Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and Devious (F/M smut, literate please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Meteorite
Hello there! I am looking for smut, as the title says, and the length of the role play is up for discussion. I do like quick daily things, but the longer things get drawn out, the more corrupt things can become.

At this point, I'm looking for a specific theme: Master/slave(or pet)
I am feeling extremely submissive lately and want some scenes where I can role play a character that has all control taken away from her. I am literate, so I draw heavily on the psychological factors and feelings and whatnot.

Things that interest me
- A young, innocent girl gets kidnapped and sold into slavery. This would deal directly with training the girl to be a perfect slut, whether it's one man or many.
- A future society where all females are essentially pets, to their male masters.
- Shortly after marriage, a new wife learns that her husband was putting on an act in order to own the woman.
- A housewife is repeatedly raped by her neighbors (or her neighbors children) as her husband is on business meetings for months at a time. It becomes a small community joke and the men quickly make it a nightly routine to enslave and humiliate her in her own home. (It would not always be rape...her mind could eventually warp to like it as time goes on - ask me about it as there are many more details.)
- Set somewhere in the early 20th century...a corrupt preacher uses his 'divine' knowledge to prosecute pretty young women, having their families give them to him for 'purification'.
- (Set in a boarding school/college style campus) A beautiful new student is inducted into a prestigious club - something that rarely happens to non-seniors, but upon arrival she is bound and gagged and informed that her new role in life is to serve her masters. She continues her schooling tormented during the day, but at night reports to be their cumdump as they break down her individuality.

I will eventually list more. Or, as there is an evident theme around all my plots, suggest something to me.

My only limitations are snuff, gore, scat, and watersports. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom