind unfold, realizing that she would now be nearly three months pregnant. Touching her belly, she was secretly pleased that her belly wasn't out to -here- just yet. She could still fit into her dresses for now!

Laughing at her own vain though, she rolled her eyes and slipped out of the bathtub carefully and made sure to apply some oils to wrists. The color had died down and she prayed the marks would, too. Happily, she wrapped herself in the long sleeved nightgown that was slightly a size too large, and then into a silk robe over. These clothes were very nice... she wondered if they had belonged to a female in Berges here. Perhaps even Lady Jocelyn or the late Queen. Smelling it's fine aroma, she slipped into bed and looked to her locked window. Where is my Romeo, now? Pouting, she laid the pillow over her face and groaned in frustration. So close, yet so very far away from her lover. Perhaps with his new strength he could learn how to break through a wall... or in their case, a few.

With that silly thought, a faint knock came to the door and it was Geoffrey who entered. "May I?" Lenia responded that he enter and she immediately stood up, going to the desk. "Ah, Geoffrey... could you please give this note to my knight?"

"And the reason, milady?"

"Er, well... It is just asking that he stay safe and be good. Sometimes William has trouble controlling his temper. I just thought, ah, as his princess, he'd listen to me."

Geoffrey stared at her as if he had never seen her before or perhaps, recognized her as a different woman. Lenia felt the color from her face drain and she frowned. "What's wrong?" Poor Geoffrey looked as though he was going to break down, which surprised her. He rubbed his temple and looked away. "Nothing, princess. I would be glad to give him your message of instruction." Lenia's smile was quickly resumed and she nodded, hurrying to write something in her delicate hand, folded it and sealed it to Geoffrey who bowed and exited. Lenia now wore her heart on her sleeve, resting her head against the door, smiling softly. It read simply:

Walls cannot keep us apart for much longer. Please stay safe. I shall find a way to you this time. I'm not afraid. I love you with all that I am... the baby misses you; the little one is kicking!- Your Lenia

----

Two dull days went by without any contact outside of her room; she just simply wasn't allowed out. The very idea of a caged bird was returning to her, but with even firmer restrains. The young maid, Lucy would sneak in and visit her, telling her of what was going on on the outside. Lenia kept her long hair curly, messy, and utterly gorgeous while she stayed lazy and comfortable in her nightgown. Who needed to get dressed when you weren't allowed out in public? She secretly loved it.

"The masquerade is tonight ma'am, I've brought your outfit. I assume you are still the same size?"

"Yes, Lucy. I haven't grown that much bigger with pregnancy, not yet at least," she laughed and allowed the young miss to lay out her costume. It was breathtaking and a little rose and note was beside it with Rickkard's scribbled handwriting: To my lady of the evening; I can't wait to see you emerge in it. I am so sorry I haven't come to see you. There's turmoil outside of your door and I am secretly glad you are not here to witness it. Rickkard.

"And is Sir William still safe?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. He moves freely about the castle, as he is considered a possible heir. Did you hear the people of Berges are rallying in his name? Oh, ma'am..! He's so very handsome... but his height is quite frightening. He often looms by your room. Are you very close to your Knight, ma'am?"

"Yes, Lucy, he is my truest friend. I miss him dearly."

"That's amazing..." Lucy must have been seeing stars and fantasizing something which is exactly what Lenia needed for her next move. It was early morning so she had plenty of time before the festivities tonight. Lenia took her friend's hands. "Lucy, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything!" Lenia didn't intend to use her new friend to her advantage, but she couldn't standing being days yet footsteps away from her beloved. She would repay Lucy as soon as she could with gratitude and gold if she needed it. The extraordinary part was Lenia and Lucy resembled one another. They were both of the same body stature, same long dark hair, though Lenia's had more a wave, and Lucy's eyes were a darker brown. But this would be able to work for her. "Lucy... you know how much we look alike, as if we were destined to be friends. But, I must see Sir William. Please, please let me borrow your maid's outfit."

Lucy turned pale at the thought before Lenia leaned back and removed the silver tiara. "And you be me. Take a wonderful bath and stay in bed, face away should anyone come in and say that you are resting. Feel free to warm yourself by my fire and read the wonderful books in here. Please, Lucy. Take a risk with me. Just for a few hours while I'm next door. You told me you always wanted to go on adventures and be a princess just as you read in your books," Lenia prodded, her voice sounding deliciously tempting. Lucy looked around the room anxious before taking the tiara and releasing her hair from her braids. "Yes, ma'am. But you must put your hair in braids like mine. Oh! And my glasses, of course." She handed them to Lenia who slipped them on and blinked. It wasn't bad at all, bless her! Smiling, she allowed Lucy to braid her long locks into two braids that laid against her shoulders and the two changed outfits.

"It's like looking into a mirror..." Lucy whispered and then grinned back at her friend when they took hands. "Alright, Lucy. You know what to do. And my goodness, you must get men staring all the time at you with these little white stockings! But the black bows are so adorable," she murmured, wondering what in the world William was going to do. Her panties were already a little damp at the thought. Making sure the apron was tied, she helped tuck Lucy in bed and handed her a few books and her tea. "Alright. I'll knock five times on the door, signally it's me."

"Please, don't be too long ma'am!" Lucy beckoned, looking a fairly identical Princess Lenia of Agris. Lenia grinned at her and kissed her friend's forehead, promising she'd be back before she knew it. Taking the key, she slipped on her glasses and made sure she looked the part. Clearing her throat, she picked up the tray outside of 'Princess Lenia's' room and slipped the white head dress on as well, little black bows on each side. Biting her lip, she grinned and went to William's room. God, she was so horny right now, it was ridiculous. But she couldn't be this way... though she was. It was improper, but it was true. Checking down the hallway, she took a deep breath and set down the tray and took one more look before lifting her maid uniform and apron and slipping down her wet panties. If William was going to be anxious, let him ravish her as soon as he could. Shoving her panties under the plates and folding the napkin over top, she knocked upon William's door and squeezed her eyes shut.

When his voice called to let her in, she did so, upon seeing an empty room. He must be bathing. Lenia took a mental note to lower her voice a few notes and speak more quickly as Lucy had: "It's Lucy, I'm just here to clean your sheets, sir," or make them dirty, and as she began to make the bed, he would be given a nice view of her back side bent over and making the bed for him. She struggled to lay the sheets down flat on the other side, so she innocently hopped up on the bed, her breasts bouncing and her dress flying up a bit as she leaned over again on all fours and closed the corners with the sheets, her little rear in the air, no panties, repeating the same process for his large comforter. When she turned around, she noticed a very aroused William- fresh out of the bath, towel around his waist - was watching her. But he was staring more closely now and she grinned taking off the glasses and winked. "It's me, silly. Lenia! I've come to clean up a mess or two... though, ah.. perhaps I just may be making it dirty all over again..." Lenia said innocently, her voice back in the soft, soprano tone. She shyly moved forward on the bed, on hands and knees and reached for him. "Do you like my new outfit? Perhaps it's time that I catered to you. I am a maid now, and you... a potential King."

As he approached, she shyly looked up at him, her braids slipping along and over her shoulders as she grabbed his hips gently and removed the towel, staring at his very, very apparent erection. She certainly hadn't forgotten it, but had it grown larger again? Shyly, she kissed his navel then made her way down to his erection, kissing the tip and then began to suck, leaning a little forward as one hand told ahold of his hip, the other fondling his package beneath. Removing her lips from his penis, she shyly looked up at him. "Is this right? I mean, as a maid, I should be cleaning you up..." Without further instruction, his horny little maid gulped onto his thick cock again, lowering her lips further and further. If he was going to cum soon, she'd take in the full load. God, she needed him so badly. She prayed her new little outfit would entice him further. Perhaps he would see to it that she wear it when he decided to ravish her. It was already greatly turning her on, this new little role she was so committed to. Moaning as she sucked, her head bobbed forward and back until he released a load into her mouth, some of it dribbling down her lips, chin, and neck. Pulling her lips from his juicy shaft, she gulped and innocently turned her eyes up to him, smiling. "Did you miss me?"

’The little one is kicking!’

William was grinning like an idiot, reading the note Lenia had given him for the 8th time over. The baby was kicking! Imagine that! There was a little person growing up inside of his beloved, and it was moving about all on it’s own already!! What he wouldn’t give to just go over there and feel their child’s first kicks…

With a soft sigh William glanced towards his right, towards the room where his lover was locked up and kept away from him. He wished that they weren’t separated by so many walls. This was torturous…to be a stone’s throw away from the woman he loved but unable to go to her.

’I will find a way to you this time’

Would she? Truly? Part of him wished to go to her, to slip a note under her door and tell her to stay inside and stay safe. But he missed her terribly although they had only been a day apart. And he was curious, -very- curious to see how his clever princess would come to him. So he resolved himself to wait, to be patient, and to let events unfold on their own for a bit.

---

“M’lord, I have brought you your outfit for tonight.” James held up William’s handsome grey doublet with an intricate set of dark grey, rope-like embellishments, black breeches, and black stockings. James had had the hardest time dressing William over the past two days. The young man would not let his butler help him do his buttons or put on his boots. And he insisted on wearing his simple old knight’s clothing!

“What? I’m not wearing that.” William took one look at the ensemble and paled. Stockings?! With pointed shoes?! Had James learned nothing about what William enjoyed wearing in the short time they had been in eachother’s company? Though, he had to admit, this get-up was much more simple and more to his liking than the extravagant outfits that James had been bringing him. “I’ll wear something I already own for pants; perhaps one of my pairs of leathers....”

“M’lord! You cannot wear brown leathers with a grey doublet! I assure you, this is in the latest fashion.”

“Then –you- wear it James.” William glared at the black stockings as though they were poisonous snakes poised to bite them. “I will gladly wear the jacket---

“--Doublet, M’lord!--’ Jame’s voice was growing exasperated and he was in such a tizzy that he had forgotten his place and interrupted a royal. But it had to be done! Why had he been hired to such a hopeless case of a man?! For example, William had left his room yesterday without James shining his buttons or polishing his boots, wandering about like a common pauper! And that boy! That Squire! That…that Charles! ‘But James, I already shined my master’s buttons.’ Shined them James’ wrinkled old ass! If you couldn’t see your reflection, then the metal was not shined, simple as that. The old butler was surrounded by barbarians!

“--Doublet.” William corrected himself for the older man’s benefit. What was the big deal anyways? A coat was a coat was a coat was a coat. “But I will not wear breeches and stockings. Go find me pants, trousers, leathers, anything-- a potato sack for all I care! But I refuse to wear stockings.”

“Yes M’lord.” James sighed, there was just no getting through to William sometimes. This was the problem with military men! Always concerned with how the clothing functioned rather than how it looked and felt. The old butler supposed it would just be easier to see if the tailor could fashion the tall knight a pair of fine trousers to go with his doublet. “Well M’lord…at least let me trim your beard and cut your hair for tonight’s ball before I go in search of proper bottoms for you. The Knight Commander has informed me that there will be many single young ladies there tonight, we wouldn’t want them thinking you’re some big brute now, would we? Sir Geoffrey has even had to bring in knights to take up guard tonight in order to defend their honor! Imagine that M’lord! In my day, young men wouldn’t dream of doing such things to a woman before marriage, let alone a –Lady-.” As much as James didn’t care for William’s taste in clothing, he did truly like that the young man had appeared to be a perfect gentleman. He didn’t go about the castle, chasing the skirts of serving girls or noble ladies like Rickkard and many of the other noblemen did. His chivalry was to be admired, and even though the other butlers poked fun at James for his master that wore boots with dirt all over them, the old man could at least take pride that his master’s character was far cleaner than anyone else’s.

William obeyed the old butler and had a seat before he gave the poor man a headache. He would admit that getting his haircut by the butler was rather nice. Having someone so close to his neck with sharp objects was still a little unnerving…but the experienced butler was very careful as he cleaned up the edges of the young knight’s dark beard. The two engaged in idle chit-chat as they always did. James liked to talk about his wife and his daughters, and William liked to talk about life abroad. Although the knight’s tales interested the butler, he couldn’t imagine living in the manner that military men were accustomed to.

Finished with his haircut, William went to the bathroom to bathe while James hurriedly cleaned up and rushed off to the tailor’s. Finally, a little alone time: no meetings with the nobles, no women fawning over him and following him about in the courtyard when he did his exercises with Charles, no James nagging him for frayed strings on his gambesons. William sighed happily as he sunk himself lower into the scented water and relaxed.

He must have dozed off for a little bit since when he awoke to a knock on the door, the bathwater was growing cold. Damn…it was Lucy. Well…hopefully she would be in and out soon so that he could get some clothes on and be decent. William hurriedly scrubbed himself clean and hopped out of the chilly water to find a towel. By the time he was finished drying off, he could –still- hear the girl changing the sheets. What was going on? It never took her this long!

So William drew the fluffy fabric of the towel about his hips. He poked his head out of the bathroom to see if he could perhaps sneak out and grab some clothes so that he could get dressed without the maid noticing his state of undress. But his dark eyes immediately stopped themselves at the moving form on the bed. Lucy was on all fours, bouncing about in her attempt to ‘make the bed’ with no panties on. What the hell was going on here?! He had had young women looking at him all doe-eyed for the past two days, but he had not suspected such a thing from meek little Lucy! Who would have ever thought the young maid would be so bold as to come into his room and attempt to seduce him!

Perhaps the worst part was, it was working. Much to his dismay, he could feel the fire starting to burn in his stomach as his manhood grew stiff at the sight of this young woman’s damp slit and a perfect, heart-shaped rear. Two days spent apart from his Lenia and he was already to pounce upon the maid! Though in all fairness…Lucy and Lenia had remarkably similar bottoms. How had he never noticed that before? Good God, he had to kick her out of here, right now. Apparently his fantasies were becoming harder to control than he realized if every ass now resembled his beloved’s! William would surely have to break down a door or two to find his beloved Lenia to sate his carnal hunger and stop these lusty hallucinations.

His heart stopped as Lucy turned around and appeared to be…Lenia? William blinked, looking at the woman atop his bed very carefully. When she spoke, he immediately relaxed. That was his Lenia! Oh good…he hadn’t been hallucinating. And the fact that he had been getting aroused from this site was much less humiliating.

“You are very beautiful in any outfit you wear. Though I will admit there is something especially tempting about you in that uniform….perhaps it is the lack of panties.” William teased as he stepped closer to his lover, the towel doing very little to hide his erection that had now swelled to full hardness. He shivered slightly as Lenia took his towel and chilled air enveloped him. The cold would not be a bane to him much longer, soon enough his naughty made was busily tracing her warm, velvety tongue along the sensitive tip of his member. And when she began to take inch after inch of him into her hungry mouth, William let out a loud, satisfied groan. “Good God…Lenia…I can’t…I’m going to…” William was panting and despite his best efforts to give her a proper warning, and withdraw, Lenia held him in place and with another deep moan, his cock twitched as the first load of his seed erupted into her mouth.

“I have missed you more than you know, my naughty little minx.” William wiped away the bit of his arousal that now stained her pretty face. Once she licked his finger clean, he bent down, capturing her lips in a fiery kiss as he moved her body so that she laid down onto her back. He was all ready to pounce atop of her and mount her…but then he remembered that his lover was with child. Oh the things he was going to do to her once their baby was born… But for now, he grasped her by those stocking clad ankles and dragged her down to the edge of the bed, causing her skirt to fly up and for William to groan as he got a wonderful view of her glistening slit. “Such a naughty little maid…coming into your master’s quarters and temping him so.”

He admired Lenia for a moment, sprawled out infront of him with her legs spread wide and dressed in the character of a naughty maid. He definitely did not want to take her from behind as he had been doing, even though he thought it safer for the baby that way. He wanted to see her…he truly had missed her so and craved to see the way her face contorted in an expression of pure pleasure whenever she reached her peak. Damnit…but how was he to hold her now and keep her still while ensuring their child’s safety? Nervous about her condition but still in desperate need of burying himself inside of her, he grabbed onto her skirt and bunched up the fabric, holding onto that rather than his lover’s delicate hips. He gripped the material tightly, using it to keep her from sliding backwards as he rammed his hips into her own, just about howling in pleasure as her slick heat clenched around his thick member. Three days away from her had been far too long and he had a lot of making up to do.

“You are greedy tonight, aren’t you my love?” William grinned down at her as he began pistoning his hips forward and back, eager to fill Lenia with his cum and claim her as his as many times as he could possibly stand. “I can feel you…can feel how you try to milk me of every drop I have.” And in truth, he really could feel the way her walls fluttered and grasped at his member, making it hard to hold back, tantalizing him and forcing him to let go. Gripping to her skirts as hard as he could, he pulled her toward him as he thrust his hips forward, groaning loudly as he buried his throbbing cock as deeply into her as he could so that he could fill her needy sex with ropes of his white hot cum.

Unwilling to quit until his beautifully depraved and dirty princess cried 'stop' William took only a moment to collect himself before letting out a feral growl and began bucking his hips forward again. If Lenia wanted to make a mess, he was surely going to give his naughty maid a very large one to clean up.

Begging for a kiss, she tilted her head up and allowed his lips to come crashing down. The sweet, warm, feeling caused any chilled part of her body to melt entirely. Before she knew it, her back was pressed carefully against his bed (that she had worked so hard to make!) and he grabbed her by the ankles, dragging her down. She giggled and bit her lip, watching him examine her. When he remarked of her naughty ways, she shyly blinked. "I could not help myself, forgive me sir," she acted coyly and allowed him to do as he wished, now that she had a plentiful meal.

He grabbed at the fabric about her hips and held her in place this way, causing small confusion before she realized he didn't want to press too hard nor too firmly against her delicate hips. And that was what made William priceless; he thought before he acted, or often tried to and made good of that. He was thinking of her in his escape of ravishing her body entirely, especially since she was caring for two now. When his hips smacked right into her open, wet flower, ramming in without warning. She cried out, but quickly muffled her cries with her knuckles, remember who she was. "W-Will!" She breathed heavily against her now white skin and felt her body bobbing back and forth against the sheets as he took control of their pace and she gradually matched him as best she could. He was certain to give her a much needed work out... she had been so lazy!

Every hard thrust pounded against her now pink flesh. "Ah, ah, ah, ah!" She cried every time he pushed in a little further, his word turning her on like never before. He paused a moment when she removed her hands from her lips, shyly looking up at him, sweat beginning to form upon her brow. When he growled and went in for a second round, she almost screamed, had it not been for her hands. She knew William wasn't happy with her covering her screams, but if someone heard, they'd grow immediately suspicious. Getting caught fucking the maid wasn't treason, but once they got a better look at her, they'd realize it wasn't a maid at all. "D-Don't make me scream, p-please Will! They'll h-hear me! Ahh! AHH!" She cried out as she orgasmed once, twice, but still he pressed on.

She was determined to keep up her pace, refusing to stop him, at least not now, not yet. It felt so good, on this plain of pain and pleasure slowly drifting into pure eroticism, she cried out, burying her face in the pillow which she had grabbed behind her, blushing madly when she pulled it away. Her hands, frustrated, caught around his neck and into his hair. "Will, I'm cumming again," she told him, her body trembling and clenching then unclenching under his touch. As Lenia reached her peak, she could feel her body going so warm to the point of exhaustion. She begged him to finish, pleading him with soft moans as her hands came up to around his neck and she urged him to take her into his lap. Moving up, she moaned feelig the slid and pull of his large shaft slid in as far as it could go. "Will... you're deep in side of me, ah..!" His hips were bucking into her body which she refused to let exhaust her.

Keeping her lips against his shoulder, she began to plant furious kisses there and to his neck, behind his ear and anyway she could reach. Finally, she orgasmed again, a fourth and final time and clung to him,, whimpering softly, willing him to stop. "I-I'm sorry, I won't be a naught maid again, please!" Shyly, she kissed and licked at his neck and strong jawline and eventually made her way to his lips. Though she promised she wouldn't be bad, she surely could see some misbehaving and punishment like this in future endeavors. Well spent, she rested her forehead against his shoulder in exhaustion, though pleased with herself that she had managed to keep up. Her womanhood was wide open.

Before he could pull out, she took his hand gently and smiled up at him. "Don't pull out just yet... stay inside of me for just a little longer, like this. You feel so good," she whispered and pecked his lips softly, nuzzling his neck with her head and rested it there after a while. What she thought would be most uncomfortable, turned out to be oddly sensual with having his member staying inside of her opening. She felt so full, so complete with him nearest to her the best possible way he could, physically. As he kissed and caressed the bare flesh that was exposed, she finally examined and took great notice of his hair cut and ran her fingers trough his smoothed beard. "Oh, my! All clean, yes? You look so handsome.. but next time, may I cut your hair? I'd like to," she pressed herself a little closer, letting her body rest against his hardened chest. If only he could feel her hardened nipples beneath her outfit; though, knowing William, perhaps he did.

After some more intimacy, Lenia sighed and pressed her forehead to his shoulder with a heave of a breath. "I don't want to attend the masquerade... I don't want to leave this room. I love seeing you, feeling you inside of me with your big cock... hmm, I miss loving you so freely." She touched the side of his face, kissing his brow as she leaned up a little, tenderly keeping her lips there. Even through her dirty talk that was no doubt, turning him on, was still sincere. She feared that, should she stay any longer or have him cry out his name... someone would hear. In the back of her head a little voice screamed, Let them hear! But she knew it wouldn't be so easy.

“I don’t care if they hear you. –I- want to hear you.” William growled, his brow furrowing in determination as he sped up the merciless thrusting of his hips, trying his damnedest to make Lenia scream. And perhaps, if her mouth was not being covered by her hands, his ears would have been graced with her sweet cries of ecstasy. But as it was, Lenia hid the vast majority of her pretty little noises from him, which only made the young knight want to fuck her even harder. Lost to his primal lust, all that drove him was an animalistic urge to get his mate screaming and crying out –his- name. To proclaim that –he- was the one she had chosen for the privilege of getting to drive his cock between those creamy thighs and warm, pink velvet. Let the whole castle hear her cry his name! That she belonged to him! He didn’t care!!!

Thankfully, Lenia was shy and had more control than he did, otherwise they certainly would be found out. While William didn’t seem to care right now, he certainly would care if he was being tried for treason.

“Cum for me Lenia. Cum for me as many times as you can stand!” William groaned loudly as the muscles of her willing sex rippled around his throbbing manhood. Every time Lenia’s body trembled and a fresh batch of wetness coated his shaft, he almost lost himself and exploded inside of her. But he wanted to keep going, to push her as hard as he could. He wanted, to draw out as many orgasms as possible from his naughty maid that was so horny she couldn’t behave for her master until her lust was sated. William shivered as his dark eyes ran over her uniform clad body, reaffirming their fantasy of the night…they’d definitely have to see if they could keep this costume and pull it out some other time.

As she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled at him, urging to switch positions, William happily obliged. Releasing her skirts and wrapping his strong arms about her light form, he sat on the edge of the bed and took his lover into his lap. Now that her full weight was bearing down on his aching member, he groaned so loud that he grew afraid that people would hear them. So he buried his face into her throat as she kissed him. His mouth became busy with the task of kissing and nipping the back of her regal neck, leaving little red marks that would surely be there later. Having her here, in his lap, was definitely one of his favorite positions and drove him wild with a perfect mix of intimacy and urgency to cum one more time. The only thing that could make it better was if his maid had her uniform stripped off of her. That way he could properly admire her beautiful, delicate body and breasts that bounced with every buck of his hips upwards. For a moment he contemplated tearing it to shreds so that he could bury his face between her fleshy mounds…but a little voice in the back of his head kept him from doing so; how would Lenia ever get out of his quarters if he reduced her disguise to tatters?

“You’re so tight for me…so needy tonight.” William grunted as he felt Lenia shake with her third orgasm and keep going. “One more time…orgasm for me one more time and I promise to fill up your needy little pussy.” He now struggled to hold back his own climax; his cock felt so full of his own arousal that it now ached for release. But he pressed onwards, wanting to draw out their pleasure so that he had –plenty- of his white hot seed to fill her greedy sex with tonight.

At her soft whimpers and promise that she was not going to be naughty any longer, William lost the orgasm he had been holding back in time with Lenia’s final release. With a final grunt he plunged his thick cock into her, so deep that their hips lay flush against one another. The way her inner walls squeezed and trembled about him was enough to draw every droplet out that he had left to give. “Oh God…yes! Mmmph yes… Lenia…that’s right…take every drop…” Panting and clutching at her as both their bodies quivered with afterschocks, William gave his lover a few tender kisses before moving to pull out.

When she interrupted his motions he froze, and obeyed as he always did, for William was a good knight and did not deny his princess anything. And so he stayed inside of her; the throbbing ache of his lust was gone, but the warmth and wetness of her tempting sex seemed to keep him on edge. Even though he had nothing left to give her, his cock was still stiff, as though refusing to grow soft inside of Lenia’s tight passage because he craved to keep giving her that feeling of fullness. He hummed happily as her fingers ran through his beard and hair, his dark eyes closing as he relaxed under her gentle touch and admiration of his new haircut. “Of course you may my love….as long as you promise not to clip my ears.” William teased with a smile. Well…it was just his hair atop his head. It wasn’t like she was going to come at his beard with inexperienced hands and sharpened scissors…so he supposed there would be no harm in letting her give him a hair cut from time to time…though she may have to fight his butler for the right to do so.

Holding her close to him, he traded affectionate kisses and nuzzles to his beloved, his hands gliding over her supple flesh underneath the fabric of her uniform. Part of him wished for her to be out of that maid’s outfit…but with it’s bows and laces, William wasn’t sure that he could help get her out of it without ripping it to pieces. “You are going to tire me out my love.” William chuckled softly and kissed her cheek. Her words were indeed causing the flame within his core to flicker once more. “I don’t want to go to the ball either…I enjoy having you with me…to not have to hide my love for you like when we are with others.”

God, what he wouldn’t give to just have the luxury of barring the door to keep everyone out so that they could continue to make love well into the night and then just fall asleep with a very beautiful princess in his arms. One day… he promised himself. Once the fates allowed them some private time that extended for an entire day, he’d make sure to do nothing but make love to his sweet Lenia until they were –both- too tired to move. His lover’s stamina was improving and he knew before long, she’d be able to keep up with him and perhaps even tire –him- out!

“But…you will be missed if you do not go.” He said after awhile, seeming to remember that this whole party was being thrown to celebrate Lenia’s pregnancy. “And humm…well…I would like to dance with you tonight…” William admitted with a hint of sheepishness in his voice; not many men enjoyed to dance…usually they were forced to by their wives or did so in order to impress ladies. But William liked it very much so, especially the ballroom style of steps that Berges was known for. It wasn’t the same as the contra dancing that Lenia had seemed to enjoy so much on the ship…and while they did have their own group dances, most dances were done with strictly in pairs. It would be nice to be able to hold her in public though…even though it would be under the guise of being just dance partners and not lovers.

“So as much as I love you here, with me, like this…you should probably go. I will see you soon though.” With a smile, he pressed a sound kiss on her lips, something to help distract them both as he finally slid out of her tight passage. A muffled groan was drowned out by their lips pressed so intimately together…already he missed being inside of her. A shiver ran through him as the cold air of the room hit his softening member and the mess of their juices that were smeared all over his lap. “I think I need another bath, you make quite the mess for someone who is supposed to be playing a maid.” William said with a grin, his voice light and teasing as he pressed several more kisses to Lenia’s lips, cheeks and neck. Then he gave her bottom a light pat to urge her to get up and return to her room before she tempted him further and he was forced to ravish her as ‘punishment’.

"I wouldn't clip your ears," she responded quietly, her promise very serious and truly sincere. When he mentioned that -she- would tire -him- out, it became a silent, very mini, victory for her. Grinning a little, she raised her eyebrows at him and leaned in, nuzzling her nose against his own with delight. His words brought her eyes back to focus upon the orbs staring back at her, her heart sank a little. "Oh, Will, I know, believe me," she whispered back to him and sighed, resting her chin upon his shoulder in thought. Some day, one of these damned days, she would grab her Knight by the ears and kiss him hard for the world to see. And the world would reflect in happiness, the happiness that she carried in her soul with him every moment.

Ah, and William had made smart points he touched upon. It was a masquerade for her though she wondered how the crowds may be divided; you had those who wished for William's reign with him being the 'true' prince, and those firm loyalists that supported King Tristan and his son whom she was still betrothed to, despite her prisoner status. This would degrade her a bit further. For the first tim, she couldn't truly rely on her royalty to protect her title. I'm not in Argis anymore, am I? Looking down at her belly, she gently placed a hand there and rubbed the material. Returning her excited eyes to him, she nodded vigorously. "Oh yes, I'd love to dance with you, William. But you may have to help me. I don't know many Berges dances, only the few traditional ones. I am a dancer, but you are a more quick learner. I look forward to our dance. But... be careful tonight, yes?" She returned the kiss he had given her with one of her own to his forehead then to his lips.

When William aknowledged her stay had been a little longer than usual, she pouted and went to protest before his lips captured her own. "Will! I don't, hmmfm! Mhm..!" She moaned, her body tensing when he removed himself from her wet, sticky folds. Blushing, she shyly looked up at him when he noticed the absolute mess they had both made. "Shall I lick you clean?" She suggested, eyebrows raised after he tapped her rear which caused a soft meow from her lips. A quick knock to the door caused Lenia to nearly have a heart attack. She fumbled out of his lap when the door opened and quickly turned around, pulling down her skirt and pretending to fix the draps on the window while William was sliding back into his towel. It was James.

"Ah, sir you should be getting dressed now."

Lenia squeezed her eyes shut, exhaling in relief quickly made sure her braids were in tact and moved passed James, head down. She grabbed her glasses from the nightstand and fumbled to put them on, looking back to William for just the briefest of moments. She winked, lifting up her skirts to give him one more view of her glistening wet pussy while James' back had been turned and hurried to shut the door. When she did, she grabbed the tray and slipped back into her panties knowing she'd need another bath too!

Knocking five times, Lucy answered the door happily and the two switched outfits. Lucy blinked a moment when she looked at her clothes. "My apron feels a little loose and... it smells funny," Lenia had never blushed harder. She laughed and told Lucy to just wash it immediately, claiming while she was portraying her, she had to 'do some laundry' to which Lucy bought completely. "Shall I get your dress for tonight?"

"Yes, please," Lenia called and Lucy smiled and left the room, saying something about changing her outfit for the day and would return with her dress in a short time. Lenia exhaled and walked back to the bathroom, finally realizing the pain between her legs when she sunk in the bathtub nude. "Ahhh," she exclaimed, wincing a little and tried to relax her body. Leave it to William to make her body sore for days! When she was finished cleaning up, she was presented with Lucy (new, clean maid uniform and all!) making her bed and setting up some perfume at her vanity. On the now made bed was the dress from Rickkard. It was quite lovely; she was proud Rickkard's tastes hadn't gone so sour. It was lovely dress that fit her well enough without the corset - which Lenia preferred due to her pregnancy - and allowed Lucy to help her in it.

"Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice. Why are you wearing that black lingerie underneath? What, is Rickkard going to try and take a little peak?"

"Oh, ah, w-well, you never know..." Lenia blushed but for reasons Lucy was too wonderfully innocent to understand just yet. "Will you be attending, Lucy?"

"Oh yes! Rickkard said all the servants may attend as long as we look presentable,"

"You're no servant Lucy, you are my friend. And I and Argis will remember it as Berges should," Lenia informed her with a quick finger to which Lucy laughed, but thanked her friend after buttoning up the back and making sure it wasn't too tight in the front for Lenia due to her pregnancy. "No, but I fear this may be the last fitted gown I will wear. Perhaps I can start a new line of dresses... more free, fresh, something I can wear in the gardens for my little one," her eyes and heart trailed off and Lucy watched with every sapping moment, envisioning Lenia just as she had princesses in story books. But Lenia was not all like that at all. She hated hiding the truth from her first friend here in Berges, but she had took keep her relationship safe at all costs.

After she was fitted into her masquerade ball gown, Lenia allowed Lucy to spray her with perfume and tug at her hair. "Down ma'am?" Lenia paused for a moment, wondering how William should see her. Prim and proper with her hair up, or natural, different... "Down, please. I want to stand out. For my husband of course."

"Ah, yes, he must have been proud to given you that ring."

Lenia's eyes widened and immediately the ring held weight on her finger. She slipped it off quickly in her lap and slipped it into the vanity drawer with baited breath. That was far too close. As Lucy curled and tugged at her hair, it finally ended up in long, large curls down her back. Lenia admired the long length but knew she'd have to trim it before it became obnoxious to handle. She allowed Lucy to place the silver tiara upon her head. "Lucy, one more request I have. If you have time before you change for the masquerade or perhaps tomorrow morning, I need you to find a new set of armor for William."

"Of course. I'll take Thomas with me, he's a knight in training but he's been working and following commanders for three years. He'd know the best armor to buy."

"Very good, here is my gold, the currency hasn't changed yet, thankfully. Use some or all of it, I don't care. It's plenty good enough for any piece of armor. But keep it simple, nothing golden or silver. I want the armor strong but flexible; easy but hardened." Lucy nodded, eyes wide with the task at hand and bowed as she exited with these instructions. She had a few more hours before the actual masquerade and looked at herself in the mirror. Smiling, she innocently brought the mask to her eyes and moved the string behind her head and ears, slipping it into place. Already, she could hear and smell the sights pouring in from downstairs. Suppose it was her turn to join it.

Carefully she moved to the staircase and decending, seeing Rickkard first by his father. He stopped in awe to watch her and took her hand, kissing it. "The dress looks much better on you, Lenia. See how you make it shine!" Lenia smiled quickly and told Rickkard she appreciated his kindness in the efforts to get the dress for her so quickly. He waved a hand for someone to bring him some drinks, offering to Lenia who politely declined with her pregnancy. That was certainly one other thing she was looking forward to doing again after the baby!

She made small talk and shook hands with those who entered from the main hall, admiring the throne room and how lovely it looked in gold and silver decorations. Columns and pillars were wrapped in bright lights and tinsel, the floors had been polished and an orchestra was playing to the right of the throne at the back and center of the room. The people truly filled the space well as a buffet line was starting on the left where most of the tables were seated. Above rang the large chandelier and below it sat Tristan - bored - upon his throne, eying Lenia's beauty and many of the other beauties who had showed up tonight for him. Lenia, still admiring the decorations, was asked for a dance from Rickkard.

"Of course," she called lightly and allowed him to take her to the main floor where a few others had begun to dance. By now, she wondered if William was here. It was, unfortunately, hard to tell! At least two hundred people had entered and began to entertain the room with their noises. "I think we'll have a boy, don't you think Lenia? I'd like to name him Tristan, after father of course," he seemed to be awe struck, grinning that he had made this children from Lenia's lovely body. Lenia responded with gritted teeth, holding back her own thoughts and ideas bitterly. Please, let this dance end... Eventually, of course, it would, but it could not come sooner.

Great, now he had to explain why he needed yet –another- bath to James. And Lenia wasn’t helping him think up excuses by flashing her glistening sex at him on her way out of the room! “I…er…just…give me one moment James. Found some dirt under my nails, I suppose I should go wash off again to make sure I’ve done it properly everywhere this time before getting dressed.” And before James could question his cleanliness, William rushed back into the bathroom while the old butler puzzled out why his chivalrous master had occupied the same room as the very innocent Lucy in nothing but a towel.

----

Freshly bathed (-again-) and now buttoning up his grey doublet, William looked very handsome and ready to break a few hearts. –And- James had managed to get the tailor to make him a very nice pair of black trousers for tonight, no stockings for him! Hah! “Charles! You look quite dashing tonight.” William cried as his squire entered the room. Dressed in a fancy red jacket with a pair of black pants; clothes that were very fine for a servant’s boy. The only problem was his outfit looked as though it was a couple of sizes too big.

“Ah…thank you, Sir. My mum got it for me…thinks I’ll grow into it…” The boy offered a weak smile. The sleeves of his coat went down to his fingertips and his pants dragged on the ground. Seeing Charles traipsing about in such a get-up of course made James go into a tizzy and the man immediately began to fuss over him even as Charles continued to speak. “Oh erm…a funny thing came for you by delivery today. It’s your old sword…”

“Oh?” William blinked in surprise and sure enough, Charles brandished his one-handed sword who’s metal had become permanently tinged red by the dragon that had afflicted him with the curse that ran through his veins. His face broke into grand smile at seeing it returned to him. Though where was his armor? Well…something of his was better than nothing. Elizabeth had been very nice to return it to him…though –she- was the reason it had gone missing in the first place. But he was quite glad that he wouldn’t have to look for another blade.

“M’lord no one is going to attack the castle. There are Knights and guards for such things anyways.” James piped up as William motioned as though he was going to actually –wear- that thing to the party tonight. “Surely it would be better off left behind?” The butler smiled hopefully. Noblemen didn’t need such brutish weapons! And wearing that thing would bring him down to the level of common guard.

“I –am- a Knight, James.” William smiled ruefully as he tied the handsome black scabbard about his hips with the red hilted sword sticking out of the top. “And I quite like it. I think it matches my outfit perfectly.”

“Yes sir…you look very handsome.” James sighed, well, this looked like a battle he wasn’t going to win. The least he could do was now make sure William’s entourage was not so sloppily dressed. “Hold still boy! Here…I’ve got some pins. Let me take up your pants a little bit at least.” With a shake of his head James knelt down, working pins into Charles’ leggings so at least they didn’t drag on the floor any longer. “There…better. Now where are those two blasted twins…I bet their armor is all scuffed up.” Good God, all these barbarians were going to make his hair more grey than it already was!!

A handful of hours and lots of fussing by James later, everyone in William’s party was dressed, masked, polished up, and ready to go down to the ball. Andrew and Anthony were looking quite handsome with their wives who were also twins! Two gorgeous redheads with fair skin that could not get over how handsome their husbands looked after an hour left alone with the butler. No one had been safe from James! Haircuts and shoeshines for everyone!

As soon as William descended the staircase and was on the ballroom floor, he was swamped with several nobleman who immediately began to nudge their pretty daughters in his direction. So much for a mask keeping me disguised… Though, what did he expect? He was dressed as a nobleman but was tall, broad-shouldered, and muscled like a warrior; even with a mask to cover him he still stood out by size alone. And all these nobles with single daughters wanted to marry them off to William. Who at the very least was a Knight (not a bad profession at all!) and at most was going to be the next king of Berges!

So in an attempt to play nice as he had been instructed to by the Viceroy and by the Knight Commander, William led several of the girls in dances about the room. He did have to play the part of eligible bachelor after all. Which made him cringe…he didn’t –want- to be a bachelor. He wanted to be the man married to his beautiful princess. Where was she anyways? There were so many people here, it was going to be impossible to find his lover!

Well…at least he could enjoy a dance or two.

Sure-footed and strong, he made an excellent lead in partnered dances, effortlessly twirling young ladies about and catching them in his arms again. He engaged in idle chit-chat with each girl…usually about topics that he didn’t care much about. Around and around he went, switching partners while keeping an eye out for Lenia because he really did wish to dance with his princess. Though…in his search for the mother of his child, he of course came upon a stature and a seductive walk that he recognized as belonging to an old flame.

Oh no…

“Lord William!” Elizabeth offered her most charming smile as she seamlessly cut in with a girl that was about a head shorter than she was. Pffft! Beat it pipsqueek! Eliza grinned as she nudged the other girl off of William and easily fell into his arms. Dressed in a lovely red skirted gown with white top that was rather conservative in the front (well…conservative for Eliza because it only get a –hint- of her cleavage rather than a full show) and risqué in the back for having very little there except for some ribbons to tie the whole thing shut, the pirate queen definitely turned quite a few heads; even some of the more pious ones. “How’re you on this fine evening?”

“How did you get in here?!?!” William hissed as he was whisked away from the rather ticked off young woman that Eliza had cut in on. Was Elizabeth crazy?! If she were found then she would be hanged! Kidnapping a princess, attacking civilian ships, robbing their passengers, slaying and that was just this week!

“With tits like these, I can get anywhere I want!” Eliza giggled in response. So –maybe- she’d already been into the wine, because her words slurred just the slightest bit. And –maybe- the Middle Eastern accent that was usually indiscernible was coating her words with a sexy bit of exoticness. And –definitely- she was a little horny…

Okay so maybe she was –really- horny…

Wait…where was this train of thought going in again? Ah who cares!

Oh wait…she was horny…yes…

“Come now William. Don’t think I don’t remember how much you enjoyed being tied down to the bed and at my mercy…” The pirate queen purred sweetly as her hand crept upwards from William’s shoulder and towards the back of his neck to lightly stroke. While she did enjoy being dominated, it was quite fun to turn a strong, proud man into begging-to-be-ridden mess atop of her sheets.

Oh thank God Lenia had snuck into his room only hours ago and William’s lust was much more manageable. Otherwise, the young knight might have broken down at those expert fingers that caressed him with touch that his body had not forgotten. “Elizabeth…” William’s voice came out in a threatening growl until she removed her hand and placed it innocently back to his shoulder. “Why on earth are you here anyways?”

“What? A girl can’t come visit her favorite knight turned prince?” Elizabeth playfully pouted, obviously not scared of William or his silly growling. But she would behave…at least for now… She had bigger fish to fry than bedding some silly knight! So why was she here again? Because she was horny? Nooo that wasn’t it… Shhh wine. You make it hard to think. The sluggish gears in her head began to turn and finally she managed to remember why she had taken the time to come here. “Oh! I remember now. I’m here to give you your bill…”

“My what?!” William blinked, his voice a little louder than he meant which of course turned several heads in their direction. So he took a deep breath, tried to calm himself, and resolved to speak in more hushed tones with the lush that was in his arms. At least Elizabeth was a remarkable dancer…it made it much easier to talk and lead when your follow knew what they were doing.

“Your bill silly!” Elizabeth chuckled as she searched her sides for pockets that weren’t there. Oh right…she was in a dress. So she nonchalantly reached right between her breasts and fished out of a piece of parchment from her cleavage. “The bill, for the repairs to my ship that you damaged.”

“-I- damanged?!”

“Yes –you-. You and your silly princess. Where is she anyways? Perhaps you two could split it. It was six hundred gold pieces…”

“Six hundred?!” William gaped. “Did you have the holes plugged up with pure gold?”

“No…do you think I could do that next time? Perhaps just gild the holes… Pure gold is very heavy you know. It would make The Epicine quite pretty, wouldn’t it?” Elizabeth smiled. She’d been on land for two days and already could hear the sea calling to her.

“You’ve robbed me twice and stolen my armor, doesn’t that cover the repairs?”

“Mmm…probably. You really should think about stopping at the bank more often William.” Elizabeth teased. Now that she had been moving about for so long, the large amount of wine she had managed to consume now left her pleasantly drunk and leaning into William a little more heavily than absolutely necessary. Oooo…he really had gotten more muscular since the last time she had seen him naked! She could feel his firm muscles pressed so nicely against her lucious breasts! “You know…I’ll exchange the bill for a few sexual favors. Hell, I will wipe your tab entirely clean if you could convince your lovely princess that a woman’s touch is not so bad…”

“Eliza!” William glared at her. “You are not touching her. She belongs to –me-. And I belong to her.”

“William you are entirely too sober right now! Hrmmph…such a party pooper without a bit of wine. –And- so selfish…I would’ve let you come –watch-. Maybe even join in if you were a good boy!” Elizabeth grinned as William’s cheeks –finally- turned scarlet. But Eliza didn’t enjoy the sight for long, she became busy with the task of searching for Lenia. “Ooo! There she is…who is that pipsqueek that she dances with?

“Her husband.” William said glumly as he followed Elizabeth’s gaze that pointed straight to Lenia and Rickkard sharing a dance. Eliza seemed to feel William’s body tense up because she immediately scritched the short hairs at the base of his skull to help soothe him, much as one would an uppity warhound. “If you are in such need of some relief…why don’t you do –me- a favor and see if you can steal away her husband for me so that I may share a dance with her?”

“Ugh…while I do love your taste in women William, I abhor your princess’ taste in men.” Elizabeth made a face as she sized up Rickkard. A pot belly! Blech! And he stood perhaps few inches shorter than her; she couldn’t quite tell from this distance, but she doubted he towered over her as William did. But when she looked back to her dance partner, and his eyes that blazed as though he were going to cross the ballroom and punch Rickkard right in the face. With a sigh, Eliza decided she’d be nice and help him. Stupid William and his stupid do-gooding! It’s rubbing off on me. the pirate mused before agreeing to the knight’s request. “Fine…fine…I’ll do you a favor. But you owe me William. You owe me –a lot-.”

“Oh I’m sorry, who rescued a certain young woman when she was washed up along a shoreline about 5 years ago? Who owes who a lot?” William couldn’t help but play the Ace up his sleeve whenever Eliza thought it was a good idea to split hairs.

“You know I really wish you wouldn’t bring up that whole ‘you saved my life’ thing”. Elizabeth sighed and kissed William’s cheek lightly. “But fine…I’ll go steal him away so that you may have a dance with your woman. Oh! Before I go, remember to give Lenia my bill!” Elizabeth gave a mischievous grin before leaving William’s arms once the song ended and the orchestra began to string along a new one.

“M’lord Rickkard!” Eliza smiled sweetly as she approached the nobleman, a sexy little sway in her step to help entice him. “I have heard rumors that you are an excellent dancer…might I be so bold as to beg you for a dance? Assuming that your lovely wife does not mind the interruption?”

Back
Top Bottom