Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyra

Meteorite
Hello there!

My name is Cyra (see-rah) and come from a past of roleplaying games and sites such as these. Though it's quite extensive, I am always looking for new outlets to extend my writing/roleplaying skills and hope this site is just the place to do so! I have lurked this site and fought quite a few invigorating ideas, so I hope you and I will have a great time discovering a whole new world behind our words!

Let the Games Begin,
Cyra ♥​

Likes/Wants
  1. Literacy! ! ! (Please abide by this rule as it's frustrating to talk 2 sum1 who talks lik dis)
  2. Plot
  3. Dom vs. Dom (Two strong lead characters)
  4. Fantasy
  5. Realism
  6. Magic
  7. Roughness
  8. The List will continue as soon as I can think of more...

Dislikes/Hell no's
  1. Scat
  2. Vore
  3. Illiteracy
  4. Extreme Dom/Sub
  5. No Plot
  6. Bestiality
  7. Ask Me First if you are quite unsure! !

TV/Movie/Game Craves
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Les Misérables
  3. The Walking Dead
  4. Game of Thrones
  5. Skyrim
  6. The IT Crowd (Richard Ayoade is my nerd crush♥)
  7. Inuyasha

Ideas (so far..)

Pairings
AssassinxTarget
AssassinxAssassin
FanxGroupie
WizardxWitch

These ideas can be reformed any way you like! I am open to new ways of approaching the story line.

Blue Skies
Your character comes home with a buddy for summer break, seeing as his own folks are somewhere in Europe, spending their fortune traveling. Plus it would be a better experience than sitting at home alone, watching the days pass with the same boring people you left college to escape from in the first place. Your buddy, though, isn't as fortunate and got into the prestigious school through sports, and the further down the road you two go, the more the city fades and is replaced with trailer park America. It's where you meet his sister and the passing months are full of a whole other world, one you don't want to leave.

Candles
After her nineteenth birthday, my character finds that she is given an ancient, dilapidated book that shows unknown markings. Thinking it was only her old age, she thanks her grandmother kindly and disregards the book to continue on with her party. What she doesn't know is that she was bestowed the Gift of the Guardian, where she inherits powers to protect antique secrets and humans from the real darkness that lingers in the night. Your character is already a Guardian and is assigned to guide my character into her full powers.

Highway to Hell
Your character and I have grown up together as small thieves at first. Food, clothes, petty cash and so on. It was survival and it was fun, being able to get what you want with no one the wiser. Now it's modern times and those games are left in the past, childish tasks. It's time for big fish, and they are known for their ingenious heists and sudden disappearance. Modern Bonnie and Clyde some newspapers tagged them, but the two always had each others back. What the media didn't see was the two often quarreled, drank, yelled and loved each all at once. The dangerous connection between the two only pushed their hunger for bigger and better things and they never thought nothing but living on the fast lane.

Roommate Wanted
I wanted something a bit more lighthearted, as this is something that can be a bit more comical. Finding themselves out of options and unwilling to move back into their parents homes, your character or mine could answer an ad for a roommate and things take off from there. The two are complete opposites, yours being a formal, smart business major and she being a mouthy, Art majoring smartass, it was doomed but there's only eleven months left in the lease..​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom